When I found you (Niall Horan...

By young_freespirit

When I moved to London with my best friend to follow my dreams I would never have imagined my life would goin... More

When I found you (Niall Horan fanfic)
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8 "A Little Secret"
Chapter 9 "At the same time, other place"
Chapter 10 "Surprise"
Chapter 11 "There's nothing better than a friend"
Chapter 12 "Rollercoaster"
Chapter 13 "On the set"
Chapter 14 "Same mistakes"
Chapter 15 "Misunderstood"
Chapter 16 "Such a mess"
Chapter 17 "Goodbye"
Chapter 18 "Deep conversation"
Chapter 19 "Ready?"
Chapter 21 "After party"
Chapter 22 "Drunk"
Chapter 23 "Hungover"
Chapter 24 "Let's work it out"
Chapter 25 "Spain"
Chapter 26 "Paris"
Chapter 27 "Shh"
Chapter 28 "Locked"
Chapter 29 "Karaoke"
Chapter 30 "Hospital"
Chapter 31 "Cupcakes"
Chapter 32 "Shopping"
Chapter 33 "Niall's Birthday Part I"
Chapter 34 "Niall's Birthday Part II"
Chapter 35 "Niall's Birthday Part III"
Chapter 37 "News"
Chapter 37 "Sleepover"
Chapter 38 "Picture"
Chapter 39 "LA Baby"
Chapter 40 "Something unexpected"
Chapter 41 "Make up?"
Chapter 42 "It's official"
Chapter 43 "Envelope"
Chapter 44 "Empty"
Chapter 45 "Hometown"
Chapter 46 "Second day"
Chapter 47 "I want you"
Chapter 48 "Chloe"
Chapter 49 "Snow"
Chapter 50 "Shed"
Chapter 51 "Christmas day"
Chapter 52 "Tell me this isn't true"
Chapter 53 "It's done"
Chapter 54 "Flashback"
Chapter 55 "Where am I going?"
Chapter 56 "NYC I"
Chapter 57 "NYC II"
Chapter 58 "New Year, Old Beginning"
Chapter 59 "First Gig"
Chapter 60 "Sharp Games"
Chapter 61 "Rewind"
Chapter 62 "Bus"
Chapter 63 "Guilty"
Chapter 64 "Blurry"
Chapter 65 "Not in the mood"
Chapter 66 "A little bit for us"
Chapter 67 "More conversations"
Chapter 68 "Confessions"
Chapter 69 "Appointment"
Chapter 70 "clubbing"
Chapter 71 "Diary"
Chapter 72 "My guardian angel"
Chapter 73 "You, with me"
Chapter 74 "The End"
Chapter 75 "Epilogue"

Chapter 20 "Premiere"

354 10 0
By young_freespirit

Yes, there they are. Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne, Harry Styles, and Niall Horan, all wearing impeccable suits, hair in its perfect place walking in the red carpet. But they weren’t alone, they were with this blonde blue-eyed girl with angelical smile, yeah, Allyson Settler, and coming all together.

“OMG, girls. They’re together” I said as they were coming to us.

We were in shock. No one knew about their relationship, I mean, we knew about it but not like officially statement. They seemed happy, both smiling and sharing looks walking hand in hand.  And I felt a bit jealous and sad to be honest. But tonight was my night and I wasn’t going to let it affect me.

Harry was first and after taking some pictures and sign some autographs for the fans he came running towards me.

“[Y/N]!!!” he said as he gave me the best hug I could wish in that moment.

“Hello Harry! How have you been? I mean, it’s been a long time since the last time I saw you” Everything was like if nothing had happened between us, if everything was like now, like if we were friends all life.

“Good, lot of work but it’s good to see you again” he said smiling

“Yeah, it’s good to see you too” I replied smiling him back

HARRY’S P.O.V

As [Y/N] was saying hi to the lads I went to say hi to Theresa. Wow, she was gorgeous tonight!

“Hi, Theresa” I said politely as I gave her a kiss on the cheek.

“Hello, Harry” she said smiling. I could say it was a smile a bit forced but the truth is, our relationship is kind of weird, it was my fault to be honest for being such a jerk with her at first and when we’re together it’s a bit awkward and uncomfortable sometimes.

“You look gorgeous” I said

“Thanks Harry. You too” she said shyly looking to the ground, and I could notice her blushing

NIALL’S P.O.V

I was feeling super nervous. My heart beat faster with each step I was taking. I was holding Allyson with my hand but it was all wet because I was sweating so much. Seeing her again, after that night was like a bit of a challenge for me. But luckily I had Allyson by my side.

Now, she was right in front of me and she was stunning! More beautiful than ever!

YOUR’S P.O.V

When I finished talking with the boys it was now Niall’s turn to say hi. My hands were shaking and I was starting to feel sick.

“Hiii [Y/N]” he said giving me a “Horan Hug”

“Hello Nialler! I’ve missed you so much!!” Good, [Y/N] you have just seen him and you’re telling him you’ve missed him right in front of his new girlfriend? You’re such an idiot!

“Yeah I’ve missed you too babe. Well you already know her, but well, she’s my girlfriend [Y/N], hope you don’t mind having brought her” he said smiling at her

“No, not at all. It’s fine. Hello Allyson” I said giving her a hug.

“Hi [Y/N] you look fantastic tonight. I’m really excited for watching the film. I’m sure it’s brilliant”

“Thank you and I hope so” I said smiling. Apart from beautiful she was a nice girl. Everything was from bad to worse.

There wasn’t time to talk. Theresa and I had to go with David and Sean and everyone else of the cast to take pictures all together before heading inside the theatre to watch the film as all the guests were going inside and taking seats.

Now, after taking some pictures, was turn for the interviewers to ask us some questions about the film, us, or whatever they wanted.

“Good evening guys, I’m from the newspaper “The Sun” and fans all over the world have send me some questions for you. So, here’s the first one: How was a normal day on set?”

“Well, a normal day on set was basically getting up very early, work very hard all day long until night and you know, between some takes we had breaks and we had lot of fun because we all get on very well, since the beginning, so it’s been a plus for us” answered Sean

“Ok, the next one here says… was it difficult to act like the characters of the film?”

“Well, not really” says Theresa “In the film, [Y/N] and I are best friends and so it’s in reality so I think it’s been very easy for us”

“Yeah, I agree with her” I said

“Ok, so Kaitlin from Manchester wants to know if it was difficult for you to film love scenes”

“Maybe it was at first, wasn’t it?” I said and everyone nodded in agreement. “But as soon as we knew each other a bit more it wasn’t that difficult because we connected very soon and it made it easier for us to film those scenes”

“Mmm, ok, and how about those rumours about you and David dating?”

“Yeah,… well…they’re true. We’re dating” I said holding his hand. Don’t ask me why I said that but I did it. After seeing Niall with Allyson maybe I got a bit jealous and I said that without thinking, but it was too late to say that wasn’t true. Plus, David wasn’t that bad, he was hot and maybe this “relationship” is good for raising our fame or something so I kept quite and smiled at David.

“So, the rumours are true. Congratulations! You’re are a very cute couple”

The interview kept going a few more minutes and then we went inside to watch the film. There, everyone was seated and we went to our reserved seats. Theresa was at my left, Sean at Theresa’s left and David at my right. The film started.

“Ok, [Y/N] could you tell me why did you say no to an interviewer and then you change completely your mind and said yes?”

“You said it before, they don’t know what to write about, I’m just giving them some work, and we look nice together, don’t we?” I said a bit cheeky

“100 % agree babe” he said smiling

During the whole film David was playing with my hand and fingers. I rested my head in his shoulder and I closed my eyes. I couldn’t watch the film, my head was in somewhere else. Why didn’t Niall tell me he was dating Allyson? I mean, I’m his best friend, or at least that’s what I thought. Yeah, I think that’s why I feel like this, because it has upset me a bit the fact that he didn’t tell me anything, not a single word. Plus, he said he didn’t like her at first.

The film ended and everyone was excited and clapping. They really enjoyed it, at least that’s what people said to me. But anyways, we headed outside to have some fresh air and to say thanks to all the congratulations.

“Wow, girls, you were fantastic! I really liked when you both fell over of that fence” said Perrie

“Haha, I don’t know if I should be thankful of that comment, but I’ll tell you a secret, it happened in real life and producers liked and included in the film. A bit embarrassing to be honest haha” Theresa said

“Oh, really? Hahah that’s why it’s so natural” Said Eleanor

“Yeah”

“Congratulations girls, you were stunning” said the boys

“Thank you very much guys” we said

“Are you coming to the after party?” Theresa said, “You’re all invited”

 “Yeah, let’s party” said Zayn

We got on the cars and went to an exclusive club that was reserved for the whole set. It was dark with neon colours, all decorated with Congratulations posters, lights everywhere, a huge dancefloor, free-bar with two long tables full of food. It was amazing!

Sean and David joined us and all the girls went to the dance floor. The music was so loud and the latest hits of the moment were playing. All the male attention was on us, but we didn’t mind. We only wanted to have fun. Our hips were moving with each beat of the music, our bodies were together forming a line and our hair and heads were moving with the sound of the music, loosing control.

Later, that line was disappearing. Louis and Eleanor went dancing by their own, Perrie and Zayn too. I went to the bar because I was thirsty but on my way David and the boys stopped me.

“Tired of dancing babe?” said David

“No, I’m just thirsty”

“Do you want me to get you a drink?”

“Yeah please”

He went and left me there with Niall, Harry, Sean and Liam. Niall took my hand and pulled me closer to him to hear him

“Why didn’t you tell me you were with David?”

“I could ask you the same question Niall” I said upset.

“Are you mad at me?” he said

“What? You’re freaking out Niall”

“No, you’re mad at me. I know you so well and you can’t lie to me”

“You don’t know me at all” I said holding David’s hand and leading him to the dance floor. I took my drink and gave it the first sip.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.3K 1.9K 22
Something happened. It was so wrong but felt so right. I must be insane. *** au // short story this is my first story on Wattpad and any feedback is...
1.3K 19 24
A teenage girls dreams come true when she meets One Direction and become best friends. Life isn't always a dream, sometimes it's a nightmare. But may...
164K 2.7K 64
This is a book of Niall Horan imagines (obviously) I have as of now stopped writing imagines in this book but thank you for all of the support. I hop...
110K 3.4K 50
Dear diary, I don't really like the idea of writing to no one, but my therapist suggested it, so here I am. I'll just jump straight into it. I'm inno...