I'm Coming Home (Cimorelli St...

PerfectionMyName tarafından

Several years had past in the Cimorelli household, precise five years. A lot of things changed in this family... Daha Fazla

Table of Contents
Who And What They Are Now
In Sacramento (Christina)
In San Diego (Katherine)
In New York (Lisa)
In Dallas (Amy)
In Long Beach (Lauren)
In Malibu (Dani)
What's Going On?
Driving, Flying and Waiting
The First One Is Home
The Older Ones are Home and The Airport
Everyone Is Home
This I Promise You
Revealing Fellings
We're Getting Married!!!
He Did Not Just Do That?! Oh, Yes He Did!
She Hurted You
Gone, Gone, Gone
I Can't Forgive Her Anymore
Two Pieces
Who's Pregnant?!
Which One?
Dani's Pregnant?!
You Liar
Try To Promise
Gotta Go My Own Way
Take A Bow
Giving You Up
Here We Go Again
Family Portrait
Just Try
Fix A Heart
Never Let Her Go
Falling Into Pieces
In Case
Shoudn't Come Back
Family First
So Scared
Story of My Life
Say Something
Classic
Fireproof
Blank Space
Mrs. All American
I'll Show You
Hello
Take Your Time
Break Up In A Small Town
Sorry
Wrapped Around Your Finger
Just A Little Bit Harder
Knock Knock Joke
Say You Won't Let Go
The Proposal

Lisa Cimorelli Style

5K 102 30
PerfectionMyName tarafından

Writer's note: This chapter was written a bit funnier than the others. Mostly Lisa's POV is funnier xD

Dani's POV

I had to get out of that house, it was such a weird atmosphere in there. I was walking down the street, with my hands in my jacket pockets and my black beanie on my head, it was so cold outside. I was looking left and right, I could see happy families everywhere, but not at our house. It really sucks, but how much I wish it could be, as it was. If I could go in the past, I would change everything.

"I would change everything," I said quietly to myself, I was talking to myself, all alone.

About that call I made, well I called Justin a couple of days ago, so I could talk to him about my sisters and I talked bad about them, I feel so now stupid. And Justin joked he would call on Clevver TV and said that he would say some lies, that stupid moron. I'll never forgive him for what he has done. He's just a loser, Lauren was right. I hope someday she'll forgive me, for my mistakes and bad things. I was walking down the street and some people who laughed and looked really nice, were walking down my way. We passed each other and suddenly a girl, that looked sixteen turned around.

"Hey, I'm sorry for annoying you, but you really look like someone familiar," the girl said, she looked nice though, I smiled, because I never saw that girl in my life.

"Really, I look like who?" I asked her and laughed, she laughed too and she fixed her cap.

"Well, I think it'll sound a bit stupid, but I think you look like Dani Cimorelli," she replied excitedly, now she got me, I was trying not to reveal myself.

"Dani Cimorelli? Really? Why?" I asked her and smiled, she smiled back. Wait! That smile, where have I seen it before?

"Well, you look like her and you have a very similar style. I don't remember her well anymore, since I was eight years old when they had the show, but she was my favorite and my idol. But I rather not annoy you, with my fangirling," she said, I was surprised that people remember me and our band. I thought we were forgotten. Cool.

"You don't annoy me, you can tell me everything. I know that sounded weird a bit, since we know each other for a minute," I said and laughed, she was surprised by my good and nice attitude.

"Have you been a fan too?" she asked me, I made a small smirk.

"Well, I was always their fan, but I think, that's my opinion at least, they are unforgettable and they should maybe make a comeback someday," I said to her, I don't wanna tell her I'm really Dani though.

"Yes, they really should. But you know what was unforgettable, when they had a show in Citywalk and I was in the first row and I enjoyed it. And after that people could meet them, I directly went to Dani and asked her if I could get her autograph and she signed it and wrote,"never stop believing in your dreams and don't forget who you are little angel". Then I hugged her and said to her, "you never stop believing too and never forget who you are".

"That was you?" I asked hyper, oops, it slipped out. But I remember her, she was that cute little girl with that gorgeous smile.

"What? Then, you are Dani Cimorelli? Why did you lie?" the girl asked me confused.

"Well, yeah I am. But it's kinda complicated to explain, but yeah I'm Dani Cimorelli," I said to her and she hugged me, she went all fan girl on me.

"I knew it!" she said and laughed, then she hugged me again.

After I said goodbye to Stephanie, the girl I met and everything else, I gave her my phone number so we well stay in contact and we can go out sometimes together, to have fun. Gosh, just meeting a fan is so...refreshing. I guess some people don't forget you, I thought and smiled to myself. But I must do what's right and never forget who I am. I got my phone out of my pocket and dialed 911.

"Hello, I would like to report an attack," I said to the lady that answered.

Lisa's POV

"Where's Dani?" I said nervously and bit my nails. It's disgusting, I know. And I felt so sick for a couple of days now, gah and I don't even now what's wrong with me. It has passed one hour since Dani left, I'm getting worried and obnoxious and the cops came to collect the evidences (the knife). Since then, Christina, Big Nick and some of the family left to the hospital. It was just me, Amy, Jake, Bella and the little boys left.

30 minutes ago:

I was biting my nails and sobbed and felt sorry for myself, like always, soon someone knocked on the door. I went to the door and opened them, I saw a cop.

"Hello madam, we came because someone called us," the cop said seriously and two cops behind him.

"It's not my fault," I started getting nervous and talking, the cops were looking at me weirdly.

"You'll never get me!" I said loudly and ran out of the house, I almost fell on the stair, a couple of feet away from the cops. I tried to ran behind the house, I ran around the corner, but then I slipped. In the mud! There was a big puddle of mud, like large. The morning was pretty rainy, the cops came running after me and I freaked out.

"Nooooooo. You'll never get me!"  I yelled and tried to get out of the mud and stumbled in there, but then I stopped and then relaxed, it was kinda nice. I felt like a pig and my face was full of mud, by the way. As the three cops came running afterwards me, they stopped and I think they laughed, I couldn't see.

"Oh, just lock me up!" I said and sprawl my arms up, they were cracking up.

"Madam, we were chasing a boy named Justin, not you," the cute cop said and smiled and helped me get out of it.

"Oh," I said and laughed and felt embarrassed like never before in my life.

"But, I have a question for you," he said, I trembled.

"If it's about a purse, that is a really expensive one, I didn't steal, it started beeping in Forever 21 and..." then the cop stopped me and smiled.

"What? No, it's not about a purse, but it's about inviting you on a date. Would you go out with me, just two of us, when you're free. And now, ma'am can I have your number," he said nicely, he's cute and nice though, and manly too.

"Yes, dear sir, you can have it," I said shyly and wrote my number on a paper.

End of flashback

-------------------------------------------

"Hey guys," Dani came in, looking a little bit better, but I was mad.

"Why did you do it?!" I yelled at her in rage, she flinched and looked confused.

"What?!" she yelled back, then she looked at my nails.

"What were you doing?" she asked me and laughed, Amy smirked a little bit, while sitting next to me.

"Don't you ask me about my nails right now! Why did you do it?" I went crazy on her.

"What have I even done?" She asked sassed back.

"The call," Amy coughed several times, I could make out the words and then Amy smiled to me, like going all angel.

"The call," I said slowly, pointing at Dani and grit my teeth.

"Ha he. That face of yours was just priceless, if I could only take a photo. The caaaaaaaaaaaall," Dani said and then mocked me, she made the weirdest face even, I mustn't laugh.

Amy's POV

"Dani, please sit rather," I said and clenched mine fists and cracked my fingers, yes I wanted to choke Dani and I felt so sick. Again!

"I never liked this talks," she said, sat on the comfy seat and crossed her legs.

"We all know, you never liked this kind of talks," I said and tried to be calm and not choke her.

"I'm gonna get you," Lisa hissed to Dani and showing her she'll beat her up.

"If not now, I'll get you when you'll be sleeping and I'll smother you with a pillow," Lisa couldn! and tried to reach over me, just to get Dani.

"Say What?! Lisa, calm down." I said to her and pushed her a bit on the left, away from me.

"Drama queen." I said quietly under my breath, Lisa turned to me.

"I heard you!" She said and crossed her arms.

"Dani, there was that show the Clevver TV on the TV and someone called that me, Lisa or you, stabbed Brain, and I'm asking you, was that you." I asked her, she raised her eyebrows.

"What? I didn't do a thing like that." She yelled confused and threw her arms in the air.

"About what call were you talking about then?" Lisa asked her.

"About a call I shouldn't made. If I didn't call Justin, he wouldn't come here and stab Brian and days ago we were talking about you all, and he joked he'll call Clevver TV and things and everything..." She talked fast, I stopped her.

"So Justin called the Clevver TV and the cops came, to collect the evidence." I said, making a point.

"Yeah, well I called 911 and reported Justin." Dani said.

"Ooooh." Me and Lisa said at the same time, but then Lisa puckered her brow.

"I thought cops were coming for me. I was freaking out!" She said and we could saw her creeps.

Lauren's POV

As soon as we came into the hospital, the doctors toke care of Brian. God save me that man, he's mine blessing. They immediately toke him to the operation room, I think it looked really bad. Soon one of the doctors came to me.

"Are you some how related to Brian Walish?" A doctor, who looked maybe 50 asked me.

"I'm his girlfriend." I said to him, he nodded.

"Well, Brian was stabbed and he lost a lot of blood, so now we are preparing him for an operation. At this moment he's in a critical condition." The doctors said, I buried my face into my hands and tears streamed down my face.

"It's a very difficult operation, but there is a big possibility he well survive." The doctor said and smiled.

"But it's possible he'll die?" I looked at him and asked, he inhaled.

"Yes, it's possible. But now, I can just say have a strong faith and believe and recommend you, your family by your side right now." He said and smiled.

"Thank you doctor, my family is on their way." I said and then he went into the operation room.

"How is he?" Christina came running to me.

"Is everything OK with him?" Katherine came running behind her and then the rest of the family. Then everyone sat on the chairs and some were standing.

"I don't know, but it seems to be really bad. We must wait." I said and cried even more, everyone started hugging me and I felt a bit better. Suddenly Dani's face came into my head. When I said some bad words to her and I felt sick again. But if she just didn't date that stupid guy, maybe Brian would be fine now. If something happens to him, I'll never forgive her.

Katherine's POV

If this would happen to Andy, I would literally die. Really, I would die for him. Unless he would cheat on me, then I would kicked his butt off. No, I wouldn't do that. Mike, Alex, Christian, Nick and Joey would do it. They are pretty strong although.But Andy would never do that do me. He's too nice of a guy, he would even die for me, I think.

"Andy if this happened to you, I would die," I whispered on his ear, I was sitting between him and Christina, he nodded. That's my man. And mine stomach hurts so badly again. Dang it!

Christina's POV

We were waiting and waiting for the news, so I decided to call, how it's at home. I typed the number of our household phone. I expected Jack or Julie to answer, of course they are both very smart. Finally someone answered, it was Julie.

"Yes?" She answered.

"Hey Julie, it's mommy. Is everything at home alright?" I asked her.

"Yes it is and aunt Lisa is very funny," she said and made a small laugh.

"And what kind of a funny thing has she done?" I asked her suspiciously. What has she done now?

"Well, I was on the swing and then she fell in the mud and rolled in the mud like piggies do, while the police men were chasing her..." the kid said. What?!

"Julie don't!" I could hear Lisa in the back.

"Honey, can I have aunt Lisa on the phone?" I said to her nicely, soon Lisa answered.

"Yeah?" She said, I could hear embarrassment in her voice.

"What have you done?" I started speaking louder and I was mad literally.

"Nothing. Don't listen to her, she doesn't even remember what she ate for breakfast," Lisa said quietly.

"Don't lie aunt Lisa, it was all true and I know what I had for breakfast," Julie yelled in the back, then I could hear Amy, trying to shush Julie.

"Obviously Lisa, you fell in the mud, while the cops were chasing you and then you were rolling in a mud like a pig?" I tried to be clear and everyone else looked at me. Katherine looked at me and, you know that laughing, when you laugh so hard, no noise comes out, so you just sit there clapping like a retarded seal? Well, that's how she laughed.

"Yes, it was kind of like that," she said and made a little laugh.

"It was even worse!" Jake yelled in the back.

"I saw her too!" Jack, my son, yelled in the back.

"My stomach muscles hurt because of laughing. So much," Katherine said and laughed silently. Then I turned my phone off and punched Katherine in the arm. Child!

"LOL!" I said to her, gosh I haven't said that in years! LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL it feels so good. I feel 22 again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is the end. Boom. I tried to write it a little bit funnier. So tell me if I succeed :P Tell me what did you like and what not. And oh, is anyone pregnant? And who? I'm so wasting your time :D Comment and vote for the chapter if you liked it. Have fun and enjoy guys :))))))) p.s. I'm sorry if the chapter was too long...

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

14.6K 280 16
Lisa always had strong affection to her younger sister Lauren. However, she is scared to start something with her at all. Lisa is different from othe...
3.9K 106 41
Warning: in this story it contains abuse ,self harm, and eating disorders, nudity, and rape, I didn't add any triggering warning so just so you know...
28.9K 480 64
Lauren cimorelli gets kicked out of the band by her sisters, she looses everything. her friends, family relationships. and her will to sing. she sto...
2K 27 53
Dani:What do you want to do? Amy:Go on an adventure! Dani:Nice. Don't tell the family. We must keep this secret. Amy:Got it. One thing you need to re...