Inexplicable || Tradley au

By Explosionss

a story in which two best friends fell in love with each other at the most inconvenient time of their lives... More

(1) "Aftermath"
(2) "Playing Coy"
(3) "Young Bloods"
(4) "Unpleasant Surprise"
(5) "Lovers"
(6) "Mental Mania"
(7) "Lose"
(8) "The Search"
(9) "Wildest Dream"
(10) "Damage Control"
Tradley is Everything
(11) "See You Again"
(12) "Fix You"
(13)"Strings"
(14) "I Know Places"
(15) "Clean"
(16) "Blow"
(17) "Nut House"
(18) "Uncharted Waters"
(19) "Busted"
(20) "Ugly Truth"
(21) "Hold You Down"
(22) "Suppressed"
(23) "Ghosts from the Past" |Halloween Special|
(24) "Can't Lose You"
(25) "Open Up"
(26) "Into Your Arms" |Mid-Book Finale|
(27) "Piece by Piece"
(28) "Comeback Kid"
(29) "On Fire"
(30) "Take Back"
(31) "When I Get You"
(32) "Backdoor"
(33) "You and Me"
(34) "Plans"
Last 21 chapters
(35) "Make You Mine"
(36) "Alexis"
(37) "Baby Daddy"
(38) "True"
(39) "Into The Woods" (part 1 of 2)
(40) "Into The Woods" (part 2 of 2)
(41) "The Closet Guys"
(42) "Own The Night"
(43) "Back to Life"
(44) "The Jealous Boyfriend"
(45) "The Trio"
(46) "Frustrations"
(47) "Convince Me"
(48) "Explain Yourself"
(49) "Turn Our Eyes Away"
(50) "Heal Our Hearts"
(51) "Make It Okay"
(52) "Leave It All Behind"
(53) "Just Say Yes"
(54) "Take Me To Church" (Finale 1 of 2)
(55) "Take Me To Church" (Finale 2 of 2)
Epilogue
News and Such
Threequel

-Special Chapter-

861 40 19
By Explosionss

Hello guys, so before we go to the long ass heartbreaking finale that I had planned. I'm going to take you guys back to one of their previous days when life is still good for them (aka smut)

--

It was fine lazy sunny day for everyone. Tristan is hanging out at Brad's house like any other usual Saturday morning.

"Brad!"the curly haired lad then ran upstairs to his parent's bedroom. In there, he saw his entire family waiting for him. "What's going on?" he asked after seeing his Mum, Dad and Brendon all dressed up.

 "It's your cousin Jeremy's wedding, remember?" she asked.

 "Oh .... well I'm not going"

 "Why?"

 "Honey , you know what he did to Jeremy's car last year right?"

 "Oh yes. Brad, how did it end up in the middle of the lake?"

 "I have no idea" Brad answered while trying to think of what he did last year. "Oh yeah that's right" he thought to himself as he remembered that day when Jeremy pissed the fuck out of him. Brad stole the keys to his car and drove it to the middle of the lake. Thanks to him being in the primary school's elite swimming team , Brad was able to swim back to the shore just in time that the vehicle sank at the bottom of the lake.

 He was grounded for two months because of that.

 "So you're not really going?"

 "No" Brad answered and went back downstairs. A few minutes after, the rest of his family got out of the room and came into their view.

 "Boys , we're gonna leave the two of you alone alright?. Try not to trash the house ye?"

 "Okay Dad we get it go" Brad told them and so they did. As soon as the curly haired lad heard their car drive away, he looked at Tristan and then winked.

 The blonde haired lad got up and quickly and protested to his brooding idea.

 "No Way" he uttered.

 "Yes Way" Brad replied and then started removing his own shirt. Tris then ran to the kitchen and suggested they should cook something first.

  Tris then told Brad to wait a bit as he will prepare something. Curly on the other hand just sighed and sat back on the couch and opened the television. It took Tristan about ten minutes before he called him out again.

 Bradley then turned around, only to see a very pleasant surprise. Tris is standing there wearing nothing but his boxers and lady apron.

 "Sexy" he commented and so the blonde haired lad winked.

 Brad then rushed towards the kitchen where Tris told him they'll make a roast chicken. "I didn't know you can cook" he commented while watching his sexy personal chef stuff the whole chicken with herbs and potatoes.

"There's a lot of things you don't know about me babe" Tristan replied before smirking at him. That particular weakened Brad's knees, making his sexual frustration even stronger.

--

Tristan spent the next 30 minutes preparing the side dishes while Brad sat there and watched his ass work the kitchen. He even heard him gulp at some point. "Dude's horny" he thought to himself before facing him. 

 "What's wrong with you?" he asked.

 "What do you mean? I don't get you" Brad replied before looking away. Tris in return just shook his head and popped the chicken on to the oven.

 "That will take about an hour ... what can we do in an hour?" he asked Brad, knowing what he will do or reply.

 The curly haired lad stood up and approached him. 

"Do you want to do something with that spare time?" he asked and so Tris nodded. Brad then got down to his knees and pulled Tris's boxers down to his legs. The blonde haired lad wanted to kitch it away but he prevented him from doing so.

 "Don't" he uttered and so Tris followed.

 The curly haired lad then instructed him to remove his cute apron as it blocks him and his desired destination. After Tris did so, Brad quickly grabbed his semi hard cock in his hand.

 Blondie felt his whole body shot up with just Brad's slightest touch.

 "Pump it" he told him and so Brad did. He caressed his manhood like nothing else. First playing it's tip before slowly running his fingers all the way down to his balls.

All it took for Brad to make Tris rock hard is 5 minutes. Without further warning, he enveloped his head in his mouth and quickly started sucking on him, causing Tris to go wild with all the pleasure he's feeling. He placed both of his hands at the back of Brad's head and started pushing him down to his dick whenever he tries to get away. Tristan did not stop until he heard him gag.

 "Are you gonna kill me?" Brad asked as tears mount on his eyes.

 "Nope. sorry"

 Brad then told him to turn around and bend over. Afetr following his instruction, Tris felt both of his hands on the cheeks of his bum. As soon as he felt his tongue on his hole, Tris groaned and moaned like he's a virgin.

 "Oh fuck ... Brad"

 The curly haired lad worked his load for a few more minutes before telling to Tris to fuck him already. Blondie got excited and pushed him against the counter, almost forcefully bending him over.

 "Rough .. I like it" the smaller lad whispered. Tris grinned and parted his legs before using some melted butter as a lube.

 "Ready Brad?"

 "Yes"

 Tris took a deep breath and entered him through his bum. The tightness quickly turned him even more on as he started thrusting slowly. Gradually, Tris increased his pace ... causing Brad to moan. After realizing that he's becoming a bit too loud, blondie covered his mouth with both of his hands.

 "Do you like me fucking you Brad .. do you like this huh??" he asked while thrusting harder. After about 15 more minutes of doing that in the same position, Tris felt himself nearing his climax. He then pulled out of Brad and told him to kneel.

 As soon as he did, Tris started jerking until he released all of his load on his face,

 "Oh... fuck!"  Tristan's voice almost faded instantly. He looked down and saw Brad's afce covered in nothing but his white sticky fluid. He leaned in and kissed him on the lips, getting a good taste of his own seed.

---

 Brad looked up at Tristan and felt that it's unfair of him to fuck him like that. He got up and told his partner that they should have a shower. Tris agreed and they ran upstairs.

 The two lads then quickly opened the shower head and bathe in the cold water it poured down on them. Somewhere in the middle of cleaning each others' bodies, Brad pushed Tris against the wall.

"What are you doing?" Tristan asked.

"My turn" he whispered and quickly slipped his dick on the taller lad's ass. Brad almost didn't made it through, due to his extreme tightness. He also wasted no time as he started thrusting hard.

 He left Tris with no choice. Brad saw him clench on the steel metal bar and moaned until he reached his high. The curly haired lad finished not by exploding his load on Tristan's face ... but instead, he did it inside of him.

 Brad pulled out and saw his own sticky fluid flow down Tristan's long legs. Both panting and tired, the two took another seriously quick shower and ran downstairs naked after they smelled something burning.

---

that's it for this porn in written version guys , hope you like it. The first part of my two part finale ... will be up tomorrow . So pretty please make sure you wait for it , You will not want to miss what happens to them. Thank you :) x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 65 24
The tale of two madly in love souls, craving each other more than anything, torn apart by unexpected and unfortunate circumstances.
5.1K 210 17
A story where two people fall in love through notes.
45.5K 1.5K 12
When two delayed passengers find themselves stuck with each other for over four hours, they find out more than they expected and arrive in London wit...
95.8K 2.3K 54
Follow Chloe as she realises what can happen when you learn to love and how heart break can kill. Contains Strong Language All stories are my own.