The Secret Pack

By phoebeliciou

Book 1 of The Secret Series Kacper had been counting since he was a ten year old boy. Subtracting years, mont... More

A/N
Story Details
Chapter One
Chapter Two
A/N
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Thank you!!

Epilogue

16.2K 742 97
By phoebeliciou

(10 years later)

ELIJAH'S POV

I finish signing the papers and start organizing them in order. Today I am resigning my duties as a King and handing the title over to EJ. He started handling most things a year ago and soon it will be his coronation and mating ceremony, so why not resign now and let him handle it all.

The reason I'm retiring is because of Kacper. In all the years we have been together, I feel like I haven't given him enough time as my mate and the mother of my children. I want to resign so that I can offer myself to him. I want to wake up with him, spend the day with him, eat with him, bath with him and go for a run together.

My mate is also pregnant; after years of us feeling it wasn't time to have children. We were both busy with duties that come with the titles we have and the thought of having children was very far off.

Now that I'm resigning and my babe is pregnant, I feel good. I want to be there when everything will be happening this time. I want to be there when the baby kicks for the first time. I want to be there when he have his morning sickness. I want to be there when he experiences the emotional rollercoaster of the pregnancy. I want to be there and provide for his cravings. I want him and the baby to feel loved and protected.

I pause what I am doing when I hear loud unnecessary voices just outside my office and I wonder what is happening. I hurry up organizing the folders so that I can check what is happening.

"~Alpha,~" the voice of my head guard calls out.

"~What is it, George?~" I ask.

"~Alpha, EJ is here and wants to see you. You ordered us to not let anyone disturb you so we have him on hold. He's insisting to see you though.~" He explains and I tell him to let EJ inside. I wonder what he wants for him to come and disturb me in my office. He knows how I don't like anyone coming in here except Kacper of course.

"Father!" EJ shouts as he walks in my office, slamming the door hard.

"What is the point of all this noises, EJ?" I ask my son who's breathing heavily like he just finished running a race.

"You father! You killed my mother. Why did you kill her, why? And all these years you never mentioned it to me so that I could at least know about it. Why must I hear it from other people about how you mercilessly killed my mother?" He growls angrily and I stand there speechless.

"I......it wasn't like that!" I say and he slams his hands on my desk, cracking it. The door to the office opens and my babe runs inside and stands by EJ holding his hands to try and calm him down. He shakes off Kacper, making him stumble on his feet and nearly fall to the desk.

I jump at my son, pinning him to the wall and snarling in his face and he dares to growl back at me. Kacper tries to push me off EJ and I move away to please him.

"I will beat you to a pulp if you dare put my mate in danger again!" I growl and he scoffs making me want to beat him senseless but Kacper holds me back by placing his hand on my chest.

"Or you could just kill me like you did my mother!" He shouts and a slap sounds in the room as everything goes quiet. I wince at the sound and hastily pull my mate away from an angry EJ.

"You....how can you say that to us? Do you think we can do that to you? I saved you from being killed by your mother and do you know how much that cost me?" Kacper cries and I know how much he's hurting.

"I lost my baby, I lost Roman's twin because I wanted to save you. My poor Roman had to face some negative consequences due to that as well. I saved you and I got to watch my baby suffer because of that and you stand here shouting about foolish things. Don't make me regret ever saving you EJ because right now I'm tempted to." He says and then leaves the office.

I'm conflicted in either going after my mate or staying but I know better than to leave EJ with an unexplained story again. Someone already misled him and that was because I failed him. I should have explained it to him other than keeping it away; for secrets are always revealed.

"Father, what really happened?"

Without withholding any information, I tell EJ every details of what happened. The truth being as it is, he slumps down on floor probably remembering all the times we had to look after Roman in the hospital. He blames himself and I assure him that Kacper doesn't hold anything against him and he's never seen him less than a son.

"Will he forgive me?" He asks.

"He will forgive you son, just give him sometime today to calm down."

EJ excuses himself after sometime and I quickly lock up and go in search of my mate. He must be feeling bad about what he said to EJ and I have to comfort him. I know he loves EJ so much and he was just hurt with what EJ said. I know he will never regret saving EJ because he already accepted what happened years ago.

"I didn't mean it, I swear!" He shouts at me the moment I open our bedroom door and I sigh, embracing my crying mate until he calms down.

"I'm sorry, El."

"Don't be sorry, babe, I understand; EJ will understand too." I say as I hold him by his shoulders so that I can wipe off his tears. He goes to say something and I lean down and press my lips against his, swallowing his words and shutting him up. We kiss for a moment then I pull back making him whine. I chuckle and peck his lips once.

"Let's stop there and leave the rest for our honeymoon tomorrow night. Where are your friends anyway?" I ask and as if on cue, the door to the room opens, revealing Cadmael.

"That's enough sneaking off Kacper, now let's go." He motions him to the door and my mate run to him after licking me on my neck. He laughs when he smells my arousal and leaves the room.

Tomorrow is our 20 years anniversary since we mated. Our friends planned a ceremony for us, where we will redo our vows; new vows for a new life. Luckily he has his friends, while my friends are busy organizing things for tomorrow, so I'm alone tonight. I take a cold shower and then sleep the night away.

***

I wake up on time and get ready for the ceremony. EJ came in just as I got out of the bathroom and he started up breakfast. I finish getting dressed and then eat breakfast. Once ready, I walk down the stairs with EJ since he's my best man and we head to the ceremony hall.

I walk down the aisle and stand at the front waiting for my beautiful mate to come in. I look around the room seeing all our relatives and friends who are present to witness our wonderful day today. I frown a bit when I don't see Roman anywhere. I really wished he came today but I guess he couldn't make it.

A song starts as my beautiful mate makes his way towards me. I smile as he confidently take small steps to me and our future. I offer out my hand when he reaches me and he holds it with a firm grip and we face the elder who will be leading our ceremony.

"We are all gathered here to witness our children, brother, friend, Alpha and Luna as they make their vows once again to strengthen their mating bond. We-"

The elder goes on but I focus less on his speech. I squeeze Kacper's hand in mine, feeling its warmth and presence. I can't believe we've made it this far together. Despite the many mishaps in our life, we still ended up here today; holding hands, pregnant and making vows.

"It's time for the vows." I faintly here the elder say and I focus, remembering my words since I'm the first to go.

KACPER'S POV

"It feels like yesterday when I followed the mate call to you and accepted our bond. The thing is, Kacper, I accepted you long ago and nothing will ever change that. I might have not been a perfect mate at some point in our lives and there is nothing I can do to change that but simply promise to be better than my past. I love you and I need you in my life. You deserve a lot more than I can offer but you have never made me feel less about myself and that is something a man like me needs in a mate. Someone who will hold our hand, lift us up when we are low and most importantly; loving us."

EJ hands him a box and he opens it and take a necklace, securing it around my neck.

"I, Elijah, accept you Kacper, as my true mate from now and forever." And with that, he finishes his vows.

"I have loved you before, I'm still loving you now and I am here to tell you that I will keep on loving you; now and forever, Elijah. To know that I am important in your life just as you are in mine is enough to make me sleep calmly at night. We should let bygones be bygones and focus on our future for our past never define us and it will definitely not define our love." I take out a bangle from the box EJ hands me and place it on his wrist.

"I, Kacper, accept you Elijah, as my true mate from now and forever."

Elijah leans down and presses his lips on me. We share a passionate kiss for how long I don't know but we pull away when the cheering gets too loud.

We celebrate throughout the day until late at night as others leave and some stay to spend the night. I meet up with EJ and we have 'the talk'. It turns out his mate was the one who told him the truth but somehow false information about his mother.

I never liked my son's mate for she's always causing trouble for him and I fear for the future. I just hope he stays strong for a good alpha needs a good mate to balance out but if it's the opposite, it's either the alpha stays good or goes bad. I don't want my son to be corrupted by his mate but there is nothing I can do from here.

"Hey babe, I'm horny." El whispers by my ear and he starts pressing kisses down to my neck. I blush as I am with friends and they are seeing what he's doing. I get up from chair and grab Eli's hand then drag him up to our room.

"I need to take a shower. Will you join me my lovely mate?" He asks while removing his clothes.

"Yes, I will join you. I have to make a phone call first." I kiss him and then enter our bedroom as I dial Roman's phone. He isn't answering on his so I call Kenneth and he answers immediately.

"Hello, mother."

"Hello, Kenneth, how is you?"

After greeting each other, I ask Roman's whereabouts. He tells me that he went out for shopping with CJ and his mate. I end the call after talking for a bit, and then I prepare to join El for a shower. Kenneth couldn't make it and so Roman couldn't join us today either. I have sent him the video that was recorded of us so that he can watch that.

"Babe!"

"I'll be right there." I shout as I make my way to the bathroom.

"Don't leave me hanging, baby," El sings and I groan.

With a smile I enter the bathroom where my mate plans to start loving me for the night and I can only hope we keep on making love forever and ever.

The~End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84K 2.8K 50
The Badger Series (Book 2) Can be a stand alone. Warning: BoyxBoy Mason Badger is a teenage werewolf, he's living in the pack that his adoptive fa...
1.2M 45.8K 45
The Second book of Rejection Series: Rylan Avery Thompson is a nerd and fat guy who wears old rounded glass. He takes a culinary course, because he...
83.3K 2K 20
𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗢𝗻𝗲 - 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 boyxboy Alpha Kyler and alpha Dom have been enemies for as long as they can remember. So what happens...
177K 6.9K 36
Caleb is your everyday dorky 19 year werewolf. He's the youngest omega of the pack but everyone loves him. Caleb lost his parents when he was 9 due t...