Me is who you did last summer...

נכתב על ידי BoyanaNikolova

Fifth Harmony? There is no such a thing anymore. Year after the group official break-up, Camila is the only o... עוד

Where did the time go?
Is there a chance for us?
Don't assume things next time!
Am I in love with you?
What happened with you?
The voice of an angel.
I have nothing against it.
I'll be your soldier.
The past is coming with full forces.
She is my future.
I love you.
Taking the bullet for you.
I promise.
"Always put you first"
ATTENTION PLEASE

You get what you deserve.

4K 97 18
נכתב על ידי BoyanaNikolova

!!TRIGGER WARNING FOR A LITTLE VIOLENCE!!

"You understood?" Dinah pointed to the raven-haired girl. "Don't roll your eyes on me, Jauregui. No fights if it's not necessary!"

The girls were all sitting on the couch in Lauren and Ally's living room, talking about the plan for catching Shawn Mendes last time. They were going to process and catch him. They had to, for Camila. But they had a little argument over the details.

"Well, do you think I'm dumb or something?" Lauren bickered back. "Do you need a reminder of my GPA or something? Because even if I didn't want to remember the plan you don't let me do it." The other girls nodded. "Every fucking day, Dinah, ever-"

"Lauren." Camila's soft voice cut her. Brown eyes met green. "Please." she pleaded.

Lauren immediately softened."Fine. I'm sorry Dinah, I understood the plan and I won't kill the boy. Or I'll tr-"

"Lauren." again she heard the raspy voice of Camila.

"Fine. Fine." Lauren lifted her hands in surrender. "You are crazy, though. How don't you want to beat the fuck out of this boy?" she asked Normani. Her language made Ally wincing.

"Believe us, Lo, we want, but that is not going to help us." Normani joined the conversations after the question. "Either we go with him or he goes there alone."

Lauren huffed. She knew the girls were right but she wanted to kill this boy with every fiber in her body. She still didn't understand how can someone be so cruel. Once again she realized that beautiful face doesn't mean beautiful heart. "Okay guys, I promise to try everything not to beat him till he is dead, but the moment he try something I'll be the first one to jump and you won't stop me, deal?" Lauren out-stretched her hand to Dinah who thought about a moment and shook it with her badass friend.

"Deal." she smirked. "Now, let me call Mark one more time to check if everything is arranged and we process to the first part of the plan.

----

"You sure? Is everything hidden?" the Polynesian girl hummed and then smiled. "Okay, thanks Mark, if this works you have a dinner on me." she ended the call. "Your turn, Mila."

The girl in front of her was shaking. She was scared but she wanted to wnd this more than anything, so with trembling hands she slowly dialed the number. After a couple of seconds she spoke and in her voice was evident she was scared. "Hello, Shawn."

"Camila." The phone was on speaker so everyone could hear. They all were silent. "Glad you finally decided to make the right choice." In his voice could be heard the mischievousness.

"Right... um..so about...that.." Camila felt a reassuring hand on her shoulder she knew pretty well. She wasn't alone in this anymore.

"I'm listening, Camila. You knew you won't ran away from me." Lauren was surprised how this boy could be so arrogant. After all he was only 18.

"What about.. Um.." She stuttered and took a deep breath. "What about we meet in the studio in an hour?" She tried to sound convincing, for the sake of her life.

"Be punctual, I don't have spared time." with that the call ended.

"How could someone be so arrogant behind the cameras and at the same time to be the Forbes number one for most charity donated money?" Ally was surprised. Till now she was keeping it down, because she was the one who believed that everyone was good and everything was facade, but after this she was stunned.

Camila shook her head. "He wasn't like that. Before. Now everything is just for the image. But not before."

She knew the boy from the moment he make it to the industry. He was this sweet boy, coming from Canada and loving all his fans, trying to interact them at every possible moment.

Months after that, though, he started changing. Hearing that you are good and being complimented at every possible moment can make people swing to the wrong path. He started going out with a bad company, the atmosphere around him was awful and in the period of a year he wasn't the sweet boy anymore.

The image in front of cameras was perfect. He was a good actor, that Camila couldn't deny. Even his mother believed it. But not Camila. She experienced her arrogant behavior too many times. Drinking, smoking, illegal jobs.

She heard ones that the 'As swallow the river is, as big the danger to drawn is.' and was Shawn a swallow river, she didn't knew, but for sure he was in a deep shit, dragging her with him. She was scared too long, and she was ready to set free from everything.

"Okay, Chancho, no time for deep thoughts."
Dinah stood up and clapped her hands. "Let's put this bastard behind the bars."

---
Camila was sitting in front of the studio and was taking deep breaths. 'You can do it! He deserves it!' she was having a pep talk with herself.

Opening the door, she was met with Shawn's back. Again, he was wearing his trend leather jacket and jeans, with a grey t-shirt. Looking down to his phone, he spoke. "Camila."

Stepping further in the studio room, Camila rubbed her hands in her jeans. "Shawn."

He lifted her head and smiled micheviously. "Now, shall we talk? Please take a seat." he pointed the chair in front of him and put his phone in his inside pocket of the jacket.

"Um.. Sure, sure let's talk." Camila took the seat and looked around. She didn't know where the equipment was hidden, but she heard a voice in her ear.

'Calm down, Chancho. We see you, don't look suspicious.' Dinah spoke, sending a wave of relieve through her body. They were a room ram from her. 'Try to make him lose control. To do something that can be used against him. Remember, it may be scary, but it's worth it, okay?'

"So..um... Shawn, I wanted to t-" she was cut by the boy.

"You gonna start on Monday, twice a week, no one knows, you understand."

"I... I don't want to.. That's why-" again she couldn't even finish her sentence. The boy wouldn't even hear her.

"There is no such a choice, Camila, and you know that." she saw him getting a little frustrated.

'Good, Mila, you're getting under his skin.' she heard.

"I don't... care, Shawn, I won't do the job." She gained a little more confidence.

He stood up abruptly. "This bussiness is freacking serious, you piece of shit, there is no way out of it and you know you are deep into it already." He was standing in front of the girl, spilling saliva in her face, making the girls closing her eyes. 'Breath, Camila!'

"No!" she spoke. That's when she felt a hand tightening around her throat, lifting her. She opened her eyes in surprise and looked at the boy's brown orbs, that were filled with anger.

"Repeat again?" He hissed in ber eyes.

'Not yet, Lauren. Normani keep her.' she heard in the earphone. She knew Lauren was at a phase right now.

"No!" She said, but her voice was getting thicker with the lack of air she was suffering from. He looked her again and titled his head. Gaining a little more confidence. She spoke again. "I won't marry you so you can use me as a cover to sell drugs, you bastard. I rather die, than take your last name." hissing in his face, she smirked. His grip tightened.

"You little, slut." the next moment she felt a stinging feeling on her cheek. "You know you are nothing without me." he lost his grip on the girl, making her fall with a loud thud on the floor.

'Lauren, we need more, not yet. She said if she need to go there that she will say the secret code.' Dinah screamed in her ear.

Camila fake-laughed, putting her hand over her cheek and looking at the boy. "Nothing? You have one hit, Shawn. You are a flop." that caused her a kick in her stomach and she winced.

'You promised, Dinah. we made a deal. Let me, he is going to hurt her.' Camila knew that Dinah will break the deal. But Lauren was getting irritated. Camila had worst, she knew when to ask for help.

"Is that why you started selling drugs?" She asked. "You knew your time in this industry is limited." again, she felt his foot hitting her stomach and she let a breath. That didn't stop her,though. "You killed a person, Shawn. You are a monster."

"You bitch, you know it was an accident." He was hitting her harder by now, screaming. "He wasn't supposed to be there." He straddled her. "Shut your mouth." He punched her.

She knew that if he continued, she is a dead person. "Douchebag." She spoke almost whispering.

'Now, Lauren. Go, now!' she heard Dinah ince again and minute later Shawn's body was flying across the room. She stood a little, to see Lauren puching the guy.

"Now, now." She spoke hitting the boy in the face with full forces. "You're going to rat in the jail, bastard. And I promise you, this face.." she pointed his face "... Won't be the same after this."

Camila saw her friend hitting Shawn, sending him right into the wall. "Lauren" she tried to spoke, but her throat was hurting.

She knew Lauren lost her temper easily and she could kill the boy. "Dinah, please stop her before she kill him." She whispered and that's the last she said before losing consciousness.

---

"Chancho?" Camila slowly opened her eyes, taking the surroundings around. "She is okay, Normani please stop Lauren."

"Let go of me, Normani!" Lauren creamed

"That's right, psycho, go away." Shawn hissed. The next moment Camila heard a loud thud.

"You are the psycho one, bastard." Lauren's husky voice echoed in the studio.

"I can't keep her, Dinah. Please, Lo, stop." Normani pleaded.

"Guys, Lauren stop before you kill him." Ally screamed in panic, entering the room. "The police is coming."

"Police?" Shawn's voice got angry. "You stupid bitch." He hissed.

"Shut your mouth, douche." Lauren kicked him once again and he winced, spilling blood. In that moment Camila was a little lifted up and saw it.

"Lauren." her voice echoed in the room. She used all her strength for that. Everything stopped. Again, green eyes met browns. "Please." she pleaded.

Moments later Lauren was on her knees and her hands were taking Camila's face. "You re okay, Camz. No more. He won't hurt you anymore." kissing her forehead slowly, Lauren mumbled against it.

Camila opened her mouth to say something but nothing could come. The pain in her throat was getting more and more painful. Shaking the green-eyed girl, she pointed at her throat and shook her head. Lauren nodded her head. Seconds later the young Latina was lifted from the ground and she wrapped her hands around Lauren's neck.

"Dinah, watch the douche, I'll take care of Camila." the student looked at Camila could read her mind immediately. Lauren was always an easy book for her. She could smile widely, while her eyes are crying. Every single emotion was evident in her eyes and right now all Camila could see is regret.

They walked through the door and Lauren spoke, with a crack in her voice. "I'm so sorry, Camz, it's all my fault. I.. I should have come early, but.. but they didn't let me." Lauren refused to look her friend in the eyes. Shaking her head violently, with last power she put her hand on the girls cheek and kissed it slowly. That surely made Lauren turn around, looking shocked and confused, but Camila only smiled and hugged her tightly, closing her eyes for a much needed rest.

----

Camila slowly opened her eyes, trying to take all the surroundings.

"Camz, guys she is awake!" she heard a loud voice and winced. Seconds later her vision cleared and she looked around only too se a smiling Lauren in front of her. The small girl tried opening her mouth to speak, but her throat felt like desert. "You can't speak, Camz, not yet." she heard the raspy voice again and looked at her with a confused faced. She got the girl to answer her. "Just wait till the doctor explain, yeah?" Nodding her head, she pointed to the empty glass on the table and looking at it, Lauren furiously got the glass and filled it with water.

"Miss Cabello, glad that you are awake." a middle-age man with white coat and a boarder in his hands. He looked up from it and smiled at Camila which she gladly returned. "I'm Dr. Sanchez, my daughter is a big fan of your by the way." he laughed and everyone in the room giggled including the popstar.

"She will gladly give an autograph to her, sir." Lauren responded, knowing perfectly what Camila wanted. When she looked her she received a nod in agreement.

"Okay, thank you. Now, the serious business." the doctor looked at the board and back to Camila. "You're throat is going to hurt a couple of days. You have a couple damaged vocal cords die to the attempt to be strangled, but don't worry, it's nothing serious." he added when he saw the girl's face. "Just a couple of days talking is going to be at minimum and only liquids and soups. We want that pretty voice of yours to come back as soon as possible, right?" he joked.

Camila liked him. He wasn't one of these serious, scary doctor, trying to intimidate you and in a situation like this she needed all the humor she can take. "A....m" she tried to speak but it really hurt her.

"Is she going to be able to sing again?" Lauren interrupted shocking Camila. How does she knew what she wanted to ask. Lauren looked at her and just winked at her.

"Yes, fortunately the damage wasn't serious enough to prevent her from singing." Dr. Sanchez explained. "But she need at least two weeks rest from singing and she will come back with full forces."

"Two week?" Lauren asked. "You said she need a couple of days?"

"She will be able to talk normally in couple of days, but singing is more complicated, miss..." he trailed off.

"Jauregui." she finished.

"Miss Jauregui." he nodded. "You see,talking is a lot easier than singing and the voice cords aren't in much of a pressure, but then you sing and you use a lot of more of your vocal range. It's dangerous, because if she do it, she can lose her voice forever. So, I propose, for two weeks to keep an eye on her, and then to come back and check her, so that don't happen." he smiled. "I don't want to be killed by my own daughter, now, do I?" yet again he joked.

Lauren laughed lightly. "No, we don't want that. Me and the girls will make sure she won't lost that voice. It's too important, right?" she winked at Camila once again.

"That's all, miss. Her ribs are a little bruised from the kicks, but they will be okay tomorrow. She can go home."

"Thank you, sir." Lauren nodded and shook his hand, letting him exit the room.

"Chancho, you are one brave, brave little Latina." Dinah came to the bed, and punched the girl on her shoulder.

Camila smiled. "W..hat..-" she was cut by her Polynesian friend.

"Oh, don't worry, I think he will die in that jail." she laughed.

Camila wanted to know more. "But..."

Yet again she was cut. "Dress up, Cuban ass, we will tell you at home." Dinah throw her some clothes and all the girls except Lauren left.

"H..home?" the girl stood up from the bed and looked confused again. She winced at the pain in her ribs, but it wasn't as bad as before.

"Yes, home, you are staying with me and Ally." Lauren smiled. "I hope it's not a problem? I mean, since... since your family is in Mexico again and I think even though you can have a hotel res-"

"Lo." Camila cut her. Lauren looked at her and blushed slightly. "S...stop.. ramb..ling." she stuttered and laughed. "I..don't..mind." she took a breath after every word so the pain wasn't as bad.

"Oh, okay." Lauren let a breath she didn't know she hold. "Now, I'll leave you do dress, and we will wait you outside of the room." she went to the exit but stopped. "Oh, and prepare yourself 'cause outside the hospital is a whole crowd of paparazzi and a lot bigger group of fans. I mean the fans are okay, they actually all asked are you okay and if you need something, but the paparazzi made me almost beat them all."

Camila laughed. She knew about Lauren and her temper, she didn't doubt she will kick them all. Nodding yet again, because she didn't know how else to response, she heard the door being closed.

Sitting on the bed, she took a deep breath. What was going to happen from now on? Was she free from Shawn's slavery? What was going to happen to him? She stared at the white wall for a minute and then undressed herself, slimming in the clothes that evidently were Lauren's because they were too big on her plus black Metallica t-shirt and black jeans with black snickers was totally Lauren's style, but she didn't mind. She took the scent of the raven-haired girl that she loved so much. The strong smell of Chanel number three that was Lauren's always favorite filled her nostrils, but it was mixed with cinnamon, which made it so unique and after all these years, she still could recognize it everywhere.

"Took you long enough, huh?" Camila rolled her eyes at her and got a punch on her shoulder. "You may be famous popstar, but here you are Camila, so do not roll your eyes on me." Dinah said sternly.

"Wow, and I thought Ally was acting like a mother." Lauren commented which followed a high-five with Camila.

"Shut up." Ally and Dinah said in the same time making Lauren, Normani and Camila to burst into a loud laughter.

Stopping in front of the exit, all girls looked at Camila. "You ready?" Ally asked. Camila gave a slight nod, taking a deep breath. She knew how annoying paparazzi could be.

The moment she opened that door, flashes appeared. 'Camila, what happened?' ; 'What is happening with you and Shawn?' ; 'Is Fifth Harmony back together?' ; 'Are you and Lauren a couple?' The last one stunned her, but she ignored it as the girls made a human barrier to protect the girl.

"C'mon people, make a space, let the girl live." Dinah screamed. "She won't answer anyone's questions, so you better let her go and rest."

The second Camila was in the car, every sound stopped. Dinah suited the door after she entered.

"Wow, that was a lot." Ally smiled. "These people are annoying."

"Wait, guys, where the fuck is Lauren?" Normani looked around.

"Fuck." Dinah answered and opened the door.

'Let go of me, you fucking piece of shit or I'll break that camera and that ugly face of yours.' Lauren's voice could be heard from somewhere in the crowd.

'Please, Jauregui, just answer one of our questions.' a male voice was heard.

"Fuck." Dinah bickered again.

"We understood, Dinah." Ally scolded.

'I won't answer anyone's questions. Let go of me, you don't have the right and you already know this will cost your job.'

"C'mon Lauren, don't make any problems, just come her please." Dinah talked more to herself, but the other girls heard her.

'Thank you, aren't you a polite gentleman.' it was heard yet again and seconds later Lauren appeared at the car's door with an angry face. "Move, Dinah, I can't stand it here anymore." she barked out angry, huffing when she sat.

"I'm impressed, Lauren." Ally spoke, making the green-eyed girl to turn. "You didn't make any problem out there, even though, you sounded pretty angry."

Lauren crossed her hands in front of her chest and shrugged it. "I mean, there is someone out there I don't want to disappoint." and her eyes landed on the girl she was madly in love with.

A/N: I really hope the waiting was worth it. Do you think that Shawn is out of the game? If not what do you think it would happen? Let me tell you, expect the unexpected here, so never believe in something. Also twelve chapters and no Camren kiss or even close? Sorry, but I promise that there will be, don't leave me. <33

You can find me on twitter as (zauregui97) if you have some questions. Also follow me on instagram (5hslayedme) and vine (harmoslove).Thank you for staying with me till here, and thank you all for the 13k reads.Comments are really appreciated and  can respond to some of theme, please make me laugh as always.Take care and much love xx.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

117K 4.1K 20
"Hey, it's Camila. Camila Cabello. That's right. Don't adjust your...whatever device you're hearing this on. It's me, live and in stereo. No return e...
9.9K 256 26
It's a Camren fanfic. Fifth Harmony after 4 years of success they break up in the most tragic way. The only ones that continued their career is Laure...
160 9 1
Camila Cabello already plan to reunite with her old bandmates. Sooner or later in life, in the near future of course. She still feel bad and guilty...
91K 2.2K 60
Second book to 'my little one' Lauren and camila have just left high school and are in a band with their friends, how will this affect their relation...