Barely Alive - Josh Washingto...

By Satanwillrise_

After the tragic death of Hannah and beth, Josh decided to invite everybody back to the Blackwood Pines lodge... More

Proloque
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
The end
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Just a heads up
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Summaries
Chapter 37 (Smut)
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Update Tonight
Chapter 40

Chapter 11

8.2K 308 166
By Satanwillrise_

Here ya go! ;)

The three of you discussed your situation, knowing that this wasn't just something paranormal chasing you, but instead the maniac who probably planned all this. The only thing that was bothering you at this point was how this person knew about all that happened. Was the person there last year? Was it one of your friends? So many questions, and even more came the longer you searched for Sam.

" Lets keep moving." Ashley and Chris both nodded, walking towards different directions to inspect the current room you were in. You walked towards a table on your right, grabbing the pair of scissors that were on it, and stuffing it in your back pocket.

'Just to be sure.' You thought and continued to follow Chris further into the room. Moonlight shined through the dirty windows, and it created a beautiful white glow, which was quite ironic for the situation you were in.

 You turned a corner and saw Ashley inspecting something from the closet next to her. A doll head. The eyes were broken, giving the doll a scary looking by the two holes in the head. It was balled and there was dirt all over it. Ashley turned the doll's face towards her, and suddenly several cockroaches crawled from the little holes, making her squeal and drop the head to the ground.

"This is so messed up!" She groaned and followed Chris. You grimaced at the sight of the cockroaches, and also followed Ashley towards Chris.
You arrived at a room full of boxes, and accidentally walked into a mannequin, making you jump back. You looked the thing up and down, and followed Ashley and Chris into a whole other section of the house.

"Wait... is this even the lodge anymore?" Chris' flashlight shined over the walls. The paint was chipped and the curtains hanging on the side, were ripped and stained. As you walked into the other section, the wood under your feet creaked, and the sound echoed through the halls.

"Are you kidding me? It goes even further than this?"
"Do you know this was here?" Ashley asked Chris, who seemed surprised by his surroundings.
"This? This is like a whole 'nother hotel. I had no idea this was here." 

You grabbed the flashlight from Chris' hands, walking over to a cardboard box in the corner of the room. A rope secured it shut, but the corner was ripped, which revealed the corners of a stack of newspapers. You looked at the label on the front of the box, but you noticed it was taped over the actual label. You pulled it off, and it showed you the address of a new paper publisher.

"These are fake..." Ashley walked over, crouching down next to you and tracing her fingers over the corner of one of the newspaper.
"Why would anyone make fake newspapers?" Ashley asked, more to herself than to Chris or you.

"That's... a good question." You narrowed your eyes at the fake newspaper, before standing up again and continuing your quest to find Sam.
You arrived at a stairway, leading to another level down. It was extremely dark down there, and you were hesitating to continue.
"I can't do this..." Ashley muttered, rubbing her hands over her face, while sighing deeply.
"C'mon, Ash. we can't stop now." She knew you spoke the truth, and at this point it was impossible to turn back. She nodded and followed you down the creepy basement. You made sure to shine your flashlight all around you, keeping an eye out for anything suspicious. 

The sound of Chris' footsteps behind you, calmed you a bit, and you felt Ashley's presence right behind you. The only light source was the broken roof above you in the next room. You quickly stepped into it, before gasping at the sight.

"No way..." Chris said, while letting his eyes roam around the room. On the wall to your left there were several sharp tools. Hooks, blades, and a lot more sharp objects, but the thing that was so unnerving was that they were covered in blood.

"Ew!" Ashley gasped. You turned to Ashley, eyes widening at the sight in front of you. A dead pig was hanging from a hook, blood dripping down his nose. His stomach was emptied, leaving nothing but the skin and bones hanging. You gagged at the smell, holding your stomach and trying not to throw up.

"Fuck, guys. I think I'm gonna be sick..." Chris agreed, and motioned you to continue walking. You walked away from the poor animal, trying not to glance back at it.
"Shit." Chris cursed, making you look up at him. He pointed towards a metal door, covered in blood.

"It might be Sam's-"

"Or the pig's." You responded, trying to make it less horrible. Chris nodded, as Ashley just stared at the door, still dazed by the sight of the dead animal. 

From the corner of your eye you caught a glimpse of movement, as well as the sound of some kind of footsteps. They sounded faint, so the person couldn't be close.

"I'm gonna try and get this open..." Chris groaned as he pulled at the handle of a metal door, the heavy weight making his arms shake.
"I can't hold it much longer, hurry up!" Ashley slipped in between Chris and the door into the other room, but Chris seemed to struggle and he couldn't keep it open long enough for you to slip through the gap as well.

"I think I saw something over there, I'll catch up to you guys later..." Chris sighed in frustration, before letting go of the door, making it slam shut. You were now alone, and you decided there and then that you had made the most stupid decision ever in your life. Was splitting up really going to solve the problem right now? No, and you concluded yourself to be an idiot.

 You walked further into the room, and shined your flashlight all around the room. The damaged concrete wall offered a hole to look through, and as you shined your flashlight through the gap, you gasped as it accidentally hit the back of the psycho itself. The thrum of your heart was pounding in your ears, and you quickly hid beneath the hole, hoping the person hadn't discovered your presence. 

 You turned off your flashlight and put your hand over your mouth to muffle your breathing, which was rather hard when you could hear their footsteps right behind you. With your eyes squeezed shut, you waited for the steps to fade, which they seemed to do eventually. 

You exhaled loudly in relieve, but as you got up again, you felt something sharp pierce into the skin of your neck. You cried out in pain, and reached for the object inserted in your skin. While you did, you accidentally pierced your hand with the object as well, and you confirmed it was a needle that had been inserted into your neck.

"Found you." The psycho whispered in your ear, holding the needle in his hands and watching as you tried to flee from him. But as you got up, your knees buckled under your weight, the substance he inserted into you forcing you to feel weak and exhausted. You fell back down and watched the psycho approach you with your lids falling shut.

"You... you bastard..." You mumbled as he picked you up, falling unconscious against his chest and giving your fate to the man carrying you.

"I won't hurt you, Y/n. I promise." Was the only thing you recalled hearing, before falling into a deep slumber.

Dr. Hill POV:

"What do you mean "We haven't heard anything yet? These kids are in danger!" I yelled into the phone, angry at the fact they hadn't done anything so far. The cop sighed deeply, before responding.

"Sir, we have no permission to invade their property as the Washington's are unreachable. We have no proof that there's an actual psycho on that mountain. All we can do is wait till we get permission, or reach one of the persons currently there." I groaned in frustration, grabbing my cellphone from my desk. I texted josh again, hoping he would respond, even when they told me he was dead.

"Josh, please respond of you're still there. Help is on the way." - Alan Hill

I knew what josh was capable of, and you definitely didn't want to get on his bad side, caused he had proven to be quite aggressive in certain situations, or if you triggered him in a certain way.

 He had trashed my office several times, even calling security to come get him at one point. The hospital told me they wanted to send josh to a mental hospital, but I knew his problems would only increase if he was surrounded by triggers. 

He doesn't do very well in unexpected situations. He gets frustrated or angry, even sad sometimes. It's such a shame for a guy as nice as him. His passion for filming and directing always managed to make me smile. At those moment he would be the happiest, and smile when I complimented him on his work. He would often show me, his favorite genre being horror, all these short video's he had directed or even played in himself. There had been plenty of gore and violence, as he claimed it was his forté from being so fucked up in the head.

He had once mentioned a prank he was about to play on his friends, but at that moment it had sounded comical, and we had a laugh over it. But now I wasn't so sure if it was as innocent as it seemed.

Unknow POV:

She smelled so sweet, seductive even. I traced from her collarbone to the dip at her throat, pushing down slightly until I felt her heartbeat against my fingertips. A smile tugged at the corners of my lips, and I cupped her cheek to caress her soft skin with my thumb.

"I'm so sorry..." I whispered into her ear, placing a gentle peck onto her forehead.

"You must be cold. Don't worry, it's just for a little while." There were goosebumps covering her skin, and her jaw was tense under the cold of the room. It didn't help much that she was stripped from her clothing, except from the camisole she was wearing and her underwear.

"I didn't mean to hurt you. You're too precious to be hurt." My other hand traced down the side of her arm, down her fingertips and eventually tracing down her (s/c) legs.

"My beautiful... Y/n."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

769 39 20
In which Mercedes Ambrose returns to the mountain where her friends disappeared a year ago Or Where Mercedes Ambrose tries desperately to survive unt...
5.1K 128 11
It's been a year since the tragedy at Mount Washington, Danielle Castillo and her friends return to where it all began. This is an Until Dawn fic wi...
8.7K 241 14
This is an Until Dawn fanfiction. In this fanfiction, you yourself get to be immersed in the story of Until Dawn! Hopeful that you'll be able to co...
12.1K 526 16
(𝐉𝐎𝐒𝐇 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐓𝐎𝐍 𝐗 𝐅. 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑) ❝What the hell was that?❞︎ THE LOSS OF HER FRIENDS HAD sen...