Dare

By missAvaK

"Ella here, has to make Theo Parker fall in love with her, and then she has to break it off with him just bef... More

Cast List
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Fun Facts
New book my lovelies ❤

Epilogue

10.4K 460 48
By missAvaK

EDITED: December 2020

**7 years later**

"Okay, Ella. Calm down. You're just getting married. Nothing major," I muttered to myself as I straightened the corset of my wedding dress. 

"El, I know you're nervous, but that's no excuse to talk to yourself," Kendall snickered. 

Yes, today is the day Theo and I are finally getting married. 

A lot has happened in the last seven years since Theo and I finished high school. I went to UCLA and got my degree in photography and began making my name on the photography scene. four years in and I've been doing really well. 

Theo graduated from law school with honours and began working with his dad at his firm. He took over the firm just last year as the CEO after his dad retired. 

A lot has happened, not just for Theo and I but for everyone else too. 

Kendall decided that she wanted to make something of herself so she went ahead and enrolled in design school. She's always had an eye for fashion and now she's the proud owner and designer of her own bridal boutique. Of course, she has had time for her love life. Three years ago she became Kendall Giavana Parker. Yes, Parker. When she and Ben met for the first time, it was pretty much love at first sight for them, despite their three year age gap. Theo and I did find it a little weird that our siblings had hooked up, but we eventually got over it. A year and a half after they got married, they welcomed a beautiful baby boy into the world, Jayden Theodore Parker. 

Indigo, believe it or not, started dating Joey after high school. They both attended NYU and soon after that realised they were into each other. They've been dating ever since. It's quite cute actually. Joey is my best friend and I definitely approve and I like seeing them both so happy. 

My parents, you may ask? Well, dad (thankfully) ditched Jenn after a few months and then a year later found Paige, a pretty Australian kindergarten teacher that had just moved to the states. Kendall and I really like her and she makes my dad happy. Mom? Well she also found someone to be happy with. My stepdad, Derek. After Kendall and I had moved out of the house, she was lonely for a while, and then she met him. The house is full again because Derek has three nephews and a niece that he adopted from his brother. Mom loves him and the kids and so do Kendall and I. 

"Alright, Ella. You ready?" My friend, Vanessa, and one of my bridesmaids asked me. 

"Nervous, but ready," I said with a small smile. 

I have four bridesmaids. Indigo, Vanessa, Natalia and a now twelve-year-old Athena. Kendall is my maid of honour. 

"Ella, you look absolutely gorgeous," Natalia said to me. 

"Okay, everyone. We're starting," Dad said with an excited grin as he came up to me. "You look absolutely beautiful, Princess."

"Thanks, daddy," I said, and then kissed his cheek. 

One by one I watched each of the girls walk down the aisle until it was finally my turn. 

My gaze never left Theo's as I walked down the aisle. He looked absolutely handsome in his traditional suit and tie. His mouth was slightly agape as I made my wait towards him. 

After hugging my dad, he sat down and then I joined hands with Theo. 

"Close your mouth, baby. You'll catch flies," I winked. 

"Well excuse me for drooling over my insanely hot fiance," He smirked. 

"If you two would please stop flirting with each other so we can actually get this wedding on with. That would be lovely," Kendall said, causing everyone to laugh. 

The ceremony went as expected for the first half, and then Theo and I had to do our vows, and lucky me, I got to go first. 

I spoke about our relationship and how we've overcome so much. I spoke about how stupid we can be when having fun and how we fight like idiots but then can make up two minutes later as long as there's pizza involved. I spoke about how nothing can keep us apart and how I was going to love him forever, no matter what. 

"Wow, baby. You basically took the words out of my mouth," Theo said with a small smile. "I still thank god every day that you sucked at math back in senior year. I was expecting just to be your tutor, but you, Ella, managed to make me fall in love with you. Sure, we've had some not-so-great times, but you make being in love with you easy and I still fall in love with you every single day."

As he continued to speak, I could feel tears start to well up in my eyes. 

"Do you, Gabriella Alessandra Slater, take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband..."

"I do," I nodded after the priest had finished saying what he had to say. 

"And do you, Theodore Christopher Parker, take this woman..."

"I do," He grinned at me. 

"And by the power invested in me and the state of California, I now pronounce you husband and wife. Theodore, you may kiss your bride."

And as if it were the first time, the kiss shot sparks through my entire body. 

"Shall we, Mrs Parker?" He asked with a grin as he held out his hand for me. 

"We shall," I said, grinning back before we made our way out of the chapel. 

After that, we had to do the whole picture thing. Of course, I would have preferred to take my own wedding pictures but obviously I couldn't, so I counted on Jeremy to do it and they came out perfectly. 

"You look so beautiful," Theo said to me later that night at the reception as we danced our first dance to our song, Two Is Better Than One by Boys Like Girls and Taylor Swift. 

"You've never looked more handsome," I said, and then kissed him. 

"Seven years in and we've made it this far."

"I know right. Crazy, but amazing."

After cutting the cake and listening to speeches, the night was finally chilled and normal. 

"So you still have no idea where he's taking you?" Vanessa asked me. 

"Nope, no idea," I shook my head. 

Because I planned the whole wedding, Theo insisted on planning our honeymoon. He still hasn't told me where we're going. All I know is that the jet takes off at ten this evening. 

"Babe," Theo said, taking my hand and leading me somewhere else. "We needa start saying goodbye to everyone because we need to leave soon. The sooner we get there, the sooner we can start on that honeymoon baby," He smirked at me. 

Yeah, we've pretty much decided that we want to start our family as soon as possible. 

I took a deep breath. "Babe, I actually have an early wedding gift for you," I told him. 

"Really?" He asked, still smirking. "I figured you'd wanna save the kinky tricks for later but I'm perfectly fine with slipping out now."

"Its not that," I said with a small laugh, rolling my eyes at his boyishness. 

"Well what's better than that?" He asked with a frown and a pout. 

"Um so...about that honeymoon baby. How would you feel about a pre-honeymoon baby?" I asked with a small smile, putting my hand over my stomach. 

For a second his eyes went wide. "Holy shit! Are you being serious?!"

"Yep. Thirteen weeks along," I told him. 

"B-but you're barley showing and you haven't been throwing up or anything! How -"

"It was just one of those things. And I'm barely showing because I haven't been giving the baby all the nutrients it needs to grow. But yeah, in six months Jayden's gonna have a cousin."

"Holy shit! We're having a baby. We're literally having our own baby!" He exclaimed, picking me up and spinning me around. 

"Yeah, we are," I laughed, seeing how excited he was. 

"I love you so much, and I love our baby and oh my god, El, we're gonna be parents. We're gonna be responsible for a little human that we made," He said, his dark baby blues filled with lots of different emotions. 

"Hey, you two. What's going on?" My mom questioned as she, Audriana (Theo's mom) and Natalia, Kendall and Athena walked by. 

Theo looked at me. "Should we tell them?"

"I don't see why not," I grinned. 

"Tell us what?" Natalia questioned. 

"So um, we're not planning on having that honeymoon baby you all hoped for," He said, causing all their faces to drop. 

"I'm already pregnant," I announced, causing them to all shriek with happiness. 

After finally getting them to all to calm down, we told everyone else before bidding our goodbyes and leaving for the airport. 

"I bet you its gonna be a boy," Theo was saying as we sat in the back of the town car on the way to LA's private airport. 

"Nope, definitely a little girl," I said. 

"Oh, you wanna bet on it?" He asked with a smirk. 

"Don't be stupid," I scoffed. 

"Come on. Let's make a bet. I dare you," He smirked, causing me to roll my eyes. 

"Always gotta bring that up, don't you?" I laughed. 

"Yeah," He grinned and then kissed my cheek. 

I couldn't help but smile back. I'm glad all that shit happened back in high school. Because if it wasn't for that, Theo and I wouldn't be where we are today.

I met my Prince Charming, we're married and now we're expecting our own baby. And as much as I hated it back then, none of this would have happened if it wasn't for that stupid dare.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314K 11.6K 45
"We said whoever eats the most pizza has to do the dare no matter how cruel or easy it is." This is just a glimpse of our sleepovers. Ivy and Autumn...
1M 21.7K 52
Guardians of Freecaster High #1 "That doesn't make any sense. You were the one who left me. You didn't care anymore." "If I didn't care, Alexis, then...
860K 24.3K 30
"They always say that a bad boy is like a fire and he needs snow to tame him and calm him down. Some may call me the snow to his fire. But that's not...
29.1K 976 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...