Ferocity (SLOW UPDATES)

By acciosociallife

"Evil cannot and will not be vanquished by evil. Dark will only swallow dark and deepen. The good and the lig... More

1

Ferocity (SLOW UPDATES)

30 0 0
By acciosociallife

Hello! It's me, acciosociallife!  If you have not read  Fatality, PLEASE GO BACK AND READ IT!
Also, do not steal my work!  This story is ONLY published on wattpad, and if you see otherwise- tell me!
Anyhow, it's been years since I started Fatality and my writing skill has grown immensely.  I can promise this book will be BIGGER AND BETTER!

Oh, and JK Rowling created the beloved characters of the Harry Potter universe, not me! I just have a few  I made up along the way. (Adria, Finn, Callum, Allison and a few randoms)

Have fun reading my little witches and wizards!  Always take time to comment, favorite and fan!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 6.6K 94
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.2M 54.5K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
493K 7.5K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1M 35.5K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...