I've Been Pretending From The...

By xxSomedayxx

I met one direction in a down town bar, why would they be at a scummy, downtown bar though? I would glance ov... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Author's Note

Before You Read

432 5 4
By xxSomedayxx

A/N: 

This story has some mature content and language in it. I'm sorry if my story offends anyone in any way that's not what it's meant for. Remember and note that these are fictional charaters therefore fictional opions, actions and words that are spoken. I don't apperciate hate so if you are here to hate then just get off my page right now and don't even bother reading my stories. This is my story and it's original so please don't copy, I hate copy cats! All Rights Reserved!

 So it was suppose to be rated: PG - 13 but wattpad said there is too much mature content in it and it has to be changed to rated: R and I'm not taking the chance of Wattpad deleting or screwing with my story so I changed it.

 They are famous in this book and all have equal parts in it even though at the begining it may not seem that way.

Please leave a comment, fan, vote, message, follow and continue to read I promise I always throw curve balls in my stories!

 ~Victoria

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.6K 716 23
Grace was just a normal girl, had a job at her Aunt's Pub, loved spending time with her best friend, and was a happy-go-lucky kind of girl. But she h...
29.5K 1.4K 39
HARRY STYLES A man that is known to be the biggest tycoon in the world. He owns the chain of restaurant and Casino. But what no one knows is...
19.9K 558 31
"Tell me Jennica how did a small town girl like you become a big hit over night?" I bite the corner of my lip. "I really don't know. But I'm glad I h...
4.3K 74 21
Hi. I'm Kaitlyn Smith. I go to Lake View high school. Home of the Bull Dogs. When I wake up one day, What Makes You Beautiful, by the worst band in t...