When I found you (Niall Horan...

By young_freespirit

When I moved to London with my best friend to follow my dreams I would never have imagined my life would goin... More

When I found you (Niall Horan fanfic)
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8 "A Little Secret"
Chapter 9 "At the same time, other place"
Chapter 10 "Surprise"
Chapter 11 "There's nothing better than a friend"
Chapter 12 "Rollercoaster"
Chapter 13 "On the set"
Chapter 14 "Same mistakes"
Chapter 15 "Misunderstood"
Chapter 16 "Such a mess"
Chapter 17 "Goodbye"
Chapter 18 "Deep conversation"
Chapter 19 "Ready?"
Chapter 20 "Premiere"
Chapter 21 "After party"
Chapter 22 "Drunk"
Chapter 23 "Hungover"
Chapter 24 "Let's work it out"
Chapter 25 "Spain"
Chapter 26 "Paris"
Chapter 27 "Shh"
Chapter 28 "Locked"
Chapter 29 "Karaoke"
Chapter 30 "Hospital"
Chapter 31 "Cupcakes"
Chapter 32 "Shopping"
Chapter 33 "Niall's Birthday Part I"
Chapter 34 "Niall's Birthday Part II"
Chapter 35 "Niall's Birthday Part III"
Chapter 37 "News"
Chapter 37 "Sleepover"
Chapter 38 "Picture"
Chapter 39 "LA Baby"
Chapter 40 "Something unexpected"
Chapter 41 "Make up?"
Chapter 42 "It's official"
Chapter 43 "Envelope"
Chapter 44 "Empty"
Chapter 45 "Hometown"
Chapter 46 "Second day"
Chapter 47 "I want you"
Chapter 48 "Chloe"
Chapter 49 "Snow"
Chapter 50 "Shed"
Chapter 51 "Christmas day"
Chapter 52 "Tell me this isn't true"
Chapter 54 "Flashback"
Chapter 55 "Where am I going?"
Chapter 56 "NYC I"
Chapter 57 "NYC II"
Chapter 58 "New Year, Old Beginning"
Chapter 59 "First Gig"
Chapter 60 "Sharp Games"
Chapter 61 "Rewind"
Chapter 62 "Bus"
Chapter 63 "Guilty"
Chapter 64 "Blurry"
Chapter 65 "Not in the mood"
Chapter 66 "A little bit for us"
Chapter 67 "More conversations"
Chapter 68 "Confessions"
Chapter 69 "Appointment"
Chapter 70 "clubbing"
Chapter 71 "Diary"
Chapter 72 "My guardian angel"
Chapter 73 "You, with me"
Chapter 74 "The End"
Chapter 75 "Epilogue"

Chapter 53 "It's done"

277 6 0
By young_freespirit

THERESA’S P.O.V

All these weeks have been amazing. I mean, being away from Harry wasn’t easy at all, but in the other hand it made our love stronger. 

He’s crazy, like me, but I’m crazier, that was for sure. He met my family and they loved him, my little sister was fascinated with him and soon they were getting on really well, but maybe I got a bit jealous, she’s 15.

He saw my old bedroom, and well, I had a tiny tiny bed and no more rooms, so we managed to sleep there, but the truth was, we didn’t mind at all, in fact it was much better to be together after being apart from each other…

I felt his lips on my lips, things were getting hot. His hands… oh those hands!! Those big hands, I loved them, were in my leg, going to my stomach.

"I love you" he said between kisses and whispers

"I love you too Harry" now he was facing me, our foreheads touching.

"I’m glad I met you"

"Me too, do you remember? We hated each other"

"That’s because I liked you and I didn’t want to realize that somehow… well I’ve always thought you were beautiful"

"But you first dated [y/N]"

"Yeah, because you were so irritating, but then I got to know you and I’m glad I did" I felt his lips again in mines and I put my hand in his curly head deepening the kiss. He kisses so well, it was like he spend his whole life kissing… He made his way to my neck leaving love bites on it when suddenly we heard a ringtone. It was Harry’s phone.

"Babe, your phone" I said because he was still kissing my neck, but he didn’t hear me “Babe, answer it! It may be important! Maybe it’s your mum or something, pick it up!"

"Fine… Hello?… Niall what’s wrong…?…. Yeah… no, we’re coming back tomorrow… ok… no, don’t worry, just please, stop crying… yeah… byeee bye, love you Niall!!"

"What’s wrong?"

"I don’t know, something about Niall and [Y/N]"

"Wait, what did I miss?" 

"I have no idea, but I didn’t see this coming, he was so affected, like… I don’t know, I have never heard him crying like that"

HARRY’S P.O.V

29th December 2013.

Theresa and I talked and we thought that maybe it was better to go to Ireland with Niall instead of London, after all, we had nothing to do.

He was staying now with his dad and when we arrived Bobby opened the door.

"How’s he?"

"I don’t know, let’s see if you can cheer him up because I can’t, he’s in his bedroom, he haven’t come out of there and barely eaten anything, that’s strange from Niall knowing how much he eats"

"Oh god, that seems horrible, let’s see" we say and knocked Niall’s door.

"Go away!!!!" he shouted from inside.

"Niall, it’s me and Theresa, can we come in?" I say but I had no answer so I took that as a yes.

"How are you bro?" he faced me and then my question had an answer when I saw his face.

"Jesus, you look terrible" I said but I hugged him with my arms. I wanted him to know that I was there for me whenever he needed to.

"Are you going to tell us what happened?" Theresa said.

We listened him carefully, assimilating each detail and then I thought we needed to do something to fix everything, and Niall, because he was broken.

YOUR’S P.O.V

This day have been horrible for me. I had to pretend like nothing happened and I was as happy as ever, but the truth was that inside I was broken into million pieces. Finally we finished filming the video and fortunately I won’t see that bitch of Chloe again. I was today in Florida, we flew today because I had some interviews and tomorrow I’ll be in NY city, for more interviews.

"Good morning [Y/N], how are you?" the interviewer said.

"I’m good thank you" I answered but I lied.

"I’m glad, well, your first single is going to be released very soon, are you excited?"

"Yeah, I’m so excited, it’s a very catchy song and I think you’ll all like it"

"How did you come up with this song?"

"Well, I was with Niall" saying his name hurt me so much, when I said it I felt a strong pain in my chest like if I was running out of hair “yeah, I was with him and well he helped me with the tune and everything"

"Aww that’s so cute, are you still together?" Ok, this question got me by surprised, are we still together or not? I don’t really know

"[Y/N], are you ok?" he asked me

"Mmm, yeah, I’m just… can we change the subject please? I’m not comfortable talking about my private life, sorry"

"Yeah, of course. Well, your tour is going to start really soon, anything excited that you can tell about it?"

"Well, we’re preparing it, we’re not sure yet because we have to release the CD, but I can assure you that there would be lots of dancers and outfits with lights and everything"

"Sounds good!"

When I finished the interview I went directly to the hotel but Lucas stopped me.

"[Y/N] can we talk for a second?" he asked me

"Yeah sure, what’s up?" we sat in a small living room the two of us alone.

"What’s wrong? Are you ok? You know you can tell me anything, that’s why I’m here, to support you" Lucas was like a father to me and yeah I could count on him whenever I wanted, he was a grave.

"Well, I’m not actually, it’s just… Niall and I… we’ll I guess we’re done…"

"What? Why? I thought your relationship was going well"

"I thought so too, until I saw that everything was a lie"

"Oh dear, do you want to tell uncle Lucas?"

I told him everything, from the top to the bottom of the story. Talking with him made me millions of times better. He was the only one apart from Theresa that understands me. 

"I don’t now what to do now… I have like 10 missing calls form him each second, seriously I can’t keep avoiding him and the worst part is that I love him so much but I can’t forget what he did…"

"I’m so sorry honey, come here" he said and hugged me like if I were his little girl. 

"That’s why I’m acting weird, I think…"

"well, you have your reasons, but hey, stop crying, everything is gonna be alright, sooner or later but it will. I want to see that beautiful smile of yours and forget about everything ok? Just relax and enjoy the moment"

"It’s gonna be hard Lucas…"

"I know it’s gonna be but at least try it, for me?"

"Ok, for you" I said giggling

"See? That’s my girl, come on, have some rest because we have to go later on to a photoshoot and you need to be gorgeous, well, you’re already are" I smile at his comments, see? that was the kind of thing I needed just now.

I went to the hotel room and grabbed my phone. Another 50 missing calls from Niall… I deleted them all. My phoned beeped, it was Theresa and I picked it up.

"Hey love! What’s up?"

"Hi Theresa, I’m busier than ever. I really need to go, talk to you later, byeee!" I hung up because honestly I didn’t feel like talking to her, I know she was my best friend but Chloe was also her friend and I didn’t want to argue or anything right now, because I swear that if I hear her name again something bad was going to happen in this world. Somehow I knew, she knew about me and Niall, and maybe that’s why she called, that’s why I hung her up. Now that I was alone it was time for me to change, to forget about them, to forget about everything. And with that I felt how my eyes were closing slowly falling sleep in the bed.

After the photoshoot we grabbed our suitcases to go to the airport and from there we took a plane to NY.

I’m dead tired now and tomorrow is going to be another exhausting day full of interviews and photoshoots so I’d better go to sleep now.

Sad and lonely night diary xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

516K 8.8K 168
Hope you like them. Message/comment me if you want a request. bye. xx
73.6K 975 29
Seems like some good writers are stopping their imagines, so I decided to write some! Obviously about Niall, hope you enjoy! (I also don't make ver...
33.2K 1K 38
"And in the end, we were all just humans, drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." - Christopher Poindexter ********** We...
128K 1.7K 29
{DONT READ MY FIRST FANFIC AND ITS BAD YOU'LL BE SCARRED FOR LIFE IF YOU READ. PROCEED WITH CAUTION} Have you ever been forced to go somewhere? You r...