Just A Game [Sequel to Too Cl...

Da aznbeautyxxx09

Ciel has marked Star, And Alois remembers nothing of her. But what happens when Alois comes face to face with... Altro

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter five
Chapter Six
Chapter 7

Chapter Three

3.9K 139 138
Da aznbeautyxxx09

===ALOIS===

 Crimson red like blood...

Her hair flowed below her shoulders. 

She wore a blue gown...

Like those flowers...

Those flowers Alois always loved.

Loved?

Who...

His mind went in circles. His soul was dark and swirling in a cloud of confusion.

Why was she even up? Was she waiting for the wolf to bite? Serving herself up as a feast?

"Your Highness. Forgive me for this intrusion," She began.

Alois didn't know what looked more intimidating, the darkness behind her sweet tone, or his own appearance. He felt nervous, but he was good at masking emotion. His guard was up, and he could smell some sort of foul play brewing under his nose.

He leaned against the wall by his door and let his loosely tied purple robe slip, revealing a leg up to his thiegh barely hiding his...

"Did you come out here just to see me?" He called her out without hesitation.

"N-no...I mean... Yes, I came to see if you needed anything before bed."

Alois licked his bottom lip. "Do I? Well, I do feel like im missing something rather dear to me..."

Lily's chest rose in a nervous breath. Alois had her now.

"Are you aroused when you see me like this?" He asked so bluntly, streching out his leg.

Lily's face turned into an unbelieveing shade of red. Obviously she wasn't prepared for this.

"Your Highness...As much as I want to please you.." she looked down, clearly not faking this emotion.

"...but this is...a little strong..." she finished.

Alois popped his neck and stood straight. "Who are you little maid of mine? I know your different. I can smell it all over you. Your too good. Too sweet and perfected..." Alois made his way over to her.

"I like to own things, and your one of the things I own. Like a pretty vase collected over years, your lovely to look at." Alois cupped Lily's cheek gently, looking into her eyes. He had her, had her in his trance.

Alois had always been a seductive bastard and he knew it. How else was he able to use himself to get out of that pervert's hands before he claimed his right as a Trancy boy? People were such losers for sexual desire.

"I'm--I'm just a maid looking to please you."

===LILY===

Stupid fucking idiot boy! How dare he think he can outsmart me! I'm the woman here. Sure he may be...gorgeous...but nevertheless I can't let him catch on...

"Your...Highness..." she continued, undoing her gown when ...

She caught her breath.

"What the hell are you doing?" he scowled, in a scolding sort of tone.

Alois had slapped her hand away furiously, with his face down in...shame?

Did this so-called hardened young man just feel shame? And why?

"You should sleep. You have plenty of work for you to keep busy tommorow. And stay out of my way," replied Aloisbitterly, and without another word he walked off to his room.

===STAR===

The past few days of training to be a lady were really tiring. You had decided not to eavesdrop on the men because you felt maybe that was the problem. You weren't behaving right.

"C'mon suck it in Star I know ya can!" cheered Mey-Rin as she tightened the corset, practically cutting off all your breathing.

"OOUUGHGHH!!!!" you groaned.

"You do want to look perfect for when time comes for the public to see you? I heard the last paper had the story that Sebastian gave to the queen. Seems to be working out jus' fine! Just think, soon you'll be Mrs. Phantomhive!

"There's no such thing as perfect, Mey-Rin." you added. "I'm sure if you took off those glasses you'd be ravishing!"

Mey-Rin blushed. " No...no...your flattering me."

She continued to help dress you, which seemed unessesary. You knew how to dress yourself...

The dress was gorgeous. It was royal blue like Ciel's formal attire, the family color. 

"Mey-Rin."

"Yes?" she finished buttoning the last bit and straightening out the skirt.

"Have you...ever been in love?"

Mey-Rin froze. "Uh-deh-uh...well..." Her face became extremely red.

You turned around and pointed teasingly, "You fancy Finny!"

"WhhhhaAAAAtttt NOOoo....!" Her nose began bleeding profusely.

"Mey-Rin! Oh no! Here...use this we can wash it later..." you said offering the hem of your dress lifting it up.

"NO NO NO!" she ran off and out the room quicker than you could try and argue back.

You laughed, thinking to yourself how cute she could be.

"Are your ready for your date?" 

Sebastian should up at the door timely, as usual. Tonight you and Ciel were going to have dinner together like a real couple, dressed up fancy and in the garden.

It was incredibly romantic, you couldn't wait to finally feel the reality of the begining of being with a well respected man.

 But, on the less brighter side it was a test to see if you were moving along in your training as a refined english noble-woman.

So much for fun...

"I'll be down in a second Sebastian." you said with an assured grin. Honestly you were a bit nervous. Ciel was good at making you feel that way, even when he walked into any room in the house he had the aura of royalty, something you didn't believe you had.

"Remember to walk gently and lightly," recited Sebastian informitively. "A woman of royal stature should always be prepared to act as her spouse's support system. Remember, your representing a lineage of Phantomhive women."

"You really know how to put the pressure on, don't you?" you replied sarcastically,.

"Really Star, do you have to have sass everytime you open your mouth?"

"O shut it Sebby...I'm already nervous enough," you replied, examining your hair in the long mirror. It was curled into a bun with a few strands fashionably hanging down. Very classy for the age. And to make matters more pressuring, the dress you wore was...Ciel's mother's, along with the silver dangling diamond filled earrings. You wondered how they managed to salvage that during the fire...but guessed it wasn't your place to ask.

...

When you made your way down, and out into the garden, candle light lit the entire of the yard.  Everything was decorated so beautifully. candles illuminated the table, a feast of a meal made, including an entire chicken with stuffing and glaze dripping off of it. 

You smiled.

There...was....WINE....

That would surely ease her nerves. The servants stood back with lit up faces. Were...they happy for you? Truthfully, you wished they could share this moment with you. But you guess things would change from now on.

First Step...sitting...

Ciel sat across from you on the long table, wearing a matching outfit. He had his eyepatch on, you assumed he wanted to look more proper for you by hiding the old contract mark but you didn't get why, you've seen it before...His face made a small but existing smile. He had alot on his mind, and you really wanted to ask him. But that was another rule, women shouldn't ask work-related questions at the dinner table. 

Ugh, sometimes you hated  this country...but it had magic...

 You waited for Sebastian as he offered the seat, giving you that cheesy smirk, pulling it back without a sound of wood scraping cement. That, was one hell of a move. You sat slowly, not plopping down or rushingly sitting, but instead slowly lowered yourself into the chair, the perfect amount of room for you. 

You swore you broke out in a sweat just doing that alone

Dinner from there seemed to go smoothly, you sipped the wine instead of gobbling it, and made sure you used every utinsel correctly, and making sure not to smack, or put your elbows on the table.,

"Love, are you enjoying the food?" Ciel asked politely, his kindness genuine.

"Yes, I am. Thank you for asking dear."  you replied kindly.

"You look so beautiful in that dress," Ciel commented.

"Oh Ciel, it's only because this dress belonged to a beautiful woman."

Ciel lifted his eyebrows in awe, and sipped at his wine glass.

"Are you sure it's not the drinking talking to you?" you said jokingly.

"Certainly, but I was curious, after this lovely dinner would you like to fence with me?"

He said it in such a sensual tone that you hesitantly grabbed your wine and took a HUGE manly gulp, shaking nervously. Sebastian eyed you and sighed, the servants gasped and Ciel didn't change his expression.

"My apologies my Lord...I just didn't expect that."

You quickly wiped your mouth.

"Expect what?" he said curiously, even though he already knew what he was doing.

"The...the way you...nevermind." You shook your head, trying to remove what pictures matched his tone.ll

He laughed. "Your really silly, and I think it will come in handy. It's proper for a lady to learn. Prehaps I can also show you some of my other hobbies?"

Hobbies...Oh God, what did Ciel do that I didn't know about? Apparently alot. He could fence, and had other hobbies?

"I'de love to." 

===LILY===

Lily stepped back into her room. 

"What the bloody hell is wrong with that man? He's so confusing..." She complained to herself.

It was as if he felt bad, but was throwing his frustration at her. And to think this was just a game to him? Playing along drawing his cards out every time she drew one he one upped her...but something got him in the end.

...And stay out of my way!...

Fine then. She would.

She was begining to hate him for being so...mysterious about himself. He was a book that she had to open and read, a challenge. Then if he wanted to see what she was hiding, she'd show him. Her only job was to protect him from some sort of memories by distracting him. Obviously she'd need a new approach on dealing with him. She wasn't going to live unhappily just because he wanted to throw fits.

It was already established he fancied her in some way, and she would make sure to take advantage of this.

He liked her being the submissive innocent maid, but he saw through that facade. She really wasn't that guilty of anything though...just trying to survive.

And she couldn't help but think about how he approached her in his robes...

He was such a girly man, she had her questions.

Could he be gay?

That kind of persuasion?

No, couldn't be. He did look at her in a way only a man would looking at another woman. 

Well, he wanted her out of his way, so she figured she should just do exactly that.

And go on from there.

If he was pleased, then she would be. Then from there, she'd work her magick...

===SEBASTIAN===

Sebastian landed perfectly at the foot of the Trancy home.

Right next to Angus, who had been patiently waiting for his arrival.

"Late."

"No, fashionably late. Keep up Angus." corrected Sebastian.

"So you found the other photo...good work Sebastian." Angus sarcastically commented. "Too bad it was already in the paper."

Ignoring his remarks, Sebastian continued. "It is to my knowledge that someone had found it. But don't even try to take the credit. So even you had forgotten about it."

Angus said nothing.

"Not only that, Angus, but the person who picked it up is likely not a demon. It would be foolish to let that kind of news spread so quickly at this time."

Angus nodded, and tilted his head to look directly at Sebastian.

"Sebastian, I'm only here because I am the one who eats all the soul after the hell hound passes. But you, your so interested in fiddling with everyone's chess pieces. Your so greedy..."

"I'm here because I am meant to be where I am at otherwise I would not be here in the state I am."

"You sound like one of those idiot angels babbling..."

"Angel..."

"Your suggesting--" Angus furrowed his brow.

"Yes. And if this happens, the only weapon we will ever be able to claim will be taken into the wrong hands. All of man kind will be gone. And we will serve in heaven once more, never allowed to have another choice. Time...will alter."

[Author: Let me ask you this kiddos, what do you think the 'weapon' is?]

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

129K 4.4K 31
You've run away, unsure of what could happen. What would happen if we mixed in a little bit of magic and tragedy, along with anger issues? I guess we...
149K 3.5K 17
a male yandere bully x female reader book. warning, the book is cringey as fuck- [⚠️caution⚠️] story is not for the young, nor the sensitive. For it...
452K 14.4K 52
You lost your Aunt in the woods and end up in the Phantomhive Manor. You have became a maid in order to stay. Ciel didn't really like you at first be...
73 5 11
Henry finally gets everything he wants after his father dies .He becomes king,get his dream guy,and his people love him.But what will happen when old...