petrichor

By jkIovebot

life imitates bad television ✧ highest ranking- #31 in poetry ✧ More

tino+her
2010
girl/girl
found poetry: rolling stone and 5sos
dream
death, romanticized
kali today
adolescents
bloodline
excess
woods
for you:
poor
youth
fake deep at 7-11
sea maid
clouds
dreams about heat
2003 (things change)
memento mori
water cycle
sugar
infernos
baby blue (i live for you)
cherry red (i'm better off dead)
alternate universe, scene 1
alternate universe, scene 2
departure
important- please read!!

to her

234 27 5
By jkIovebot

someday i want to write a song together with you in the early morning when shards of our teeth collide and trip on each other's fingertips, when pauses are unheard of. it's funny because sometimes i hate you and sometimes i'm obsessed with you. i could have wings and they wouldn't compare to the feeling of standing on top of the world with everyone at our feet. sitting against a brick wall with your hand in my pocket and laughing when you lose your wallet and kissing the same bottle rim and buying each other cheap chokers and shitty lipgloss and listening to you talk about your crush. even when it stings like i skinned my knees on concrete i wouldn't trade it for the world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 314 18
رواية تتكلم عن قصة خمس بنات وكيف كانت حياتهم مع اهلهم ف الديره وكيف بتكون حياتهم بعدين وكيف شخص حب وحده لكن الحياه تمنعهم عن بعض، و.....
10.5K 921 58
"I know I'm sunk deep to this point To the point where I'm drowned Into this bowl of honey I feel I feel like there's no other way out" A collectio...
8.5K 316 33
Highest ranks #1 Poetry (Feb, May 2024) #1 sadpoems (Feb2024) #2 darkpoems (May2024) #2 sonnet (June2024) Welcome to my world~ You are about to dive...
21.4K 865 15
𝐀𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐰𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧...