The Past or the Present?

By wisdomgirl_22

(Recently: I am the Second Mate of the Alpha) Selena Colosel sometimes have flashbacks concerning her painful... More

A/N
Prologue...
One...
Two...
Three...
Four...
Five...
Six...
Seven...
Eight...
Nine...
Ten...
Eleven... (Special)
Thirteen...
Fourteen... (special #2)
Fifteen...
Sixteen... (Special #3)
Seventeen...
Eighteen...
Nineteen...(Special: Finale)
Twenty...
Twenty-One...
Twenty-Two...
Twenty-Three...
Twenty-Four....
Twenty Five...
Twenty-Six...
Twenty-Seven...
Twenty-Eight...
Twenty-Nine...
Thirty...
Thirty-One...
Thirty-Two...
Thirty-Three
Thirty- Four
Thirty-Five
Epilogue
A/N
Announcement!!

Twelve...

7.5K 237 22
By wisdomgirl_22

Hey uhm guys? Would you like a part two of the special chapter? If you do, just please tell me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thaddeus Dalton

Today is the day that Selena and I should come back to our pack right away. Felico, my third-in-command or Gamma told me that they saw rogues scouting the borders of my pack.

When I heard the creak door open, I smelled her right away. Seeing Selena strut towards me with a smile on her face.

"Are yo ready to leave Selena?" I asked still looking down picking up my clothes and throwing them inside the luggage. Not even folding them giving me a hard time to zip it close.

From my peripheral vision I saw her shook her head, "Hey, hey, stop that!"

"What? Why wou-"

"Shut up! You need to fold your clothes to give you an easy time to close this luggage. But here you are being a lazy ass." She scolded.

I was about to retort when she shot me a look making my mouth shut close. So instead, I sat on my arm chair watching her fix my things quietly.

She poured all my clothes on the bed and emptied my luggage. Carefully, she folded my clothes one by one.

"You should fold your clothes first, cleanly and gently. So that it would look..." I drift off as she ranted about folding my clothes as I pack.

Selena is the perfect mate and partner than anyone wished for. But I knew, some small part in me wished it was Rosalinda doing these things for me and not her.

Would you stop thinking about Ilea?! Orion growled sounding pissed.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance, You're the one who's thinking about Ilea, while I was thinking about Rosalinda.

He kept quiet after my retort so I asked him, What got your panties in a twist Or?

Artemis is upset with me. He answered quietly making my eyes widened.

What did you do?!

He sighed, I accidentally told her that I still love Ilea. Making her upset with me through my visit in the Moon goddess' world.

I shook my head in annoyance, Why would you feel guilty admitting that you still love our first mate? I think it's just right after all they were the first.

Okay, I'm sounding like a jerk every moments passed. I know that, but I can't stop it. It pissed me off that Orion didn't reply on what I just told him.

It's up to you to, wolf. I sighed.

I felt Orion's anger as he growled You would never understand! Because you never knew what happened years ago.

And to my surprise, he shut me off. It just means He's really pissed of because if me. But I don't care because I know I'm right.

"Thaddeus Dalton! Are you even listening?" Selena shouted, snapping me out of my trance. But I hate being disrespected so I accidentally growled out.

She suddenly stopped what she was doing and I saw her eyes filled with hurt, "Oh, I'm sorry. Uhh I think I'll leave now and sorry for disturbing you."

"Wait Sel-" Before I can call her back, she was already out of the door slamming it shut.

Good job Alpha King, for being the grade A asshole towards your own mate.

Selena Colosel

Okay I know I was being sensitive, but I can't stop it. I know how Alpha's hated to be disrespected or shouted out. I have witnessed it with my brother when Thalassa and him fights.

But I can't accept that he would be able to do that, with me. His own mate, how could he shout at me?

Because we are his second mate. Just a replacement or second best in everything. My wolf answered sourly.

My voice hitched at what she said to me, I never realized that will be my life from now on?

Artemis, is that- is that true? I whispered softly inside my head.

She sighed, I don't know Selena. After all this years, I thought things might change since my sister Ilea is dead. She laughed bitterly, But things will never changed and I realized that in a hard way.

Who's Ilea? I asked curiously. I never heard of her before.

I can feel my wolf's sadness and pain, Rosalinda's wolf, Orion's first mate. The better one between us, my twin sister.

My eyes widened, You have a sister in your world?

She smiled weakly, Yeah.

Selena?

What is it? I asked quietly.

She started to cry, Forgive me, forgive me. Because from now on you will share my stupid curse because of me.

She was sobbing so much, that if she was a real human. I would have patted her back as a comfort, but I can't especially I can't even touch her.

Hey, hey. I said gently No need to cry, Artemis. We can do this together, we cannot give up on our mates.

Years have passed... She whispered.

I was confused, What?

Nothing.

And she shut it close, leaving me in a state of confusion. But I didn't push, I know she needs her alone time.

So instead, I went to see Francheska and Katarina. I knocked on the door of Francheska's room.

"Come in!" And I did.

When I entered, I saw the two of them seated at the bed. "Oh, hi Katarina. I was about to visit you after I did with Francheska, but good thing you're here."

"Yeah, the two of you are leaving me behind!" She exclaims dramatically.

Francheska rolled her eyes, "Stop being a drama queen Katarina Pelantino. It doesn't suit you."

Kat just glared at her and lied down on the bed. Staring at the ceiling, she sighed.

"Why do you need to leave so early?"

I felt guilty that I almost forgot about my friends because I was occupied, trying to make Thaddeus accept me fully.

I sat beside her, "We have a new pack waiting for us Kat, a pack that needs us. So we need to leave, actually we were suppose to leave after the night I got my things. But Thaddeus allowed me to have final goodbyes. Then Francheska was claimed by Rovan, so she also need to say final goodbye's as well. So we have already extended our stay waay too long."

"Fine..." She muttered as an answer.

"Selena?" I turned to look at Francheska and I noticed she look hesitant.

I smiled, "Yeah?"

"I noticed something between you and your mate." Katarina's attention were already on me, "Why as if... There's an awkward tension between the two of you?"

I didn't answer instead, I stood up. "I need to go, I still need to say final goodbyes with Lucian."

"Selena wait!" Katarina called out.

"What is it Kat?" I asked turning around to look at her.

"When you're ready, tell us everything okay? And be careful, Alphas and Betas are very possessive." She told me softly.

"Okay, thanks Kat."

"You're welcome."

I saw Lucian waiting for me by the dining hall of the pack house.

"Hey..." I called out stupidly.

What caught me by surprise is when he suddenly hugged me tight, "I'm gonna miss you Sel. Now I don't have someone to annoy."

I laughed softly, "Me too Lucian, me too."

"Visit this pack as soon as you can okay?" He nudged.

I nodded and gave him a final hug, "Goodbye Lucian."

"Goodbye Selena, be careful... Please." He begged.

I smiled softly, "I sure will."

************************************
Hey pups!

So like the new chapter? And finally their going back to the Black moon pack! Yay!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

670K 14.7K 28
"Ha-ha." He laughs, " You're my mate, ha-ha. The Moon goddess must have messed it up this time. Me? Your mate? That's really funny. Who would want yo...
706K 21.9K 55
"Go ahead, kill me," she dared. "And why would I do that?" he stalked closer, a glint in his dark eyes. "Why not? Isn't that what you came here for?"...
89.7K 2K 26
After Layla is forced on a rip across the country to visit all of the packs in the U.S.A. a lot of unexpected things happens. She meets her mate for...
19.5K 3.1K 36
Erik's mate, Katharina, died eighty years ago. Werewolf mates are for life; there are no break-ups or second chances. On the night of the Blood Moon...