Pure Love ! Muslim story.

By happylifeNeha

Asalamualikum! This is a new Story Pure love. This Story dedicates On My Best friend Zainab. Here are the... More

Pure Love (1)
Pure Love (2)
Pure Love ( 3)
Pure Love (5)
Pure Love( 6)
Pure Love (7)
Pure Love (8)
Pure love ( 9)
A/N
Pure love (10)
Pure Love ( 11)
Pure Love (12)
Pure Love (13)
Pure Love (14)
Pure love (15)
Pure Love (16)
Pure Love (17)
A/N
Pure love (18)
Pure love ( 19)
Pure Love (20)
Pure Love (21)
Pure love (22)
Pure love (23)
Pure Love(24)
Pure love ( 25)
Pure Love ( 26)
Pure love (27)
Pure Love ( 28)
Pure Love (29)
last Part Of Pure Love.

Pure Love (4)

3.6K 236 12
By happylifeNeha

Arafaths Pov. 

" Arfoooo "

" My Witch Sissy is here.  "

" This Sissy Has a big Info. "

" What? "

" See Tazeen Is In Big Danger those participants Are trying that Se should loose. '

" Wait I will Disqualified them. "

"No "

" Why ?"

"Seee The Game played By Tazeen !" She Smirked. 

" But what if she get injured? "

" No She wont she is Best athletes and plays  with Dangers . "

" Really? "

" She is Good at doing It.  "

" Fine! " But was tensed what it happens hope she is Fine.  

" The race is going to take ready on your Position One . two . Three and a gun shot run "  The race as soon The gun shot was there.  

I.say tazeen Running like a Thunderstorm.

" Awesome " 

" She is A Runner Hitlerlike You Dude !" She pinched me. 

" Hmmm..."

Tazeen' s Pov

I was running.  I saw a girl over taking me.  I Took a full force.. "Ouch " i fell on The ground like a thud.  ' shit ' I saw my Foot was bleeding very badly.   A Pin Was stick On my foot pricked a saw My Shoes Sole had a big hole . 

I saw Arafath stood up . umara came running. I.stood saw the race . 

I have to win this. 

I started running forgetting the pain . 

And ran towards the winning point before they could reach. 

I over took the first one . second one.  The third one fourth one and came equal to the sixth one who was running fast and was about to reach the goal and i made a huge jump and crossed the crossing point . 

" OmG Tazeen has made it she crossed the first line . She is the Championship she won.  "

Every one stood and clapped.. 

I fell on ground in pain. Took of my shoes.   

Tears rolled of my eyes.   I took off my socks . and saw the pin was pricked in it very badly . 

" Aaa . "  

" Tazeen Are you ok.  "  I saw It was Arafath, 

" Its pain Idiotic person for her . do something. "Umara shouted.  

" Its Ok It will Be alright i will Take it off. Wait.  " I said . i touched the pin and gripped it and pulled it out.  " Huh ." 

" Can I get an antiseptic. " 

" Wait I will do that . " Arafath said . 

" No Arafath i will do for her move Plzzz. "

" Oh Ok . "  Umara made a sign language with him.  

" OuCh Ummu It Pains ."

" Tazeen who were those. ?" Arafath asked. 

" leave it. "

" No Say. I will "

" Relax It may Have came from Some where . "

" Do u Mean ?" He made a widen eyes and stared at me.  

" Ok Fine , she ." I pointed.  

" Name . ?"

" Mahira . "

" Hmm...She will not deserve the second position through cheating.  "

" No let it be . "

" Shut Tazeen ! " Umara Yelled . 

" Ummu Why ?"

" Stop being too bravy ok.  "

She wrapped my foot and I stood up . 

Every one came and congratulated me.  

And arafath Made an announcement.  That " A girl Named Mahira is Dis-Qualified For her Dis- respect towards  her opponent , I may request to give the second position to the who came third and third to the runner up of third girl ."

A Girl came running towards Arafath " How dare You Bitich ?"

"Its according to the rules . "

" am sorry But I havent done that ."

" I have proof agianst you ."

" But how Could that be ?"

" Its That truth never hides ."

She came near means busted all her anger on me ." Because of you " She pointed to me .

" I Didnt do anything then why did you injure in middle of the game ?" 

" Because of revenge ."

" WHat revenge ?"

" you dont remember ?"

" What ?" I made my eyebrows up .

" Sohail !"

" What sohail ?"

" The head boy was my boyfriend but because of your beauty he broke up with me . "

" But I never knew that am by the way am already engaged ." I have nothing to say but a lie so that I can Run From Sohail situation. 

" How could You Be . when Sohail proposed you before! "

" Because I Didn't his proposal on the hand i don't was to be feel Ashamed if I Marry On My Own.  As My Lord Has forbidden me to this. And The one whom am marrying is from my Parents choice. "

" Huh ! Marrying a Second Hand Guy . " She laughed. 

" Don't Dare You Say That.  " I slapped her . 

" truth is always Bitter. "

" Shut up ." 

She went giving a glare stare at me.  

I don't know what to do . arrrggggg My Parents know that someone already had proposed me and I Rejected to Alhamdulilah. I said this before.  

" My Child!  "

" Dad " i hugged him. 

" Congratulations. "

" Thanks . "

" Don't You Want the trophy. ?"

I searched for Arafath But he was leaving. I could see him sad . 

"so Now we call Upon Tazeen. To take her Trophy By Arafath! "

" Go Tazeen. " Umara Whispered.. 

I went I took the trophy.  i could see the guilt in his eyes . Dont know The secret but In Sha Allah I will not let his Past effect our future.  

AllThe stuffs Got over . I said my Parents I will Marry.  They were Happy. 

Wemett Arafath' s parents. And We all were seated Talking about the race today.  

" Here See Arafath Came.  " Wazeer Uncle pointed.  

" Asalamualikum " He greeted. 

" Walikumusalam " We all greeted him back.  

" Sooo You are Going to be My Sissy' s Hubby soon So Be careful.  " He teased. 

" Hmm..." 

" What happened? "

" Nothing. Excuse me. Hameed Uncle. "

" Yes. Beta"

" If You dont have any objection can I talk to tazeen for just 5 min please ."

" No problem !"

I went Arafath .I saw his room Nice and big spacious . Actually he is the rich person , So practically his house supper large than his room . 

" Yes !"

" Please have a seat !"

we Seated on the chairs . " Tazeen !"

" Yes .."

" Today That Mahira said about me i want to say That I didnt say that..." I cut off his sentence b'coz I dont want him to be embarrassed. 

" I didn't feel bad . And actually we aren't married yet and things are shared only when are practically and legally Husband and wife . And I want you to take time . As we can stuffs after marriage not before marriage , those things are only meant to be only be shared to your wife . Who knows if something happens and we cannot become  husband and wife soo this is of no use saying this . so Keep this ."

" Tazeen I know You are totally islamic but things are also meant to be said as it needs keep the after relation without any problems ."

" I know but am not your wife yet and I Know you are worried about something What is it I dont know . But I will Make sure If before marriage something goes wrong I wont blame you for your past reflects future . I Promise ."

" Tazeen I wanted this . Thank You for such a big favor or a burden removing from my head . "

" Your Welcome ."

" Hmmm..." He smiled . 

" Arafath Even I wanted to say something ."

" Yes. "

" before your proposal  I got a proposal but I rejected it  ."

" Oooh why ?"

" I dont know he was trying to do ZIna so I felt his intention was not got behind so I rejected it ." I lowered my gave .

" Ooo.. No problem I wont say anything about this ."

" hmmm..."

i smiled we stood up and left the place . 

*********************************************************

What Do You guys think of the story !

please to comment and dont forget to vote and dont forget to share it with your friends .

love you all , 

Remember me in your prayers .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.3K 6K 67
"I promise you. No one will ever take your place in my heart." ××× "You didn't tell me you were engaged to her," Zameer says gritting his teeth. "Se...
279 48 15
"I'm not that evil," said Zainab rolling her eyes. "But you aren't that innocent either are you, Zeenab?" said someone behind her. ~~~ Enters Zainab...
10.1K 432 8
Hello guyz I am here again as I thought to give you a little background of my new story #Humdard before giving its prologue
171K 16.2K 65
The story of two best friends. AYEZA and NAILA... Their Ego towards their soulmate's EMIR and WAHAB. A blessed couple Ayeza and Emir, having childh...