When I found you (Niall Horan...

By young_freespirit

When I moved to London with my best friend to follow my dreams I would never have imagined my life would goin... More

When I found you (Niall Horan fanfic)
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8 "A Little Secret"
Chapter 9 "At the same time, other place"
Chapter 10 "Surprise"
Chapter 11 "There's nothing better than a friend"
Chapter 12 "Rollercoaster"
Chapter 13 "On the set"
Chapter 14 "Same mistakes"
Chapter 15 "Misunderstood"
Chapter 16 "Such a mess"
Chapter 17 "Goodbye"
Chapter 18 "Deep conversation"
Chapter 19 "Ready?"
Chapter 20 "Premiere"
Chapter 21 "After party"
Chapter 22 "Drunk"
Chapter 23 "Hungover"
Chapter 24 "Let's work it out"
Chapter 25 "Spain"
Chapter 26 "Paris"
Chapter 27 "Shh"
Chapter 28 "Locked"
Chapter 29 "Karaoke"
Chapter 30 "Hospital"
Chapter 31 "Cupcakes"
Chapter 32 "Shopping"
Chapter 33 "Niall's Birthday Part I"
Chapter 34 "Niall's Birthday Part II"
Chapter 35 "Niall's Birthday Part III"
Chapter 37 "News"
Chapter 37 "Sleepover"
Chapter 38 "Picture"
Chapter 40 "Something unexpected"
Chapter 41 "Make up?"
Chapter 42 "It's official"
Chapter 43 "Envelope"
Chapter 44 "Empty"
Chapter 45 "Hometown"
Chapter 46 "Second day"
Chapter 47 "I want you"
Chapter 48 "Chloe"
Chapter 49 "Snow"
Chapter 50 "Shed"
Chapter 51 "Christmas day"
Chapter 52 "Tell me this isn't true"
Chapter 53 "It's done"
Chapter 54 "Flashback"
Chapter 55 "Where am I going?"
Chapter 56 "NYC I"
Chapter 57 "NYC II"
Chapter 58 "New Year, Old Beginning"
Chapter 59 "First Gig"
Chapter 60 "Sharp Games"
Chapter 61 "Rewind"
Chapter 62 "Bus"
Chapter 63 "Guilty"
Chapter 64 "Blurry"
Chapter 65 "Not in the mood"
Chapter 66 "A little bit for us"
Chapter 67 "More conversations"
Chapter 68 "Confessions"
Chapter 69 "Appointment"
Chapter 70 "clubbing"
Chapter 71 "Diary"
Chapter 72 "My guardian angel"
Chapter 73 "You, with me"
Chapter 74 "The End"
Chapter 75 "Epilogue"

Chapter 39 "LA Baby"

316 7 1
By young_freespirit

CHAPTER 39

17th September 2012

Wow! The photoshoot has been amazing! Theresa’s been fantastic! Prettier than ever!

We both woke up in the morning, super early, Theresa more nervous than me, and I was nervous, I didn’t know why! I was happy for her, perhaps. We headed to the set where the director of the photoshoot greeted and explained to her what she had to do. Apparently is a fashion campaign for the brand [Insert your favourite brand here] for teenagers and well, they wanted her to be the face of the new season.

The stylists chose the outfits for her, they did her hair and her make up and soon she was posing for the photographer. I was standing behind them and crossing my fingers. Every now and then I smiled to tell her that everything was going great and that she was fabulous.

I checked my phone for the first time this morning. I found a text from Niall, it said:

“Princess! We’ve arrived! I’m exhausted and I might go to bed early today. I miss you already. Love you xx Chat later maybe? J”

I checked the time. It was 10 in the morning. He was probably sleeping right now but I decided to text him back for him to see it when he woke up.

“Good morning Nialler! Probably you’re sleeping at the moment but yeah… I’m on the set of the Photoshoot Theresa is modeling for! She’s doing great! Have some rest and yeah, when you had time just give me a call or text me and I’ll be on. Miss you babe!”

Suddenly I received a text message, from him again.

“I hate jetlag! Seriously!! I can’t sleep! Today is going to be a very busy day for us, so I probably won’t be able to skype you but at least I want to phone you. Harry and I are sharing room, so I’ll talk to him about this thing later, when we have time. Love youuuu!! Xx”

The day passed by and well, it was a bit boring. I was just standing there doing nothing, just supporting her. I decided to have a walk around the set and have a coffee or something, because I didn’t know what to do.

I came back to the set and finally they were almost finished. The director said that the campaign was going to be released next week and that’s why they changed the date of the meeting. Her face was going to be in every country, promoting the brand and they were happy with her because she had the gift. She was very natural and photogenic.

So basically that’s what I’ve done today. Niall hasn’t phoned me. Maybe he was busy or something.

I leave you here some pics of the campaign

23th October 2012

It’s been a month since the last time I wrote. It’s everything just crazy. At first it was boring, but now? In only 3 days everything has changed!

Ok, let’s start from Theresa’s campaign:

It’s a success! Photographers and brands from all over the world want her to be the next face from their campaigns. She has like 5 new jobs offer each week. It’s insane! And I’m very proud of her.

It’s a pity she’s not in a good moment right now. Harry has been seen with a new girl lately in America. She’s so upset with herself. She sais it’s all her fault because she let him go and now she’s the jerk here, not him. I’m trying to cheer her up but it’s so difficult, she’s in love with him from the top of her head to the bottom of her toes. Truly, madly, deeply in love with him. Niall told me that he couldn’t understand that. Harry told him that he was in love with her but that she was so difficult and moody. So, I don’t know what to believe exactly right now. It’s all a puzzle with a piece missing.

Ok, let’s talk now about Niall and me. We had rows every now and then because of the time difference mainly. We spend weeks without talking due to his schedule and well, let’s say that magazines and television didn’t help either. Now, when they were asked if they were single or not, Niall didn’t raise his hand. Interviewers noticed that and started asking him questions to know about his girl. He said that they (we) were starting and things were going great, that she (I) was amazing and that was the person he was looking for so long and that he thinks is the one. Everything good until then, but when magazines and tv started to say he was dating Demi Lovato… it wasn’t so well at all. I know they are friends but the thing is, when they were in LA, he hung out with her to have dinner and since we can’t talk too much and I’m attacked by every magazine and rumours… that’s when I began to think and think even more. And what happened? That I’m ending to believe that everything is true and that I’m the joke here. He swore to me that he wasn’t cheating on me and the only one he loved was me. Last night we had one of this arguments and we haven’t talked since then, but it’ll happen what it always happens, that we’ll forget about it and we’ll act like if anything had happened.

Tomorrow afternoon we’re going to America for the MTV movie awards. Finally we’ll see them again but I think Theresa is not prepared to face Harry, but I was going to talk to him. Nobody hurts her.

This evening I’ve skyped Niall. But bad choice. We had the biggest fight ever since we are together, and everything for the same thing. He told me that Demi Lovato was going to be there, great, it was all fine, I didn’t matter, but I don’t know how things turned so bad that we ended yelling at each other and we had to turn off the video phone. I cried because I said things I didn’t want to tell and I hear things I didn’t want to hear either. But, I don’t know… Let’s see what happens on the MTV Movie awards…

Tomorrow we’ll be the whole day packing and then to the airport.

Good night! Xx

YOUR’S P.O.V

The next morning we woke up and started packing everything. We didn’t know what we would need, so we took almost the entire wardrobe with us. Theresa carried 2 suitcases, one full of clothes and the other one a bit empty because she wanted to buy things there and so I did, but we had another suitcase, this time a small one, where all our shoes where packed.

In the afternoon we headed to the airport destination LA. I hadn’t spoken to Niall yet and didn’t received any message but I send him a message saying we were in the plane now about to take off. I had completely forgotten about the fight we had yesterday but I didn’t know if he had forgotten it too. I just knew that I was happy because I will be able to see him again after a long time.

Finally we got there. It was warm, the sunshine lighted up our faces… but we were extremely tired after the flight.

When we got to the hotel a few fans were outside and we stopped to take pictures and sign autographs. Once in the room we decided to put our bikinis on and go to the pool and spa to relax after the long flight and we were going to do a girls day for the next day, our big day.

We put sun cream on because we didn’t want to look like oranges the next day and lay down next to the pool.

“Wow, this is amazing. I can’t believe we’re living this Theresa”

“Yeah, neither do I. I don’t have time to stop and think what we’re doing. Everything has passes by so fast lately that I didn’t realize that we are in LA… Who was ever going to think that we were going to be nominated for the MTV movie awards? It’s crazy”

“Yeah… well how are you?”

“I don’t wanna talk about it…”

“Yeah, I know, but you’re going to see him tomorrow”

“It’s just… I feel so sorry… I shouldn’t have told him that”

“And why don’t you apologize”

“Because I can’t look in his eyes and say it. It’s so difficult now…”

“Well, try to stay strong darling”

When we came back to our room I checked my phone and I had a text from Niall.

“Yayyy! You’re just a few miles away from me! J What about going tonight with the boys somewhere? Love you! X”

I texted him back saying

“Sorry babe, we’re going to sleep because we’re knackered. I’ll see you tomorrow ok? I’m sorry… :/ xx”

“It’s ok babe, I understand. So, I’ll see you tomorrow in the awards. I’ll be voting for you all night long. Sweet dreams! X”

And we went to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6M 65.9K 121
Imagines about Niall (: Some imagines arent made by me, I just really loved them so i put them in there (: The ones made by me have the © sign at...
838 28 17
My best friend and I were just casually walking in the park, being the fan girl she is, when we accidentally bumped into One Direction she freaked ou...
37.2K 1.7K 17
(book 1 of 'Superhero Series') My name is Niall Horan and I'm in the biggest boy band in the world. I love what I do and I'm glad I got to do it with...
1.3K 19 24
A teenage girls dreams come true when she meets One Direction and become best friends. Life isn't always a dream, sometimes it's a nightmare. But may...