My Guardians

By jacquelynleigh

"'They can't possibly be interested in me, can they?' I muttered to myself. I don't want to get to close to... More

My Guardians
Prolouge
Mini Pity Party
Almost good day
In Need of Constant Distractions
Can't catch a break
Finally a Good Day
Teaser
Pizza and Happiness
First Dates and Consequences
Confrontation
Hurt
Confusion
Therapy
Healthy
Face Off
Trust
Brave
Do you want to meet our parents?
The Plan

Rollercoaster

11.2K 314 17
By jacquelynleigh

Monday came faster than I would have liked.  Even though I finished all of my work and i'm back on track with all of my classes, who really wants to go to school? Not me. I just wanted to lay in bed all day with Douglas and Jordan.  

Speaking of, they have told me so much more about alphas and omegas.  Apparently there are these things that alphas go through called ruts where basically they have to have sex with their omega and knot them which they haven't really explained that part but it sounds interesting.  Omegas basically have the same thing except it's called a heat.  You can imagine the color of my face while they were explaining all of this.  

I'm waiting for my english class to start when my phone busses in my pocket.  I pull it out seeing seeing Jordan's name light up the screen.

Jordan: Hey love, me and Douglas are going to get lunch later any request?

Katie: Whatever you get is fine, thank you :).

Jordan: Alright baby, see you after class love you.

Katie: xxxxxxxxxxx :)

I put my phone back in my pocket as the people started walking out of the class that I was waiting for.  I waited till the last person left to walk in and find a seat towards the back like I usually did.  Today the professor was supposed to give back the paper I had emailed to her and i'm nervous.  I really want to make an A on it but i'm not sure if it was good enough.  I felt my phone buss again in my school bag, it must be Jordan.  I pulled it out and looked at the screen, my blood going cold.

Dad: I'll find you. 

I dropped my phone as panic shot through my veins. I didn't even know I had his number.  More people started to walk in and sit down as class was starting in about five minutes.  I tried not to think about him but that was proving to be difficult.  I picked up my phone off the ground, the screen was shattered.  Great, now I don't have a phone to use.  

Hands around my throat.

The professor walked in.  "Okay, guys i'm just going to be handing back papers and then you can leave." 

Cheers erupted from the students in the class room. 

Wrist tied above my head.

Slut.

You wanted it.

I couldn't get my brain to shut off. My breathing was about to turn into hyperventilating as I gripped the sides of the desk.  I started taking deep breaths hoping that no one would notice me.  

"Katie." The professor called me to get my paper.  Okay, don't freak out.  You can freak out when you leave.  I quickly tried to put my things away but my shaking hands was not making it easy.  Getting out of the desk and walking to the front of the classroom to grab my paper.  The professor smiled at me, "I'm glad your okay Katie." She said so that only I could I hear her. 

"U-uh t-thanks." I forced a smile awkwardly standing there as she handed my paper.  She looked down at my hands and saw that they were trembling.  

"Are you alright?" She frowned.  

"Yeah, i'm just a little cold." I lied. "I'll see you Wednesday." And with that I took my paper and walked out of the classroom before she could say anything else.  I nearly sprinted out of the class thinking of somewhere I can go to be alone.  I couldn't  go to Jordan and Douglas's house because I don't know how to get there.  I spotted a bathroom at the end of the hall and decided that was my best chance.  To my luck it was a handicapped stall with one toilet in it and a locking door.  I busted in as I couldn't hold back my tears anymore. I struggled to lock the door but eventually got it, sliding down to the floor.  

The sobs were coming deep within my chest and I couldn't stop them.  

Ill find you.

Slut. 

You killed her. 

Hands sliding into my pants.

"Stop, no don't." His hands were on me, touching me I couldn't breathe.  My nails dug into the skin of my biceps.

"Bad, bad I was bad.  Didn't mean to be. Sorry." I dug in harder cause I was bad and I deserved this. 

****

"Katie, where have you been baby? We've been trying to call you." Douglas pulled me into his arms after I walked into his office.  I weakly lifted my arms around his waist then pulled away.

"I broke my phone before class." I dug in my bag searching for it so I could show him.  Pieces of the glass were falling out while I handed it to him.  

"M'sorry"

"It's alright baby, i'll get you a new one."

"Are you sure?" I look at him with a frown. 

"Absolutely, anything for you."

I couldn't do anything else besides lean into him for another hug.  

"Where is Jordan?" I ask finding it weird that he wasn't here.

"He went to go get lunch, should be back soon." He leads me over to the couch and pulls me into his lap wrapping his arms around me.  I felt guilty, like I should tell him what happened but I don't want them to worry or get hurt. I just have this feeling that if I tell them what happened they will go after him and I can't take the chance of them getting hurt.  It's better if I keep this to myself. 

My head was pounding and my eyes were getting so heavy.  

"After we eat we're going to bring you to Mitch's office so you can have your session." Douglas's voice pulled me out of my trance.  

"Okay." I mumbled into his chest. 

"Are you alright baby? Douglas pulled me back so he could look at my face.  I avoided his eyes.

"I'm just sleepy." Which wasn't a total lie. 

"Why don't you lay down for a bit and i'll wake you up when Jordan gets here.

"Okay." I said uneasily.  A part of me was scared to sleep because I didn't want to have a night mare.

I re positioned myself so my head was in his lap and my feet were spread out on the couch.  I felt his hand tangle in my hair as he started lightly playing with my scalp.  It wasn't long before my eyes shut.

I awoke to the mouth watering smell of chicken.  Douglas was no longer on the couch with me but standing by Jordan getting the food situated.  I sat up and stretched my arms.  

"Did you have a nice nap baby?" Jordan asked while walking over to me.  

"Mhm." I mumbles sleepily.  "What did you get to eat?"

"I got you a some chicken strips from chick-fil-a and an Oreo milkshake." Jordan smiled at me.

"Ohhh, thank you." I hugged him then went for my food, which smelt delicious. 

"So," Douglas began. "After we finish eating we'll walk you to Mitch's office and I'll go to Verizion to get you a phone then pick you up.  Does that sound okay?

"You really don't have to buy me another one, thats too much." I attempted to argue with him feeling guilty that I was costing him money, and even more guilty that I was lying to him. It's for their own good, or so I was trying to convince myself.  

I had only eaten half of my food when I couldn't eat anymore.  

"Are you alright baby, you didn't finish your food and I only got you a kids meal." Jordan look at me with concern written all over his face.  

"I j-just don't feel very well." Lie.  "Do I have to go to talk to Mitch today, I just want to go home and sleep." I give them a pleading look.  They look at each other contemplating an answer when Douglas finally nods.  

"Yeah, okay baby.  Is there anything we can get for you?" Douglas asked walking over to me.  His hand moved a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Just some water please."

Guilt was literally consuming me.  I tried to keep my panic to myself because then they wouldn't leave it alone until they got the truth out of me, and knowing myself I would most likely give in.  

"We'll be right back Katie, okay?" Jordan told me.

I looked at them and nodded my head and then they walked out the office leaving me to my thoughts.  

I was sitting up on the sofa now with my head in my hands.  The need for relief was growing stronger and stronger by the minute.  How could I lie to the two people who cared about me the most, I mean after everything they have done for me and I do that to them? Pathetic, i'm pathetic and they deserve someone better.

I whimper as my nails dig into the skin of my thighs and it feels good.  I need this, I deserve this.

"Sorry, Sorry, I-i'm sorry." I pray for their forgiveness.  I hear footsteps outside and the door handle squeak as it turns open.  I pale, I need to pull my self together.  My stomach clenches painfully as the door opens and I think I'm going to be sick.  I gasp for air, rushing to the garbage bin before I spill the contents of my stomach on the floor.  

"Katie?" Douglas sounds alarmed and I make it to the bin just in time.  I felt a pair of hands hold my hair back and another rubbing soothing circles on my back.  I heaved and coughed until nothing was left. Douglas pulled me into his lap while Jordan went get a napkin to wipe my face. Tears ran down my face, partially because I still felt so bad about lying to them and partly because I always cry when I throw up.  

"It's alright baby, I've got you." Douglas wiped my tears. "Do you think it was the food that made you sick?"

"Yeah." Another lie.  I get out of his lap trying to pull myself together. "I feel fine now."

Jordan walks back in holding out the paper towel to me, I take it not making eye contact.  He tried to pull me into a hug but I dodge him and go to throw the napkin  away.  

"Whats wrong baby?" Theres an edge to Jordan's voice and I know its because i'm acting like this but i have no choice.  I can't let them find out.  

"I just want to go home."

"Let's go then." Douglas guides me Jordan following me closely behind.  His sleek black car is is right outside of the building, the beauty of being able to park in red spots.  Jordan opens the front passenger door for me and I mutter a thank you while Douglas gets in the drivers seat.  

"So, do you want another iPhone?" Douglas tries to make small talk.

I look at him and smile. "That's fine, thank you again."

"Please stop saying thank you, you deserve that and so much more." 

He is really making this difficult.  I look out the window for the rest of the ride with my heart in my throat, trying my hardest not to claw at my legs.  

Whenever we got home I went upstairs to the bathroom without a word and locked the door, I needed a shower. There was a shower in the furthest corner of the room and a deep ceramic tub of to the side directly across from the vanity.  

I shed my clothing catching my reflection in the mirror, turning to the side looking for the abrasions I know are on my arms.  I flinch when I see them, there some how worse than the ones on my leg.  The shower was practically calling my name so I went to it.  

Once I was finished I grabbed the clothes I set out which consisted of legging and a long sleeved T-Shirt.  I think It belonged Jordan.  When I walked out of the bathroom they were sitting on the edge of the bed I assume waiting for me.  

"Feel any better?" Douglas was the first one to speak.  

"Yeah." I tried to give them a genuine smile but the guilt was still eating at me.  

"I got your phone while you were in the shower." Douglas got off the bed to hand it to me.  It was the rose gold iPhone 6+. The thing was huge in my hands considering my old one was a 4.  

"Oh my god, thank you so much!" I threw myself into his arms a few tears leaking from my face.  His arms wrapped around my torso. 

"Me and Jordan's numbers are already programed in their as well Mitch's and Sarah's just in case." Douglas explained pulling back from my hug.  

"I really can't thank you enough."

"Well, I know how you can repay me." Douglas smirked pulling me to his again lowering his face to mine.  I took a shaky breath felling hot as he kissed me, trying to put his tongue in my mouth.  His hands made their way down my back to my butt, gripping my cheeks and pulling me against him as he explored my mouth.  A throaty moaned left my mouth when I felt Jordan's behind me, putting his hands on my waist while kissing my neck.  Pleasure soared through me as both of them were kissing my neck at the same time.  

Jordan returned his lips to mine in an urgent, relentless kiss that made the familiar heat return to my tummy.  My panties were staring to feel wet, but not in a bad way I wanted more.  So much more.  I pulled back from Douglas's knees weakening kiss gasping for breath, I turned my head to the side so I could kiss Jordan.  His stubble scratching my face but I didn't mind one bit, actually I couldn't really think at all to care.

I was brought back to reality when I felt Jordan's hands snake around my front to my belly button and down further to my covered private. 

"N-no." I broke the kiss while shoving him away.  John being the first thing I thought of next. 

Hands all over me.

"Don't touch me!" I yelled at them backing away to the wall parallel to the bed as I started to cry startling them. 

"I'm sorry, baby I got head of myself I'm so sorry, what can I do to make it better?" Jordan tried coming closer but I wasn't having it.

"Get away!"

I wasn't really hearing them anymore as I curled in on myself, hands gripping my arms for the third time today.  I rested my head against the wall trying to take deep breaths but failing.  

"Call Mitch."

I wasn't sure who said that but I didn't care.  My mind was going in circles from everything that John as done to me, to the guilt I had from lying to them.  I was hysterically sobbing now rocking back and forth, trying to comfort myself. 

I put my hands over my ears trying to get the thoughts to stop but it wasn't working.  Out of the corner of my eye I see Douglas moving closer to me only worsening my panic.  

"I'm sorry baby girl, I don't have a choice." What was he talking about? I tried to put myself closer to the wall as he got closer and closer to me, his hand reaching out for me as I tried to fight him off.  I was obviously over powered.  

I flinched and looked away thinking he was going to hit me but the impact never came.  His hand went to the back of my neck and gripped.  I tried my best to get away but my vision was becoming blurry and I felt as if something was clouding my mind before my body went slack and I was out.  

Jordan's POV

The look on Katie's face when she started freaking out will probably haunt my dreams forever.  She has been acting off since I brought her lunch after she got out of class.  I was now in the living room calling Mitch.  

"Hey, Mitch something is wrong can you come over?" I ask him desperately.

"Yeah, I'll be there as soon as I can Sarah is with me though. Is that okay?" He sounded concerned.

"Yeah, thanks so much. Just come in when you get here, bye." I hung up.  I heard Douglas coming down the stairs and I turned to see a sleeping Katie in his arms.  

"You had to put her under?" I sighed running my hands through my hair.

"Yeah she was about to lose it and she was starting to hurt herself." He looked defeated.  "I don't know how to help her Jordan." 

"Mitch is on his way, he'll be able to help." I informed him.  He placed Katie on the couch then went to get a blanket out the cabinet under the TV stand.  

Omegas were very complex and Katie was the only one we've ever been with so it was still kind of new to us.  Our parents explained some things to us, like putting them in omega space in times of stress when they needed to calm down and feel safe.  

"You said she was hurting herself?" I question Douglas instantly becoming worried. 

"Yeah, she was pulling her hair and squeezing her biceps really tight." He answered stiffly, the thought of Katie being hurt in any kind of way made us both upset.  

Right when I was about to say something the front door opened and Mitch and Sarah walked in.  

"Hey, whats going on?" He rushed over here, Sarah following close behind.  

"We were making out and she was really into it and didn't show any signs of distress until I started touching her.. you know. But she had been acting off all after noon." I explained to him.  

"Yeah, after her english class was finished she was supposed to come straight to my office but she showed up about 30 minutes late and wouldn't answer my calls. Turns out she had broken her phone but I could still feel that she was off somehow, she just said she was tired though. Wouldn't even look me in the eyes." Douglas was feeling guilty, I could feel it.

"When we got home she just went straight upstairs and locked herself in the bathroom while she showered.  I should have known something was wrong."  This is all my fault, I should have seen through her lies.  

"Okay, what happened when she started Panicking?" Mitch questioned.  

"She started yelling at us and backed herself into a corner.  I tried to go to her but she became hysterical, mumbling incoherent words and crying.  I left the room to call you and not to freak her out anymore." I look at Douglas to finish explaining what happened.  

"After he left she started grabbing her arms and pulling her hair so I put her under." He finished.  

"It sounds like she was punishing herself.  When an omega feels like they have done something wrong and no one corrects their behavior they will do it themselves.  This is very dangerous because most of the time they are very harsh to themselves.  I assume when you touched Katie it brought her back to a place with her dad, which she blames herself for.  However, something bigger had to trigger this bad of a panic attack.  You say she was off before you both started to be intimate with her?" He questioned?

"I had texted her before her english class asking what she wanted for lunch and she seemed normal." I looked at Douglas as if to ask him if he knew anything. 

"The first time I spoke with her was when she showed up to my office."

"So it had to be after I talked to her and when she showed up at the office." I came to a conclusion. "Hey," I looked at Douglas. "Where is the phone she broke?

"Right here." He pulled it out of his pocket and handed it to me.  I pressed the lock button to see if it would turn on and it did although the cracked screen was hard to see through.  I clicked on the message app and opened the most recent one.  

Dad: I'll find you. 

"Her dad texted her.  Thats what triggered her. Shit." I revealed my findings to them.  I looked to Mitch for an answer.  

"Let's see where she hurt herself, depending on where they are I can tell you why she did them.  Are you comfortable if we take off her shirt, I have a feeling of where they will be." Mitch looked to the both of us.  If it will help us get Katie better then we'll do anything as much as we don't want anyone else seeing her beautiful skin.  

"Yeah, whatever you think is necessary." I answer for both of us.  I sit on the side of the couch that Katie's head was on lifting her into a sitting position while Douglas removed her shirt.  Mitch came closer and gently lifted up her left arm and turning it to look at her bicep.  

"As I expected, It's on her upper arm which means she feels guilty of something.  Probably not telling you that her dad had contacted her." He looked at Sarah. "Can you get some bandaids and antiseptic?" She left at his request and returned shortly.  

Before she bandaged the wounds I looked at her other arm to see of she had did the same thing, which she did.  Three overlapping rows of half mooned shaped cuts littered the sides of her arm.  

"Do you think theres anymore anywhere?" I ask Mitch. 

"Possibly, pull down her leggings to mid thigh." He instructed.  

I looked away and sighed when he proved himself right.  The same shaped cuts that were on her arms were right there on the sides of her thigh. 

"This location relates to shame.  The good news is that she didn't want to do this to herself, but her omega instinct forcer her too.  The more time you spend together and grow closer, especially when you bond you'll be able to tell how she is feeling to prevent this from happening again.  In the mean time though I want to see her four times a week.  It is going to take major support from both of you to help her through this."

After Mitch was done taking Sarah fixed up her legs, we thanked them for coming and then they left.  

"She'll get through this Jordan, she is strong." He didn't have to tell me that, I knew she was strong.  Quite possible one of the strongest omegas around.  I kissed her forehead, relieved at the insight I now had.  

"We need to be with her at all times right now." I told Douglas as we were walking up the stairs to put Katie in bed, we can't chance something like this happening again.  

"Tomorrow we need to go to the police and file a report of the abuse, then go to campus and petition for Katie to have "I's" on all of her classes and then when she is ready she can come back to school." I made the decision for us, unsure how she was going to feel about it but I had to do what I thought was best for her.  

"I can do all of that if you want some time with her to explain everything.  I know you feel bad about earlier." He referred to her Panic attack. 

"Thanks Douglas, I appreciate that."

With Katie in between us in bed I felt some what better and I new Douglas did to.  I just hope she wouldn't be angry with the decisions I made for her when her body feels safe enough to come up from her head space.  

A/N The people have spoken smut it is. 

Also Douglas is perfect and I him.  I picked this gif because I feel it matches the emotions of this chapter.  Let me know what you think.  :) 

(This is 4K words btw your welcome)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Katie By Darlene80

Teen Fiction

1.2K 26 30
Katie Bowman's life had always been perfect. At least to those looking in from the outside. She lived in a beautiful home, drove a luxury car and was...
60.3K 1.8K 53
"Monsters aren't born. They are created. Not from the imagination of someone's deepest fears, but from tangible negative energy. Darkness formed fro...
8.2K 644 43
"Why do you do stuff like this?" I didn't answer. "Why do you release your pheromones like that. Do you even know how good they smell?" I stood there...
255K 7.5K 48
"The only Alpha I will ever belong to is my Mate." Coldly I jab a finger at his chest, "I'm pretty sure you're not him." Puffing up in pride I stare...