Susan in Wonderland

נכתב על ידי bellatuscana

Susan is a 14-year-old girl with a vivid imagination, lovely friends and a huge crush on the hottest guy - He... עוד

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Taylor
Caroline
Nicole
Margie
Anna
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 7

83 12 0
נכתב על ידי bellatuscana

"I'm Margie! Queen of Margada and soon the ultimate Queen of Wonderland! Bow!"

Susan flinched and did as she was told. Quickly, she was annoyed by the Queen's behavior.

"Come," said Queen Margie. "You are requested at King Henry's kingdom. That is an order."

At the front of the Queen's Carriage sat a man in a tuxedo and dark shady glasses who immediately jumped of his seat to help the Queen inside.

"Meow" he cooed, kissing the Queen's hand and whispering into her ear, "Hot."

Queen Margie let out a tiny shriek of delight and walked into the carriage, turning to watch Susan come in too.

The driver didn't say anything to Susan nor help her in but calmly watched her in an expressionless mood.

"Oh, Susan! I'm so sorry about the driver! He can get so distracted!" giggled Queen Margie.

Then Queen Margie looked her up and down, squinting her face in ridicule while she did so.

"I'm sure he didn't mean it!" laughed Queen Margie and Susan only glared back at her, wondering what game she was playing.

They rode to a big red castle.

The ride was long and so continuous that Susan struggled to stay awake.

"You must be on your best behavior" was a voice that floated through Susan's mind.

"If you don't, they could kill you!" exclaimed the voice.

"Bernard! You must come to the party tonight!" exclaimed Queen Margie.

He looked back at her with batting eyes.

"I'm sure your majesty will be looking as fine as ever but I would more look forward to seeing you after the party" he hummed.

Queen Margie jumped in her seat excitingly while Bernard tried to ignore it.

Susan had always had trouble facing her fears.

She first remembered the Middle School end-of-the-year party they had all went to and how there was a very tall diving board that all the boys were jumping off, including Henry.

Susan was in a bikini and feared her suit would come off.

After the longest time and when lunch came around, Susan finally had gotten the nerve to jump off the diving board.

The top of her bikini did come off and she spent 15 seconds under the water after she jumped to put it back on, daydreaming the rest of the day of how she could have prevented it.

Fear always lurked in the dark caves of her mind, preventing her from talking to Henry when she could have.

Fear was what Margie used to boss Taylor and Susan around in Middle School.

She had to face fear and she knew that was what the dream was meant for.

This was all just a dream, wasn't it?

Susan wanted ever so badly to wake up!

"Conscious, one must be calm in these situations. If we aren't calm, then what do we have?" asked Susan to her conscious.

"Calm? Do you remember falling down that hole?" asked her conscious frustrated.

They arrived a huge red castle that resembled an NYC skyscraper and Susan decided to stop talking to her conscious.

"Bernard! You make me so nervous!" sighed Margie, flapping her fan in front of her face.

"Your majesty, I am at your service at any time needed. Whatever service needed," he replied.

"Eeeeekkkk!" shrieked Queen Margie.

There was silence when Susan watched Queen Margie beginning to interrogate the driver.

"How long have you been working here?" she asked playfully.

"As long as you have employed me." he replied back.

"Would you like to work here longer?" she inquired.

"Whatever your majesty pleases."

"Do you like me the driver?" she then asked.

"Um, I'm married your Majesty with two girls of my own." he said, shaking as he confessed this.

Margie's face turned grim.

"His head is going to go off, that's for sure," she whispered to Susan with a vengeful smile. Susan was only wide eyed in response.

The castle appeared on the horizon and took up most of the horizon as well.

A huge wall surrounded the chunk of it and inside stood many towers.

The tallest building, connected to all the towers, stood in the middle of them all.

There were billboards in this kingdom and flying cars, flying in and out of the castle gate or throughout the kingdom.

There was music booming from the castle that could be heard as far away as Queen Margie, Bernard and Susan were.

They went over a large, modern-looking bridge and through the big gates 5 times the size of the carriage.

Guards in horses started to ride in front of them all, shouting "Make way for Her Majesty!"

All the civilians stopped and stared, some attempting to jump so they could get a better look into the carriage.

They all wore uniforms of red, with red sweaters and either red pants or a red skirt.

They all wore red flat shoes as well that clicked as they ran with the carriage.

Susan only shrunk lower in her seat as Queen Margie squealed.

Queen Margie twisted a knob as to roll down her window and stuck her head out of the window.

"It's the Queen!" yelled the citizens.

Photo cameras flashed all around the carriage and Queen Margie ducked her head back into the carriage and turned to look at Susan.

"Come wave with me!" she ordered, with a smile as big as The Cheshire Cat.

There was a great deal of mumbling when Susan stuck her head out of the window which made Queen Margie feel all the more better.

She started waving frantically as much as she could.

"Oh, hello there! I love the children! Stay in school!" yelled Queen Margie.

They came upon the castle, and it was twice the size of all the towers, as expected.

"Is this your castle?" asked Susan to Queen Margie.

She shook her head.

"No this is King Henry's castle. He's such a big shot, never knows how to have fun in his own kingdom!" whined Queen Margie, grabbing a pillow and laying down on her side of the carriage exhausted.

There wasn't any foliage around the castle.

Two big statues of King Henry stood on both sides of the castle gate which was lowered promptly for the carriage to come in.

"I knew it! I knew he was here!" screamed Susan's conscience.

"Yeah, crud." replied Susan.

Bernard helped Margie out of the carriage yet again and stood there staring at Susan, who smiled back at him as politely as she could.

He only grunted in reply.

Queen Margie hit him with her fan at this action of Bernard.

"Meow" replied Bernard.

Queen Margie giggled like a cheerleader.

"So I had better tell you about King Henry if you are to not anger him. He's a very angry and rude individual and I always have to convince him to throw a party in his own castle. See? That's what he is doing right now for me. Everyone in this kingdom is such a huge fan of me!"

"Well, you don't want to anger King Henry if you can help it! He has a ton of personal views about military and religion. Don't mention religion at all! He personally got rid of religion in this kingdom, not that there is much religion in Wonderland anyway, but as soon as he heard about it was when he decided it shouldn't exist!"

Susan nodded, that shouldn't be too hard for her.

"Also don't mention any animal conversation with him whatsoever. He is so pissed off about the animals! He talks about it forever and then he stops all the parties! You know how much I love parties!!!"

Susan didn't know who to be more scared of Queen Margie or King Henry.

Meanwhile, Henry was talking to his sister, more so like lecturing.

"You have to improve your military tactics! You run away whenever Queen Taylor's army appears and usually it is a false alarm anyway! If Taylor were to know of this then she certainly would use it to her advantage!" he barked.

Queen Nicole nodded her head obediently.

The party was going on in a nearby ballroom while Queen Nicole and King Henry sat in the dining room.

There was quiet and Queen Nicole stared at a nearby clock.

She was robed in navy blue and King Henry was clothed in a crimson red and wore no crown but a badge on his jacket that would let everyone know he was the sole ruler of the kingdom.

"Ugh. I can't believe Queen Margie made me host this party! I have more busy needs to attend to in politics!" he boomed.

Queen Nicole nodded and King Henry patted her head.

"You were always my favorite sister." he promised.

Meanwhile, as the talking continued, the party was hitting at full speed.

There was a sparkling purple punch and behind the counter was a purple cat as well, The Cheshire Cat.

Girls passed by the table and went to pet the cat.

"What's your name ladies?" he asked, suddenly turning into a human.

He had blond hair with purple streaks and was twice their size, dressed in a purple and white striped shirt with skinny jeans.

He stared at the girls with his enchanting purple eyes. In it was the universe and the entire whole of Wonderland.

One of the girls in long red hair could not stop looking at him.

"Delilah" she mumbled lost looking at his hotness.

"Yum." he replied, dipping his head down to give her a full kiss while the other girls squealed.

Henry was taken back by Susan's simplicity when she entered his castle.

Quite usually, any visitor to his castle would fall into a bow at his presence.

She walked in with her head held high and shoulders rolled back. It was simple Kingsley conduct and it frightened The Red King.

King Henry knew quite well by the legend of how whenever Alice would come back to Wonderland that any ruling monarch would fall but he was determined to not let it be him.

Susan was ordered to sit down at a table with Queen Nicole, Queen Margie, and King Henry.

They all wore crowns on their head so this wasn't hard to notice.

"We must discuss politics with our visitor" spoke Queen Nicole nearby, almost robotically.

Queen Nicole and Queen Margie naturally turned to King Henry.

"Animals are Wonderland's problem" he started.

Some of the heads in the ballroom turned around to stare at King Henry through the door panel but King Henry didn't bother to yell at them now.

The Cheshire Cat stared at Delilah.

"You don't want me to leave do you?"

"Never!" promised Delilah.

Then he hugged her, them vanishing together away from the party.

Susan looked from Queen Nicole to Queen Margie and back to Queen Nicole.

Queen Nicole wore a robotic look upon her face.

How could she let her brother talk like that and not say anything?

Then she remembered Belgium and how her family voted right away to move.

She realized the situation was repeating itself.

Queen Margie sighed from the other end of the table.

She had a purple punch in her hand and was slurping it down.

One of the servants came down to sit by her.

Then they starting making out.

She probably didn't know who the servant was but who was she to care who he was?

"Ahem" spoke King Henry to Queen Margie, his arms folded across his busting chest.

She scowled back at him and rested her head on the table.

"Away! Or I'll have you beheaded for interrupting a conversation of politics!" roared King Henry.

The servant kissed Queen Margie's forehead, whispered something in her ear and walked away leaving a big and contented smile on Queen Margie's face.

"They are making the people mad. They shrink from their work responsibilities!

I have banned them from schools and public places but it isn't enough to make them obey.

Therefore we must exterminate all the animals, especially the talking ones.

We must take them to work camps where they'll work for the benefit of our people."

Susan's favorite book was Anne Frank. She had such a dramatic ending to her life.

Maybe she was assigned this book in her current World History class and yes, just maybe she was going to fail the test too.

Susan, however, was knowledgeable of the consequences of that war and completely determined to not relive it, even in her nightmares.

How could Henry not sound like Hitler? What was going on here?

Susan was brought back to what The Cheshire Cat said to her.

"That's impossible. Everyone is mad in Wonderland" said Susan.

Henry stared at her for a moment as the Queens looked away scared.

King Henry led her to a balcony.

There were only a few party guests dancing about the ballroom now and Queen Margie was devastated at the failed party she was hosting.

She hit her head against the table and then hid her head in her arms, hoping for it all to die over.

"It's okay," said Nicole, attempting to pat Queen Margie on the back.

"Don't touch me!" screaming Queen Margie like a bratty little kid, with everyone at the party staring at her now.

Queen Nicole sat there waiting.

She was oblivious to what he was showing her. Then she looked below at the streets of the kingdom.

Everyone was casually walking by until they saw him.

At least a thousand turned to salute him by raising their hands and yelling "Hail Henry!"

Susan's heart felt stabbed.

" You are heartless for turning your people against the animals!

Everyone is mad in Wonderland and nothing can be done about it! Even you!" cried Susan.

"Do you dare defy me?" he roared.

Then their eyes grew soft and they knew something no one else would.

Susan looked at him to take in the moment. This was the first time she had ever spoken up at him and her heart was thumping madly.

She never noticed that the bangs on his face didn't completely cover his face and that he had more on the left than the right.

His eyebrows were prominent and made his gaze even stronger.

The strong facial features took away from the deep blue eyes you had to look closely for.

His body towered hers in such a way that Susan began to feel weak. Henry's arms almost reached out as if to hug her.

They stood there, mesmerized by each other's eyes.

His locked on to hers with fierce intensity.

His buttoned shirt was slightly open and Susan could see the abs on his chest.

He looked like a perfect Ken doll. He must have worked really hard to look like that.

His arms matched his chest in equal perfection, the veins showing through his hands and the muscle making up half a half of his chest.

His legs were not as muscular as his arms but tall, allowing him to run great long distances.

He stood before her with a withdrawn pose.

Maybe he was shy?

She wasn't sure but she wasn't about to have him lash out at her again.

He didn't move though as he stared back at her.

Susan saw concern in his eyes, wondering if he offended her.

He took his time to look at her as well.

Her eyes were more prominent on her face and pierced back at him, more enchanting and breathtaking than she could imagine.

Her eyes were a hazel but when calm, they could be a deep purple or even close to a black.

The light would play with her eyes as well as her hair which changed the environment and time of day.

Her arms were small compared to his.

Her hands were clasped in front of her body as if she was hiding something but he knew she was just trying to be careful.

Her hair covered her chest and curled inwards.

The creases under her eyes were purple and gentle, making her eyes even more beautiful.

Her eyebrows were thin and didn't conceal any allure of her eyes.

Her lips were a tangy bright shade of pink.

She had no bangs on her forehead but hair that cascaded around her.

Her chin was another prominent features of hers that still made her look fragile but all the more headstrong and impatient.

That's who she was.

Henry could see that Susan wasn't going to lose her ground and it scared him.

The doors blew open and a young girl in blond appeared.

"King Henry! Your days are numbered in Wonderland! I am the one they call Alice!" announced Alice.

"No!" yelled King Henry.

Alice had blond curls and appeared, smiling proudly and ecstatically.

She helped Susan as much as she could with getting on her horse.

Did this girl always make dramatic entrances?

Then Susan knew it was her grandmother: Alice Kingsley.

"Get them guards!" demanded King Henry.

The Militia appeared quite disturbed.

They soon began a battle cry.

They galloped out of the castle with hundreds of militia chasing from behind.

"Hold on" ordered Alice and Susan did.

They raced out of the castle with a lightning speed.

Susan screamed the whole time! She had never been on a horse before!

"Breathe Susan! I'm not losing my great-granddaughter in Wonderland!" yelled Alice.

"I'm going to die!" screamed Susan.

The guards still chased after they and Alice had to ride especially faster when they were going through the kingdom.

"Oh, you are such a whiner. You yelled the same thing when you fell down the hole!" shouted Alice.

All the civilians looked as Alice rode through and Alice knew this was one of her only chances to reach out to the citizens of the Red Kingdom.

"I am Alice! You all are deceived by King Henry! Come to my side for the true good of Wonderland!" pleaded Alice.

They only stood in place and saluted towards the castle, brainwashed.

"Hail Henry!" they cried.

Susan recognized their loyalty.

They had to go and salute their leader whenever their belief was in question.

Henry was going to make The Red Kingdom the superpower of the world!

Finally, they'd be on top of the world!

It was what everyone wanted.

Susan finally noticed the flags that hung from the building within The Red Kingdom.

They were red and in the middle was a white circle with a black symbol that was just like the Nazis of World War 2, in that test she was having!

Was this punishment for not studying for her test by god or something?

"Dang it. I wish you knew how to deal with this situation Susan!" spoke her conscience.

"I never knew I'd have to save a whole magical world! Did you? You never told me to prepare to have to fight for my life here!!!"

Her conscience grew quiet.

Then it started crying and Susan grew even more panicked.

"You must not worry about them, Susan! We will go get advice. Don't you worry! Now hold on!" screamed Alice, with her horse breaking into a gallop again.

"AAAAAaaaahhhhhhHHH!!!!" screamed Susan all the way out of the kingdom, with the civilians looking after her curiously.

The horse thumped against the ground and Susan held on to her great grandmother with all her might.

How many great- grandchildren can say that?

"Has your mother never taken you riding before Susan? We'll have to change that you know!" shouted Alice.

"I don't want to ride!!" shrieked Susan.

"Don't want to ride? That's the most absurd statement I've ever heard. Horses are the sweetest and most gentle animal ever!"

"Do you call this horse gentle?" screamed Susan.

Alice shrugged.

"In case of any emergency, one must take proper measures to get away you know. You have to learn how to prepare for emergency these days in Wonderland. It's more dangerous than it has ever been!"

"I don't want to be in Wonderland!"

They were finally farther ahead now and were riding back through the forest where she met those creatures.

"Alice, have you ever met Tweedle-dee and Tweedle-dum? It said in the book that you did but I'm not sure you know and I met them. They were really hard to talk too!"

Alice nodded her head and replied,"I miss them."

"How can you miss them? They are so contradictory! The cat is weird too! He tricked me into coming in Wonderland! He told me to follow the rabbit!"

"First thing is first, never follow the rabbit! That's how I got in! Everyone knows that! Second, The Cheshire Cat? That's strange. I wonder why he wanted you here" said Alice.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.1M 48.8K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
854K 39.8K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
563K 12.5K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.