What a curvy girl wants

Por BabyDollKnowsAll

Juliette M. Lake was not fat. She was curvy and had the hips of a goddess, that didn't stop her from feeling... Más

Cheeks
The Acquaintance
Time Management
Revival
Men R' Us
A day off
The Devil's Daughter
With Blessings On top
What A Sinclair Wants
A Proposition at Hand
Two Faced
Taking Turns
Body Worship
The day after
Blue
Play by Play
A little brothers place
Juliettes keeper
The clumsy writer
Sweetie Short
A Bittersweet Helping
The Secret Side Of the Sinclair Boys
Sweetest touch
Discoveries in the oddest places
Rekindle
Fire and Rain
A new heart for Juliette
3 Wave Love
Morning Milk

What she needs

14.4K 567 78
Por BabyDollKnowsAll

I live for the comments you all post! I'm trying my hand at character development through this story. Trying to make a postive character but writing is so tedious yet awfully fun. There is always room for improvement in my case. Not to mention my updates take sooo long (Most likely because it is my last yr of High School and my depression/anxiety but I'm fighting it) I want to make the best content. I hope to be successful with it in the future, thank you for reading my trash :)

I always wondered what made people change, be it positive or negative. I guess that was my reason for being a psy/socio major but humans are so fragile that the simplest mention can break the tender structure of the human mind.

I even saw it on television once, about a family who forced their daughter to overcome her shyness but in reality fucked her up like crazy. It was hard to watch, but informative. So something like this shouldn't be so hard to swallow, but when it has been building up for sometime..

You can start to have some difficulties.

I stared in awe at the newly placed sign on the wall.

No Personal Calls. No Exception

This was never an issue before, everyone knew what they had to do. What if it was an emergency?

"Guess Carlos can never booty call you anymore huh.."

I didn't know much about sex. Well that was a lie, I took sex ed. I learned about the diseases you could contract without using protection. That stuff.

Knowing the extent of foreplay and stuff like that? Very limited.

"A booty call wouldn't happen since we haven't even had sex yet." I mentioned as a matter of fact, still disappointed and a little suspicious of the new rules that were going on in the building. All these laws were popping up out of no where. I didn't question them at first, at first they were little things like throw away your cafeteria tray.

Not that grown ass men and women needed that reminder, it was mediocre.

Yvette and I were currently breaking one of the rules, eating outside of the Cafeteria but there's no way I'm walking all the way there to eat a bag of 50¢ chips. I should ask Mr. Sinclair about this, or Aero. I worry that about these rules, that they'll get increasingly stricter then finally unbearable.

"You didn't sleep with him yet?" Yvette gasped. I shrugged twirling a piece popcorn between my thumb and index. "No Por Qué??" She whined but I only laughed throwing the tiny food at her. "Because I don't know what to do, I am so lost Yvette. I've never ventured farther than kissing and its kind of scary as fuck. But then again, we don't need to have sex do we?"

I don't think it was a main factor in the relationship, why should that be a main factor?

"It's not but be realistic here Juliette, guys love three things. Dominace, anything sexy and sex itself. It's just their mechanisms. They can't help it." And whilst I listened to Yvette bash men it occurred to me that..I haven't shown my body off to anyone in years.

The disgust washed over me, I wanted to throw up.

I wrapped my arms around myself. How could I show him my rolls..honestly I was so stupid for considering.

"Juliette, are you okay?"

I nodded. "Yeah, just a stupid thought came up. I'm just going to go back to my desk, I'll see you later but first.." I let my hands grip the paper sign and snatch it off the wall.

"I'll be talking about this." I waved the thin sheet then took the popcorn bag away from Yvette. "With the big guns."

"Do you have a problem with our current policies Ms. Lake?" Ugh, of course. I turned my head and there were not one but both of the Sinclair Brothers.

Andres stood noticeably taller than his brother. A smile was plastered on Aero but Mr. Sinclair kept his stoic expression.

"Three rules broken. Eating in the office space, defacing company property and.." Mr. Sinclair looked at the kernel beside his suade shoes. "Littering." He told me dryly. I looked back at Yvette who looked scared pale. I touched her, looking at her reassuringly.

"Hey, look at me. I'll talk to you later okay?"

Yvette nodded nervously then scurried down the corridor. I understood that Mr. Sinclair could be intimidating but she was scared for her life. I don't think that he was violent man.

"These laws..why enforce them now. What exactly happened in the company that both of you'd decide that this should be a thing."

"That is none of your concern."

"Uhh, I'm your secretary?"

"So you should do secretary things and not question this kitten. Don't be childish." Aero interjected, I scowled. Keeping things from me now? And I'm the childish one.

"An adult would be more than understanding about things such as a cellphone being used." I grumbled. And because my job in life includes embarrassing me, my phone goes off. Andres raised his eye brow, as if darling me to answer the phone. I bite my lips.

I look down at the contacts. "Umm, can I take this?"

"Depends. Whom is calling?"

"My...it's important."

"More important than your current job Julitte?"

Excuse me? He can't dictate what is important to me outside of the office, he has no right. "Mr. Sinclair I do have a life outside of this office." I tell him. Then when my phone stops the ringtone he picks it out of my hand. Aero leaning over his shoulder and sneering.

"Then, I suggest you keep it outside of the Office Ms. Lake. Disciplinary action will be taken." His hand took my own and placed the device back in it before leaving with Aero.

Missed Call from :
Carlos

*

"Then I suggest you keep it outside of the Office Ms. Lake." I mimicked Mr. Sinclair to Yvette. She laughed as I shuffled the last papers together for the evening. Yvette had her coat and was ready to leave for the day but came up for a last minute chat. Maybe I was just being rebellious. I used to always find myself in trouble before I was a 600 pound calf.

"I could totally see him saying that to you without a hint of emotion in his face. Scary, but hot." I rolled my eyes. I'm this close to exploding, I feel like I'm in jail, I'm a grown ass woman.

"They looked like they were about to break my phone when they saw it was Carlos calling, thank goodness Mr. Sinclair didn't, I would have been pissed."

"Oh? Jealousy in the love square? That's bound to happen."

"Excuse me?"

"Nothing! Anyways, I thought about what you said earlier so I got you this." She pulled out of her purse a book and handed it to me. I flipped it over and read the cover.

"Kama..sutra?" What the hell..it didn't have an illustration on the cover so the next best thing was to open it. When I opened it my face reddened. "Yvette.."

"Hmm?" She hummed idly.

I snapped the book closed making her flinch off of my desk and yell in a hushed tone. "Did you buy me a fucking book on sex positions!??"

"What! You said you didn't know!"

"I don't want to gain knowledge from this I mean fuck, look at this it's absolutely ridiculous! These look like extreme yoga." My friend rolled her eyes with a huff. "You won't be saying that when Carlos downward dogs you, he's an experienced guy. Trust me, I know my cousin. I'm just saying, this could really help you come out your shell a little."

I closed back the book and put it under some papers. "Good night Yvette, I'll see you tomorrow bright and early to follow ridiculous rules."

"Yeah yeah yeah, bye. Read it." She gave me a pointed look

"Seek therapy." I looked back down to get back to writing.

I didn't need those books, I just need practice. And when me and Carlos do reach that point, well figure it out together. Our kissing was very intense but it wasn't sex. "Ugh, now I'm thinking about how embarrassing it is to be a virgin at this age." I need a walk, my stupid bosses weren't in the building and if they are I haven't seen them since they called me out at lunch.

I should call Carlos, but they could come back any minute. God, I hate that this is getting to me so easily. Everything is picking at my nerves, I need it to stop. "Coffee, coffee is good." Coffee is not good, especially since its so late at night. It's a terrible decision but I need to be distracted so I walk to Mr. Sinclair's office and open the doors.

I was always amazed coming in here. The same cool temperature was featured all year round and it has his scent of Moon drop Cider. The room oddly comforted me, even seeing his hot mess of a desk in the center. I smiled, what a workaholic.

The first time I became his assistant I thought there was nothing else he could do but work. His sudden laughter and random acts of sleep in his office proved to me he was in fact human.

I started up the coffee maker that was near the walls then walked back over to the desk, beginning to organize some of the work. Jesus, I couldn't be a CEO..dis tew much..

"God how does he do it."

"Would you like me to explain. Or should you start first." I flinched a bit but looked up to see Mr. Sinclair. Fuck can they stop doing that!

"Oh my god.." I held my hand to my beating chest. "Please..I need you and Aero to please stop giving me a pre heart attack. Next time I really will die." I said half serious. Mr. Sinclair smirked. "Is that really what you need Juliette?"

"What do you mean?"

Mr. Sinclair pulled out the Kama sutra book from behind his back, my stomach plummeted. Fuck me.

"T..that's not what it looks like at all. How did you even get it I.."

"Stached it under the pile of reports I was coming to collect from you? Not a very good hiding place Ms. Lake." I covered my face in embarrassment. No one was supposed to see this I'm strangling Yvette tomorrow.

I breathed in before rounding the desk, striding up to Mr. Sinclair. I reached out for it but he put the book over his head. I glared at his excited smile and debauched eyes.

"Please give it to me." I begged reaching higher but he moved away, eyes glazing. "In what way Ms. Lake, Honestly. Is the barista not satisfying your womanly desires?" I forgot how much these brothers towered over me but I just wanted the book back to spare me the embarrassment. This will be the cause of my death, embarrassment.

"Please I-" Warmth overwhelmed me when Mr. Sinclair pulls me into his body, subtly he takes his arm down from the air. "Has he been fucking you the way you like, unlikely. Since you look at this." He holds up the book once more then throws it across the room.

I try swallowing my arousal and my breath come out in short whimpers when he grips the back of my neck.

"We.. don't even have sex, the book was a gift from a colleague.."

His gripped tightened but it didn't hurt. "Mr. Sinclair I.."

"Shhh.." I was silenced. His hand moved from my neck to the trace of my lips, I couldn't even process what was happening it is so fast. "I thought I told you I'm Andres when it is only us. Answer me this, are you a virgin Juliette."

I nodded. Andres slipped his thumb between my lips opening my mouth. I was too hot to resist. "Use your words angel." Fuck. What was this man doing to me. The pounding of my heart was in my ears, I barely heard what he asked me. My eyes parting from his eyes to his lips that spouted the magic that weakened my senses.

"Yes." His smile broke out.

"Good girl." His voice rasped and his lips beat against my own.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

299K 13K 36
(Editing) His eyes widen and his lips part in pain as he stares wordlessly at me and then at the large blotch that forms around his chest . He clutc...
227K 13.5K 38
"So, let me get this straight. You stomped all over his paperwork?" She started. "Not intentionally, but yes," I confirmed it. "Threw a drink in hi...
281K 9.6K 46
HIGHEST RANKING-1st in Cool & Laugh! {08/07/18} Elena/Lena Matthews is an eighteen year old simple curvy girl with a bit of sass who loves her family...
6.4M 233K 87
"Why do you love me? I'm fat" I said as I looked down at my feet. "Princess there's a difference between fat and thick" he said as he grabbed a hand...