Game On, Horan (Niall Horan L...

By NiallerTime

He broke the promise that would've kept our friendship together. No calls, texts, facetimes, or any signs of... More

Game On, Horan (Niall Horan Love Story)
Promises are meant to be broken
New Plan
I Declare War
A Stereo, Ladder, & Grapes
Snogging the Coca Cola Polar Bear
Chicken Noodle Soup & Grandparents
Polly Wants a Cracker
Scandalous Dreams
Say Cheese!
Airport Security Troubles
Gorilla Glue Gone Wrong
Team Nouis and Team... TBD
Pillow Tower
Mystery Girl
A Sticky Situation
ParaNOrmal Activity
Farewell for Now
Runaway
Adventure of a Lifetime
London
Tie Breaker
Threesome?
Movies & Snakes
Second Chances
Happy Birthday, Niall!
Truth or Dare
An Unexpected Visitor
Braces
Superman vs. Batman
The City of Love
Date Night
A Series of Fortunate Events
Whip Cream & Sour Milk
Beauty & the Beast
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Author's Note

Niall's Irish Girlfriend

131K 4.2K 1.5K
By NiallerTime

Molly's POV

"Mom?" I asked in pure shock, feeling my heart picking up in speed as I clutched to Niall's shirt.

Oh dear, she didn't look the least bit happy.

"Mrs. Roberts!" Niall faked excitement at her presence, and threw his hands up in the air. I shrunk behind Niall's back even more once I saw her eyes grow darker in outrage.

"Molly Ann Roberts, come here this instant." I took a deep breath and slid my right foot out from Niall's protection. Once I managed to fully release myself from Niall's grip,  I closed one eye, expecting a slap to the face. "Now what do you have to say for yourself, young lady." She pinched the bridge of her nose and took a deep breath, trying to calm herself down.

"Mom, I-"

"Do you know what you put your father and I through? When we saw your little note, we didn't know what to do. First, you disobey us by going on this tour even though we told you a clear no," she held out her index finger to represent the first reason. "Second, all we saw in the newspaper and the online articles are how the biggest popstar, Niall Horan, has found himself an Irish girlfriend."

My eyes blew up once I heard 'popstar' 'Irish' and 'girlfriend' in the same sentence.

Everyone thought I was Niall's girlfriend? Not just his friend?

"I'm not his girlfriend," I stated but by the look on my mom's face, I shouldn't have spoken.

"Don't interrupt me, miss. You're in big trouble," I ducked my head as the room became quieter and her voice started to echo.

"I'm sorry-" I was cut off when I felt an extremely tight grip on my right arm, jerk me forward.

"I don't want to hear it. Let's go get your bags packed up so we can get home," her voice was still sharp and loud as she started to drag me toward the exit. I looked back at the crowd that has formed and spotted the boys. I gave each one of them pleading eyes and mouthed "help me." Once they nodded, I looked forward and began to walk by myself instead of being dragged.

Once the arena door closed and we were surrounded by fresh air, I ripped out of my mother's grip and stopped. "Why're you here?" I asked, rubbing my forearm to try and get the stinging to go away.

"That's a stupid question, Molly."

"I mean- why did you come and get me when I clearly and happy traveling with the boys," my voice became higher once I finally processed what was actually happening.

I'm heading home, away from the most amazing five men I've ever met. Away from Niall.

"It's not your choice whether you want to go home or not, now get into the bus and pack your things." I decided not to protest as I forced myself to walk forward. Once I reached the tour bus, I unlocked the door and stepped inside.

"Don't come in," I told her but she rose her eyebrows and stepped onto the first step.

"Don't tell me what to do."

"Don't. Come. In." I could feel my face start to get red as I balled my fists up, trying not to blow up in her face. I saw her take a look at my hands in curiosity, and step back.

"Hurry up, no more than five minutes." I nodded and then slammed the door shut. I slowly walked back to the bunks and opened my cabinet.

"Please think of something, please don't make me go," I muttered, feeling my eyes water up. After a bit, I let out a short sob, making my face turn even redder than before.

I don't want to go, I want to stay with the people that have actually made me happy over these couple of months.

I sorted my clothes into shirts, pants, and shorts, and pulled my four suitcases out from underneath Niall's bunk. I gently placed all of my shirts in one suitcase, and my shorts and pants in one of the others.

"Well I might as well get comfy," I thought as I pulled out a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt. I walked over to the first bathroom, but stopped when I heard shouting come from outside.

Should I go out there?

I answered my question by going into the bathroom and changing, gathering my makeup up on the way- ignoring the British and Irish voices colliding. I placed all of my belongings from the bathroom and the leftovers from the cabinet, into my third suitcase.

One more to go.

I walked to the front of the bus and dragged the teal, plastic container to the back. I stacked all of my sandles to the left side and my slip-on shoes to the right. All that was left was the middle so I put my various amount of tennis shoes there.

After I was completely done packing everything up, I zipped up my suitcases and grabbed my purse which contained all of my electronics.

I took a deep breath and wiped my eyes, trying to show no sign that I was crying. Once I was sure that my eyes were barely bloodshot, I piled my suitcases on top of one another, leaving then behind, and walked to the side door. Instead of opening it and joining the shouting still going on, I pressed my ear up against the door and listened.

"You can't take her away from us!"

"She means everything to us!"

"Please, I'm begging you, don't do this."

"Mrs. Roberts, please, stop."

"Well someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed."

I listened to the boys' desperate attempts at letting my mom keep me here, even though I knew those wouldn't sell my mother.

"Enough, I made my decision. She's coming with me," I could still hear the bitterness in her voice even from inside.

"Please-"

"Niall, honey, she hates you- didn't you get that point when we had dinner with you guys?" My mouth fell open once I heard my mom actually say those words.

Hate him? Far from it.

"Things have changed between us over these couple of months," I pressed my ear even harder up against the door since Niall lowered his voice, whispering instead.

"I doubt that," I balled my fists up again as my mom made me furious once again.

"What're you talking about Mrs. Roberts? Niall and Molly are dating." Louis' voice trailed off.

Louis Tomlinson, you fucking wanker.

"False, my daughter made it clear that she wasn't dating this young boy." I mentally slapped myself as I remembered turning down the online stories of Niall's new Irish girlfriend.

"Well she must've lied to you then because they're dating, I promise." Zayn's raspy voice spoke up, confidently.

"She wouldn't lie to me," my mom argued.

Yes I would.

"Why aren't you believing us? They truly are dating," Liam's voice came out for the first time.

"Enough of this nonsense. Niall? Why're you so quiet?"

I was now fully pressed up against the door, fully into this conversation, waiting for Niall's response.

"I-erm," he was cut off as Harry spoke up.

"Here, lemme just get her," before I could lift myself away from the door, it yanked open, making me fall head first for the concrete. I closed my eyes, waiting for skin-on-ground contact, pain aching in my bones.

"I've got you," I heard in my ear once I didn't feel any sort of hard material beneath me. I turned myself, still being held, and saw Niall.

"Do you believe they're dating now?" I hear Louis whisper, most likely to my mother.

"No," My head snapped up, trying to get a good look at my mother, but instead, I head butted Niall on accident. He released me from his arms, pulling his hands up to his head in pain and dropping me.

Now I feel the concrete.

"Molly, I would like to talk to you privately." I unwillingly lifted myself up off the ground, pain aching mostly in my lower back, and followed my impatient guardian.

"What?" I asked, more like spit out, once we were a good distance from the boys.

"I don't like you talking back to me, young lady."

"Just tell me what you need to say! I'm done with your bullshit, mom." My eyes grew wide as the words flowed out of my mouth. I quickly slapped my hand to my lower face, and backed up.

"I've come to a decision," I squeezed my eyes shut, hearing her voice boom. "You're kicked out of my house, I don't want you coming back anymore."

"Mom!"

"No more words- I'm finished with this conversation." She turned her back and took a couple steps, but suddenly stopped. She looked over her shoulder and said, "I hope you and Niall are happy together, I always knew it would happen." I watched as she walked over to her car, started it up, and drive out of the arena parking lot.

Once I knew she was gone, I sat down on the ground and buried my head in my hands.

Kicked out? I think this is even worse than being taken away from the boys.

I felt a tear trickle down my face slowly. I quickly swiped it away and got up, needing to tell everyone the news. I picked my heavy feet up and I soon was in front of my best friends. They all smiled at me, but then soon faded away at the glum look on my face.

Man, this is not how I wanted everything to go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 10.4K 25
We all feel lost at some point in our lives. For Harry Styles it was when he was in a tragic accident that changed his life. After years of recoverin...
58.1K 769 56
This is the story of a girl named Y/N and a boy named Harry Styles. They start off as best friends and are close. (But not as close as Harry and Loui...
18.6K 276 35
Harry Styles is your typical nerd in school that no one ever pays attention to unless they're shoving him and his friends into a locker or are talkin...
6.3M 124K 94
One day turns into a lifetime. When two friends win a day with one direction, they never expect what was going to happen next. (This book was writte...