แต‰แตแต–แต—สธ แตแต’หกแตˆ โ–ธ ๐๐‘๐„๐“๐“๐˜ ๐‹๏ฟฝ...

By dubrevh

๐„๐Œ๐๐“๐˜ ๐†๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ | โOf course you're falling apart, darling. You're human and sometimes, humans only know... More

๐‘’๐‘๐‘–๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘โ„Ž.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.

๐‘ ๐‘ข๐‘š๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ.

53.2K 810 136
By dubrevh

ᵉᵐᵖᵗʸ ᵍᵒˡᵈ
are you strong enough to carry your secrets?

After everything all the torment of A and Charlotte being sent to Radley. The girls finally have the chance of the normal life that they always wanted. Upon the five years, Elena has been able to go to FIT in New York City where she focused on being a model and a artist . Upon coming back to Rosewood, Elena hears about Charlotte's hearing and how Alison wants her to testify to let Charlotte come home. The liars once again are reunited once again but little do they know that a bigger threat is on the rise.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

ᶜᵃˢᵗ!

𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐃𝐎𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐕 :
𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗇𝖺 𝖽𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗌 / 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗁 𝗅𝗂𝖺𝗋

ᵈᶦˢᶜˡᵃᶦᵐᵉʳ!
I don't Pretty Little Liars, all their dialogue belongs to them but I do own Elena and the storylines that I create for her.

ˢᵗᵃᵗᵘˢ!
january 28, 2016 — march 25, 2016

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 176 7
"๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐š๐š›๐šž๐š๐š‘ ๐š–๐šŠ๐šข ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข, ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐š˜๐š—๐š•๐šข ๐š๐š˜ ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ, ๐š—๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š–๐šŽ" --๐™ฐ {Caleb Rivers...
58.2K 869 56
I'm a firm believer in surrounding yourself with things you love. So I surrounded myself with prettymuch and this is what happened. ๏ผผ๏ผ๏ผผ๏ผ๏ผผ๏ผ๏ผผ๏ผ๏ผผ๏ผ๏ผผ๏ผ๏ผผ๏ผ๏ผผ๏ผ๏ผผ...
165K 4.7K 58
๐‘ฐ๐’•'๐’” ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’˜๐’† ๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’„๐’๐’๐’”๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’…๐’๐’๐’“.. ๐’€๐’†๐’‚๐’‰, ๐’˜๐’† ๐’ˆ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š, ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š...
14.9K 555 29
When something is fragile you have to treat it carefully or else you can break it, but when it breaks it's hard to put back together. She was fragile...