Lost Love(Sequel to my crazy...

By shatteredpieces

soooo THIS IS THE SEQUEL TO MY CRAZY ALPHA KING ROYAL AND I'M NOT GOING TO GIVE YOU A DESCRIPTION OF THE STOR... More

Lost Love(Sequel to my crazy alpha king royal)
chapter2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter8
chapter9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter12
chapter13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter16
chapter17
chapter18
chapter 19
chapter 22
chapter 23!!!(almost done with book)
Chapter 24 The end

chapter 7

9.6K 264 12
By shatteredpieces

Chapter 7

In my heart I know I still Love You
And in your Heart

I pray you still do love me too
The hardest thing to realize is,

I will never hear the beloved
"I love you too"

“Okay class today we will be having our first fight with the robots...now first we will be with our gender, than one by one there will be losers and the last one standing wins, then after that we will be fighting alone, than lastly we will be with our mates okay so boys yall first”

We were standing outside a huge room with see through mirrors like the ones you interrogate in, they can't see you but you can see them ...yeah those ones!

Now the females was chatting with their mates telling them to be successful and don't get hurt and all that crap. While I was just standing there with my hands on my hips determined.

I watched one by one of the guys go into the room smiling saying how it's going to be easy and stuff and honestly I think so too but I didn't let that show because you can't underestimate anyone or anything at that.

The females and I were now closer to the window watching the guys then the room went dark but since were wolfs our eyesight adjusted to the dark perfectly.

I can hear the robots coming down from the ceiling and....they look just like humans, wooow technology these days lol

They had guns on their waist and were dressed in all black with combat boots and WOW they really looked like humans on a mission!

I heard a loud ring and I guess that meant begin because the robots charged at the males and the females heart took a leap while my eyes were locked on the weak points of the robots and also Trey of course.

“ALEX!” One female screamed after 5 minutes into the fighting. I glanced where she was staring at and no wonder why her heart sounded as if it was going to stop at any moment her mate was getting fucked up by this robot doing martial arts or some shit.

I stood there with my eyes on that Alex guy to see him on the floor passed out from a kick to the head...he was obviously disqualified.

Another 30 minutes went by and only two guys was left Trey and Adam. Therefore, only two well three girls was standing at the window watching Aaliyah, me and...Kara....stupid bitch!

I watched intently at the fight because it was pretty fucking awesome! Trey and Adam both thought their moves out before attending them and also they were very observant at that.

Trey's Robot was a buff guy and tall at that... He punched Trey in the gut then kicked him in his face which caused Trey to fall back and my breathing hitched when I seen the blood pour out of his nose.

“O my gosh TREY!” Kara screamed loudly in my and I looked at her and said rudely “He can't fucking hear your loud ass chuz the room and windows are soundproof...Duh” I said in her valley girl voice which she always use.

I seen Aaliyah's shoulder shudder from trying not to laugh but it was cut short when Adam was held at by the neck and his eyes rolled back in his head....which meant he was disqualified....Trey was the winner obviously.

Adam and Trey walked out of the room patting each other backs and Kara ran to Trey's side “Oh baby does your nose hurt I can make it feel better for you” She asked while looking at his face.

“No, it's fine...go in there it's your turn now..I want to see your sexy ass beat ass haha” He said while smacking her bum and I mentally gagged.

She flipped her hair and went into the room with all the rest of the females and I followed her.

“Aye Lexi” Trey said behind me and I stopped to look at him.

“Break a leg” He said and took a swig from his water bottle....I rolled my eyes because I know he meant it seriously not as sarcasm.

While I walked in their I seen determined and scared faces....I hurriedly put my hair in a bun and breathed out while cracking my knuckles and neck.

“Whoah it's not real Lexi” Aaliyah said and I looked at her but didn't say anything because a bunch of robots females busted through the door and started to fight us.

In the first 3 minutes a lot of the students were disqualified quickly.

I seen Aaliyah and shouted “Yes it is!” and smiled and she smiled also.

I kicked a robot in the knee so that it broke it and she collapsed....she's disqualified.

I then went to kick another female but she seen it coming and punched me then grabbed my head and hit the cement wall with it...Most of the impact was blocked because Aaliyah came and shoved the robot away.

I turned around and nodded my head as in a thank you and went back to fighting.

Now there was only two females left Kara and me...you would honestly think it would be Aaliyah instead of Kara but what happened was Aaliyah was supposedly killed because one of the girl students pushed her in front of the robot so the robot didn't kill the one girl she killed Aaliyah and before Aaliyah had to leave the room she punched the girl in her face lol.

“You're pretty good valley girl” That was my new nick name for Kara

“Thank Trey taught me” She smiled proudly...and my eyes squinted with a fake smile

“You're good yourself you know” She said while breathing heavily and punching a robot in the face.

“Yeah I know....but thank anyways” I said smiling a little and elbowing one in the stomach.

As I turned my head Kara was now pinned on the ground by the female foot and she was about to loose conscious....but knowing me I just had to be captain save a hoe and I tackled the robot and punched her in her face 3 timed before my fist went into her skull.

After that I went to Kara and helped her up “T-thank you” She said while rubbing her neck

“No prob”

“Umm I don't really want to fight anymore that scared the shit out of me I thought I was going to die or something so I'm quitting....we all knew you was going to win anyways” She smiled and I nodded

She screamed I quit and they stopped the fighting and release us from the room.

Kara walked up to Trey and smiled and he returned it to her

“Alright Trey and Lexi get in their you 2 will be our firt couple in there since you two are the winners”

I nodded my head and sped walked in there.

“Ready” Trey asked

“Been ready” I smirked while watching females and male robots come in.

-

-

-

It's been 30 minutes of us fighting them but I seen Trey in need so I elbowed the guy in his face and his fake nose came off...he's disqualified.

“Why'd you do that!” Trey said angrily

“Because you needed my help” I stated

“I don't need anything from you I HAD IT UNDERCONTROL” He yelled

I rolled my eyes and muttered “apparently not”

Trey grabbed me up and said “What did you say”

“Are you deaf now” I said irritated

He pushed me on the ground and fought another robot.

I stood up and went HAM on the next 6 robots. I took all my anger out on them until....the guns were out.

With the robots that were disqualified I took their guns and threw one to Trey and shot as much robots in their skull or heart while dodging others.

“You tired” I asked Trey

“No..You”

“Hell No” I smiled while shooting the robot in the head.

Trey was out of bullets and so was I so now we was fighting with our fist now....old school!

I just got done hitting a male robot in the back of his head with my fist and turned to see ow Trey was doing and that's when I seen him fighting another robot...he's doing perfectly fine.

As I was turning my head I seen another Robot aiming his gun....WHAT THE HELL HE'S AIMING FOR HIS BACK, THAT'S CHEATING! HE'S SUPPOSE TO SHOOT IN THE ARMS OR LEGS WHAT KIND OF BULLSHIT IS THAT!

The robot cocked his gun and Trey couldn't see him because his back was to him while he was fighting another robot so I screamed Trey move while running to him and everything happened so fast!

Trey slowly turned in my direction looking at me running towards him confused. My facial expression was scared shitless because what if he died...Again, NOT ON MY MUTHAFUCKING WATCH.

My heart was beating crazy while I screamed and I ran straight into Trey's chest blocking him. I threw my arms around him protectively and all you heard was

BAM BAM BAM!

My body went limp and Trey held me up. That's when Mr. Gonzales Came in running with a gun and shot the robot.

I stared at Trey's face breathing in heavily, I then looked over his body

Thank god he wasn't shot!

Trey carried me yelling at Mr.Gonzales and Aaliyah was screaming at me telling me to keep my damn eyes open.

My eyes flew open and I groggily said “They are fucken open”

They laid me on a cold table and Trey asked “Do it hurt” As soon as he asked that I felt the pain in my back “Now I do you stupid fuck face! AHHHHHHHHHHHH” I screamed and moved around and Trey held me down while I kicked and screamed “It hurts!”

“What the hell why is this hurting her so much...she's a wolf it's not suppose to hurt this bad” He asked the teacher who looked down

“alpha king royal...the bullets she was shot with have poison in it, We have the antibiotics for it but it might do damage to her brain”

“WHAT! WHAT KIND OF DAMAGE!”

“We do not know because we haven't tested it out yet” He whimpered at the demanding voice of Trey's

Kevin rushed in and came to my side and held my hand and patted down my sweaty hair while I screamed in agony.

-

-

-

30 minutes later it was only Trey and I in the room because he had to strip me down naked and my body was still convulsing

“Why'd you do it Alexis, why'd you take the bullet for me....I told you I can handle things myself” He gripped my shaky hands and I looked at him and my eyes started to shut.

“NO YOU CAN”T GO TO SLEEP IT I STILL NEED TO GIVE YOU THE ANTIBIOTICS!”

“be-because I-i Love y-you...and I-I can't see you d-die ag-again” I said because my body went from raging hot to freezing cold”

Trey nodded and flipped my body so that he was able to see my back.

He pierced throuh my skin and got all three bullets out while I passed out on each one.

When he took the last one out I had no control over my body I jumped off the table and punched Trey in his jaw and screamed on the top of my lungs then I collapsed but Trey caught me and pressed my naked body to his chest “I'm sorry” I muttered then I passed out again

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

665K 25.8K 44
{{ 1 of 3 Mates Pull sequels }} After a wild and crazy year of surprises and roller coasters of emotions life seems to be settling down for Harper an...
21.9K 788 25
Valentina thought that by being accepted into a new pack she would get the protection she wished for, but after agreeing to live with the handsome al...
45.7K 2.5K 86
Seraphina Allen has been struggling through life, trying to make ends meet. But the more she lives, the more she wants to die. Everything seems to pu...
5.1M 35.9K 29
***The whole story has been taken down and is being re uploaded as the new story.*** ***Cover art by emiegirl123*** Sarah Bratcher is having her en...