Bassie By My Side

By somniumfelixx

I had lost my sister, and my best friend. If the police had no lead, surly a demon could do something. A fan... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five

Chapter Two

69 6 3
By somniumfelixx

I rushed home that day; I didn't see my friends before I left school, as I needed to go as quick as I could. I arrived at the little, semi-detached, brick house I call my home. Kacie's 'joke' was soon to become a reality, to everyone's horror.

I was obsessed with Black Butler, had all the merchandise, and soon, a butler of my own! I knew every detail my preoccupation. All I needed was to feel the need for a way out. An exit from the confusion, the hate, the loss, and the despair...

I waited until the witching hour, when the house was still and silent. Leaning out of the open window, the wind blew my long, mid brown hair behind my head.

'Hoheo Taralna, Rondero Tareil' I cried out into the soundless night; my harsh voice cutting through the cold, crisp air.

'You summoned me? You must have a wish then?' a posh, unknown voice said from out in the distance.

'Yes! I did! I need revenge on whoever killed my sister! I must know!'

'Whatever you desire... My lady...'

A/N

I apologize for the short chapter!! I have been quite busy, with sleeping 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 7.7K 93
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
1.9M 83.6K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
431K 14.9K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
1.5M 26.2K 55
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...