When I found you (Niall Horan...

By young_freespirit

When I moved to London with my best friend to follow my dreams I would never have imagined my life would goin... More

When I found you (Niall Horan fanfic)
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8 "A Little Secret"
Chapter 9 "At the same time, other place"
Chapter 10 "Surprise"
Chapter 11 "There's nothing better than a friend"
Chapter 12 "Rollercoaster"
Chapter 13 "On the set"
Chapter 14 "Same mistakes"
Chapter 15 "Misunderstood"
Chapter 16 "Such a mess"
Chapter 17 "Goodbye"
Chapter 18 "Deep conversation"
Chapter 19 "Ready?"
Chapter 20 "Premiere"
Chapter 21 "After party"
Chapter 22 "Drunk"
Chapter 23 "Hungover"
Chapter 24 "Let's work it out"
Chapter 25 "Spain"
Chapter 26 "Paris"
Chapter 27 "Shh"
Chapter 28 "Locked"
Chapter 29 "Karaoke"
Chapter 30 "Hospital"
Chapter 31 "Cupcakes"
Chapter 32 "Shopping"
Chapter 33 "Niall's Birthday Part I"
Chapter 34 "Niall's Birthday Part II"
Chapter 35 "Niall's Birthday Part III"
Chapter 37 "Sleepover"
Chapter 38 "Picture"
Chapter 39 "LA Baby"
Chapter 40 "Something unexpected"
Chapter 41 "Make up?"
Chapter 42 "It's official"
Chapter 43 "Envelope"
Chapter 44 "Empty"
Chapter 45 "Hometown"
Chapter 46 "Second day"
Chapter 47 "I want you"
Chapter 48 "Chloe"
Chapter 49 "Snow"
Chapter 50 "Shed"
Chapter 51 "Christmas day"
Chapter 52 "Tell me this isn't true"
Chapter 53 "It's done"
Chapter 54 "Flashback"
Chapter 55 "Where am I going?"
Chapter 56 "NYC I"
Chapter 57 "NYC II"
Chapter 58 "New Year, Old Beginning"
Chapter 59 "First Gig"
Chapter 60 "Sharp Games"
Chapter 61 "Rewind"
Chapter 62 "Bus"
Chapter 63 "Guilty"
Chapter 64 "Blurry"
Chapter 65 "Not in the mood"
Chapter 66 "A little bit for us"
Chapter 67 "More conversations"
Chapter 68 "Confessions"
Chapter 69 "Appointment"
Chapter 70 "clubbing"
Chapter 71 "Diary"
Chapter 72 "My guardian angel"
Chapter 73 "You, with me"
Chapter 74 "The End"
Chapter 75 "Epilogue"

Chapter 37 "News"

336 9 0
By young_freespirit

15th September 2012

Why when things are going great there’s something against me? I’m sick and tired, diary. Sometimes I would like to run away and leave it all behind.

Let’s situate us in the next morning of Niall’s birthday.

That night was amazing, seriously. It was one of the greatest nights I had in my entire life, not even kidding. He was just a gentleman. He cared about me every single second. We slept together side by side with his arm around me, holding my hand and our legs intertwined.

When I woke up that morning I saw Niall dressed with a t-shirt and sweat pants lying next to me.

“Good morning princess”

“Morning” I said a bit sleepy. He was staring at me with a smile in his face as he was rubbing my hair. “How long have you been there?” I asked

“Ten minutes or so, you’re so cute when you sleep”

“Oh, c’mon Niall. I’m sure I’m pretty ugly”

“Haha, you’re wrong. Are you hungry babe? I’ve made breakfast”

“Yeah, a bit”

He held my hand and led me to the kitchen when there was lots of food.

“Woooh, who’s coming?”

“Nobody, why?” he said

“There’s plenty of food here, Niall”

“Don’t worry, eat whatever you want. I’ll eat the rest afterwards… so don’t worry”

I giggled and sat next to him

“Thank you Niall”

“You don’t need to, I’m the one who has to say thank you for last night, it was amazing, everything. The party, the food, cake… and you were amazing”

“You want some?” I said handing him a piece of pancake “They taste good Niall”

I spend the morning at his and when I was going to check my phone I realised that it run out of battery so I told him that I needed to go home to change, to take the charger and just to see if Theresa have come after her night with Harry.

When I got home I found her seated in the living room watching television.

“Hiii gurrrrrl! Last night was SOOO perfect! I mean, it was incredible!  Can you believe that?” I said walking in my bedroom “By the way, I’m going to Niall’s again, so, I guess I’ll see you later, ok?”

I walked out of the door and went back to Niall’s.

“Wow, you were fast”

“Yeah, I’ve just picked up a few things and I’m going to shower here if you don’t mind”

“No, sure, just let me get a towel for you, I’ll leave it in the bathroom ok?”

“Yeah”

I connected my phone and prepared all the things I needed. After that, I had a shower and put my hoodie and my sweat pants on. When I walked out of the bathroom I’ve found Niall laid on the couch watching football (soccer).

“Hey, which teams are playing?”

“[Put a team here] against [Put your favourite team here]”

“No, way. [Y/F/T] is my favourite team!” I said sitting next to him.

“Do you like football?”

“I love football”

“Wow, I’ve never thought you like these types of games” he said hugging me.

We both watched the match and sometimes when I watch football… let’s say I’m a bit dramatic…

“That’s fault!! That referee is blind, did you see it Niall? That was penalty!”

“Babe” he said giggling “He hasn’t done anything to him. He’s just faking”

“Are you serious? Niall, please, he kicked him”

“No, he didn’t, look” he said when the TV repeated it again “He almost kicked him but he didn’t touch him”

“Ok, whatever…” I said crossing my arms

“hahaha you’re so cute when you get upset”

“I’m not upset Ni…” I said frowning my eyebrows as he kissed me in the cheek.

“Yes, you are” he replied when suddenly I heard “GOOOOOOOOOALLL” I turned my head back to the TV, my team had scored!

“YEEEEEEEEEEES! GOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!” I said screaming and jumping out of him.

“Who are you and what have you done with my girlfriend?” Niall said with a strange look

“Hahah, sorry, it’s just… I’m very enthusiastic when it comes to football”

“Yeah, I see haha” he replied.

We watched the entire match. I was happy after all because my team had won. Then we talked about everything and nothing when I received a call.

“Hello?” I answered

“Congratulations!” someone said

“Wait, what? For what? I’m confused…”

“Haven’t you hear it?”

“Wait, who’s this?”

“I’m [Name], your director!! I’m disappointed you didn’t recognize me!”

“Oh, God! I’m sorry. Yes, now that you’ve said your name I know who you are, it’s just… I’m a bit tired, that’s all”

“Yes, that’s ok, don’t worry?”

“Well, why have you congratulated me?”

“The film has been nominated for best film in MTV movie awards, you have been nominated for the best actress as well as Theresa, and the two of you have been nominated for best fashion icon, best comedy actress and hot girl”

“Wow…” I said a bit shocked. I couldn’t believe the film was going to be so successful when I did the casting! “Congratulations for you too”

“Thank you! Well, I have to go, will you tell Theresa or…?”

“I’m not with her at the moment, would you mind calling her? I’m sure she will be happy to hear the news”

“Yeah, I’ll call her, take care! Bye!”

“Yes, you too!”

I hung up and looked at Niall with a big smile on my face.

“What? What is it?” he asked me

“The film has been nominated as best film in the MTV movie awards, and Theresa and I have been nominated as best actresses, best comedy actresses, hot girls and fashion icons. Can you believe that?”

“Wow, congratulations babe!” he said hugging me tightly “I’m sure you’re gonna win! Plus, we’ll be together. We’re going to perform there”

“Oh, really? That’s great! But, I still can’t believe it. I mean… wow”

“Yeah, I know that feeling so well babe, trust me! Haha”

I was happy until David came into my mind. He was going to be there. I’m sure. And I suddenly changed my expression.

“Oh no…”

“What?”

“David is gonna be there… I don’t know if I’m prepared to face him”

“Yes you will, I’m here with you, remember? If that idiot touches you again I swear I’m going to kick him right in the balls after all he did”

“Promise me you will be with me”

“I won’t promise, I know I will” he said giving me a peck on my nose.

“Thank you”

The day passed by and we just goofed around. We prepared dinner together and afterwards when it was a bit late I decided to go home.

“Please, babe, stay the night again”

“But… You know, I haven’t seen Theresa today and…”

“You’ll see her tomorrow, please babe, my bed will miss you and I won’t be here for so long”

“Mmmm… ok… I’ll phone her”

I dialled her number and waited for her to answer.

“Hello?”

“Hi, Theresa! I just wanted to tell you that I’m going to sleepover at Niall’s”

“Again? [Y/N] I need you”

“Please, can we see tomorrow? The boys won’t be here for any longer”

“[Y/N] I need you”

“Theresa, you know I’ve waited this for so long, please don’t do this to me. I’ll see you tomorrow”

“No, it has to be now”

“It’s the same! It doesn’t matter when we talk, please, Let’s talk tomorrow”

“Ok, stay the night with your fucking boyfriend”

“You’re so selfish Theresa” I saw Niall looking at me with a weird question.

“No, you’re the selfish here!”

“[Y/N] if you can’t I’m not going to force you to stay the night” said Niall. I stopped him with my hand.

“Theresa, I’m going to stay because I want to, if you don’t understand that, then it’s your fucking problem”

“What? You don’t know what you’re saying”

“Trust me I know what I’m saying and I say that I’m going to stay here”

“FINE!” she said hanging me up.

“Hey, what was that?” Niall asked me

“I don’t know, she’s out of control! She said she needed me but we can talk tomorrow! I’m not going to be with you for so long so I want to spend my time with you” I said hugging him

“But, please, if Theresa needs you, go with her”

“No after how she talked to me”

“But”

“There’re no buts Niall. End of discussion”

“Ok…” he said, “Well, I’m going to have a shower ok? Don’t get bored too much without me love”

I sat in the sofa and thought about what had just happened. I saw one of the guitars that Niall had in the living room and started playing it.

I remembered a song that I’ve made when I was younger. Every single chord. Music always relaxed me somehow. I didn’t know if it was the vibrations, the sound… or all together in a pack, but the thing is… it chilled me out. I started playing a few more songs, streaming and remembering old songs. Some of them I still remembered them but some of them didn’t. It was a little frustrated but what can I do.

’ve always had the facility to make songs. Since I was a child I’ve made my own songs but I was too afraid to show them. I kept them to myself and it was the way I had to express myself, to tell everything I felt, think or wanted to be. It was the perfect way. I kept singing and streaming when I felt to arms around me.

“Wooh!” I said. “You’ve scared me”

“Sorry princess… It’s just… I couldn’t resist it any longer”

“How long have you been hearing it?”

“Long enough babe. You really have a great voice, seriously. Why didn’t you told me before? I know Theresa mentioned it but… I really didn’t know that it was so good”

“It’s just…. I’m kind of scared, you know… I can’t sing in public”

“I know it’s a bit scary, but once you get used to it the feeling when you see millions of people singing your songs… It’s amazing”

“Yeah, it must be”

“You have to get over it”

“How?”

“Have you ever imagined that you are in a empty room, just alone and singing to yourself? Maybe you can try that. Or imagine all the spectators naked, that helps”

“Hahah, maybe I’ll try one day, but I’m not going to be a singer. I’m not that good”

“You’re wrong. You have one of the most beautiful voices I’ve ever heard, and I’m not telling you this because you’re my girlfriend. I really mean it”

"Thank you Ni…"

We spend the whole night just singing songs. Niall made me feel special and confortable with him. It was easy to sing when I was around him. I wasn’t embarrassed at all. He made me confident enough to show my talent.

We went to bed because we were so tired and I stayed there holding him in my arms with my head in his chest as he was rubbing my hair and singing me to sleep in my ear. His voice was like the voice of an angel and I fell asleep very quickly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.5K 975 29
Seems like some good writers are stopping their imagines, so I decided to write some! Obviously about Niall, hope you enjoy! (I also don't make ver...
6M 65.9K 121
Imagines about Niall (: Some imagines arent made by me, I just really loved them so i put them in there (: The ones made by me have the © sign at...
747K 9.2K 200
Just a bunch of Niall Horan imagines put together. Hope you like it! I wrote this years ago don't take this seriously plsss 😃