Don't Let Me Fall (A Liam Pay...

Por elainabearie16

Elaina moves to London after receiving a prestigious swimming scholarship from Oxford University. Heartbroken... Mais

Author's Note
Song That Inspired This Fanfic
Author's Note #2
CHAPTER ONE: Landing in London
CHAPTER TWO: Breathing Room Please?
CHAPTER THREE: Memories, Sleeplessness, and Touring
CHAPTER FOUR: After Concert Conversations
CHAPTER FIVE: Fans, Cameras, And...
CHAPTER SIX: In My Arms...
CHAPTER SEVEN: Finding Things
CHAPTER EIGHT: Sanctuary
CHAPTER NINE: Sparks and Fireworks
CHAPTER ELEVEN: In The Public Eye

CHAPTER TEN: Friendly Fire

253 7 2
Por elainabearie16

OMG GUYS! OVER 600 READS! THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH! ^_^ Ok, before you move on to this chapter (or like some of you who don't even read this part.... PLEASE READ THIS PART THOUGH), I would just like to rant a bit. Recently, I saw some news about Liam that broke my heart. Honestly people, you call yourselves "fans" when you hold up signs that says "Shut Up Liam" and "Stop being pussies and meet us" ??!!!! And you know what happens after that? LIAM FREAKING APOLOGIZES TO US!!! While he didn't do anything wrong!!!! I am so disappointed and heartbroken after seeing Liam's face. He didn't do anything to deserve this. It really saddens me. Let me remind you again: Liam is the one who would stay up late just to do twitcams (remember the one where he said he wasn't supposed to be on?). Liam is the one who always tries to tweet us. Liam is the one who follows the most of his fans. And yet he is the one who gets all this hate?! He's the one who's scared that the fans feel unappreciated while really he is the one who's unappreciated. So please can we all appreciate this boy who made us love him through his twitcams, his jokes, and his genuinely good heart? He’s the one who gives back to the fans the most and yet all it takes is just one person who insulted him and made him feel unappreciated. And the girl who didn't want Liam in the picture.... Most of us would be perfectly happy if we even got to go to one of their concerts and here you are, being a brat and like "I don't want Liam in my meet and greet picture," PLEASE BE GRATEFUL. PLEASE APPRECIATE ALL FIVE OF OUR LOVELY IDIOTS. The boys are putting everything out there to MAKE US HAPPY. SO LET'S LET THEM KNOW THAT WE APPRECIATE THEIR EFFORTS AND WE LOVE THEM VERY MUCH, OK? Oh, and as most of you know, it will be the boys' three year anniversary on July 23rd. AKA the date after "Best Song Ever" is released. So as our present to our boys, let's break the VEVO record for most views in 24 hours, ok? Ok. Rant over. And obviously, I'm a Liam girl... so of course I get defensive about this. Sorry for the rant, but that was needed (and I just wanted to get this off my chest).  Ok... now please enjoy this chapter-it's a fun one. Please comment, vote, and enjoy. Thanks.

-Elaina

CHAPTER TEN: FRIENDLY FIRE

LIAM'S POV
Am I asleep, am I awake, or somewhere in between?
I can't believe that you are here and lying next to me.
Or did I dream that we were perfectly entwined,
Like branches on a tree or twigs caught on a vine?

I opened my eyes to the sounds of birds chirping and yawned lightly. I grinned up at the ceiling of the tent like an idiot. I remembered why I was in such a good mood as I glanced to the side of me and smiled. Elaina was curled next to me like a puppy, fast asleep with an arm thrown over me, clutching me to her. I couldn't stop the silly grin from re-appearing on my face; memories of last night still on my mind. My gaze flickered to her beautiful, full lips and I ran my tongue over my own lips, thinking of the kisses I had given her last night. 

~~~

“I bet you don’t get kissed a lot by that ex of yours,” I said triumphantly as I pulled away slightly. Elaina's eyes were still closed and I smirked.

She shook her head. "Not like this," she murmured in a breathy whisper. I grinned. She had to feel it then! The spark! I thought to myself excitedly. I laughed and leaned in for another kiss. It was electrifying and I could just feel her entire body pressed against mine, as she relaxed in my arms. All of my senses were tingling. I could taste lemon on her lips and it only made the kiss hotter. We pulled apart to breathe and she finally opened her eyes. "Are you for real?" she asked me breathlessly.

I laughed since I was wondering the exact same thing. I couldn't help myself as I goofily grinned at her. "I'm very real," I assured her. 

~~~

I grinned at the memory, remembering the longing I had felt when I first saw her eating that cupcake. Maybe it was love at first sight, I mused, gazing down at the sleeping Elaina in my arms. I've never felt this way when kissing anyone before. I gently brushed my thumb across her soft lips as my own lips tingled at the memory. Elaina sighed gently and I smiled. 

Like all those days and weeks and months, I tried to steal a kiss,
And all these sleepless nights and daydreams where I pictured this.
I'm just the underdog who's finally got the girl,
And I'm not ashamed to tell it to the world.

Truly, madly, deeply, I am,
Foolishly, completely, falling,
And somehow you kicked all my walls in,
So baby, say you'll always keep me,
Truly, madly, crazy, deeply in love with you,
In love with you.

I watched her sleep quietly, a grin breaking across my face again. I glanced around the tent. Despite Louis's rules last night, all of us had snuck into each other's tents. Niall and Kristie were snuggled together in the same sleeping bag. Louis and Eleanor were fast asleep, splayed out in the middle of the tent. Elaina's friend, Celeste, was in the corner. Which meant Zayn and Perrie were in the other tent, as well as Harry.

Should I put coffee and granola on a tray in bed,
And wake you up with all the words that I still haven't said?
And tender touches, just to show you how I feel,
Or should I act so cool like it was no big deal?

Wish I could freeze this moment in a frame and stay like this,
I'll put this day back on replay and keep reliving it.
'Cause here's the tragic truth if you don't feel the same,
My heart would fall apart if someone said your name.

And truly, madly, deeply, I am,
Foolishly, completely, falling,
And somehow you kicked all my walls in,
So baby, say you'll always keep me,
Truly, madly, crazy, deeply in love with you,
In love with you.

I snuck a peek at Elaina again.  A piece of her hair had slipped, concealing her lovely face. I brushed it back gently and she sighed in her sleep, curling closer to me. I smiled down at her as I kissed her forehead lightly. A small smile fluttered across her face. She really looked so peaceful; it would be such a shame to wake her up. I raised my arm to glance at my watch. 9:38. Knowing that Louis will soon be jumping on us, waking us up, I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around Elaina more tightly, trying to hold onto this moment and the feeling of this lovely girl in my arms.

I hope I'm not a casualty,
I hope you won't get up and leave,
It might not mean that much to you,
But to me, it's everything, everything
...

ELAINA'S POV
"WAKE UP, GET UP!" A voice shrieked, ripping me out of my pleasant dreams.  I opened my eyes to find an excited Louis hopping around the tent like a maniac. Niall grumbled and threw a pillow at Louis, which he then proceeded to whack Niall with. "WAKE UP! TODAY IS GOING BE A BIG, BIG DAY!" Louis chanted, whacking Niall after every word. "GET UP!" After he felt that Kristie and Niall were sufficiently woken up, he turned to me with an mischievous grin. Liam groaned beside me, clearly knowing what Louis was about to do. "Ah, the lovebirds!" He sang gleefully, bouncing over to us. Suddenly he did a belly flop, landing right between us.

"URGH!" Liam groaned again.

"Oof!" I mumbled

“GET UP LOVELIES!” Louis screamed, wriggling between us.

“Louis, you twat!” grumbled Liam, extracting his arm from underneath Louis since it had been crushed by Louis’s belly flop.

Louis got up. “Don’t make me use the pillow, lovebirds!” he raised the pillow in warning. Liam and I quickly scrambled up into a sitting position. Louis grinned, “Much better, now… Let’s go wake Perrie, Zayn, and Harry, shall we?” He toted the pillow like a torch as he crawled through the opening of the tent. He snuck stealthily into the other tent. All of us shook our heads, laughing, as muffled, annoyed cries suddenly emitted from the tent. We went up to the house to get ready for breakfast.

***

“FEAR THE TOMMO!” Louis suddenly burst into the kitchen where we’ve been having breakfast, brandishing a Nerf gun.

“Louis, let them finish breakfast first,” Johannah scolded gently, smiling at her energetic son. All of a sudden, the boys were very alert.

Perrie and Eleanor rolled their eyes, “Not this again,” they muttered under their breath. Kristie, Celeste, and I exchanged questioning gazes.

“Oh,” Liam said softly, putting down his fork. He grinned cheekily. “You’re going down, Boobear,” he grabbed my hand. “Come, love.”

“What…” I started hesitantly, “Are we doing?”

Niall grinned mischievously, while Zayn smirked. Harry laughed. Celeste, Kristie, and I exchanged gazes again. “We have a tradition,” drawled Louis, waving his Nerf gun. The three of us raised our eyebrows at him.

“And what might that tradition be?” Kristie asked suspiciously. The five boys shared similar, mischievous grins while Perrie and Eleanor groaned simultaneously.

“Every time we come to Louis’s,” began Zayn.

“We have a Nerf gun fight,” finished Liam.

“And not just any Nerf gun fight,” Harry said mysteriously.

“Oh no,” Niall smirked, “We have the Ultimate Nerf Gun Showdown!” he exclaimed. The three of us girls stared at them for a moment before bursting into laughter.

“The Ultimate Nerf Gun Showdown?! Babe, really?” choked out Kristie, doubling up with laughter.

“HUSH PEASANTS!” roared Louis as he pegged the three of us in the chest. He glared down at us as we dropped to the floor, clutching our stomachs, giggling. “This is a serious thing!” He said dramatically, which only made us laugh harder. He shot us again. “Will you three just please listen?” We shut up with the identical serious faces. Then a giggle slipped from my mouth and we lost it again. Louis sighed. “Help me guys?” he pleaded his band-mates.

“This is fun, you guys!” Zayn said.

“Yeah, we created it so we can have some relief from our hectic schedule,” added Harry.

I sat up. “Ok, ok tell us,” I said, intrigued.

Liam helped me up, “Oh babe, you’re gonna enjoy this,” he laughed. “I love it.”

“Of course you do,” Harry muttered. “You and Danielle win all the time.” His face suddenly paled as he realized what he had just said. Liam’s face suddenly looked very stony and cold. “Sorry mate, I didn’t mean to…” spluttered Harry. He glanced at the both of us nervously. I pretended to be super interested in the checkered squares of the Tomlinsons’ kitchen floor.

“Well!” Louis interrupted the silence. “Let’s get started with the rules, shall we?” There was forced cheerfulness in his tone. “Zayn! If you please!” Louis said loudly.

“Er… Ok,” Zayn began. “First, no head shots; only the torso counts so that’s from the shoulders to the waist. Second, you have three lives, so three hits and you’re out. The last two standing will get one life. Third, no hitting your own teammates. Fourth, no joining forces or alliances. Fifth, going into the house is not allowed. Only the yard. You can hide behind anything in the yard. Sixth, no other weapons or shields except your Nerf gun will be used. Got it?” he asked us.

We all nodded.

“LOTTIE!” Louis shouted up the stairs.

WHAT?” Lottie yelled back.

“COME DOWN AND BRING OLIVE! NERF GUN FIGHT!” Louis called back. Within seconds, Lottie and Olive had raced down the stairs. Kristie quickly told Olive the rules.

“Alright, four teams of three,” Zayn said. Liam grabbed my hand while Celeste wandered over. The teams were: team one: Kristie, Niall, and Olive; team two: Liam, Celeste, and me; team three: Zayn, Perrie, and Lottie; team four: Louis, Eleanor, and Harry. “Now,” Louis said gleefully once we’ve all got our teams. He clapped his hands together excitedly, “Are we ready to begin?” We all nodded. “Follow me then!” he waved a hand. The rest of the group lumbered behind after him, leaving Liam and me in the kitchen. When I tried to follow, Liam grabbed my wrist, holding onto me tightly.

I glanced at him shyly, “Shall we go then?” I gestured at the door. He suddenly grabbed me around the waist and held me close to him. I realized, with a shock, that he was my boyfriend now. Then I had to remember how to breathe.

“I just want you to know that I’m completely over Danielle,” his murmur carried over my head. He leaned back to look at me seriously and I felt myself getting lost in his warm, brown eyes. A sad expression came across his face. “I know you’re not over that ex of yours yet,” he began gravely. I started to speak, to protest that I was over Will, but the minute I thought of his name, a ripple of hurt washed over me. “I know that you’re hurt and you’ve had your heart broken,” he said gently, “But I will be here for you. I just want you to know that, ok? And no matter how long it’ll take for you to stop hurting, I’ll be here. We can take this as slow as you want,” he told me sincerely. I couldn’t speak; tears flooded my eyes as I just nodded. He kissed my forehead lightly and I closed my eyes. “I won’t hurt you, I promise,” he assured me solemnly. I nodded again, basking in the warmth and security of his embrace. His lips met mine softly and I sighed in his arms. His kisses were mind-blowing, making my entire body limp as a noodle and my knees feeling like jelly.

Finally I pulled away, “We should probably go,” I murmured. Trying to lighten up his mood, I grinned deviously up at him, “Didn’t Harry say you always win? Let’s add to your win count,” I said, towing him out the door. The sound of his laughter made me grin goofily. We got to the Tomlinsons’ shed just as Louis passed out Nerf guns. Louis raised his eyebrows but didn’t say anything.

“Alright, are we all ready?” Louis asked once everyone got settled with their teams. We all nodded. “Spread out!” Louis called, “We don’t want to make this too easy, do we?”

“Ready to win, babe?” Liam smirked at me.

I grinned back, “Oh yes.” Celeste rolled her eyes at us. The three of us moved to a shady area.

Johannah came out on the porch. “Ready guys?” she called out. We all hefted our Nerf guns up and got ready.

“YES!” twelve voices answered in unison.

“All right then, let the Ultimate Nerf Gun Showdown begin and may the odds be ever in your favor!” she called out and then blew a whistle. Chaos ensued as bright orange foam bullets started flying everywhere. Niall pegged Lottie one time in the back and Lottie got him with a revenge shot. Eleanor snuck up on Celeste and shot her before Celeste turned around and shot her twice. Liam grabbed my hand and we weaved around the yard, dodging bullets. Zayn started chasing us, pursued by Harry. I tried to shoot Zayn but he ran away and I hit Harry once.

“Sucks Styles!” I shouted, laughing, as I ran away from him. Liam pegged him again but was shot in the back by Louis.

“You are not winning this time, Payne!” Louis shouted as Liam dove to avoid Louis’s bullets. I shot Louis in the back before he started coming for me. I shot at Kristie as I sprinted past her. She got me back with a shot to the shoulders.

“Oh bloody hell!” I heard Perrie curse, just as Johannah called out.

“Sorry Perrie darling! You’re out!”

I surveyed my surroundings; eleven more people were still in the game.

“Bye, Hazza!” I watched Niall peg Harry in the back.

“Harry, you’re out!” Johannah, our ever attentive referee, called. Now we were down to ten.

I snuck up behind Lottie and shot her twice. “Sorry Lottie!” I yelled as I ran past her to avoid getting shot by Louis.

“Lottie, dear! You’re out!” Johannah said to her daughter.

“Celeste! Behind you!” I shouted at Celeste as Zayn came up behind her.

She turned just a second too late. “You’re out, Celeste!” Johannah said.

“Damn,” Celeste mumbled, trudging past me.

“Nooo!” I heard Olive shout as Liam chased after her.

“You’re out, Olive hon!” Johannah shouted. I got Eleanor twice just as she was stalking after Liam. “Eleanor is out!” announced Johannah. Now we were left with Liam, Zayn, Louis, Niall, Kristie, and me. Louis started coming after me since I got Eleanor out, but got shot by Liam.

“Louis, you’re out!” his mother called.

“So long, Boobear!” Liam grinned and pretended to blow at the top of his Nerf gun.

Louis shook his head, “One of these days, Payne, one of these days.”

I went after Niall as he went after Liam. “Sorry Niall,” I said apologetically.

“Niall is out!” Johannah said. Niall grumbled but didn’t protest.

“It’s up to you now babe!” he shouted to Kristie, who smirked.

“Only four left! Who will survive this edition of the Ultimate Nerf Gun Showdown?” Louis asked dramatically.

I decided to go after Kristie when I heard “No!” and then felt two bullets land against my back.

“Elaina has put forth a valiant effort; however, that is not enough against the wrath of Zayn Malik. It is down to the final three!” Louis said in his announcer voice. I looked down to see Liam sprawled on the ground.

“Sorry babe, couldn’t get to you in time,” he said sheepishly. I laughed as I headed toward the porch.

“Avenge me!” I called, blowing him a kiss. I groaned when Zayn tagged him just as he stood up.

“DJ MALIK GETS PAYNE!” Zayn cheered, waving his Nerf gun around.

“AND PAUSE!” Louis boomed, “We are now down to the last two, you know what that means, ladies and gentlemen?”

“DEATH MATCH!” mainly the boys shouted.

“Sorry babe,” Liam whispered as he took his place next to mine.

I laughed “Sorry you didn’t keep your championship,” I told him.

“Alright Miss Coyne and Mr. Malik, it is time for the death match. ARE. YOU. READY?” bellowed Louis. Kristie and Zayn eyed each other and then hoisted up their Nerf guns. They nodded.

“Ok, one of you will go to the front porch. The other will stay on the back porch. You will have one life and one life only. First to get shot, loses. IS THAT CLEAR?” Louis asked. They nodded again. “Alright competitors, shake friendly hands.” Kristie and Zayn shook hands. “Miss Coyne, you shall stay on the back porch. Mr. Malik, you shall go to the front porch. Ready, set, go.” Zayn took off to the front porch while Kristie wandered over to the back porch. “Alright audience! ARE YOU READY FOR THE DEATH MATCH TO BEGIN?!” Louis asked. We cheered in approval. “Alright competitors! ARE YOU READY FOR THE DEATH MATCH TO BEGIN?!” We heard a cheer from the front porch as Kristie whooped, raising her Nerf gun. “3…2…6….0… annnnnnd BEGIN!” Louis blew the whistle. Kristie leapt off the porch in pursuit of Zayn. The rest of us began calling out cheers and boos.

“Go babe go!” Niall cheered. Louis sprinted after Kristie to get into the action. We followed them.

“And he ducks and he shoots but she runs away! Who’s the champion going to be this time? Oh it’s so exciting! Look at that duck! Look at that aim! Wait, no don’t look at that aim since it missed. And he tries for a third time! They say third time’s the charm, will he get it? And he misses yet again!” Louis dictated their every move. “And she’s out for blood, ladies and gentlemen! Look at her go! And she aims… she shoots…. And oh! She misses also. That Malik is a sly one, I tell ya! A slippery sly one! And she lines up her shot again annnnnnd the Malik is out! We have our first champion of the day!” Louis cheered. He marched up to Kristie and raised her hand “Miss Kristie Coyne!” Niall cheered like crazy while the rest of us clapped. “And now… It is time for the second round of the Ultimate Nerf Gun Showdown…” Louis paused for effect, “GIRLS VERSUS GUYS! The same rules apply!” Olive and Lottie dropped out to even the playing field. The girls smirked at the boys while the boys grinned deviously, thinking they already won. We collected the bullets and spread out just like before. Johannah blew the whistle again. Almost immediately, Celeste and Perrie got eliminated. So as revenge, Eleanor and I pegged Harry and Zayn in the back. I ran away from Louis, laughing, as he screamed “THE TOMMO IS COMING FOR YOU!”

I shot at Liam but only managed to hit him in the leg. He turned around and gave me a cheeky grin. I rolled my eyes at him. He managed to get Eleanor.

“WHOO! GO LIAM!” Niall cheered. I shot him in the chest three times as he was celebrating. “ARGH, SHE GOT ME!” he pretended to die on the ground. I laughed and sprinted away from Liam as he tried to avenge Niall’s death. Kristie snuck up behind Liam and shot him.

“YES!” We cheered and we high fived each other.

“KRISTIE, WATCH OUT!” I called just as Louis shot Kristie in the back.

“PAUSE!” Niall shouted. Zayn made a dramatic dun, dun, dun noise. “ARE YOU READY FOR THE DEATH MATCH?!” Niall yelled.

I hefted my Nerf gun, “Bring it on Tommo,” I smirked.

Louis grinned, “Oh it is on,” he raised his Nerf gun.

“Competitors, shake friendly hands, if you will,” Niall ordered. Louis and I quickly shook hands. “Alright, Louis, front porch. Elaina, back porch. GET INTO YOUR POSITIONS!” roared Niall. Louis smirked at me as he dashed to the front porch. I took up position on the back porch.

“You got this babe!” Liam shouted out encouragingly.

WHAT?” We heard Louis yell. “Liam, you’re supposed to be on my side!” We all burst into laughter.

“Sorry, mate!” Liam called back. “But she’s my girlfriend!” I blushed as he winked at me.

“EL!” Louis shouted.

Eleanor shook her head, laughing. “WHOO GO LOUIS! LOUIS IS GOING TO WIN!” She shouted, raising her arms like a cheerleader. We all doubled up with laughter again as she rolled her eyes.

“That’s my girl!” Louis called smugly.

“ALRIGHT! AUDIENCE, ARE YOU READY TO SEE SOME BLOOD?” Niall asked. Everyone cheered. “COMPETITORS! ARE YOU READY… FOR… THE DEATH MATCH?!”

“WHOO!” I cheered, holding up number one with my fingers

“GET ON WITH IT, HORAN!” Louis yelled.

“ALRIGHT… IN… THREE….TWO… ONE…GO!” Niall blew the whistle hard. I quickly stole behind the shed as I raised a finger to my lips, gesturing to the audience that they remain quiet. They nodded, laughing.

Louis burst into the backyard, “Where is she?!” he yelled, brandishing his Nerf gun. I fought down a giggle as I crept behind the wall of people. They didn’t even notice me.

“Behind the tool shed!” Zayn yelled. I stood up as Louis’s back was turned towards me, intent on ambushing me behind the shed.

“Louis!” I called sweetly. Louis turned around and realized his mistake just as I pelted him in the chest with orange bullets.

“YES! WHOO!” Liam cheered, running over to kiss me in front of everyone. And then me, being me, flushed. He smirked at my warm cheeks. “I love making you blush,” he whispered, which only made me turn redder. He smirked again.

Niall marched over to me, “I present the second champion of the Ultimate Nerf Gun Showdown… Elaina!” He raised my hand up. Liam cheered enthusiastically, while Louis slunk off to the porch, with a trying-hard-not-to-laugh Eleanor trailing behind him.

“Celebratory lunch at Nandos?” Liam offered. “I kind of promised Niall,” he muttered.

Niall beamed. “YES!” he tackled Liam in a hug.

“Alright then, we can go to Nandos and make it to Robin’s cabin before six then,” Harry said. We all agreed heartily. Celeste and Olive parted ways with us and Kristie said goodbye to Olive in private.

***

At around 5:30, we had arrived at Harry’s stepfather’s cabin. The cabin that the boys have been coming to for years. The boys got a nice campfire started while the girls hunted down pillows and blankets. We all gathered around the campfire, just relaxing and roasting marshmallows and hot dogs. Everyone cuddled with their respective partners while Harry wrapped himself in blankets since he had stripped down to nothing.

“This is nice,” I murmured, leaning against Liam’s shoulder. He pulled a blanket around us.

“Yeah, we always come here when we’re on break,” he said softly. His fingers absentmindedly played with my hair. “It’s nice to get away from the craziness for a little while.”

"Elaina, you're on the news," Kristie said suddenly. I looked up from checking my twitter. She handed me her phone.

"Does Liam Payne have a new girlfriend?" I read from Kristie's phone. There was a grainy picture of Liam and me riding our bikes. I was wearing my sunglasses, so the readers couldn't tell who I was. "Last week, Liam Payne of One Direction was spotted in the streets of Amsterdam, riding bikes with a mystery girl. The boyband singer was in town for a concert on their European tour and looked extremely happy with a girl, whose identity is still unknown. The pair reportedly visited Puccini Bomboni and had a nice stroll along the canals. According to a few passersby, the two seemed to enjoy the sunny weather and went rollerblading as well as paddle-boating in the canals. Payne, who was previously engaged to dancer, Danielle Peazer, had his engagement broken off twelve weeks ago. However, he has been spotted with a few girls ever since the engagement was broken. It is unknown whether or not if they are the same girl."

"What?" Liam asked incredulously. "How'd they know that? What tabloid is that?"

"Um, it's the Sun," I answered.

"How in the world did they get the exact number of weeks though?" he furrowed his brow.

I shrugged, "Kristie, you and I are both in the news," I handed Kristie's phone back to her. 

"Who are these two girls that have been spotted on tour with One Direction? It is a mystery that have Directioners scratching their heads and of course, wishing that they were them. One Direction's fifth world tour started off a few weeks ago and we here at Sugarscape have noticed a few things. Particularly, two things. Two girls have been seen hanging around the tour buses at every concert venue and hotels where One Direction has been. They were present when Zayn unfortunately got hit with a pap's camera. They have been spotted everywhere and it's obvious that they are on tour with One Direction. But who are they? Did Niall, Liam, or Harry get girlfriends? It is very likely. After all, all three of them are single. However, sadly the lads have remained very quiet," Kristie finished reading. She shook her head. "Well, I think it's a good idea to stay quiet then," she said. I nodded in agreement.

Suddenly Louis snickered and glanced my way. I shot him a look. “What?” I said crossly.

He shook his head, laughing. “Let me see?” Zayn said, reaching for Louis’s phone. He chuckled and passed the phone around.

“What?!” I asked as all of them except for Liam looked at me. “Eleanor? Perrie?” I pleaded, but they just shook their heads, laughing. I turned to Kristie, “Kristie?”

She glanced around at the boys, “Should I tell her then?” she asked mischievously.

“Yes!” They chorused.

Kristie fought hard to keep a straight face but failed miserably. “So… uh… Louis was on tumblr….” She began before collapsing in a fit of giggles. I shot her a look. Why was that so funny?

“And we found your blog!” Louis shouted, laughing. Oh no… My heart dropped.

“Really?” Liam asked, amused, reaching for Louis’s phone. “I want to see!”

“No!” I cried, trying to snatch away the phone.

But Liam pulled it out of reach. “Let’s see what we have here,” he scrolled through my old tumblr blog. “I would be so happy if I were Mrs. Liam Payne,” he read from the screen. The others burst into laughter. I made a strangled noise. Why did I not delete my tumblr? “Dear Liam, please notice me? And take me home? Much love, Elaina,” he continued reading. I wanted to dig a hole and never climb out.  “Ooh, look an imagine! I’ve always loved reading those” Liam exclaimed, chuckling. “Imagine: Liam takes you for a romantic getaway to Paris and proposes to you under the Eiffel tower!” I groaned… At least he hasn’t found my dirty or smutty ones. “Aw! Imagine: Your child wakes up in the middle of the night, crying. You groan, but get up anyway when your husband, Liam, gently pushes you down. ‘I got this babe,’ he whispers to you before kissing you softly. You smile, because you have the best husband in the world. Look! Here’s a picture of my child, guys!” Liam showed a picture of a smiling baby.

“Awwwwwww,” everyone mocked, laughing. Whatever divine force is out there, please kill me now, I prayed silently.

“Wow! Look at all these shirtless pictures of me tagged ‘Liam hot, Liam shirtless.’ Ooh! You commented on this one: ‘I can’t breathe, I’m gonna die. Liam, stop killing me, you sexy beast,’” Liam read to the amusement of everyone except for me. I buried my flaming face in my hands. Just let a rock fall on top of me, or something. I pleaded to Mother Nature.  “And what’s this?” he asked, holding up an edit of Liam and me. “Did you Photoshop yourself into this?” he asked me, amused. I made a weak noise. Just kill me now.

“Wait! I’ve got something even better!” Kristie exclaimed and dashed into the house. I sank my head back into my hands. It can’t get any worse than this, I chanted to myself.

I was wrong.

“Look what Elaina has in her suitcase!” Kristie came out. “One Direction bracelets, a sleep shirt that says ‘I sleep with Liam Payne!’” More laughter. “And I just happen to have this lovely picture on my phone!” Kristie smirked, showing her phone. I snuck a peek and groaned again. It was my Liam cardboard cutout.

“There are even lipstick stains on Liam!” Harry shouted gleefully, after seeing the picture.

I wanted to cry. No, I wanted to die. Urgh, this was so embarrassing.

Liam gently pulled my head up to him. “I think it’s adorable,” he chuckled. I groaned and let my head fall back into my hands.

“Just… stop!” I begged. Everyone laughed. “I hate you all so much right now,” I mumbled from behind my hands. “Why don’t I just fangirl too? To seal the deal. After all, I never got my chance to,” I muttered.

“What a great idea!” Louis exclaimed. I shot him daggers. He widened his eyes innocently.

“C’mon, Elaina!” Kristie urged me wickedly. I groaned inwardly. Knowing Kristie and the boys, they won't stop pushing me. I got up. Urgh. Might as well get this over with.

“OHMYGOD IT’S ONE DIRECTION! OHMYGOD!” I screamed, jumping up and down. “LOUIS! I WANT TO SMACK YOUR BUM!” I reached over and smacked Louis’s ass, harder than I intended to. On purpose. 

“Ouch!” Louis protested.

“ZAYN! OH MYGOD! YOUR VOICE IS LIKE, AMAZAYN!” I gushed. “HARRY! OHMYGOD YOUR EYES! YOUR HAIR! NIALL! YOU’RE SO ADORABLE! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!” I squealed.

“Excuse me?” Kristie said. I gave her a cheeky grin.

“PLEASE MARRY ME NIALL! NIALL! NIALL, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH NIALL!” I yelled, pretending to burst into tears.

“Ok, that’s it!” Kristie started to get up.

But Liam beat her to it. He wrapped an arm around me. “OHMYGOD! LIAM PAYNE IS TOUCHING ME! I’M GONNA FAINT!” I screamed. “LIAM! LIAM! LI-“ I was cut off by Liam pressing his lips to mine. My knees actually shook and Liam held me tight, to prevent me from falling over. “I think I’m actually going to faint,” I managed to whisper. He chuckled against my lips.

“So… you still love Niall, eh?” he asked.

“N…no,” I stuttered. He laughed before kissing me again.

“Get a room!” Louis yelled, tossing a marshmallow at us. Everyone laughed.

“Hey! Look who Elaina follows on tumblr!” Harry cackled.

Kristie paled, “Oh no you don’t!” She lunged for the phone. Harry laughed and tossed it to Zayn. “Don’t you dare!” Kristie warned.

“Let’s see what Kristie has on her tumblr,” Zayn laughed.

“No!” pleaded Kristie.

“Niall likes to kiss you on the lips. If he’s going to kiss you, it’s going to be the lips. He doesn’t see a point in anywhere else; it’s the lips that matter. The kisses linger after a while and it just leaves you wanting more…which you always get,” Zayn read.

There were some whistles. “Get some, Horan!” The guys cheered.

Niall took the phone from Zayn. “Preference: He gets asked about your sex life,” he started reading while the boys cheered. Kristie groaned. I laughed and leaned against Liam, enjoying the look on Kristie’s face.

“Don’t delete your tumblr,” Liam murmured to me, as Niall read out dirty imagines from Kristie’s blog, much to Kristie’s chagrin. It was entertaining to watch.

I turned to him, “Why not?” I protested, “It’s embarrassing!”

“It gives me ideas on what you like,” He said and then suddenly turned pink. I raised my eyebrows at him. Was Liam Payne blushing? “And uh, you know… for uh…dates and stuff,” he mumbled.

I laughed, “Ok, I won’t delete the blog, but I do need to clean it up,” I told him.

He gave me a weird look, “Clean it up?”

I nodded, “Well I’m obviously not letting you see everything, am I?” I blushed. “There are some things on there that should stay unseen by your eyes.” I decided. Liam laughed as he pulled me close.

“We’ll see about that,” he promised, teasing me.

“No, you will most definitely not be seeing those, Liam Payne,” I said firmly. He chuckled as he laughed along with the guys as Niall read something that made Kristie flush. I stared into the flames, smiling gently to myself.

“What are you grinning about, silly?” Liam asked, chuckling.

I turned to him. “Nothing, it’s nice,” I said, gesturing around us. “Peaceful…” He nodded, understanding what I meant.

“Yeah, it’s nice,” he blew out a relaxed sigh as I snuggled closer to him. The boys felt close. They felt like…family. And Liam’s warm arms felt like…home. The thoughts popped into my mind. And I realized with a start, that it was true. Crazy family, I thought. But a family where I’m finally accepted…

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

4.1K 72 21
When 5 best friends run into One Direction at an Ed Sheeran concert, everything goes wrong. As each of the girls fall in love with a member, the one...
28.7K 382 29
The boys of One Direction are on tour. They meet various beautiful fans and see new wonderful cities. But, its not all fun and games. Zayn meets an o...
16.3K 333 16
Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, and Niall Horan all knew they were different from the start. They met each other at school and...
11.7K 374 30
Emma Jones and Liam Payne have been the best of friends ever since they met in chorus class back in grade school. Two years after the creation of One...