The Bad Boy Is My Tutor?

Від ilovewriting35

Cover credit: @yestiles This is my first story I wrote on Wattpad so it's not the best and there may be some... Більше

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
The Epilogue
The Sequel Is Coming!!
Trailer!!
2K Reads!!
3K Reads!!

Chapter Twelve

6.4K 259 69
Від ilovewriting35

Brielle's POV

Me and Colton are currently sitting at the dinner table with my parents while they are giving us the talk and how to be safe.

"MOM, DAD!! WE HAVE ONLY  BEEN DATING FOR SIX HOURS!!" I yelled at my parents

Colton then grabbed my hand and gave me a small smile while my mom responded, "Well I thought we should have this talk considering what was going on when we came in."

I was embarrassed beyond but before I could speak Colton spoke up, "Mrs. and Mr. Kelly, if I may interrupt, I like Brielle very much and I respect her to the point you couldn't understand. As much as I would love that to happen with your daughter-" he paused to wink at me, "and I mean love that, it's way to early at the moment, and when she is ready for that I can assure you that we will be safe. It's also to early to have mini Brielle's or Colton's running around. As cute as that would be"

My parents mouth dropped while mine dropped as well, he actually said that. He definitely won my parents over with that speech.

My dad opened his mouth to speak, "Colton, I love how caring you are towards my daughter, it's about time you two got together... would you like to stay the night?"

My mouth dropped open again, Colton looked over at me for reassurance which I smiled and nodded franticly at him before he smiled and replied with a yes.

My dad. Asked Colton. My boyfriend. To stay the night. Wow!

After dinner Colton and I headed upstairs, and he plopped down on my bed before sighing.

"Hey, you okay?" I nudged him as I sat down beside him, he then looked at me before taking his hand and rubbing it down my back, "Yeah, I'm fine don't worry about it."

"Colton? Come on tell me. I won't be mad."

He sighed again before running his hand over his face, "That thing with your parents, it could have gone really bad... I wish I would have known that they were going to be coming home or I wouldn't have let our kiss go that far. It shouldn't have gone that far. I shouldn't have let it go that far." He told me

"Colton.."

"No Brielle, I. Shouldn't. Have. Let. It. Go. That.-" I stopped him by kissing him, he tensed at first but he then relaxed into this kiss grabbing my hips and pulling me on top of him. It started to get more heated as I tried to ask for entrance this time but he pulled away before pushing me off gently back to the other side of the bed. He got up from the bed and walked to the other corner of my room.

"Colton- " I started coming towards him before he told me, "Brielle. Stop. Please just don't come near me right now."

Why is he acting like this? Is he mad at something I did?

I stopped about ten feet away from him, I could feel the tears coming, "A-are you ma-mad at m-me? Did I do something?" his face softened as he saw me in tears and he slowly started walking towards me.

"No, no Cherry Pie, I'm not mad at you. It's just that... I really really like you Brielle and I don't want to rush you into anything that you aren't ready for. I don't want you to think of me as someone who just wants to sleep with you. I really want to make this, you and me work." He looked down as he walked over and sat down on the chair in my room. I walked over to him making him look up at me.

"Colton, I really really like you to... and yes we may have gotten  a little bit to far but, Colton I know that you don't want me just to sleep with me. I will want to do that with you soon, and I'll tell you when I'm ready... but that doesn't mean that we can't do what we were doing. Unless... you don't want to then-"

He then interrupted me franticly "No, no!! What we were doing is fine." He then got serious again, "But Brielle I promise you, I will not rush you into anything." He then pulled me on his lap pecking me on the lips, "I'm sorry Cherry Pie, for the way I talked to you and how I acted."

"It's okay Colton, thank you for caring for me." He smiled at me before leaning in to kiss me again.

He pulled back before whispering, "Yeah this is gonna be hard to stop."

"Just shut up and kiss me."  And with that he closed the gap between us.

_____________________________________________________________________

When I woke up I expected Colton to be right by my side, but he wasn't I woke up to see a note on his pillow,

Dear Cherry Pie,

Sorry I had to leave before you woke up, I had some things to take care of. I will come by later tonight if you want, I had fun last night. I'm glad your parents approve of me as your boyfriend!

P.S.

I really really like you 

I tried calling him but it went straight to voicemail, I texted but got no response.

I shouldn't be worried right? He wouldn't do anything right?

As I was about to call again someone rang the doorbell, I ran down hoping to find Colton at the door but it was Maggie, "Oh, it's you."

"Hello to you to." Maggie said sarcastically

"Sorry, I thought you were Colton." I sighed sadly as she noticed this she came in the house and ordered me to sit down, "Are you two okay? I just wanted to make sure I mean you just got together yesterday and on my way over today I saw him picking up Gwyn-"

"What?!?"

WHAT?!?

"HE PICKED UP GWYN?!?"

"Y-you didn't know? I just assumed that you got you got in a-a fight. Oh my god, Brie I'm so sorry, look it's Colton okay? He wouldn't do that to you."

"I hope your right, I do trust him Maggie but... not around Gwyn. I know that's terrible to say but... it's Gwyn, he's been with her 'actively' before. They all have and-"

"Wait.. all of them have? Even Zack?" I saw her face fall

"Maggie... didn't he tell you about her?"

"No, he didn't... Brielle look, you need to go talk to Colton and I need to talk to Zack, I'll call you later." I could see the tears forming in her eyes, "Oh, Mags, I'm so sorry. It's gonna be okay."

"Same for you. I'll call you later."

She left after that and I tried calling Colton one more time, he didn't answer. I have to go over there. As I made my way over to his house I seen his car, so he's home. Alone. Probably with Gwyn. I knocked on the door and there was no answer, so I rang the doorbell and I waited, I heard some shuffling and my heartbeat started to increase by each second.

I'm surprised it didn't pop out of my chest when Colton appeared at the door with no shirt in just his boxers, the tears started to pour out of my eyes. I started to turn away when Colton caught my arm puling me towards him. "Woah, woah, Cherry Pie what's wrong?"

"HOW COULD YOU?!? I TRUSTED YOU!"

He then pulled me into the house, "Calm down! What are you talking about?" He constricted my hands to my side as I was struggling to get out of his grip, "LET GO. LET GO OF ME. HOW COULD YOU?" The tears were still streaming down my face,

"BRIELLE?!? STOP!! SIT DOWN. WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?" I could see him holding in his anger not wanting to upset me more, "HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME WITH GWYN?" As soon as he heard Gwyn's name his face turned stone cold, now he was mad, "ARE YOU THINKING THAT I CHEATED ON YOU?!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW?!?"

"WHY ELSE WOULD YOU LEAVE ME BEFORE I WOKE UP TO GO AND PICK HER UP, THEN OPEN THE DOOR UNCLOTHED?!?"

This is exactly why I didn't want to start something with him, I always end up getting hurt.

"MAYBE, JUST MAYBE IF YOU HAD A LITTLE TRUST IN ME THEN YOU WOULD FIND OUT THAT I WAS GETTING HER HELP TO MAKE A PLAN TO ASK YOU OUT ON OUR FIRST DATE!"

I instantly stopped, everything. I instantly regretted it, "Colton I-" he put his hand up to stop me, "Brielle... just go. You already proved that you didn't trust me so what's the point in being in a relationship where there is now trust?"

"No! Colton, please I'm so sorry I didn't trust you. Please don't do this to me. Can I please just explain?" I knew he still cared for me because his features softened before he remembered our argument, "Stay here." he walked up the stairs coming back down five minutes later, sitting beside me on the couch dresses with a fair amount of distance between us.

I started to talk when he interrupted me again, "Why? Why would you think I would cheat on you? We have only been dating for two days and these two days have been the best couple days in my life! So why would you think I would cheat on you, especially with Gwyn?" he turned to me allowing me to talk, "Why not with Gwyn? I know you have been with her before and belive it or not she likes you and every time she is around you she flirts like crazy and you just stand there."

He then furrowed his eyebrows, "You think Gwyn's into me? Seriously?" He then started laughing

Does he really find this funny?

"Oh great! Now your laughing. You know what I don't even need to explain." I got up to leave but Colton then blocked the door, "You are not leaving until you explain. Sit!"

"Brielle, the only reason I'm lauging is because you think Gwyn is into me... which is impossible because... she's gay... and she has a girlfriend."

My mouth dropped open, "S-she's what? But Colton, you have been with her before."

"She was a sleep buddy for all of us, she might be gay but she still slept with us when we needed it." I scrunched my nose up in disgust but decided not to say anything, "Colton, I'm so sorry." I went in to hug him when he pushed me back, "No, Brielle I'm stil mad at you. Even if you knew Gwyn was gay or not you still didn't trust me. Have I done anything that has made you not trust me while we have been dating these past couple of days?"

"No. You haven't okay? The only reason I don't trust you around other girls is because they all love you, and I'm scared that you will see that and find someone better than me, prettier than me, someone who isn't as weird as I am. I just don't wanna loose you!" I was crying again but this time Colton wrapped his arms around me.

"Sssh Brielle, calm down, look at me. I will never find anyone better than you because you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, and your weirdness is one of the reasons that I like you so much. Like how you will freak out over seeing a stuffed moose in a store and how you think it's so cute, the way you jump up and down and squeal when you hear your favorite song on the radio, and how everytime I touch you or kiss you I can feel how nervous you are."

"Colton.. I'm so sorry I didn't trust you to stay with me."

"It's okay Brielle I understand now, and I'm so sorry if I ever made you feel that you couldn't trust me, I promise Brielle, I will never leave you again." and he kissed me.

We spent some more time talking while watching some TV, cuddling on Colton's bed, "Hey Colton?"

"Yeah, what's up" he turned his attention away from the TV to look at me, "Why do you call me Cherry Pie?"

At this question he smirked, "You don't remember do you?" I shook my head no as he chuckled he continued, "When we were little, my mom would always make these mini cherry pies and evreytime she would only let us have one, but you, you wouldn't listen and when you and Blake would sleep over you would always sneek in the kitchen in the middle of the night and eat two more cherry pies and then the next morning you would act like you didn't like them so you wouldn't be a suspect. I always claimed that I ate them."

My cheeks reddened up, "I can't belive you knew that! I never knew that anyone knew! I thought I was being sneaky."

"Oh yeah, you were sooo sneaky." He smirked at me again before rolling on top of me putting his lips on my neck, I ran my hands through his hair as he moved to my lips kissing me with full force before asking for enterance by biting my lip I refused and pulled back as he frowned, "Aw, why'd you that?"

"That's enough kissing for right now."

"Hey Cherry Pie? This isn't how I wanted to do it but... do you want to go out on our first date with me?"

"Yes!! I would love to!"

Oh yeah!! I am definetly falling for Colton Pierce!!

___________________________________________________________________

Heyyy!!

So I hope you liked this chapter, I'm not really going to write the scenes to graphic because I do not feel comfortable doing so. The next chapter will be Colton and Brielle's first date, how do you think it will go?

Thank you for reading!! Please comment what you think.

Byyyeee!!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

Reckless Fearless Careless | ✓ Від Kiya

Підліткова література

929K 25.2K 60
"What are you doing here?" I ask but it comes out as a sob. I don't want him, or anyone for that matter, to see me like this. I'm a wreck. Wyatt does...
3.6K 5 17
Brianna Dawson, the smart one. All A's but never the social type. She spends her times hiding from others. Ryan Jonathan, the bad boy of the school...
My Own Enemy|✔ Від Aur3xz

Підліткова література

1.5K 11 18
[COMPLETED] Previously : My Bully Romeo Leo Valentine: Quarterback and Captain of Stormbrook High, most handsome guy in school, the player but with a...
218K 6.4K 51
Have you ever dreamed of finding...the one? Of course you have, we all have. We hold on to that hope that there is an invisible string attached to o...