When I found you (Niall Horan...

By young_freespirit

When I moved to London with my best friend to follow my dreams I would never have imagined my life would goin... More

When I found you (Niall Horan fanfic)
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8 "A Little Secret"
Chapter 9 "At the same time, other place"
Chapter 10 "Surprise"
Chapter 11 "There's nothing better than a friend"
Chapter 12 "Rollercoaster"
Chapter 13 "On the set"
Chapter 14 "Same mistakes"
Chapter 15 "Misunderstood"
Chapter 16 "Such a mess"
Chapter 17 "Goodbye"
Chapter 18 "Deep conversation"
Chapter 19 "Ready?"
Chapter 20 "Premiere"
Chapter 21 "After party"
Chapter 22 "Drunk"
Chapter 23 "Hungover"
Chapter 24 "Let's work it out"
Chapter 25 "Spain"
Chapter 26 "Paris"
Chapter 27 "Shh"
Chapter 28 "Locked"
Chapter 29 "Karaoke"
Chapter 30 "Hospital"
Chapter 31 "Cupcakes"
Chapter 32 "Shopping"
Chapter 33 "Niall's Birthday Part I"
Chapter 34 "Niall's Birthday Part II"
Chapter 35 "Niall's Birthday Part III"
Chapter 37 "News"
Chapter 37 "Sleepover"
Chapter 38 "Picture"
Chapter 39 "LA Baby"
Chapter 40 "Something unexpected"
Chapter 41 "Make up?"
Chapter 43 "Envelope"
Chapter 44 "Empty"
Chapter 45 "Hometown"
Chapter 46 "Second day"
Chapter 47 "I want you"
Chapter 48 "Chloe"
Chapter 49 "Snow"
Chapter 50 "Shed"
Chapter 51 "Christmas day"
Chapter 52 "Tell me this isn't true"
Chapter 53 "It's done"
Chapter 54 "Flashback"
Chapter 55 "Where am I going?"
Chapter 56 "NYC I"
Chapter 57 "NYC II"
Chapter 58 "New Year, Old Beginning"
Chapter 59 "First Gig"
Chapter 60 "Sharp Games"
Chapter 61 "Rewind"
Chapter 62 "Bus"
Chapter 63 "Guilty"
Chapter 64 "Blurry"
Chapter 65 "Not in the mood"
Chapter 66 "A little bit for us"
Chapter 67 "More conversations"
Chapter 68 "Confessions"
Chapter 69 "Appointment"
Chapter 70 "clubbing"
Chapter 71 "Diary"
Chapter 72 "My guardian angel"
Chapter 73 "You, with me"
Chapter 74 "The End"
Chapter 75 "Epilogue"

Chapter 42 "It's official"

293 6 0
By young_freespirit

THERESA’S P.O.V

"I was afraid"

"Afraid of what?"

"Well, I’m afraid of love, Harry. I’ve been hurt so many times that I don’t want another scar in my heart"

"You’re not afraid of facing that creepy David and you’re afraid of love?" I nodded with my head, a bit scared of what he was going to say next. “You don’t have to, I swear I’m gonna mend those scars, because I promise I’ll never hurt you, never"

"And that’s why I’m risking this time. Because I trust you. I wanna be yours as well as I want you to be mine"

"You’ll always be mine, I promise" he said kissing my lips again.

[Y/N]’s P.O.V

It’s 4 in the morning when I received a call from my family. I was cuddled with Niall, sleeping at his hotel room because we wanted to give Theresa and Harry some privacy. “CONGRATULATIOOOOOONS!!!" OMG, my entire family was on the phone, I could hear them all. 

 "Thank youuu" I said whispering and giggling because I didn’t want to wake Niall up. 

"Oh, are you sleeping?" said my mom

"Yes, I was, but don’t worry mom it’s good to hear your voice" I said and I was getting emotional. 

"We’re very proud of you, everyone, all the country is very proud of you. I knew one day you were going to go far, very far and look at you now"

"Mom, I haven’t won an Oscar"

"I know, but for me you’ve won an Oscar, ok? We all want to see you, we miss you a lot and I hope you find some free time to come and visit all your family"

"Yes, I’ll try mom, I definitely try" I said between sobs. Niall had woken up and was looking at me with a strange face, like saying, “what did I miss?"

"Who’s this?" he whispered. I put my hand on his mouth.

"Are you crying honey? By the way, we’ve seen the kiss"

"No, mom, I’m not and oh God mom, I’m not going to talk to you about this" I said trying to act calm. When Niall knew it was my mother he held my hand and placed small kisses in my hand, squeezing it tightly. 

When I finished talking with my mom I started to cry harder. I couldn’t contain myself anymore. Niall hugged my tightly and that was all I could wish for that moment, someone there to support me.

"That was your mom? Are you missing her so much?"

"Yeah, all my family. It’s been a long time since the last time I saw them"

"Yeah, I know how you feel. But you have to be strong for them, look what you’ve achieved. They’re very proud of you, so don’t cry. They love you and so do I. You know what? I want to ask you something, you know tomorrow we’ll be in every newspaper and magazines but I don’t mind. We haven’t had a proper date, so I want to take you somewhere nice"

"You don’t have to Ni, really, I’m ok with this"

"But I want to" he said kissing my lips “And there’s no buts, so now, I want you to cuddle with me and fall sleep again, ok?" I nodded and I did what he told.

Now was very late in the morning when we woke up. We had a shower, got dressed and went outside hand in hand like the official couple we were. We had no news about Theresa and Harry but since they didn’t call us we thought everything turned well. 

We walked around LA, saw the monuments, the city and an ice cream shop.

"Babe, I want an ice cream" I said

"Ohh me too, I’m hungry. Dark chocolate for you right babe?"

"Yeap" I said smiling 

"Ok, wait here, I’ll be right back"

I was waiting for Niall to come back with my ice cream when my phone rang, I didn’t know who it was but I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hi, is this, [Y/N]?"

"Yes it is, who’s this?"

"It’s from sony records, we want to talk to you, you now for a record deal"

"But, wait, how do you know I sing?"

"It doesn’t matter, we know you sign so well and we’re interested in you, what do you say?"

"I’ll have to talk about this with my manager first, sorry"

"Yeah, take your time, this is our number. Call us whenever you want"

"Ok, thank you"

I stood there a bit paralyzed until Niall came. 

"Here’s your dark chocolate ice cream love"

"Niall, why did you send those songs we recorded?" I said, I knew it was him, a few weeks ago we sat on the studio and recorded some songs.

"Princess, you have a beautiful voice, everyone must hear you"

"But what if I don’t want to? You’ve send that behind my back, Niall"

"[Y/N] please, don’t be mad at me, I send that for your own good"

"I know, but I don’t’ know if I could do this"

"Look, if you’re talking about what happened in the past, is all in the past, you don’t need to worry I’m here now and I’m gonna help you, ok?"

"You will?"

"Yes, me and the boys will help you, don’t worry" I looked down to my ice cream and then to Niall’s face.

"Ups, you have some chocolate in your nose babe" I said giggling and running away.

"Oh, you’ll see" he said chasing me

THERESA’S P.O.V

"Harry! c’mon this way! I want to take a picture with the Hollywood sign"

"Ok, ok, wait a moment babe, I’m coming" he said chasing her a bit exhausted.

"Oh, c’mon babe, you’re already tired? You’re young! Let’s go" I said when suddenly I dumped someone

"Oh my God, I’m so sorry" I said

"Hey, are you Theresa, the one of that picture?" said a man pointing to a big picture of me in the middle of the street.

"Yeah, that’s me" I said a bit embarrased

"I’m Richard, I’m interesting in you, I was going to be in contact with you sooner or later but I think destiny brought me here. What do you say?"

"Well, I don’t know sir, it’s everything happening so fast…"

"Please, call me Richard. You have one of the most beautiful faces right now and our company has contacts with Victoria’s Secret. You’ll look fantastic walking in one of the Victoria’s Secret’s shows. I’m sure. Look, I’m not trying to convince you now, just take your time, but here, this is an invitation to an event we have tonight. Maybe I could introduce you to some people of the fashion industry"

"Can my boyfriend come too?"

"Oh, yeah, no problem. So, I hope seeing you tonight. Bye gorgeous!"

Once he left I kept the invitations in my bag.

"Are you going? Seriously?"

"We’re going Harry"

"He wants you for something more than business. I’m sure, Theresa. I don’t trust him"

"Neither do I, but we’ll have to see. Come with me please?" I said doing a puppy face

"Ok, we’ll see…" 

YOUR’S P.O.V

After a long day I came back to Theresa’s and I’s hotel room and Niall came back to his hotel room to change because he was going to pick me up later. I had to be pretty for our first date, our first official date. I walked in the room and I saw Theresa getting dressed very elegant.

"Hey, are you going somewhere?" 

"Yes, I’m going with Harry to a fashion event I was invited today"

"Oh… So you two are good now, aren’t you?"

"Yes, everything is perfect now. I’m so happy…!"

"Yes, finally. I’m happy for you. Well I’m gonna get ready, today I have my first official date with Niall"

"Oh, really? Where is he going to take you?"

"I don’t know yet, something nice I guess. But I’ll tell you later"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84 1 1
hello people Lori here at this story some of my friends are included this is a one direction fanfiction especially for Harry styles :) enjoy
37.2K 1.7K 17
(book 1 of 'Superhero Series') My name is Niall Horan and I'm in the biggest boy band in the world. I love what I do and I'm glad I got to do it with...
110K 3.4K 50
Dear diary, I don't really like the idea of writing to no one, but my therapist suggested it, so here I am. I'll just jump straight into it. I'm inno...
33.2K 1K 38
"And in the end, we were all just humans, drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." - Christopher Poindexter ********** We...