Adopted by One Direction 3

By Blue123584

Zoe Malik has now reached the age of fifteen. She will face happiness, but sadness. She's growing up and no m... More

Shopping with Cameron
It's time to explain
Wedding Day
After Party
Anything can happen
When were you going to tell me?
It will be okay
School and Shopping
Try again
Getting into trouble
Day out
Can I ask?
Going away
Life is worth living
A day to remember
Coming home
Why?
Liam...I'm sorry
Time to face the music
Everyone back together
A/N- another series
On one condition
Nothing good lasts forever
Photoshoot
Looking back
Always us
No choice
It all comes crashing down
Complicated
A/N- book ideas
You're ready

Friends and family

12.3K 226 89
By Blue123584

A/N- hey anyone reading this who hasn't read the first and second book I suggest you do otherwise you might not understand some of the things in this book or know who the characters are! Hope you enjoy this book, support me by commenting and voting, that would be great!

Zoe's POV

Hello! It's two years later and I am now fifteen years old. A lot has happened since then, and I mean a lot. You've got all the normal things like exams and such but then there's the added stress of having celebrities for brothers.

Probably the biggest thing was that a year ago Niall and Nicole get engaged and then married soon afterwards. Everyone was sort of expecting it as they were so in love. I thought they were cute together but was sad that Niall moved out to live with her instead of staying with us. I still visited him every other weekend because on the other weekend I would visit Zayn who had moved into a house with Perrie.

So it was just Liam, Harry, Louis and I in the house which wasn't the same but I'm glad that I still had three of my brothers with me.

Cameron and I were still together and our relationship didn't seem to be going downhill so I was happy. As well as being my boyfriend he was also my best friend, which made it even easier to talk to him because we had been such good friends for a long time before we started going out.

Sandra and I had become even closer friends and I told her everything. But I still felt like she was hiding something from me, something big. I knew she lived with her aunt and her brother Alex but I didn't know what happened to her mum and dad. I guess she would just tell me in her own time.

"Zoe!" Sandra shouted as I walked into the classroom.

"Sandra" I ran over to her and she hugged me tightly.

"How's the wedding planning going?" She asked as we sat down at our desk.

"I don't even know anymore" I chuckled and shook my head. "You are coming aren't you?"

"Of course I am, I can't miss such an important occasion" she laughed and we sat in our chairs, talking even when the teacher started the lesson.

About half way through a boy walked into the room, looking around the room and then at the teacher.

"Sorry miss, I'm Chase Grey, the new student" he said.

"Yes, please sit down" the teacher looked around the classroom. "If you just sit at that desk there"

She pointed to the desk in front of Sandra's and mine and we looked at eachother. Chase walked over to us and sat down in the seat, immediately turning around to face us.

"So, ladies" he winked at Sandra and then smiled at me.

"She's got a boyfriend" Sandra said.

"And what about you love?" He asked cheekily.

"I'm not looking for one thank you" she smirked and folded her arms across her chest.

"And why would that be" Chase bit his lip, obviously trying to flirt with her. "Don't you want to go out with me?"

"You can't just walk in here as a new student and ask out the first girl you see, or is that just what players do?" Sandra asked and Chase frowned. "Thought so"

Chase nodded awkwardly and turned back around. Sandra looked at me and we burst into silent laughter. The rest of the lesson went by and nothing much really happened, except for when Sandra generously provided the teacher a list of French swear words that she has taken the time to learn.

"You're going to get into more serious trouble one day" I tutted and packed away my books into my bag.

"Eh, I'll just move on to somewhere else" she shrugged and we walked out of the room and towards the toilets.

"I don't want you to move though" I pouted and gave her the puppy dog eyes.

"Okay I'll stop misbehaving" she sighed and I beamed. "In maths"

I shook my head but couldn't hold back a laugh. Once we reached the toilets we placed our bags next to the sinks as usual and sat down on the floor, leaning against the wall. No one ever came into these toilets and we often came here to get some peace and quiet.

"Zoe..." Sandra said nervously. "I need to tell you something"

"Okay" I said causally, not expecting it to be anything big.

"You promise you won't be mad that I haven't told you before?"

"Of course I won't be, what is it?" I asked, growing more curious by the second.

Sandra waited for a few moments, looking around the room as if she was planning what she was going to say.

"It's my mum"

"Has something happened?" I asked worriedly.

"No, well, not exactly" Sandra looked at me straight in the eye. "Zoe, before I moved here I lived with my mum and dad. My dad died when I was young and ever since my mum blamed me for it. She abused me"

A couple of tears dripped down Sandra's face and my heart dropped. She never cried, she always seemed so strong. But I guess she put up a wall so that I couldn't break it down and see what was really going on.

"One night she brought a man home...and well you could guess what it was for"

"But he didn't, right?"

"No, the police got there just in time. And then I moved in with my aunt who had also been looking after my brother" Sandra sighed and looked down. "There's a lot more to it, but I don't really want to speak about anything else right now"

"That's fine, are you okay?" I asked, trying to figure it out from her facial expression but it was blank.

"Yeah, I mean I'm safe now I guess" she trailed off.

"You are, and I can understand what it's like, and hey if you ever feel like talking about it again, I'm here" I said and she smiled at me gratefully.

The end of the day came quickly and I waved goodbye to Sandra as I headed towards Zayn's car. I climbed into the passenger seat and he turned the engine on, pulling way from the parking space and driving back towards his house.

"What's planned for tonight?" I asked, the conversation between Sandra and I still spinning around in my head.

"Well Perrie's out with friends so it's just you and me" Zayn smiled.

I smiled as well but inside I was even happier. I loved Perrie and it was great that she had become a part of the family and made Zayn happy at the same time. But I couldn't help but miss him, I mean he was my brother and not having him to myself, as selfish as it sounds, wasn't very nice.

"What should we do?" Zayn asked, pulling into the long driveway.

"Take away and a movie?" I asked hopefully.

"You took the words right out of my mouth" he chuckled and pulled up to the house.

After we got inside I headed straight upstairs to change while he ordered the take away. I dropped my bag by my bed and changed out of my uniform. After slipping on my black leggings and grey Abercrombie and Fitch sweatshirt I headed back downstairs to where Zayn was crouched by the DVD shelf.

"What kind of movie do you fancy?" He asked without turning around.

"I don't know" I said, crouching down beside him. "The first Harry Potter?"

"Good choice" Zayn nodded and pulled the DVD out of the pile.

He opened the case and placed the DVD into the player. I switched on the TV and while it loaded Zayn went to go and fetch our takeaway from the door. He came back with two steaming hot boxes and handed one to me.

After we finished our food Zayn grabbed a blanket from the side of the sofa and threw it over the both of us. Soon the end credits were playing and I laid tucked in Zayn arms, his head resting on my chin.

"Promise you'll never leave me?" I asked softly.

"How could I ever leave you Zo?" He asked. "My baby girl" he whispered and kissed the top of my head.

When Perrie got home that night she walked into the living room to find Zayn and I still cuddled up under the blanket. She smiled at the sight and headed upstairs as quietly as she could, not wanting to wake either of us.

A/N- I'm sorry this chapter wasn't great guys but it was just a filler! It will get better I hope :) please support me and comment and vote :) ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 3.3K 30
[This is a one direction fanfic.] This story is about a little five year old girl who's name is Penelope. She had a hard time growing up with her dad...
2.7K 23 29
Brookelyn,a 15 year old abused by past adopters and loves one direction, What will she do once Niall adopts her? Read to find out
125K 1.5K 29
Hi my name is Megan Marie Payne and i'm Liam Payne's adopted 7 year old sister.
823 24 9
This is a story of a seven year old girl, who gets adopted by One Direction's Niall Horan. This is a story I'm writing for my sister.