When I found you (Niall Horan...

By young_freespirit

When I moved to London with my best friend to follow my dreams I would never have imagined my life would goin... More

When I found you (Niall Horan fanfic)
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8 "A Little Secret"
Chapter 9 "At the same time, other place"
Chapter 10 "Surprise"
Chapter 11 "There's nothing better than a friend"
Chapter 12 "Rollercoaster"
Chapter 13 "On the set"
Chapter 14 "Same mistakes"
Chapter 15 "Misunderstood"
Chapter 16 "Such a mess"
Chapter 17 "Goodbye"
Chapter 18 "Deep conversation"
Chapter 19 "Ready?"
Chapter 20 "Premiere"
Chapter 21 "After party"
Chapter 22 "Drunk"
Chapter 23 "Hungover"
Chapter 24 "Let's work it out"
Chapter 25 "Spain"
Chapter 26 "Paris"
Chapter 27 "Shh"
Chapter 28 "Locked"
Chapter 29 "Karaoke"
Chapter 30 "Hospital"
Chapter 31 "Cupcakes"
Chapter 32 "Shopping"
Chapter 33 "Niall's Birthday Part I"
Chapter 34 "Niall's Birthday Part II"
Chapter 35 "Niall's Birthday Part III"
Chapter 37 "News"
Chapter 37 "Sleepover"
Chapter 38 "Picture"
Chapter 39 "LA Baby"
Chapter 40 "Something unexpected"
Chapter 41 "Make up?"
Chapter 42 "It's official"
Chapter 43 "Envelope"
Chapter 44 "Empty"
Chapter 46 "Second day"
Chapter 47 "I want you"
Chapter 48 "Chloe"
Chapter 49 "Snow"
Chapter 50 "Shed"
Chapter 51 "Christmas day"
Chapter 52 "Tell me this isn't true"
Chapter 53 "It's done"
Chapter 54 "Flashback"
Chapter 55 "Where am I going?"
Chapter 56 "NYC I"
Chapter 57 "NYC II"
Chapter 58 "New Year, Old Beginning"
Chapter 59 "First Gig"
Chapter 60 "Sharp Games"
Chapter 61 "Rewind"
Chapter 62 "Bus"
Chapter 63 "Guilty"
Chapter 64 "Blurry"
Chapter 65 "Not in the mood"
Chapter 66 "A little bit for us"
Chapter 67 "More conversations"
Chapter 68 "Confessions"
Chapter 69 "Appointment"
Chapter 70 "clubbing"
Chapter 71 "Diary"
Chapter 72 "My guardian angel"
Chapter 73 "You, with me"
Chapter 74 "The End"
Chapter 75 "Epilogue"

Chapter 45 "Hometown"

289 6 0
By young_freespirit

13th December 2012

Three months, it’s all it takes. Three months to realized that everything can change in any second, three months to realize who your true love is, three months full of ups and downs… Three incredible months.

"Babe, come on, are you ready?"

"Yes, just need to close this one" said Niall

"Oh… I forgot, you and suitcases are impossible. Quickly ‘cause I don’t want to miss the plane!"

We were walking through the terminal, and all the security stuff. When I passed through it it beeped and Niall looked at me with a weird face. The guard who was there checked me and then left me free.

"Are you a criminal babe?" he said laughing

"No! I don’t know why it sounded"

"Well, you’re a sexy criminal, come on"

Soon we were inside the plane in our seats. 

"Can I see your passport?"

"Emm… yeah why?" I grabbed it and look at his picture and started laughing. “Oh my god niall you’re so little there! hahahaha"

"Babe, don’t laugh!"

"It’s just you’re so cuteee and innocent" he looked at me that way that I knew I had to sopped and so I did. “Ok,ok, sorry" I replied taking his hand and kissing it. “I can’t wait for you to meet my family, you’ll love them and I’m sure they will love you"

"I hope so because I’m as scared as a baby penguin"

"Don’t you worry, my mum is just a sweetheart and my little sister loves one direction, you have to be thankful to her, if she didn’t listen to you I would never know you"

"So I owe everything to your little sister…"

"Yeap"

"Well, I’m glad. I like her haha"

"More than me?"

"No, not more than you" he said as he kissed my nose. The flight assistant said we were about to take off and we put our seat belts fasten. 

********************

Once we had our suitcases with us after the carrousel we headed to the exit where my mum, dad and little sister were waiting for us.

"Are you ready Niall?"

"Yes, I guess so, just please don’t leave me in awkward silence please"

"Ok, deal haha"

We passed the door and suddenly I saw them standing right in front of me. I run towards them like crazy. I didn’t mind everybody looking at me or paparazzis or anything, after all I was just like everybody else.

"Mum, Dad, Lilly!" I said hugging them all. Probably Niall was thinking, ok, just what I’ve just said, don’t leave me alone…

"Wow, you’re taller and prettier [Y/N], you’re a gorgeous lady now" said my mum

"Thank you mum, well I want you to meet the most special guy of the planet"

"Niall" said my lil sister hugging him.

"Yeah, that’s his name" I replied giggling

"Hi love, Lilly right?" my sister nodded and her smile was huge, she was meeting one of her idols, I bet she was freaking out in that moment.

"Niall, this is my mum [Your mother’s name] and this is my dad [Your fathers name]"

"It’s nice to finally meet you Mr and Mrs [Your surname]"

"It’s nice to meet you too Niall, she was very quiet, when we saw the kiss we were all shocked"

"Sorry about that but I thought that was the right thing to do, you know, juts to avoid misunderstandings"

"Yeah, I understand kid" said my father “Well, are you all ready to go home" 

"Yeap!"

The ride back home was jut like an interview, everybody was asking us questions about us, the band, my life… everything. My sister was stalking Niall haha I had to told her to be quiet because I didn’t want her to scare him. 

I looked at the window and everything was almost the same as it was when I left. I’ve missed the air, the weather, everything… even when the birds sang. 

Finally we got home and Niall was staying at the guests room because my parents didn’t want me to sleep with him, at least not in their house with my little sister going around and everything. Parents and Rules, I know, it sucks, but what could I do? Nothing! haha

I did a tour around the house for Niall to show him where was the bathroom, kitchen, his bedroom, living room, where was my bedroom too… 

"Are you still nervous Niall?"

"Yes, a little bit but you’re parents are nice, and your little sister is very funny"

"Yeah, I know sometimes she can be very annoying but yeah…"

"Who’s this?" he said pointing at a picture I had on my shelf. 

"Ow, he was… he was my first boyfriend. When I went to London we broke up, things weren’t going well, he was my best friend too, but you know… it sucked"

"I’m sorry babe"

"No, it’s ok, everything is in the past now,you’re my present" I said giving him a kiss on the cheek. “Do you want to walk around the neighborhood?"

"Yeah, why not?"

"Can I go with yoouuuuu?" 

"Lilly, what are you doing out there hearing us?"

"I’m sorry"

"Promise me you won’t do it again"

"She reminds me when I was little, I used to do the same thing with my brother, [Y/N], it’s ok"

"See? he understands me…"

"You want to come with us, Lilly?" he said

"Yeah, I’m gonna change"

"Yeah, we should probably have a shower and change our clothes"

**********

Niall was in love with my city, he loved every part of it. We went from the parks to the shops, form the monuments to my old school… everything! He was being super cute with my little sister, which made my heart melt. He was with his arm around me and with his other hand holding Lilly’s hand. We went to the playground for her to play and he even pushed her in the swings. I was surprised, I’ve never known Niall was so good with kids. Plus, it made me so happy seeing my boyfriend and sister getting on so well, he was just a sweetheart.

"Look! That’s [Y/N] and Niall Horan!!" said a girl shouting. She came towards us to ask for a picture and an autograph. We took the picture with her and sign a piece of paper she got but suddenly a bunch of people came towards us and this time we had no guards.

"Lilly, are you ok?" I said holding his hand.

"Come here honey" he said lifting her up in his arms.

"Babe, what do we do?"

"I don’t know, I guess we just have an option"

"Ok, let’s run" We said at the same time. We run as fast as we could. Niall was in front with my sister in his arms and I was running behind them.

"Wiiiiii! This is so funny! Be careful Niall they’re still following us!" said my sister.

After a few minutes we hide behind some cars in a parking lot and finally we could came back to mines and in that moment my parents had arrived because they went grocery shopping for Niall, I told them he eats a lot. And this also surprise me:

"Let me help you Mrs [Your Surname]" he said helping my mum. 

"Thank you Niall, be careful that’s really heavy"

"No problem"

That was a positive point, I guess haha. 

"Niall aren’t you tired?" I said gasping

"What happened?"

"We’ve been followed by at least thousand of screaming girls taking pictures of us"

"Oh my god are you all alright?" we nodded and went inside the house.

Soon we were set in the table about to have dinner. My mum and dad were sat next to each other in front of us and my little sister was between my parents and Niall and I because she wanted to be in the middle.

"So Niall, tell us, how did you two meet?"

"Well, it was a bit funny. She was having a coffee and well I dumped her and it ended up in her t-shirt"

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, plus, I was going to audition for them" I added.

"And how is your relationship going? You know with all the media and everything… it must be a little annoying" my father said.

"Yeah, kind of… but when we have guards near us we don’t really matter. Plus, I’m not getting lots of hate by Niall’s fans, I was expecting more to be honest but it’s ok, I can handle it"

"Yeah, we support each other" he said looking at me.

"I’m glad to hear that" said my mum. “Do you want some more Niall? There’s plenty more in the kitchen.

"Alright. This thing is delicious, Mrs [Your surname]. I don’t even know what it is but I love it"

"Thank you"

"Yeah, that’s my favorite meal. She’s really good at cooking"

"Oh, [Y/N], don’t say that, you’re going to make me blush"

"It’s true mum, you’re the best cooker" said my sister.

"Darling, it’s true" added my dad.

We finished eating and we stayed with my parents talking next to the fire. After that Niall went to his bedroom and I went to mines.

I was with my laptop laid on the best when I saw this picture:

with the title: “Niall Horan and [Y/N] spotted in her hometown, love is in the air! He has met her parents!!"

Ok, the media knew we were here, fine… Well, we have to deal with it then…

It was very late and my eyes were closing when someone knocked in the door.

"Can I… can I come in?" Niall said. I let him in and he closed the door carefully to not wake everybody up and laid down next to me.

"Can I stay the night here [Y/n]? I’m afraid…"

"Why?" I said giggling

"I don’t know, it’s windy and the trees are making noises with the window, I just want to cuddle with you"

"Ok, but in the morning you go to your bedroom. I don’t want to be in trouble with my parents" 

"Ok deal"

"By the way, look what I found" he looked at the picture and smiled. “We’re like a family. I can’t wait to have kids with you someday"

"Awww! I can’t wait either"

"Thank you for taking me with you, I really like your family"

"You’re welcome Niall and they like you, my mum and dad told me before. They want you to be the one for me, and they feel like you’re the one and well, what to say about my sister… she’s happy you’re her brother in law"

"Oh, do they?" I nodded and kissed his cheek

"Ok, let’s go to sleep, my eyes are closing"

"Ok, goodnight princess, sweet dreams"

"Goodnight Niall"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75K 975 29
Seems like some good writers are stopping their imagines, so I decided to write some! Obviously about Niall, hope you enjoy! (I also don't make ver...
758K 9.2K 200
Just a bunch of Niall Horan imagines put together. Hope you like it! I wrote this years ago don't take this seriously plsss 😃
518K 8.8K 168
Hope you like them. Message/comment me if you want a request. bye. xx
37.3K 1.7K 17
(book 1 of 'Superhero Series') My name is Niall Horan and I'm in the biggest boy band in the world. I love what I do and I'm glad I got to do it with...