Holding on to you

By book-lover4ever

"Let's get one thing straight, Red, once a deal is made with me there is no backing out. there's no loop... More

Prologue part one
Prologue part two
Birthday blues
And then there were two
School isn't just for learning
Lying is an art in itself
For some mine means forever
Hate me don't love me
Confessions
Red is the new Black
Granger danger
Nothing stays hidden forever
Red is everyone's favourite colour
Even if she didn't know it, she was him
Guess who's coming over
What it means to be owned
It's the dress that did it
Getting out of the game
For the love of everything Red
THIS SECRET IS MINE!
His enemies are out
Dance of defiance
Red means go
So you think you can steal
Devil in the manor
Love is like a triangle filled with death
Bloody pain!
With death comes clarity
hospital standoff
love not needed
Cold as hell
Emotional confusion
Stalker much!
Angel of death
Just another slut
Kissing equals cheating
Shotgun sex
His to protect
Bleed the love away
A flash of the past
Let's not talk about it
Only the doctor can fix it
Not just any old doctor
Nothing but ginger ale
How long is your hair?
Hair-raising screams
Pass me my gun please
Feelings complicated
She doesn't Noah a thing about him
The end of something beautiful
Walk off into midnight
All deals are broker in clubs
We're all family here
Five years of pain
New life, new beginnings
Secrets are revealed
Less talking, more...
When the law comes a knocking
Operation takedown
It's showtime
Like father like son
Turning up the heat
All for her, only for her
New life meets old enemies
How it all began
All good thing must end

Behind every laughter is a guy with a gun

16.2K 570 154
By book-lover4ever

LOOK AT ME GUYS I'M ON A ROLL. ANOTHER FREAKING CHAPTER PLEASE ENJOY, COMMENT AND VOTE. 

HAPPY READING MY LITTLE KILLERS!!!

PIC OF LILLY'S OUTFIT.

Chapter 8

"Jess, say something you're scaring me."

She looked like she was in shock and when she tried to talk all that came from her mouth was squeaking noises.

"I...you...how...what...ARE YOU CRAZY!!"

I covered my ears, cringing at the sound. God! I think she tried to make my ear drums explode.

"WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN? WHO DID THIS HAPPEN WITH? ARE YOU CRAZY? DOES JASON KNOW? ARE YOU CRAZY? WHEN WHERE YOU PLANNING TO TELL ME? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME? WHERE YOU EVER GOING TO TELL ME? A.R.E  Y.O.U  C.R.A.Z.Y??!!!"

I wasn't sure which one of her questions she wanted me to answer first and to be honest at the moment I was too afraid to ask. Jessy is the sweetest, humblest person I know, but when she gets angry she becomes downright terrifying. I cleared my throat and prepare to tell her everything.

"Well, you see it all started when I overheard my brothers talking. Apparently Brandon got himself into gambling and rake up a pretty big bill with some dangerous people. I heard Bran saying that JD will break more than his legs if he didn't give him his money when the deadline reach. At first I was upset, I couldn't believe that he would do something so dangerous and stupid, and I was going to barge in his room and tell him just that but what I heard next stopped me."

Jessy was sitting on the bed listening intently to my story.

"He said that JD promised to kill him and pass the debt on to someone in the family and if they couldn't pay it they'd get the same fate as him. Then Liam said there's only one person who he knows could help Brandon out, but he already asked him and he said no. Brandon asked who, and when Liam said the name I know what I had to do."

Jessy jumped from the bed, her eyes narrowed at me like a parent about to scold a kid for doing something stupid.

"You better not be about to tell me that you slept with this guy to clear your brother's debt."

I grimaced at how whorish it sounded and looked away feeling ashamed.

"Kinda, not really...it's complicated."

"What's complicated about it, it's either you did or you didn't?"

When I didn't answer her she grunted and threw her hands up.

"I need so air."

She walked over to the door, unlocked it and stormed out. I sat there for a minute thinking about what I did and if it was all just a big mistake. I was getting confused by it all so I got up off of the bed and followed her.

I found her in the living room sitting on the sofa just staring off into space. I took the chair opposite her but she continued to ignore me.

"Jess, I'm sorry I didn't tell you, you're my best friend and I should have trusted you with my secrets. I love you and you mean the world to me, please forgive I don't want to lose you."

She rolled her eyes but turn to looked at me. I was so choked up with emotion but when I saw the forgiveness in her eyes I sighed with relief.

"Of course, I forgive, you Dumbo, you're my best friend and it would be impossible to live without you. But if you ever keep something this big from me again I will tell everyone that you used to wet your bed until you were twelve."

I gasped at her. "You wouldn't dare?"

Her evil smirk appeared on her face and she replied, "Try me."

I promised I wouldn't keep anything else from her and she promised never to speak a word of the bed wetting incident. We hugged each other and my heart felt a little lighter knowing that I had my best friend by my side to talk to about everything.

"So, you never told me who this guy is?"

I didn't? I thought I did.

"Ok, so before you freak out, remember that you love me and I'm your best friend and I deserve to live."

I watched her brows knitted in confusion and worry.

"Who is it, Lilly?"

"It's Kil―"

"AHHHHH!!!"

"What the f**k! What are you doing Andrew?!"

Both Jessy and I jumped from the chair holding our hands over our heart, trying to stop it from escaping us. I was pissed at him for scaring me half to death and from the look on Jessy's face I could see that she was too.

However, when we took in what Andrew was wearing we burst out laughing. He had a neck-tie around his forehead with white running shorts, paired with a white wife beater, which had a black belt from a bath tied around it.

"What the hell are you doing, preparing for your audition at the circus?"

Andrew looked around the house like he was hoping to find someone hiding in the shadows waiting. I started laughing harder when I realise that he was standing in a fighting stance. He looked up at us confused when he realises that we were the only ones there.

"I heard shouting."

My laughing got so bad that my stomach started to hurt and I was seconds away from falling on the floor.

"Th-that was l-like half an h-hour ago."

I was finding it hard to laugh and talk at the same time.

"Yeah, you're too late if there was really someone here, they would have killed us and had time to finish off watching Pretty Little Liars."

Andrew frown clearly upset that he didn't get to catch any bad guys.

"What took you so long?" Jessy asked.

"I had to get my ass whopping gears on."

Jessy and I took another look at him and started laughing again. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and quickly snapped another shot of him.

"Oh no, you don't, you're going to give me that phone even if I have to tickle you to death."

I dogged him and run behind Jessy, and when he came near I tried to run in the opposite direction, but he caught me in a bear hug from behind trying to get the phone away from me, but I held it tight to my chest.

I was laughing so hard and shouting for him to stop, and from the way he was holding me it could have been interpreted by someone who doesn't know us like he was trying to cop a feel.

"GET YOUR F**KING HANDS OFF OF HER BEFORE I BREAK IT!"

Everything suddenly went dead silent and Andrew's hands fell away from me like I was on fire. I took a step away from him and risk looked up at Killian, what I saw made me gasped and I found out the reason Andrew jumped away from me so fast.

Killian was standing there looking like a force to be reckoned with, with a gun in his hand that was pointed straight at Andrew.

What the funky briskets?!

I stepped in front of Andrew and Jessy, my eyes never leaving Killian's. The look in his eyes was cold and hard and as I got closer to him I could see the vein at his temple throbbing.

His eyes moved away from Andrew and landed on me, they were equally cold, even more so.

"He's my friend, one of my best friends and my best friend's brother. He's like a brother to me, nothing happened, I swear it I'm not that type of girl, Killian."

I spoke soft and even trying to insert as much calm and honest into my voice as possible.

He pulled the gun down and put it away and sighed in relief. I turned to see Andrew and Jessy looking at me with a mixture of fear and confusion.

"Get in the car, Red."

I saw as the pet name register with Jessy, I knew she remembered it from when we were in class earlier that day.

"Can't I just say goodbye to my fr―"

"GET IN THE F**KING CAR NOW!!"

I almost jumped out of my skin, I wanted to disobey him but I knew better, so I quickly waved goodbye to Jessy and hurried out of the house. When I looked back and saw that Killian wasn't behind me, I quietly crept back to the door to listen. Stupid I know, but I wasn't going to let him hurt my best friends.

"If you so much as touch her again, If I ever catch you looking at her in a way that I don't like, I will kill you. But before I end your pathetic existence I will make you beg every day for death, and when you think you can't take it anymore I will make you and only allowing you the release of death when I'm satisfied that you've suffered enough."

Killian threat made my blood run cold because I heard every ounce of truth in the words. I've always heard rumours about him being the son of most notorious crime boss, heard about him being next in line to take his father's throne, but I never believed any of it.

There was always one crazy story after the next circling around about Killian and why he was so feared. At the age of eighteen, he had men twice his age and twice his size who feared just the sound of his name.

However, after hearing what I just did, I knew that there much be some truth to those story. I quickly ran away from the door and hurried into the limo when I heard him approaching.

Kinsley give me a sad pitiful look as I entered the car and I avoided her gaze. Just as Killian opened the door and enter a text came through to my phone. I look at it and saw that it was from Jessy.

Jessy. What the hell did you get yourself into?

Me. I don't know Jessy; I'm starting to wonder the same thing.

Jessy. You want me to call your brothers?

Me. NO! I'll deal with this, trust me, Jessy, he won't hurt me.

Well, not the way she was thinking anyway.

Jessy. I don't know, Lil, but be careful, he's called Killer for a reason.

Me. I know and I'll be careful. Talk to you later.

I put my phone away and looked up at Kilian to see him studying me with a cold expression.

"Come here," he said, patting his legs.

I got up from where I was sitting and moved over to him. he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me onto his lap. He then pressed the button to speak to the driver.

"Take us to Pastor John, Jeff."

Who's father John, and why are we going to him?

"You can't do that, Killian," Kinsley said, clearly shocked by what he said.

"I can do whatever the f**k I want!"

He leaned closer to me until his lips were touching my ear which sent a tingling through my body.

"It's time you learn that I don't share, I play for keeps. No back doors, no loopholes and no side gates, I own you, remember Red?"

I nodded my head and he continued.

"I'm going to make you mine for good."

I shivered. What does he mean by that?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

878K 18.5K 21
"I told you never to hang out with that idiot" he hissed as he dug under my evening dress. "Stop. We can-can't be doing thi-" I couldn't breath as h...
159K 4.5K 37
"Breathtakingly beautiful."he whispers against my ear. I can hear the anticipation in his voice. His lips crash up against mine, this being my first...
16.6M 310K 26
He leaned in closer, if that was even possible, his spearmint breath fanning across my face. My breathing got caught in my throat as he lowered his m...