Spitfire (WallyxArtemis onesh...

By LionAmber

Artemis loves this 10 things about wally west but so many more too More

Nightmare
Yikes
10 things that drive artemis crazy
Update in my life yay
The closet
Authors note
Ayyy
Man I do love coffee
beautiful
Fangirling with a fanboy
Did you say carnival
Wow no ideas
SECOND REQUEST YAS
Arrows
That kind of love
Not very important note
Breath
OMG
my sister I swear
Authors note
Bike repairs?
well here we go again
I NEED HELP PLEASE
I'm alive
I'm alive

Cuddling is awesome

4.1K 82 8
By LionAmber

I love to cuddle. It's great, whenever I can I do. Artemis isn't really into affection trough touch but I think she loves to cuddle with me.

"Wally....I'm cold,"Artemis whined."oh?what do you want me to do about it?," I replied.

"Cuddle me?," she asked.

"Anything for you babe," I said smiling happily.

She smiled at me

"Thanks wally," Artemis replied still smiling brightly.

"Come already would cha?" I asked her.

Giggling she came over, as I wrapped my arms around her.

Laying down I asked her "still cold?"

Sighing contentedly "nope, I've been warmed up by you bay watch." Artemis replied snuggling closer.

Groaning "when will that nickname go away?" I asked Artemis.

Smiling, "never bay watch. Don't look so annoyed you know you love the nickname and you know it" Artemis laughed at the end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 7.9K 94
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
204K 12.4K 26
"i accidentally dropped four true love's arrows on earth which hit the mikaelson brothers. oops." IN WHICH Cupid accidentally shoots four arrows of t...
190K 8.6K 107
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
674K 22K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...