The Rebel & The Rogue

By oh_cool

"She sent you to me for a reason, you know." I point up at the sky, well knowing that Artemis is in our prese... More

{0} Welcome!
{1} Ares
{2} Landon
{3} Andrew
{4} Leroy
{5} Athena & Zeus
{7} Jonah
{8} Angel
{9} Kyle
{10} Jordayne
{11} Henry
{12} Marvin
{13} Miles
{14} Axel
{15} Mickey
{16} Rex
{17} Rookie
{18} Sia
{19} Cooper
{20} Ares & Rori
{21} Kiles
{22} Stagger
{23} Sapphire
{24} Laslo
{25} Aranlesa
{26} Coby & Chase
{27} Alpha Rogue
{28} Bridie
{29} Aurora
{30} Asher
{31} Darius
{32} Coby
{33} Kenzie
{34} Marshall
{35} Artemis
{36} Mila
🤫

{6} Nim & Nike

906 43 25
By oh_cool

ABOVE: dexter and ash.
edit: landon DOES NOT look like that. I don't know who he looks like, but it aint zac!

By the time Monday came, the whole school knew about Ares and I.

Gossip flooded the corridors, eyes glued on me like I was the elephant in the room. "I bet he hits her." They said. "He's probably using her, trying to get into her pack."

It was horrible. I felt like no matter what I said, all they saw was a gun pointed to my head.

I asked Landon to try and calm it all down, seeing how popular he was. But all he said was "If you're going to be with a rogue, face the consequences."

Of course I was going to be with Ares. He's my mate....

My parents and little brother Ash are due to be home this time next week. I'm sure they'll be the last ones to find out about this all. When they come back, they'll even find out about Leroy, Dexter's mate. Dexter and I were going to drop bomb shells on them, I hoped that they wouldn't see us any differently...

Landon was the only one of the four of us who was mateless. Even young Ash had his girlfriend Angel, the beta's sister. He couldn't possibly understand what it feels like. How from the moment you meet them, all your morals and conditions fade away. I hope that when he finds her, he'll see things differently.

This morning, Ares pulled into my driveway in a shiny black car. The one and only BMW logo glistened back at me as I peered through the window.

"What's he doing here?" Landon growls, looking down on Ares is the car.

"Driving me to school." I tell him, picking up my books and backpack.

He folds his arms, glaring. "I can do that."

I gave him a small laugh, "Well you don't have to anymore."

I kiss him on the cheek like usual before I leave to go anywhere. He sighs, facing the inevitable.

"Guess you don't need me anymore." It was more of a give-me-sympathy statement rather than a joke. He's been trying to make me feel bad since the day he found out about Ares.

I leave anyway, pushing the thought out of my mind. If Landon didn't approve, that was his problem.

Ares wears his signature denim jacket and a grey shirt under it. He has made the risky decision of wearing jeans with his jacket, but finishing up the look with Chuck Taylor's. He dresses old fashioned; I like it.

"You look good." He tells me as we reverse out of my driveway.

I give a small smile, because I was about to tell him the same thing. I wear black skinny jeans with thick black boots, topping it off with a grey singlet. I like to dress prepared for anything.

"So do you," I eye him. Ares looks hot with a tight shirt on. Sometimes I wonder if we were connected by the mate bond, would I still find him attractive? And the answer is yes, because Ares looks good no matter what.

"Can I ask a question?" He asks, raising an eyebrow. My heart jitters, I hate that question.

"Hmm?" I mumble in response trying to play it cool.

"Now that everyone is going to know that we're mates, does that mean that you're uh...." He starts going off track, and I'm starting to think of the worst.

"I'm what?" I press, feeling nervous about what he has to say now.

"My girl?" He spills, and I feel weight lifted off my shoulders. I thought he was going to ask something much more awkward.

"I'll always be your girl." I place my hand on his.

I'm glad that he asked the question though, because I wasn't sure what to call him from a mundane perspective. There is more to having a mate, it doesn't always mean that you're automatically in a relationship. So I guess he'd be my boyfriend, from now on.

"Cool," He says casually, with a big smirk on his face. "My girl." He looks satisfied with himself.

When lunch time came, I was surprised to see people actually talking to him. Sure, everyone was spreading horrible things about him, but at least people acknowledged him. And it wasn't as horrible as the rumors were, people wanted to be around him. Probably to see what the fuss is all about. 

I caught Ares at socializing in the hallways with Liam Isaacs, Miles Young and Kyle Tonks. He stands with one bag strap on his shoulder, smiling and laughing with the other werewolf boys. I sneak into their circle by wrapping my arms around Ares' waist. He automatically puts his arm around me and I let go of him.

"Hey, you." Ares looks down on me with our huge height difference. 5'4 and 6'2 makes it easy to hug him, but hard to kiss him.

"Hey, man." I say casually and then slowly greet the boys around me. "Liam, Miles, Tonks." I nod at all of them, and Kyle gives me a friendly glare.

"Trent." He shoots back. Ever since I first met Kyle, I've referred to him by his last name. It's a fun thing we've done since diapers. We've always had a childish rivalry.

"Hey, Rori." Liam smiles widely. Liam is one of Ash's good friends. It's never a surprise for me to see him at my house, because if Ash doesn't have Angel over it'll be Liam. 

"Hey Liam," He gives me a cheesy smile, his chubby cheeks hiding his eyes. "What are you guys up to?" I ask, looking at all of them.

"Well I was just inviting Ares to my party on Friday night." Miles says, with his hands in his pockets. Miles comes from an Asian culture and is half werewolf, half dragon. The dude can literally breathe fire. "And you of course, that is, if you'd like to come?"

I shrugged my shoulders and looked up at Ares, waiting for him to make the decision. I don't mind going to parties as long as they're not hosted by Monica. Her petty drinking games go from seven minutes in heaven to seven hours in heaven. 

Ares looks down at me with the same look I'm giving him, like he wants to make the decision.

"What?" We both say at the same time questioning each other.

"You chose," We say again as if our conversation has been scripted.

"Okay, we'll be there." It was freaky how we were able to say the exact same thing at the same time, it felt like singing to a song and getting all the lyrics right.

"You two are good together." Miles compliments us. In the corner of my eye I see Ares hiding a chirpy smile. He probably want's to keep it cool.

"Yeah, you're not the bad guy everyone says you are." Kyle pats Ares on the back playfully.

That made my day. Someone could finally see it. 

The bell rings for last period and we all look at each other to say goodbye, about to turn separate ways. 

"See you guys on Friday night, 7pm my place." Miles waves, walking away with Liam and Kyle.

I huff and Ares drops his hand to mine, and he mends our fingers together.

I have PE now, so I begin walking towards the gym changing rooms with Ares at my side. He tags along with me, but he makes it clear his intentions are much different by the time we reach the gym.

"Ditch class with me." He whispers while grinning at the same time. He presses his head against mine and smirks when his mouth opens, "You. Me. And the shed."

"I can't keep ditching class." I tell him, smiling back at him because I know I'm going to cave in. It's so tempting to spend time with him rather than be hit by balls in PE.

"We can go have some fun..." He tempts me even more and I bite my lip at the thought. My wolf was raging to meet his lips again, she wanted to pounce on him right then and there.

"Fine, but if Landon finds out I'm ditching, you're honestly dead." I warn as he pulls my arm and we run off to our usual ditching spot.

"I'd like to see him try."

As soon as we get there he crashes his lips on mine and I back up against the shed wall. We don't hesitate to add tongue into our kisses, we haven't touched each other like this since the last time we were here. I can feel our wolves kicking in, but I push her away, I want him to myself.

He lifts me up, holding my thighs as I wrap my legs around him. He moans as he kisses down my neck and all over my collar bones. My hands grip on his shoulders while he sucks on my neck, it tingles with every breath I take. I let my left hand roam down his body and reach the fly of his jeans. He drops me on my flat feet almost immediately after my hand grabs at his boner through the denim of his jeans.

"Fuck," He groans, I look up at his eyes that are bright yellow. I don't do anything but feel through the fabric, because I'd rather go further when we're not at school.

But I let his hands trail up and down my waist, and I even lead them up to my breasts which he happily complies with.

"Fuck you're hot..." He continues to say under his breath, his eyes starting to turn an orange colour. I continue to do what I'm doing regardless of what colour his eyes are, but I get a little worried when I break our kiss and see that they're red.

"Ares," I try to tell him, but he continues to kiss my neck.

"Mmm?" He mumbles, and breaks the kiss as soon as I break my grip. "What's wrong?" He asks looking worried now, his eyes slowly start changing to blue.

"Your eyes were red." I say, unsure of why they didn't just stay yellow. I don't like it when they go red, it always means the worst.

"Oh," He says surprised, "That's probably just my wolf, Nike."

"Your wolf's name is Nike?" I laugh, I wonder if he can hook me up with some Nike clothing.

"It means victory in greek, moron." He retorts back at me, rather matter of factly.

"So Nike is rogue?" I ask, his eyes weren't just red, they were rogue red. That's a whole new level.

"Like I told you the day I met you, being a rogue is inevitable."

I realized now how hard it must be for him to keep those angry thoughts away. He wasn't just half rogue, his wolf was completely rogue -- and his human form was werewolf. He must give in to it a lot, listening to what Nike tells him. 

Nimeria, my wolf, always demanded and whined. If I were to shift completely, she wouldn't hesitate to take over. I wouldn't be in charge of my own thoughts, it would be like I wasn't even there. 

And his wolf was rogue. His wolf would always be angry, no matter what. It must be so hard.

"So where were we?" He smirks starting to kiss me again.

I didn't enjoy it as much, when his mouth swam its way across my body, trying to undress me. I lost the desire and lust that I had moments ago. All I could think about was his wolf. 

If we kissed more what if he took over? What if he tried to hurt me? I well knew that a rogue wolf, would have no mercy. Suddenly, I felt like a piece of meat that he was nibbling at. I pushed his hands away, and pulled down my shirt.

"What? Did I do something wrong?" He steps back, his eyes between yellow and red --- a sunset orange. I didn't want them to reach red. I felt scared. 

"No.. I just..." I begin to trail off, not sure of how to put it into words. I was being just like the rest of them. Fearing him for something he can't help.

"It's okay if you don't want to right now, baby girl." He tells me, arms open wide. When I don't say anything, he just pulls me in for a small hug. "It's okay." 

I couldn't avoid this forever. 

-----------------------
vote & comment

ok guys i want you to know that i love writing smut so you can expect heated scenes through out the book.

thanks guys for the 200 reads, I'm really hoping this will become popular.

@oh_cool

btw shout out to @theewaddleerr and @miatonks for being cool readers :]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6M 193K 56
"We have a feisty one," he mumbled, tracing kisses down my neck, settling just above my breasts as he admired them, licking his lips. "She said no!"...
941K 20.3K 16
"You are mine, no one else's but mine!" He growled lowly into my ear, it was so alluring when his lips slightly brushed against my ear. "Let me go S...
1.2M 42.8K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
1.3M 39.7K 33
*Extract from Badass Rogue* I aimed for his neck but he turned me around, tangling his body with mine. Frustrated, I elbowed his face and I backed th...