Secrets - Michael Clifford (c...

By fivesaucebxtch

Rory's been away for too long she's half a person without him. Michael knows how it feels to be half a... More

Disclaimer
Playlist!
Prologue
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.0
4.1
Epilogue Part 1 - Moving Forward
Epilogue Part 3 - Carry on
thank you❤

Epilogue Part 2 - him & her

47 2 0
By fivesaucebxtch

In the days that passed, I found myself slowly but surely becoming the person I was before this entire ordeal began.

It might have been two months since Leah was charged and sentenced to a life sentence but it still impacted me daily. Luckily for me I had an incredible family and an amazing boyfriend in Luke who I now lived with, to reassure me that everything would be okay and be there every step of the way to my final recovery.

I was sat on my bed, having just finished my shift as the nursery school I had worked at before I left, thankfully they had no issues in returning my to my old position upon hearing of my sudden return, having full disclosure and understanding of what happened, when I decided I wanted to build a scrapbook for Michael's upcoming birthday.

I quickly grabbed boxes from the closet, that contained hundreds of photos, concert memorabilia, artwork from our childhood and things of our parents, pictures, wedding shots and much more that I'd collected over the years but never found something to do with because there was so much of it.

I quickly found some of my favourite photos with Michael, along with a empty leather scrapbook, the strap still holding it closed.

Two of my favourites were black and white ones when we were both still around the age of sixteen, he'd still yet to dye his hair for the first time as was I, our mum having been dead set against it, these were actually taken shortly before they passed.

Most of them were us pulling stupid faces or photo bombing one another but then against that was us in a nutshell. We were outrageous, loud and stupid down to the bone. None the less we loved each other unconditionally.

This was me and Michael before our seventeenth birthday, shortly before finding out about Jamie.

Our eighteenth birthday shenanigans, that was a night truly to remember. It wasn't anything loud of obnoxious because we had Jamie to care for, it was simply a night of fun, laughter and many loving memories that I'll forever cherish.

A personal favourite, this was taken shortly before I left for my world travels, we'd enjoyed a night of bowling and Chinese with our loved ones. One final night together before I left for three months. Obviously that plan changed drastically but still, an amazing night and an even better memory.

The morning I left, a sad memory. Many tears were shed and promises were made, ones I ended up having no control do breaking but still, I love this photo.

Smiling as fond memories of me and my brother resurfaced, I stuck each image in the book, in chronological order. With each image I put in place, I put beside it favourite memories from that day, concert tickets or theatre stubs I had kept.

"That's my favourite one," Michaels voice spoke suddenly, then he appeared beside me as I looked up.

"Well this was supposed to be a surprise for your birthday darn it," I rolled my eyes laughing, "Oh well,"

"Shit sorry Ro, I love it if that makes any difference," he sat beside me, knocking his shoulder against mine, "I do love that photo though,"

"I like this one more," I pointed to one of my all times favourites.

"We're so adorable, such sibling goals," he chuckled.

"That we are," I nodded, leaning my head on his shoulder as I flicked through more photos, trying to chose which to add next, "Aw baby ones!"

"We made it though didn't we?" Michael leant his head against mine, his thumb touching each picture as he brushed across the pages, "Through everything, death, loss, pain, hell you even escaped multiple brushes with death," he smiled sadly, before knitting his eyebrows together, "All that time that we were apart, I was lost. Literally half of me was missing, my partner in crime, my second in command, my freaking twin and-"

"Correction, parabatai,"

"Damn it Rory I'm trying to be cute and sentimental and you're in Shadowhunters mode," he laughed, a beautiful melodic sound that was almost unheard of nowadays, "But I'm so thankful for you, I'm so proud of you for staying so strong and if the day ever comes where you need me to do any of what you did for me, for you, I'll be there quicker than a speeding bullet ok?"

I looked up, meeting my brothers watery gaze just as a few tears escaped, "I love you Mikey, you're the worlds best big brother by two minutes ever and I never want to leave your side or feel half empty ever again,"

"Never again Rory, over my dead body,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 5.2K 25
you're just a project. not a lover. copyright 2014 completed.
156K 4.8K 52
Ally hasn't seen Michael in a year. And they are about to meet again. Will the feelings they had for each other spark into another relationship after...
289K 9.1K 29
Sneaking glances in the hallway shouldn't have been difficult but every time she saw him, she felt as if her world was crumbling at her feet.