When I found you (Niall Horan...

By young_freespirit

When I moved to London with my best friend to follow my dreams I would never have imagined my life would goin... More

When I found you (Niall Horan fanfic)
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8 "A Little Secret"
Chapter 9 "At the same time, other place"
Chapter 10 "Surprise"
Chapter 11 "There's nothing better than a friend"
Chapter 12 "Rollercoaster"
Chapter 13 "On the set"
Chapter 14 "Same mistakes"
Chapter 15 "Misunderstood"
Chapter 16 "Such a mess"
Chapter 17 "Goodbye"
Chapter 18 "Deep conversation"
Chapter 19 "Ready?"
Chapter 20 "Premiere"
Chapter 21 "After party"
Chapter 22 "Drunk"
Chapter 23 "Hungover"
Chapter 24 "Let's work it out"
Chapter 25 "Spain"
Chapter 26 "Paris"
Chapter 27 "Shh"
Chapter 28 "Locked"
Chapter 29 "Karaoke"
Chapter 30 "Hospital"
Chapter 31 "Cupcakes"
Chapter 32 "Shopping"
Chapter 33 "Niall's Birthday Part I"
Chapter 34 "Niall's Birthday Part II"
Chapter 35 "Niall's Birthday Part III"
Chapter 37 "News"
Chapter 37 "Sleepover"
Chapter 39 "LA Baby"
Chapter 40 "Something unexpected"
Chapter 41 "Make up?"
Chapter 42 "It's official"
Chapter 43 "Envelope"
Chapter 44 "Empty"
Chapter 45 "Hometown"
Chapter 46 "Second day"
Chapter 47 "I want you"
Chapter 48 "Chloe"
Chapter 49 "Snow"
Chapter 50 "Shed"
Chapter 51 "Christmas day"
Chapter 52 "Tell me this isn't true"
Chapter 53 "It's done"
Chapter 54 "Flashback"
Chapter 55 "Where am I going?"
Chapter 56 "NYC I"
Chapter 57 "NYC II"
Chapter 58 "New Year, Old Beginning"
Chapter 59 "First Gig"
Chapter 60 "Sharp Games"
Chapter 61 "Rewind"
Chapter 62 "Bus"
Chapter 63 "Guilty"
Chapter 64 "Blurry"
Chapter 65 "Not in the mood"
Chapter 66 "A little bit for us"
Chapter 67 "More conversations"
Chapter 68 "Confessions"
Chapter 69 "Appointment"
Chapter 70 "clubbing"
Chapter 71 "Diary"
Chapter 72 "My guardian angel"
Chapter 73 "You, with me"
Chapter 74 "The End"
Chapter 75 "Epilogue"

Chapter 38 "Picture"

284 6 0
By young_freespirit

16th September 2012

Let’s come back to last night, Diary.

The girls and I were all asleep when suddenly I woke up to the sound of a knock in the door. I got up and went to see what was it. I looked through the curtains but I didn’t see anything. I heard those noises again but this time in my window. I was scared. I grabbed the stick of the broom and went outside when suddenly I felt someone grabbing me and I couldn’t help but scream as loud as I could but he or she put his/her hand in my mouth.

“Shhhhh. It’s ok, it’s me princess”

“What the fuck are you doing Horan?” I whispered, “You’ve scared the hell out of me!”

“I’m sorry. It’s just… I don’t know why I’m here to be honest, something inside me wanted to see you. Are the girls sleeping?”

“Wait, how do you know that?”

“There’s a thing called Twitter and you’ve posted a picture like 2 hours ago”

“Oh, yes, right… Well come in, but don’t make any noises” He took off his shoes and both of us tip-toed till my bedroom. He lay down in my bed while I was making sure the girls didn’t wake up.

“Princess, come here and cuddle with me”

“Shhh” I said because I didn’t want them to wake up and see Niall. Not Theresa.

I cuddled with him like he asked me before. He hugged me and I was now trapped in his chest.

“[Y/N], sweetie, I need to tell you something…”

“What is it?”

“I’m leaving earlier than expected”

“What? Why?!”

“I don’t know. Management phoned me this afternoon”

“You can’t leave, Ni! I don’t want you to leave, please, do something!”

“I can’t do anything princess, I don’t choose dates and everything. I just have to do what they say”

“But…” I said looking in his eyes. He put his hand in my cheek and started rubbing it.

“I’m sorry. I whish I could so something, but I can’t. That’s one of the reasons I’m here tonight, because I don’t want to waste time”

I buried my head on his chest even more.

“When are you leaving?”

“Tomorrow”

That word hit me like a rock in my chest. Tomorrow!

“I just don’t understand why you have to leave”

“Because we have to do promo and stuff, we have to go to America and do, you know, interviews and stuff…”

“Yes, I know, but you don’t need to do that. You’re the most famous boy band at the moment. Everybody knows who you are”

He kept silent. I looked in his eyes this time; brave enough to face his blue eyes against my watering ones.

“What’s going to happen between us?”

“What? What do you mean?”

“I don’t know, Niall…”

“Are you breaking up with me?”

“No! It’s just… I don’t know… It’s going to be hard”

“I know, but we have to stay strong and I promise I will phone, skype or tweet you everyday. But what about us…? I mean, you know I’m going to be asked the typical question, who’s single here? What should I answer?”

“I’m not sure if I’m prepare to be the most hated person in the world now”

“Please, you won’t, you’ll be the most envied girl, perhaps, but, hated?”

“Well, anyways… do whatever you want, but please, don’t say my name, at least not yet”

“Ok” he said kissing my cheek.

We both kept talking all night. Like his first album, up all night we stayed. We even saw the breaking dawn and we fell asleep in each other’s arms.

I woke up to the sound of giggles. I opened one eye and saw the girls giggling, putting some cream and strawberries on us and what was worst, taking pictures of us.

“AHHHHH!! What are you doing?” Niall woke up shocked and scared because of my shout.

“What’s going on?” he said

“They’re taking pictures of us and now they’re putting some cream and strawberries on us”

They couldn’t stop laughing. Perrie was in the floor, Eleanor, with tears in her eyes and Theresa was with the phone taking pictures.

“Jesus Christ [Y/N] you’ve scared me. Oh, a strawberry” he said grabbing one and removing cream that I had on my nose to eat it afterwards.

“Oh, God, seriously Niall?”

“What? They’re so good!”

We both ended on the floor just laughing with tears in our eyes.

“Please, delete the pictures!! Girls! Pleaseeeee” I begged

“Nope!” they said at the same time

Niall behind me was trying to tell them to send the pictures to his phone, but I noticed that and I turn around.

“Don’t you dare” I said to him

“Hi, princess…” he replied moving his hand and smiling like if he’d never broken a glass in his life.

“I hate you all” I shouted leaving the bedroom.

I sat on the sofa and they came behind me.

“Hey, I don’t want you to be upset with us, it’s just… you looked so cute together and couldn’t contain ourselves” said Perrie

“Yeah, we’re sorry” added Eleanor

“The picture is removed, see? There’s no picture” replied Theresa showing me the phone.

“Ok…”

“Well princess, I gotta go to finish the luggage and everything. I’ll see you girls this afternoon?”

“Yeah, I’m going” said Eleanor and Perrie

I looked at Theresa asking for an answer. She said no with her head. It was better for her.

“I don’t think I’m going, Niall. You know what we’ve talked last night. I’m going to your place afterwards if you want but I’m not going to the airport, sorry…”

“Yeah, I totally understand, so… see you in a few, right?”

“Yeah, see ya, babe” I said giving him a peck on his lips.

“We should get going too if we want to go to the airport, girls” said Eleanor

“Yeah, I really had fun and I hope doing this again” added Perrie

“I totally agree with her, it was a lot of fun”

 We all said goodbye and Theresa and I stayed at home.

“Hey, I’m sorry, I didn’t know Niall was coming over last night”

“No, it’s ok, you make a really cute and good couple. You don’t have to apologize” she said with a big smile.

Suddenly a beep from Theresa’s computer sounded.

“Another messaaaaaage!” she said

“[Y/N], I’m not modeling next week”

“What happened?”

“I’m modeling tomorrow”

“That’s great! I thought they had called off the offer”

“Are you coming with me? I need someone there”

“Yeah, I’ll go with you, love, you don’t need to worry!”

“Thank you”

We decided that it was time to do a bit of exercise, so we put on our sport clothes and went running around the park that was down the street to spend the morning and half of the afternoon doing something.

Once we finished our route, we headed home and I took a shower before going to Niall’s.

He opened the door with a smile on his face. It was the last time that I was going to see that smile for about… I didn’t really know!

“Have you packed everything yet?”

“Yes, almost, but I can’t close it”

“Ok, let’s see…” we went to his bedroom and there were 3 suitcases full of clothes

“Niall! For how long are you going to be travelling?”

“Mmmm… For about a month or so!”

“And you need to carry three suitcases!”

“Yeah”

I grabbed a bunch of clothes and started throwing it to the side.

“What are you doing [Y/N]!!?”

“I’m going to help you doing this” I said

And we both repacked everything again. Finally we made it on time and he’d carry one big suitcase and a medium one.

“Ok, let’s close this one”

We tried closing it but we couldn’t

“Babe, sit on top”

I did what I was told and finally he managed to close it

“Yayyyy, we’ve finished!!” he screamed

“Yes, finally! It’s almost time Niall, you should go”

“Yeah, I better get going, and thank you for your help”

“You’re welcome babe! Anytime”

He kissed me sweetly and when he finished, said:

“I’m going to miss you so much”

“Yeah, me too. I wish I could go with you, but the thing is… Theresa and Harry argued and it doesn’t look good”

“Oh, how was that? Since when?”

“Since you’re birthday. Try to talk to him or something and let’s try to fix this but I think is going to be hard”

“Yeah, well, I’m gonna do my best”

The doorbell rang. It was time for him to leave

“So… I guess I see you in the mtv movie awards…” I said

“Yeah, I can’t wait.” He said as our foreheads were touching. “I love you” he whispered

“I love you too, Ni” I said smiling. That was the first time he said he loved me and I won’t never forget it.

He kissed me passionately but the doorbell interrupted us.

“Go, Niall” I said giggling

“Ok, take care sweetheart”

“Yeah, take care you too and don’t look at any girl”

“Trust me, I can’t. You’re the only one. And don’t look to any boy either”

“I won’t, I promise” I said.

I helped him with the suitcases and I stood there in the front door, outside, looking at how the taxi was going away, disappearing in the streets and between other cars.

Boring Day Diary, wish Theresa good luck for tomorrow. Night! xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.2K 1.7K 17
(book 1 of 'Superhero Series') My name is Niall Horan and I'm in the biggest boy band in the world. I love what I do and I'm glad I got to do it with...
110K 3.4K 50
Dear diary, I don't really like the idea of writing to no one, but my therapist suggested it, so here I am. I'll just jump straight into it. I'm inno...
300K 7.5K 37
** Currently editing (May 2020) ** "Who doesn't dream about it? Meeting your favourite band? Well, I do! But, there's a slight problem. I am socially...
78K 1.1K 96
hey guys! wannna read some Niall imagines? well you have come to the right place! I hop...