When I found you (Niall Horan...

By young_freespirit

When I moved to London with my best friend to follow my dreams I would never have imagined my life would goin... More

When I found you (Niall Horan fanfic)
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8 "A Little Secret"
Chapter 9 "At the same time, other place"
Chapter 10 "Surprise"
Chapter 11 "There's nothing better than a friend"
Chapter 12 "Rollercoaster"
Chapter 14 "Same mistakes"
Chapter 15 "Misunderstood"
Chapter 16 "Such a mess"
Chapter 17 "Goodbye"
Chapter 18 "Deep conversation"
Chapter 19 "Ready?"
Chapter 20 "Premiere"
Chapter 21 "After party"
Chapter 22 "Drunk"
Chapter 23 "Hungover"
Chapter 24 "Let's work it out"
Chapter 25 "Spain"
Chapter 26 "Paris"
Chapter 27 "Shh"
Chapter 28 "Locked"
Chapter 29 "Karaoke"
Chapter 30 "Hospital"
Chapter 31 "Cupcakes"
Chapter 32 "Shopping"
Chapter 33 "Niall's Birthday Part I"
Chapter 34 "Niall's Birthday Part II"
Chapter 35 "Niall's Birthday Part III"
Chapter 37 "News"
Chapter 37 "Sleepover"
Chapter 38 "Picture"
Chapter 39 "LA Baby"
Chapter 40 "Something unexpected"
Chapter 41 "Make up?"
Chapter 42 "It's official"
Chapter 43 "Envelope"
Chapter 44 "Empty"
Chapter 45 "Hometown"
Chapter 46 "Second day"
Chapter 47 "I want you"
Chapter 48 "Chloe"
Chapter 49 "Snow"
Chapter 50 "Shed"
Chapter 51 "Christmas day"
Chapter 52 "Tell me this isn't true"
Chapter 53 "It's done"
Chapter 54 "Flashback"
Chapter 55 "Where am I going?"
Chapter 56 "NYC I"
Chapter 57 "NYC II"
Chapter 58 "New Year, Old Beginning"
Chapter 59 "First Gig"
Chapter 60 "Sharp Games"
Chapter 61 "Rewind"
Chapter 62 "Bus"
Chapter 63 "Guilty"
Chapter 64 "Blurry"
Chapter 65 "Not in the mood"
Chapter 66 "A little bit for us"
Chapter 67 "More conversations"
Chapter 68 "Confessions"
Chapter 69 "Appointment"
Chapter 70 "clubbing"
Chapter 71 "Diary"
Chapter 72 "My guardian angel"
Chapter 73 "You, with me"
Chapter 74 "The End"
Chapter 75 "Epilogue"

Chapter 13 "On the set"

424 7 0
By young_freespirit

Chapter 13

"On the set"

Wow, It has been such a long time since the last time I wrote. I’m so sorry diary! I promise I’ll tell you everything to make it up to you.

It’s been a month since we started filming. Everyone is so kind and friendly… The protagonists are Theresa, Sean, David and I. The movie is about two girls who start the university and experiments different experiences about life as it goes on. We’ve almost done, just a few things need to be recorded but it’s almost finished. We’ll have to do lots of promo, photo shoots and then the premier. I know David has feelings for me, he told Theresa, but I’m with Harry at the moment. I feel sorry for him because he’s sweet and he has supported me everyday, but life is like that. Never is right for everyone.

I really miss Harry to be honest, they are travelling around the world because their first single of their new work will be released very soon, so I can’t see him very often, although we text and all but sometimes it’s hard due to the time difference.

About us, I must say that fans weren’t that bad with me, I mean, I still had those hate messages, but I thought I would have more. Everyone already knows that we were dating. When someone asks them if they have girlfriends Harry raises his hand and nod with his head.

It’s still a bit crazy, you know, you’re walking around and suddenly fans run to you and ask for pictures, telling Harry to follow them on Twitter, even for autographs…

Theresa and James are happier than ever, they’re really cute together and James isn’t jealous when Theresa has to film with her “fiction boyfriend” which was good.

We were on the set with everyone just having fun and taking a break when suddenly…

“[Y/N], someone wants to see you”

Who was it? I didn’t know! I wasn’t expecting anyone. I went out of the room and…

“OMG Harry!!!” I run to him to hug him and he lift me up turning and making circles.

“Hey babe! I missed you!” he said

“Yeah, I missed you too, but what are you doing here? I mean, you must be around the world doing promo, mustn’t you?”

“Yeah, but we have 3 days off here, so I decided to visit you, well me and the boys. They’re outside.”

“Let’s see ‘em”

“Yeah, but first let me do something I’ve really missed” he said kissing me sweetly and turning into a passionate kiss.

We went outside the set and there they were. I run towards Niall, I’ve missed his chats with him so much and his laugh and I don’t know, everything about him, that carefree mofo! I hugged him very tight and then I went one for one hugging everyone. I went to tell Theresa that the boys were there.

“Well, now that we have 3 days off don’t waste them! Dinner tonight?” Louis said

“Yeah why not? Tell Eleanor and Perrie to come!” I said

“Eleanor isn’t here, she has started the university”

“Yeah, and Perrie is doing promo right now, won’t be available” replied Zayn

“Oh… such a pitty. Well, what time then?”

“Be ready at 6, we’re going to pick you up” said Harry

“Ok, sorry guys but we have to carry on filming. We’ll see you tonight” said Theresa

We said goodbye to them, I kissed Harry and carried on filming.

******

We finished filming and went straight home to have some rest, have a coffee, shower…

We were almost ready and it was time for the boys to come.

The doorbell rang, wow, they were on time, like always. I opened the door and it was Harry. I went straight to his lips; I’ve missed them too much to waste more time.

“Wow, Hi to you too!” he said giggling, “You’re ready, ladies?”

“Yes, let’s go, James is waiting for us already!” I said as Theresa was going out the house and locking the door.

He didn’t say a word, I think he doesn’t like him very much. I don’t know, but he has to deal with it, he’s my best friend’s boyfriend.

We went in his car and soon we arrived at the restaurant. We were the last ones because everyone was already seated on the table. We said hi to everyone and seated on the 3 seats that were left.

Niall was in front of me, in his right, Louis facing Theresa, in his left Zayn, facing Harry and in the corner Liam, facing James.

We have already ordered. Niall, of course, ordered like 4 dishes and 2 desserts. How can he eat so much without getting fat? I can’t understand it!

Harry’s hand was in my lap. As the cheeky boy he is, he tried to go farther than he should, so I stopped him a few times ‘cause we were in public. One of those times he got upset.

“Dammit, [Y/N] you’re so sexy tonight, please, let me…”

“Harry, we’re in public”

“But…”

“Shh” I said cutting him off and giving a peck on his lips.

I saw Niall was staring at me very strange. He never had looked at me like that.

“Nialler, are you alright?” I asked.

He shook his head, like if he was daydreaming.

“Yeah, yeah…”

Niall’s P.O.V

Wow, [Y/N] is so hot tonight! I mean, I haven’t seen her in a while and I swear she’s sexier and more beautiful everyday. Ok, Niall, stop thinking that. She’s one of your best friend’s girlfriend, and man, she’s your best friend, the one who I can play with, I can talk with about everything, so just stop thinking that things…

Suddenly I heard my name, it was [Y/N]

“Nialler, are you alright?” she asked me

“Yeah, yeah…” I said giving her a little smile.

[Y/N] P.O.V

The meal came and everyone started eating when suddenly my phone buzzed. I looked at it. It was a text message.

“Who is it?” Harry said.

“David, again…” I said putting the phone inside my clutch. He has been texting me the whole dinner! It’s already getting annoying, it’s like every 10 minutes that passed by I received a message from him. I stopped texting him of course, but he didn’t stop. I saw Harry getting irritated whenever my phone buzzed. If Harry read those texts messages… That’s why I deleted every single text he send me.

“Just text him to fuck off [Y/N]. Tell him to get a life or something I don’t know”

“Harry, he’s my friend, I know it’s getting annoying but I can’t say that to him, he’s my co-worker, don’t you understand that? What did we talk about the other day, Harry? I’m with you, not with him, so keep calm!

“Yeah, I’m sorry.”

We finished and Zayn suggested going to a club. We had to use the time properly with the boys. They were here for 2 more days and I didn’t want to waste time. So we headed to an exclusive club very glamorous with lights everywhere and good atmosphere. We went inside and it wasn’t very crowded so we could breath. James went home because he had a photo shoot for a catalogue the next day and he had to wake up early.

I gave my clutch to Harry and Theresa and I went directly to the dance floor, we wanted to dance, but in our style, just fooling around and doing stupid choreographies but at the same time being sexy. All the boys went straight to the bar to ask for some drinks and some of them were seated on the chairs and the rest were standing next to them

3th PERSON NARRATING

“I love this drink, do you want one” Zayn said to Harry. “Harry! I’m talking to you”

“Sorry Zayn, just look right there”

All the boys looked at the girls, some of them with “WOW” faces and the others just with normal faces… They stared at them like 5 minutes or so without saying a word.

“Damn man, they’re hot! Can I steal your girlfriend for a day mate?” Louis said to Harry

“Yeah, more than one would like to take away from you Harry, she’s hot” added Niall

“Yeah, but did you see Theresa? She’s hotter than fire man” Said Louis

“Mate, I remind you you have a girlfriend” said Harry

“Yeah, and she’s very hot too and I love her so much, but there’s things I have to say”

“Well, I love Perrie but they are… they are too gorgeous” Said Zayn

“Yeah” added Liam, he had broken up with Danielle very recently so he didn’t want to talk about love and those kind of things.

HARRY P.O.V

I was staring at the girls dancing… [Y/N] was so sexy but there’s something about Theresa that was getting me crazy. I don’t know if it was her smile, they way she was moving, how beautiful she is…

I wasn’t paying attention to the conversation between all the boys about them, but Niall said something that reminded me of someone.

“Yeah, more than one would like to take away from you Harry, she’s hot”

I thought about that guy who works with [Y/N] in the film, what was his name? Daniel, Devon…

Suddenly I felt a buzz from [Y/N]’s clutch. What did I have to do? Look at it? Keep it in the clutch? I didn’t know but if it was an emergency? Or something about the film… or…? So I grabbed the phone and saw a new text message… From David, yeah that was his name.

I asked me a few times if it was a good idea to read it, if [Y/N] would get mad at me if I read it… But jealousy was getting over me, so I read it. WTF?

[A/N]: This is David.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 19 24
A teenage girls dreams come true when she meets One Direction and become best friends. Life isn't always a dream, sometimes it's a nightmare. But may...
477K 3.8K 41
This is my famous Niall Fanfic "Temporary Bliss" which is on youtube! :) I will from now on, post my writing on here in this VERY SECTION. Thank you...
838 28 17
My best friend and I were just casually walking in the park, being the fan girl she is, when we accidentally bumped into One Direction she freaked ou...