The Bad Boy Is My Tutor?

De ilovewriting35

Cover credit: @yestiles This is my first story I wrote on Wattpad so it's not the best and there may be some... Mai multe

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
The Epilogue
The Sequel Is Coming!!
Trailer!!
2K Reads!!
3K Reads!!

Chapter Fourteen

5.6K 232 29
De ilovewriting35

Thank you for the awesome cover yestiles

Brielle's POV

"NO, NO way are they are not staying here!" Maggie then pushed me towards the bathroom before yelling at me, "ARE YOU CRAZY?!? OF COURSE THEY CAN STAY!!"

"Maggie... NO!" But it was to late she had already left. Colton then came in to the bathroom, "Hey, are you okay?"

"Why are you here?" I asked him annoyed. He then furrowed his eyebrows at my tone "Do you not want me here?"

I rolled my eyes at his response, "I told you that I would see you tomorrow... You could have at least texted to see if it was okay."

He was now angry at me,"Well sorry, Brielle I just thought that you wouldn't mind seeing your boyfriend."

I know it seems that I am getting mad at him for no reason... But I needed to talk to Maggie about him. He can't know that I Lo-

"Brielle?? Are you seriously not listening right now? Whatever I'll be downstairs."
Slamming the bedroom door shut behind him.

I cried. I didn't know what else to do, after a couple of minutes Maggie came into the bathroom.

"Hey Brie, I heard some yelling... Colton seem really pissed when he came downstairs."

"Maggie, I needed to talk to you tonight... about Colton. I know I overreacted, but I just didn't want him to know what I was going to tell you."

"You can tell me now... What's up?"
Take a deep breath, just tell her

"I-I know we have only been dating for about two weeks but... I think... I think I love him Mags." I coughed during my tears. I saw Maggie's mouth drop open

"Brie....that's.... Wow!" She was speechless so was I, the way he made me feel... It was just amazing.

"Mags, Every time he touches me I feel my skin burn under his touch, when he kisses me...my whole body feels like mush. And every time we are away from each other I cant't stand it. I need him. I need to be near him. I love him. I really really love him."

I heard her take a deep breath, "Well then, Brie... Get down there and be with him. You don't have to tell him just yet, but don't push him away either." With that she left to go back downstairs. I cleaned myself up before heading downstairs.

When I got done there Colton was sitting on the couch paying attention to something on his phone, I sat down on the love seat beside Nick and I looked to Maggie who gave me a 'sit with him' I couldn't yet... I needed time.
We put on a movie. A scary movie... Great.

Throughout the movie I kept on noticing Colton glancing my way while I buried my head in the couch cushion when I got scared. Nick was asleep and Maggie and Zack were snuggled together intrigued in the movie. I wish Colton wasn't mad at me I really want to be near him-.

"Brielle?" I heard a whisper and I looked over at Colton who had just called my name as he nodded his head for me to come over to him. As I slowly walked over he grabbed me by the waist pulling me into his lap before whispering in my ear, "I'm sorry Brielle, I should have called or texted to see if it was okay."

"No I'm sorry... I overreacted."
"So are we okay?" He asked leaning back to try and fine my eyes "We're great!" I then snuggled into his chest waiting for what he would say next.
"Great!" He then looked at his phone, "Hey, it's almost midnight, wanna get to sleep?"
"Yeah let's go," looking over at Maggie and Zack they were already asleep still snuggled together on the couch.

As we got upstairs Colton undressed into his boxers while he threw me his shirt and pulled me into my bed and snuggled to me closer to him. "I'm sorry you didn't get to talk to Maggie today... I just missed you and I didn't know that you would mind-"

"Colton... Stop! It's okay... And I did talk to her... We're okay... I'm good"

"Is everything okay? Are you okay? You can tell me to you know, I can help."

If you only knew.

"Yeah I know. Goodnight Colton."
I heard him sigh before responding to me, "Goodnight Cherry Pie."

I really really love him!
______________________________________

Colton's POV

I knew something was bothering her, but I didn't understand why she wouldn't tell me. I knew that I should have called for at least a warning... But I didn't think she would mind. Something is up, she isn't telling me something. I'm worried for her. I went downstairs after our argument where Nick and Zack were talking to me "Dude, she's gonna be okay" "Yeah man... I mean we did kinda crash her sleepover."

I shook my head I know that's not it, "No I know it's not that, I know her and something else happened. I'm worried"
Zack then came over and sat beside me before sighing, "Look, I know you care about her and she will tell you... when she's ready."

Nick then spoke up, "Anyway Colton, it's not like she's going to be around that much longer and once you get done with her... mind if I have go at her?"

How dare he?

I stood up pushing him against the wall, "DON'T EVER TALK ABOUT HER THAT WAY!" He then held his hands up defense pushing me off, "Woah man calm down. I was just saying that you don't stick around with girls."

"She. Is. Not. The. Same." I told him through clenched teeth, "Brielle, she 's different. She understands me. Every time I see her... I-I feel a way that I have NEVER felt before she makes me feel-"

Zack then cut me off, "In love?"

I stood up automatically, "What?!? No I don't love her! Not yet!"

Do I?

"I feel the same way around Maggie... your in love, you gotta tell her."

What if she doesn't feel the same way? What if-

She then came downstairs with Maggie trailing in front of her, Maggie sat down with Zack as Brielle sat on the love seat beside Nick. I wasn't even paying attention to the movie, I was thinking about her. I can't love her, it's to early. I watched her little actions she would do every time she saw blood on the screen she would curl her nose up in disgust or hide her head in her pillow.

Nick was asleep and Maggie and Zack were interested in the movie. I needed her... So I called her name and nodded for her to come over. She snuggled into my lap after we both apologized and it felt amazing... I do love her. Wow! I love Brielle Kelly, but what is she not telling me?
__________________________________

The next morning I woke up with my arms wrapped around Brielle, I watched her as I saw her breathe in and out, I watched her soft pink lips transform from a frown then change to her sweet small smile as if she was having a dream, then I watched her eyelids flutter open and look me straight in the eyes her beautiful big green eyes looked straight back at me as I saw her lips turn into the biggest smile.
I barely heard her whisper, "Hi"

"Hi" I saw her bite her lip, she does that when something's wrong, "What's wrong Cherry Pie?" I saw her shrug her shoulders before answering, "I just want a kiss, but I understand if it's bad morning breath or your still upset about last night. I'm embarrassed-"
I cut her of by pressing my lips to hers, she was shocked at first but then relaxed into the kiss. When we pulled back she looked at me confused before I told her, "Don't ever be embarrassed in front of me, especially if you want a kiss." I then saw her blush before burying her head in my chest. I loved it when I made her blush. I love her. Im going to tell her... Take a deep breath.
"Brielle... I wanted to tell you this, I know that we've only been dating for two weeks but I lo-"

"Wake up lovebirds, we are going-" Zack stopped as soon as he saw us. "Oh... Okay, I'm going to let you both get... Cleaned up." With a wink he pulled Nick and smirking Maggie out of the room. Brielle then yelled after them as I saw her face heat up, "It's not like that!" I just laughed at her reaction and winked at her which made her blush even more and bury her head into my chest again. "Oh I'm sorry Colton, what were you going to say?"
My chance was ruined I'll have to find another time to do it, "It's not important right now. Come on Cherry Pie, time to get ready."

After we all got ready we headed bowling alley. Brielle wasn't to happy about that, when we were younger she would always hate going bowling, one time it was just me her and Blake. She was thirteen at the time and she decided to pick up a fifteen pound bowling ball... Long story short we ended up having to cut our bowling game short and end it in the hospital. When she threw the ball it pulled her arm out of place.

We pulled up to Bowloreo Lanes I grabbed Brielle's hand as we all headed inside.

"Size 10 for me and a size 7 for my lady." I told the shoe man as I turned to a shocked Brielle, "Y-you know my shoe size?"
I chuckled at her surprise, "Of course I know your shoe size Cherry Pie." I watched her furrow her eyebrows... She looks so adorable when she does that. I love her and I know exactly how going to tell her!

I watched her as she tried to find the right size ball before I chuckled and went over to her grabbing her by the waist making her jump, "Need some help? I would prefer you get the size nine because I really don't want to end up in the emergency room again."

I saw her blush before she playfully pushed me, "Shut up!"
_____________________________________

Brielle's POV

After we finished our game without  going to the hospital we all piled back in the car, "Let's get something to eat. I'm starving" Nick told us, "How about that new Chinese buffet?" Colton suggested looking around for approval. Me and Maggie automatically looked towards each other and yelled, "NO!"

The guys looked at us like we were crazy, you see me and Maggie made this pact when we first ate Chinese food with each other, we would NEVER eat it in front of a guy we like or a guy we are dating. The reason why is because of how messy we eat it. "Come on Cherry Pie, please?" Colton looked at me with a pouty face and puppy dog eyes. I looked towards Maggie who shook her head frantically, I looked towards Colton again who was still holding that face. I was about to give in, I took in a big breath before releasing it, "Fine!" I looked to Maggie who was all cuddled up on Zack giving me an 'I'm so sorry look' it looks like someone gave in to the guy they love to.

After we got home it was just me and Colton, I watched as he took of his jacket his muscles tightening as he pulls each arm out, how he slowly puts it on the chair, how he runs his fingers through his soft spikey hair. He must of noticed I was looking because I saw him smirk the lean against the counter, "Like what you see?" I blushed and walked over to him running my fingers across his chest and his arms then his eight pack that I could feel under his thin shirt, "I really like what I see!"

He then pulled me closer to him by my waist, about to kiss me, before our lips touched he whispered, "And the best part is, is that it's all yours." And he closed the gap between us.

Colton is still with me, it's almost ten thirty and we have school tomorrow so we are getting ready for bed, I noticed Colton looing at something on his phone with his jaw clenched, "Hey... Colton you okay?"

He snapped his head up to look at me, "Yeah I'm fine... uh- listen... Brielle, I have to go but I will pick you up for school tomorrow." I was about to say something when he came over and kissed my head and practically ran out the door.

What is going on with him? He always leaves like that, I need to find out what's on his phone that makes him leave so suddenly. I'm going to find out. I'm going to find out tomorrow.

I went to my drawer and picked one of Colton's that he had left here and slipped it on, as soon as my head hit the pillow I was out. I will find out what's going on with you Colton Pierce. I will not loose anybody else.

____________________________________________________________

I was woken up by the sound of the phone ringing, I looked at my clock to see that it was two in the morning. Who is calling this early? I dragged myself downstairs and picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Ms. Kelly? This is Officer Boyd from Brattleboro Police Department there's been an accident, we need you to come to the hospital right away."

My heart dropped, I dropped the phone and pulled on some leggings, grabbed the keys and headed straight toward the hospital. I can't loose him.

------------

Heyyy!!

I hope you liked this chapter, I left it at a cliffhanger, is he going to be okay?

I tried writing most of this chapter in Colton's point of view but I'm going to stick to Brielle's POV throughout the story.

Thank you for reading!! Please comment wht you think!

Byyyeee!!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

218K 6.4K 51
Have you ever dreamed of finding...the one? Of course you have, we all have. We hold on to that hope that there is an invisible string attached to o...
My Own Enemy|✔ De Aur3xz

Ficțiune adolescenți

1.5K 11 18
[COMPLETED] Previously : My Bully Romeo Leo Valentine: Quarterback and Captain of Stormbrook High, most handsome guy in school, the player but with a...
1.1M 23.8K 30
"I want to go back to my old ways." Ezra said in a monotone. It felt like he held no emotion. I stood dumbfounded not knowing what to do? "I tried yo...
929K 25.2K 60
"What are you doing here?" I ask but it comes out as a sob. I don't want him, or anyone for that matter, to see me like this. I'm a wreck. Wyatt does...