Dare

By missAvaK

"Ella here, has to make Theo Parker fall in love with her, and then she has to break it off with him just bef... More

Cast List
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Epilogue
Fun Facts
New book my lovelies ❤

Nineteen

8.7K 429 14
By missAvaK

EDITED: December 2020

On Friday morning when I woke up, I found that Kendall was for some random reason in my room.

"What the fuck are you doing in here?" I asked groggily.

"I uh, need to borrow an overnight bag," She said before rushing out of my room. Okay, whatever.

After that, I showered, got dressed and then headed downstairs. To my surprise, on the breakfast bar sat a large vase of osiria roses.

"I really need a boyfriend," Kendall muttered, glaring at the roses. Picking the card out of the roses, I couldn't help but blush as I read it.

'Happy Anniversary, Baby. See you later ♥ -T'

I was grinning like an idiot as I read the note. He knows osiria roses are my favourite, but they're incredibly difficult to get a hold of when they're not in season. They usually have to be flown over.

After messaging him and then eating breakfast, I headed upstairs to brush my teeth before I left for school, but before I could even leave the house, I found Theo in the kitchen talking to Kendall.

"Oh, hey," I grinned at him. "What are you doing here?"

"What? Can't a guy take his girl to school?" He asked with a lopsided grin as he pressed a kiss to my forehead and made me melt just by the term 'his girl'.

"Well I'm definitely not complaining," I giggled.

"You guys are so gross," Kendall gagged.

"Jealousy makes you nasty," I smirked.

"As if," She scoffed and then turned to Theo. "You don't have any attractive older brothers, do you?" She asked him.

"Unfortunately not," He laughed, looking slightly awkward at the mention of it.

"Aaand, we're leaving," I said, dragging Theo out the front door.

"Venti Vanilla Bean Frappe," He said, handing me my favourite Starbucks drink.

"You're amazing," I grinned before kissing his cheek.

***

After school, Theo and I headed home, or so I thought.

"Babe, where are we going?" I asked, a little confused because we weren't taking the route to mine or his house.

"You and I are going up to my parents' lake house for the weekend," He grinned at me.

"Wait, what?"

"I figured we could spend the weekend alone. No interruptions," He said.

"Babe, that sounds great and all, but I literally haven't packed for this," I told him.

"I organised it with Kendall and she packed you a bag this morning," He said.

Ohhh, so that's why she was in my room this morning.

"Well haven't you just thought of everything," I grinned.

"Ah, well, you know," He shrugged with a grin before pressing his lips against mine.

"Woah, eyes on the road, Romeo," I laughed.

The next two and a half hours were spent just talking or listening to songs on the radio until we arrived at the area where the Parker lake house was situated.

Walking into the house, we were met by a middle aged dark haired man.

"Ah, Mr Parker. Glad you made it here in one piece," He smiled at Theo.

"Of course I did, Michael. I'm a great driver," He scoffed, causing me to giggle.

"Not according to your mother," The man laughed. Then he turned to me. "Ah, and you must be the beautiful Ella Slater that stole young Theo's heart," He smiled at me.

"Uh, yeah, that's me," I said, returning the smile.

"Looks like Theo wasn't exaggerating when he told me how beautiful you are," He winked, causing Theo's cheeks to redden. "Well I'll be down in the cottage if you need me," He said, and then walked out the back door.

"Come on," Theo said, leading me upstairs.

Upstairs in the master bedroom, I put my bag down in the closet before sitting down next to Theo on the window seat.

"Whatcha you thinking about?" I asked him.

"You, us, everything," He answered, causing me to smile. "I still thank god that you suck at math," He chuckled.

"You know, apparently Mr Penning was planning on getting Keegan Mason to be my tutor," I giggled.

"Well thank god he didn't," He said with a smile.

"I love you," I said, kissing his jawline.

"I love you too," He said, pulling me close.

Three hours later it was just after dark and Theo and I headed down to the lake. At the large body of water, there was a wooden cabana draped in white curtains that kept out any prying eyes by the waterfront fully equipped with a sofa bed and a coffee table that held a mini coffee maker and other foods.

"It's really pretty out here," I observed later that evening as we sat under the warm comforter just looking at the stars.

"I like this view better," He said, staring at me.

"You're so cheesy," I giggled before he pressed his lips to mine.

Theo's kisses were always passionate with just a hint of lust. But this time, the lust was overpowering, and I loved it.

Trailing kisses down my neckline, he headed straight for my sweet spot, causing me to let out a breathy moan.

We both knew exactly what moment had been created, and neither of us were planning on shattering it.

Tugging at the hemline of his shirt, he waisted no time doing away with it.

"Wait, here?" I asked as we pulled away for a brief moment.

"It's just you and me, baby. No one will interrupt us," He said. Nodding, our lips met again.

After getting rid of my shirt and shorts, he stared down at my body, making me feel slightly insecure, but that quickly faded when he spoke.

"You're so beautiful. So fucking beautiful, Ella," He whispered, and then pressed his lips to my neck.

After doing away with the rest of our clothing, it took me a moment, but then I was completely sure that Theo was the one I wanted to surrender my innocence too.

****

For a few seconds, we both just lay there trying to catch our breaths.

"Are you okay?" Theo asked me quietly as he pressed a gentle kiss to my temple.

"Yes, I'm fine," I murmured. "Thank you, that was wonderful."

"I love you," He whispered and I quietly said it back.

"Fuck," Theo cursed after a while of silence.

"What?" I questioned.

"We didn't use a condom," He said. "Fuck, I'm sorry, Ella. I should have been more care - "

"It's okay, it's okay, baby. I'm on birth control," I told him. I'd been put on it years ago to regulate my period so I should be fine but I mentally made a note to see my doctor sometime next week to ensure my pill was doing what it needed to.

"Oh, okay," He mumbled and then kissed my temple. "I love you, Ella," He said again and my heart swelled.

"And I love you, Theo," I said with a smile as I rested my head on his shoulder and pulled the comforter up so that everything below my shoulders was covered.

I definitely don't regret what just happened. I love him and I'm glad he was the one. It was romantic and passionate and all-round just perfect. Yes, a little uncomfortable and painful in the beginning, but it was just as perfect as I had hoped it would be.

And after this moment, I was sure about everything. I really did love Theo, and nothing is going to tear us apart. Not Aimee, and not her stupid dare either.

Absolutely nothing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

350K 8.8K 62
She's rich, the perfect student, and graduating early. He's a heathen, a heartbreaker, and well he may never graduate... These all might be true, but...
346K 8K 28
"Why do you care if I kiss other girls? We're not together, we're friends" he stated swallowing his emotions. "You're right, why should I care? Like...
88.6K 4.5K 57
Have you ever wondered what more you could be missing when you have everything? Well, Michelle Reynold who is 17, a senior, blond and beautiful, have...
314K 11.6K 45
"We said whoever eats the most pizza has to do the dare no matter how cruel or easy it is." This is just a glimpse of our sleepovers. Ivy and Autumn...