Stuck In The Fanzone •Mari...

By writerunrevealed

"No one can get out when you are stuck in the fanzone" Mario Selman Fanfic More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14

1

2.9K 68 11
By writerunrevealed

I walk alongside the cracked pavement. My lavish need for adventure is devastating; I was warned. Mia did not necessarily drag me along. I chose to come along and as I get closer and closer the aroma of weed fills my nose I begin to regret my decision of wearing a dress.I keep focus of the black horizon  making my way up the gauntly steps. The mahogany door was wide open and people fill every crevice of the home.

I walk inside and it smells terrible, like an average party; sweat and alcohol. Girls and boys converse over what ever rap music  that was playing on repeat. But every time this one song played again every part of the house shakes of cheers.  

I found mia drinking out of a dixi cup, i can tell by the looks of it she is drunk out of her mind. She was flirting with some guy, a guy she would regret if I did not pry her off.

"Mia, stop drinking" i said while taking her cup out of her hands.

Mia's big brown eyes widen, "oh Ashley, i've been waiting on you to come. Now, you are here!"

"Come on let's get you some water" I chuckle.

Mia let out a groan and tapped the older guy's nose. The guy just let out a husky chuckle and walked away.

Mia is a freshmen yet still manages to obtain the popularity and looks of a senior. I find it difficult that I am a whole year older and I am classified as ''mia's older cousin". It's absolutely humiliating when a cute jock with his letterman jacket and all walks up to me in the middle of nowhere and asks, aren't you Mia's older cousin?

I grabbed ahold of her and weaved my way through the crowd of teenagers. Some made getting through difficult, seeming they were obligated to not let me pass.

As I reached the kitchen and the biter vomit induced  smell hit me I knew  I was in the right place.

Several girls crowded around in a circle throwing up. Yup, vomit central. I placed her among the group and patted her head.

Vomit central is located im almost every party, it's practically a "party-care" for drunk girls. They sit around and puke together. Everyone is smashing in the bathrooms so they all stay here vomiting in what they find: purses, pots, pans, and whatever is around.

I had a mission for myself, to have fun. I walked out of the kitchen and in midst of a bustling crowd I try to make the best if it all. I frown; i am not the best at parties.

All around me, music and laughter is buzzing. I push passed people i will not remember tomorrow and find my way outside. I already needed time to cool off. I closed the door behind me and looked at the huge pool, it's ripples causing the trees to look like monsters dancing around the deck. It's too cold to swim so I watch the water. I breathe in and out trying to catch my breath.

Why can't i be more like Mia. Everyone asks me that. Along from popularity and looks she is sweet, kind, and intelligent.At parties all she does is drink and she tells me that she is herself more when she downs a beer. What if I drink, maybe I could let loose for a change and stop being so awkward.

I got up from my place next to the pool and looked around. I actually managed to find a bottle of beer in an ice chest. My luck huh, Bud Light? All I needed was a bottle opener.

As I scanned the backyard I heard the sound of the back door opening slicing  through my heavy breathing. I dare to turn around and I see him.

It can't believe it, Why is he here? Holy crap who cares. He is here!

He looked amazing in all of his glory. It was hard to take my eyes off of the view of earthly perfection. I would look away then find that I gravitate towards him.

"Girls shouldn't be drinking,"he said. "It's not the best for you"

I became fairly annoyed that I could not form a coherent sentence. Can I just stop, he is a person too. Damnit.

"It isn't good for you either, aren't you hypocritical" I point to his can of bud light.

What's up with that brand of beer, my dad even drinks it.

"Do you need help?" He asks.

I scoff and try to open it again. I can feel his smirk burning through my skin. I let out a sigh and hand him the bottle. I rake my fingers through my mess of a hair and wipe the sweat off of the nape of my neck, do I really not exercise enough?

He manages to twist it open without any issue and hands it to me with a smirk. How is my question.

"Thank you " I smile.

I could not help but blush, who wouldn't?

So there we were taking in short glances at each other. The starlight did not give off much light, but enough so that I could study his face when it was my turn to glance.

I tip back my bottle, it was disgusting but I was too pumped up on adrenaline to let it bother me. It tasted bitter and burned as it went down.

"I like your shirt" I say shyly.

I took in a harsh breath, realizing I was holding my breath in anticipation.

He let out a deep sigh, "you must know who I am"

My heart fell and I was left emotionlessly still.

I tried to say something but I could not even fathom a sentence . Before I could say something he stood up.

"Of course, I knew it was too good to be true" he muttered "You are practically making things awkward, i've had a couple run-in's with fans and it went exactly how it is going now. They seem awkward and stuff then they open up and enter your heart and leave you in a million pieces. You are a fan,"

I knew who he was talking about her name is Ariana, beautiful I will tell you that.Beauty was the only good attribute she possessed . She was really just a  conniving  girl hoarding the attention. She never really liked him, but when he took a liking to Ariana she found it as a chance to fame. So she took it.

"Shit, I didn't come here to listen to your petty issues" I snarl back.

I got up as well and we had a staring battle. He narrowed his eyes and I did the same.

"I don't date fans" he muttered finally blinking, ending the short lived battle.

I scoffed in his face,  trying to by myself some time to think of a lie, "luckily I am not a fan. But the real question is What is your name?"

Obviously I knew his name, but I wanted to see where this was going to go. Maybe he would lie or tell me the truth.

"My name is Mario Selman," he says bluntly. "Are you sure you haven't heard of me?"

"Nope and I am Ashley" i mocked nonchalantly while plopping back down onto my chair once more.

He stood a while longer and I prayed that he would sit back down with me. Then he did and I used all of my might to wipe off the goofy grin on my face.

He put his hands over his face for a couple seconds then placed them on the frayed edges if his chair

"I'm sorry. I dated a fan for a whole year to find out she never really cared. She just used me ..." He begin.

I kind of zoned off while he retold the story. I just studied his face a bit more. I took another swing of my beer, the taste was becoming manageable. He kept talking and I realized why I liked him. He was so genuinely adorable.

"i hope you will understand, I did not mean to snap at you" he laughed.

I honestly did not know how to respond so I laughed back and let the silence and the muffled lyrics of a song consume us.

The cold seeps  through the fabric of my dress and I actively tell myself not to worry about the goosebumps that drizzle my skin.

"What's the reason you came out here tonight?" Mario asked.

"Quiet time" I responded twirling the ends of my hair

I let my legs extend out like Mario's after being crossed for so long they  begin to fall asleep.

"No to the party?" He asked

I glance down at my hands which were still holding the same bottle in front of me.

"Honestly, I really hate parties but Mia, my cousin, suggested for me to come" I said.

Mario nodded his head throwing his can in the garbage

"I kinda was forced, you know, to have a good time and forget about Ari" he laughed. "You may not know Geo nor Julian but they are my friends. They got we where I am today. I am forever grateful"

Of course I knew about the twins. Both majorly and equally  attractive. Mario met them at a party.

"That's cool" i added.

Mario nodded his head and checked his phone. His fingers skimming along the edges.

We've been out here a while, maybe an hour or two. I just beg that he makes a move.

Almost as if he read my mind he looked at me again I was already looking at him. Gosh, why the hell do I always do that! He moved closer and feet became inches away. He smiled and placed a hand on my cheek he leaned in I did not know what to do so I puckered my lips.

"There you had a little stuff on your cheek" he smiled.

I bite my lip nervously and nod my response. Could I be anymore stupid?

I tucked a lock of my hair behind my ear and focused on the leaves in the pool. It's almost impossible to see in the depth of the dark water but if you try hard enough you could see the silhouette of yellow, red, and brown irregular shapes.

Mario's Phone kept buzzing his phone. He looked awfully adorable as he scrunched up his nose while unlocking his phone .

"I think I have to go, but mind if I get your number?" He asked. "'My friend Hunter, his mom is kinda overprotective with us and now we are dead. I guess Ashton could not keep up the cover long enough"

"Yeah" I said, a little too eagerly.

My palms begin to sweat as I held the prized iPhone in my hands. Shakily I tapped my number into his phone. I handed him the phone and seconds later I get a text. Who I assume is Mario.

"'Really, 'It's me Mario' that's funny"   I laugh.

He nods his head slowly and leans over to hug me.

I realized that heaven was in that boy's arms and when he hugged me a bit tighter I knew for sure I was not dreaming.

He let me go and I tried to remember what he smelled like, alcohol and Hollister. Both fighting for dominance.The hug was short but realistically it was a couple minutes long. Still I wished it could of lasted longer.

He got up from his seat and left.

I lay back down, the inner fangirl in me was unleashed and I scream into my hands. I giggle manically and kick my feet. I let out a big sigh and hope my cheeks have cooperated and are back to their normal shade.

I get up and walk into the mess of a party. My memory of the kitchen is foggy but I managed. Mia sat in a corner her head in a purse. Her gags muffled by the music.

"Mia, let's go" I called from the doorway.

Her head poked out of a purse and she grinned. She smelled nauseating but I still had her lean against me. Holding her closely, I tried to fight against the mass of teenagers.

A couple boys delirious from large consumptions of beer whistle at Mia and she smiles. I will admit that I was jealous, I will also admit I wish at some extent they flirted with me.

I pulled her out onto the street and called an über. I still had a bit of cash on me. Luckily I was wearing shorts under.The über pulled up less then 10 minutes later and a women with a groggy voice sat in the front, she smiled slightly and unlocked  the door. A bowl of old halloween candies were placed in the center counsel. Mia took a chocolate eyeball and nibbled on it. I almost gagged as slobber dripped down her chin.

The small car pulled up to my house and I was more than happy to get off. In midst of dragging Mia up the flight of stairs I could hear her incoherent mumbles in agony.

A few days later as I watch the night change into day. I wake up early, every day at around five in the morning. I thought of Mario while I waited for the would to wake up. Sometimes when I am alone I think about him I wonder if he misses me or he has forgotten me.

Maybe it was just the alcohol that convinced him to believe I looked like Ariana Grande. Either way he will one day know that I am a fan. And we all know that you cant get out when you are stuck in the fanzone.  

-

Please comment, vote, and add to your reading lists/library

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 84 16
"U aren't going anywhere okay?" "no let me go " "i said u aren't going anywhere did you get that?" "i h-hate u so much " " oh u think i love u...
48.2K 881 37
Your regular type fanfiction of graser! And the other cube members :)
689 46 1
သေစေနိုင်လောက်ရင်တောင်သဘောကျနေမိတာ။ This is just a fanfiction guys,nothing of there are real.
45.6K 1.1K 31
i jumped up from my spot on the floor and tried to pull on the door but it wouldnt budge "i think we just got locked in" •NICK MARA FANFIC• {Highest...