Again and Again (A Jaden Dela...

By Sanai_P

Jessica and Jaden were best friends till someone came and changed the game. Jaden turns into a fuckboy. But w... More

Overview
1
Oh no
Otp
Authors not
Baby girl
Could it be
I love you
H.N.Y.
Hostpital
Continued
Baby I
News
Memories
Beach
Netflix and Chill
Authors note
Not an update
PLOT TWIST
Thinking bout you
Question
Recap
I love you
Stay
Cali High
Boom
The end
❤️❤️❤️

Trip

2.2K 67 13
By Sanai_P

Jessica POV
So I flew out to Cali by myself and I'm getting off the plane now, guys have been staring at me the whole trip. I have on a cropped sweatshirt and matching sweatpants and Jordan's. What's so attractive about that. I'm getting my bags and a huge pair of arms wrap around me its my cousin Demontae(Destiny's brother). And all I can think is damn this nigga id fine. The glo up was real. (Btw we aren't blood related at all him and destiny have two different parents)

Demontae!!
Jessica girl I missed you cute ass it's bought time you came and and visited miss Atl.
Yeah I know I missed you too, where's destiny?
Oh she's at home "preparing" whatever that means
Ok sounds cool
I hope you don't mind but two of my friends are in the car
Ughhhhhh whatever
Sorry boo

He grabs my stuff and takes it to the car. I get in and i see two figures. The one in the front I don't know and the second one in the back looks familiar. "Jessica this is Austin(front)
And Nic (back)" "hey" says Austin and Nic just waves without looking up. hmmm Nic that sounds familiar. Oh well

Austin POV
Dayummmmn Jessica is just damn well all I can say is, well quote for her Slim thick with yo cuts ass.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 19.2K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
1.1M 38.2K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
43.9M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...