RANDOMNESS

Galing kay HelaHolmes

Just a bunch of random things from my life. I will update as soon as possible and this is gonna probably hav... Higit pa

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
School bug
Doors
EVIL LEGOS
Walking around the neighberhood
Song reccomendations
Parents
My name
Religion
Me
Questioneer thingy
Elf
FUCK SLEEPY HOLLOW
Update

Wtf class

9 1 0
Galing kay HelaHolmes

So today I had religion class and our teacher was thinking of puns or sayings that had to do with the kitchen or food. And we started keeping track of how many we could come up with, so I hour we would get like ten, my friend thought we'd get twenty, but we actually got fifty-one.

We also were talking about north and South Korea for some strange reason, and didn't get like anything done thankfully, but I missed the science fair.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

656K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
17.5K 588 28
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
66.8K 3.7K 79
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
408K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...