When I found you (Niall Horan...

Por young_freespirit

When I moved to London with my best friend to follow my dreams I would never have imagined my life would goin... Más

When I found you (Niall Horan fanfic)
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8 "A Little Secret"
Chapter 9 "At the same time, other place"
Chapter 10 "Surprise"
Chapter 11 "There's nothing better than a friend"
Chapter 12 "Rollercoaster"
Chapter 13 "On the set"
Chapter 14 "Same mistakes"
Chapter 15 "Misunderstood"
Chapter 16 "Such a mess"
Chapter 17 "Goodbye"
Chapter 18 "Deep conversation"
Chapter 19 "Ready?"
Chapter 20 "Premiere"
Chapter 21 "After party"
Chapter 22 "Drunk"
Chapter 23 "Hungover"
Chapter 24 "Let's work it out"
Chapter 25 "Spain"
Chapter 26 "Paris"
Chapter 27 "Shh"
Chapter 28 "Locked"
Chapter 29 "Karaoke"
Chapter 30 "Hospital"
Chapter 31 "Cupcakes"
Chapter 32 "Shopping"
Chapter 33 "Niall's Birthday Part I"
Chapter 34 "Niall's Birthday Part II"
Chapter 35 "Niall's Birthday Part III"
Chapter 37 "News"
Chapter 37 "Sleepover"
Chapter 38 "Picture"
Chapter 39 "LA Baby"
Chapter 40 "Something unexpected"
Chapter 41 "Make up?"
Chapter 42 "It's official"
Chapter 43 "Envelope"
Chapter 44 "Empty"
Chapter 45 "Hometown"
Chapter 46 "Second day"
Chapter 47 "I want you"
Chapter 48 "Chloe"
Chapter 49 "Snow"
Chapter 51 "Christmas day"
Chapter 52 "Tell me this isn't true"
Chapter 53 "It's done"
Chapter 54 "Flashback"
Chapter 55 "Where am I going?"
Chapter 56 "NYC I"
Chapter 57 "NYC II"
Chapter 58 "New Year, Old Beginning"
Chapter 59 "First Gig"
Chapter 60 "Sharp Games"
Chapter 61 "Rewind"
Chapter 62 "Bus"
Chapter 63 "Guilty"
Chapter 64 "Blurry"
Chapter 65 "Not in the mood"
Chapter 66 "A little bit for us"
Chapter 67 "More conversations"
Chapter 68 "Confessions"
Chapter 69 "Appointment"
Chapter 70 "clubbing"
Chapter 71 "Diary"
Chapter 72 "My guardian angel"
Chapter 73 "You, with me"
Chapter 74 "The End"
Chapter 75 "Epilogue"

Chapter 50 "Shed"

279 5 0
Por young_freespirit

"Ok, what do I do? Should I stay or should I go downstairs? I don’t wanna lose Niall, but I don’t want to see her ugly face! Ok, she’s stunning but still…" I thought. I stood up, went to the windows seat and looked through the window how the snowflakes fell down and end in the ground. I had so much to think about and looking at the snow I realized that it calm me down. I buried my face on my legs as I grabbed them tightly and put them against me.

"Hey love, what are you doing here alone?" It was Perrie, she must’ve come in to grab something.

"Nothing, I’m just thinking"

"What’s wrong? I can listen to you, I’m very good at it" she said smiling at me.

"So… Maybe it’s me ok? Maybe I’m over thinking but everything’s changed so much in the past few months. It’s not the same with Niall, Theresa and I"

"Why do you say that?"

“‘Cause… I don’t know, I saw Niall dancing all happy with Chloe and I couldn’t avoid being jealous of her. I don’t wanna lose Niall, he means a lot to me, and well… Theresa and Chloe remind me of how Theresa and I used to be. It seems like she’s her new best friend and I’ve been replaced"

"Babe, Niall loves you so much, I know it because I was talking to Zayn earlier, he said he’s so in love with you so you don’t have to worry about that, he loves hanging out and meeting new people, you know how is he, but dancing with Chloe doesn’t mean anything, he was just having fun. And about your relationship with Theresa, it’s normal she found new friends, she went to a school, it’s common to meet people when you don’t know anyone there and if they live together it’s normal they are close to each other, but I bet Theresa still loves you, of course she does, you’ve been best friends for a long time now, you’ve been through too much together, trust me, if I had a relationship like you two have it would be so difficult for me to replace that person. So come on, let’s retouch this make up and go downstairs"

"No…"

"I don’t accept a no for answer so you’re coming" she said smiling at me. I don’t know why but I knew Perrie for not so long but I can tell she’s a sweetheart and have a huge heart.

"Thank you Perrie"

"Aww you’re welcome babe, anytime ok?" I nodded and both of us went downstairs. Niall saw me and went towards me. He kissed my lips and I smiled at him.

"Well, I leave you two alone" said Perrie and went with Zayn.

"I’m glad you came downstairs" he said “Come on let’s dance"

"Dance?" 

"Yeah, come on" he said moving his hips weirdly.

"Please, Niall, don’t move like that again or I’ll run away"

"Ok, babe" he laughed and put his hand on my hip and the other hand in mines. We tried dancing but Niall was a mess.

"Niall, you can’t dance! haaha look at you! Look at your feet! It’s so easy, look" I said teaching him how to dance. After trying a few more times we gave up, it was impossible so we decided to drink beers. I’ve lost the count. I don’t know how many beers we had that night.

"Let’s run away" Niall suggested

"Where?"

"I don’t know, let’s go outside, let’s investigate, I don’t know! Harry’s step dad’s house is so big"

We were tipsy but we wrapped ourselves with blankets and went outside, it was cold but we could survive. We were both next to each other and Niall’s arms were hugging my waist. After 10 minutes walking around in the cold winter we found a small shed made of wood.

"Ni, let’s go inside, I’m cold"

Inside there was no light, we lighted up with our phones so we could see. 

"Niall,what if there’re rats or something?"

"You said to come here, I’m following you, wait a minute I think there’s a light here. Yeap! There’s a fireplace there, I can set the fire to keep us warm"

"You know how to do it?"

"Yes babe"

Inside there was just a mattress on the floor but there was a note on it.

"Hi guys, I let you here a mattress if you need it. Have fun!" Ok, Harry’s step dad was so cool. “Look at it Niall haha" he read it and murmured “I love this man haha"

"Wow, this is so n-"

"Come here babe" he grabbed my hand and pulled me to him, making me fall over.

"Ni! You idiot! You hurt me!"

"I’m sorry princess I didn’t mean to hurt you"

"Well, you did" he was on top of me now. I looked at his beautiful eyes. I could be lost in them for hours

"What?" I said covering my face, he was intimidating me with his look

"I love you" he whispered. “I love everything about you. I’ve just realized that today. Maybe it’s too early to say it but today I feel like you’re the one and only, the one who I want to spend the rest of my life with"

"What if I’m not?"

"This hash’t happend to me with any girl, [Y/N], this is something different"

"I’m scared"

"Of what?"

"Of the future"

"You don’t have to, as long as I’m with you I’ll protect and take care of you, so don’t you worry"

"Ohh… here it is my protective boyfriend" I said laughing

"What? it’s my job!"

"Thank you for that then, Niall, I love you too" I said and with that I felt his lips in mines moving slowly.

The kiss was deep and passionate but still slowly, we liked it that way, we had all night and no time for rushing. 

His hand was drawing things on my now nude skin. I took off his t-shirt and touched the muscles of his back.

His hands were smooth but his fingertips were rough due to the guitar. But I didn’t care, I liked him that way. Our lips were synchronized and we weren’t cold anymore. Passion took over us, it was so hot right now, and I was getting hotter and hotter with every word he said. His irish accent turn me on so much and when he whispered to me in my hear I felt like I was in heaven having an affair with an angel.

"I want you to be mine" he whispered.

"I wanna be like this forever"

He then made his way to my bra, touching slowly my skin. I was on top now and with just one move he took it off.

My lips met his chest as I was leaving wet kisses on it, to his abs and then his neck. His muscles contracted whenever I touched his skin and his eyes were closed in pleasure. I found his soft spot turning him even more. I started sucking it and his collarbones. “You’re so perfect Niall" I whispered and all of a sudden we changed positions again. He kissed me roughly, I knew what’s coming next. “No, you are" He took off my underwear and his boxers were in the floor. Yes, he was so turned on, his friend was bigger than ever. “I don’t know what you’re doing but you’re driving me crazy" he whispered and spread my legs to enter inside me.

I felt him now. We bot gasped and moaned in pleasure. Our lips touched, our hands were together, my forehead against his forehead. The windows were fogged up, the heat was so intense that we were sweating contrasting the cold outside. We were only illuminated by the light of the fire. He thrusted faster, rubbing his member against my g-spot. “Niall…" it’s all I could say. “That’s right babe, say my name"  his voice was raspy which was a turn on for me, making him more male. After a few more minutes I couldn’t stand it anymore. I was in absolutely pleasure. My eyes rolled up and my back arched with every thrust. I wiped away his sweat from his forehead, messing his hair. My hands were in his back, and I wasn’t conscious of what I was doing, everything was blurry but I think my nails were piercing his skin.

Both of us were breathless. “Babe, I’m gonna…" “Shh love, just a few more minutes" he said placing his finger on my lips. I bite it with my teeth. I was trying not to cum yet but it was so difficult. Niall made me feel like if I was in paradise or something. After five minutes we collapsed and he wrapped me in his arms like if I were a little baby, his baby.

"You’re incredible, perfect, amazing… you’re everything, don’t ever doubt that" I felt water in my eyes. I’ve never felt this with any boy I’ve been with. They’ve never said me this. “Babe, why are you crying?"

"Because I’m so happy with you Niall. No one has ever told me that"

"And I want to make you happy for the rest of your life. I promise I will" he covered me with the blanket and both of us fell asleep.

MEANWHILE IN THE PARTY…

Zayn, Perrie, Danielle and Liam went to bed. Louis, Eleanor, Harry and Chloe were still awake.

"Hey, mate, I gotta go do something, if Theresa asks you tell her I’ll be right back ok?" Harry said to Louis. He nodded and winked at him. The girls were dancing together, weird moves because they were passed out but Theresa who was a little bit sober. 

"Come on love, come with us and dance" said Eleanor taking Louis to the “dance floor" 

"Babe I can’t dance! You know that, I’m so bad at it!"

"We teach you Louis" said Chloe.

The girls taught him some moves and they even made a choreography. After half an hour everyone was dead. Louis and Eleanor went to bed as well as Chloe. Theresa was the only one awake drinking water. 

"Hey love"

"Hi Harry! Where were you?"

"I was just trying to find [Y/N] and Niall, I’ve lost them"

"Yeah, where are they?"

"I have no idea. Come with me, I want to show you something" he grabbed Theresa’s hand and then covered her eyes.

"Why do I have to be blind, you’re going to show me something so I’m supposed to see Harry"

"Shhh, it’s a surprise, you’ll see. Watch out, steps here"

They went upstairs. Harry was guiding her through the hallway and stopped in front of a door. 

"Ok, you can see now. Open it" she did what she was told. When she opened it she found millions of candles lighted up and petals everywhere.

"Babe, you’ve… you’ve done all of this?"

"Yeap, I wanted you so badly, well I still want you… and I want you to feel like you’re the owner of my world because that’s what I think about you, you control it, I don’t know what you’ve done to me, but I like it"

"I… I don’t know what to say! I’m speechless"

"Then don’t say anything" he said and pushed her carefully against the wall. He kissed her neck like if there was no tomorrow, sucking it fierily, leaving love bites around it. They needed each other after all this long time. She turned over and took off his shirt touching his abs and his v line with her fingertips.

After he did the same but he wanted some more, he wanted to go further so he started to pull down his tights kissing her stomach and panties. “You’re so hot" he moaned. She was playing with his curls, massaging his scalp.

He grabbed her with his strong arms and she put her legs around him. He kissed her breast and her neck again. His hands were in her bum. They were desperate. He wanted her as much as she wanted him. Being far away from each other wasn’t good at all but they decided to work it out that way. They were enjoying the moment. They didn’t know what was going to be of them in a few months, but true love always find its way back. If it’s meant to be, it will be, at least it’s what people say.

He placed her on the bed and took her bra and thong off. In a matter of seconds they were naked in front of each other. “I’ve missed you so much Harry" “I’ve missed you too, everything, I’ve forgotten how beautiful you are"

She changed positions and kissed his forehead, his nose, his dimples, one by one, his collarbones and the tattoos os his chest. Then she made her way to his abs, touching his lips and placing small kisses in his v line. She played with his member a few minutes and her body was an iman for his hands.

"I can’t wait any longer. I want you now" he whispered and changed positions. He introduced himself in her slowly. Her eyes closed when she felt him. They’d forgotten this sensation, it was now like the first time they did it, but rougher and more passionate than the first time because after all they knew each other a bit more.

"Harry…"

"Shit… you’re so tight" he said thrusting into her and holding her hand.

Now they were getting used to it. Her eyes went blank and her back arched with every deep thrust he did. “I…" *kiss* “love…" *kiss* “you…" they were gasping and there was no air in the room, they needed it. They were breathing with difficulties but it was worth it. It was like all this time they were apart was forgotten now. There were no gasps between them. They were one now.

His muscles were contracting due to the pleasure he was feeling. He was close, she was close… A few more thrusts were enough to make them reach their orgasm at the same time.

"You’re perfect baby" he said kissing her lips one more time.

Their lips were swollen and red but they didn’t mind, after all they were together and that was all that mattered.

A few miles away Niall and [Y/N] were cuddled under the blankets. She was sleeping but his stomach didn’t let him sleep. He was hungry. He didn’t want to wake [Y/N] up or leave her alone but his stomach was asking for food. He barely eat nothing that night so he was hungry. Carefully she left her sleeping there and walked out of the shed without waking her up. He was going to the kitchen to grab some food and then he would come back again with her. He was just in boxers walking through the snow, the blanket was with [Y/N] and to not wake her up he decided to leave it there. He run to the door and finally he got in. He made his way to the fridge and looked for some food to shut his stomach up. He grabbed some cheese, crisps (chips), cookies… everything he found around when he heard someone cry.

"Hey, what’s wrong?" he said sitting next to Chloe

"I don’t know it’s just… everybody seems to have couple here and I’m alone, and I don’t know why [Y/N] is mad at me, I think she doesn’t like me. I haven’t done anything to her and she’s been so cold with me… I don’t know if she’s jealous of my relationship with Theresa but I don’t want to fight or something with her"

"Chloe, she hasn’t told me anything about this but I bet she likes you, everything is just in your mind. Come here" he said hugging her trying to calm her down. After a few minutes she looked at his eyes and like if it was an impulse she kissed him on the lips. 

"What the fuck are you doing?" he said trying to push her away.

"I’m sorry Niall, I got confused, I’m so so sorry, I didn’t mean to, really"

"Ok, but it’s the last time. I love [Y/N] and she doesn’t deserve what just happened"

"Yeah, you’re right, I’m sorry, I’m so stupid" she said crying again.

"Hey don’t cry, I don’t like seeing girls cry, I didn’t mean to hurt you but it’s just I can’t cheat. I love her, jus understand me. I don’t have feelings for you. Nothing happened here ok? You won’t remember this and won’t tell a word"

"Yeah, I know, maybe it’s the alcohol. I’m sorry again Niall"

"Well, go to bed, ok? I’m coming back too" he said going to the shed again walking through the cold wind and snow.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

128K 1.7K 29
{DONT READ MY FIRST FANFIC AND ITS BAD YOU'LL BE SCARRED FOR LIFE IF YOU READ. PROCEED WITH CAUTION} Have you ever been forced to go somewhere? You r...
516K 8.8K 168
Hope you like them. Message/comment me if you want a request. bye. xx
164K 2.7K 64
This is a book of Niall Horan imagines (obviously) I have as of now stopped writing imagines in this book but thank you for all of the support. I hop...
73.6K 975 29
Seems like some good writers are stopping their imagines, so I decided to write some! Obviously about Niall, hope you enjoy! (I also don't make ver...