It's Not Like We're Dating (C...

By YouSnarkyPrick

Kenny and Stan make a bet to see if Craig and Tweek are dating. Kenny decides he wants to win. How does it go? More

(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)
(9)
(10)
(11)
(12)
(13)
(14)
(15)
(16)
(17)
(18)
(20)
(21)
(22)

(19)

8.4K 419 133
By YouSnarkyPrick

---Tweek's pov---

I wake up again, and look at the clock again, 9:36 am. We're already late for school.

I look at Craig, and he's still sleeping.

Then, I remember what happened earlier, and I feel my face heat up again.

I tap Craig's shoulder again, "C-C-Craig..."

I go to tap him again when I hear him croak out, "What?"

"We're l-late for s-school and we n-need to leave," I say.

He opens his eyes and stares up at me.

"We'll just stay home..." he says, wrapping his arm around me and pulling me back down next to him, "Plus, I don't want to deal with that dick, McWhoremick."

I just stare at him as he closes his eyes and tries to go back to sleep. He doesn't remove his arm from my waist again.

"...D-Do you remember... e-earlier...?" I ask nervously.

He reopens his eyes, "What happened earlier," he says more than asks.

"N-Never mind. It's n-nothing."

"No, what happened?"

I look at Craig's face and feel my face get warmer.

---Craig's pov---

What's he even talking about?

I look at him and his face is faintly red. Is he thinking about that kiss...?

"...Is it about the kiss?" I asked.

He jumps slightly, and looks at me, "Y-Yeah..."

I roll my eyes, "It's no big deal, man."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 101 25
Darkstalker gone and prophecy fulfilled, the Jade winglet has to choose what that means for their lives and how to move on. As his friends go back to...
kevin x edd By No

Fanfiction

50.2K 1.2K 9
You all know the show we used to watch when we were little, Ed, Edd n Eddy, if you don't, you had a whacked childhood. Kevin is going to fail the 8t...
4.4K 170 5
▌↳˳;; ❝𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐬❞ ❝𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐝, ...
1.2K 174 11
Halal is always beautiful. It provides a feeling of inner peace. ------------ This book is about an couple who can't stand each other even for a sec...