Dark Love | Star Wars

By eefkinnie

A collection of Kylux one shots ⚠Read at your own risk⚠ More

Another Day In The First Order
Love At First Sight
Irresistible
The Proposal
New Cover!!!
The Marriage
Visions
I Need You

Injured

3.1K 92 15
By eefkinnie

Kylos POV

I just got my ass beaten by a noob.. A NOOB! And now I am lying on the forest floor.. Waiting to die. A huge cut across my face, a wound to the chest and I can't feel my ribs. Great. General Hux probably forgot about me and now I'm going to die in a fiery explosion. Wait is that Hux over there?! "Hux?! Are you there?!" I cry, desperate and scared. "Ren! There you are!" yells Hux excitedly. I cry because maybe, just maybe I'm going to live. "This is General Hux, I have found Ren alive, I repeat Ren is alive, bring the ship." says Hux in his ear piece. "I thought I would never see you again!" said Hux with tears in his eyes. "I love you!" I said. As he leaned in and kissed me. Oh there's the ship. He picks me up and carries me to the ship and to the medical wing. "You're still beautiful.. Even with a nasty gash across your face." says Hux. I glare at him as he laughs and kisses me again.. "I know, I know. I'm so mean." he says, "But I love you."

Huxs' POV

I was looking for Kylo everywhere.. I just couldn't find him, I had a terrible feeling I lost him. Then I found a body with black clothing and I knew it was him.. I immediately thought he was dead until he moved a bit. "Hux?! Are you there?!" he cried desperately, "Ren! There you are!" I cry excitedly. "This is General Hux, I have found Ren, I repeat I have found Ren. Bring the ship." I say into my ear piece. "I thought I would never see you again!" I say with tears in my eyes. I leaned in and kissed him. "I love you." I say. As the ship arrives I carry him in and straight to the medical wing. "You're still beautiful even when you have a nasty gash in tour face." I say. He glares as I laugh and kiss him again. "I know, I know I'm so mean." I say, "But I love you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 4.2K 200
This will be BXB one shots It could be Ageplay Mpreg Sick-Fics Injuries Must be One Direction Centric guys thanks
85.6K 5K 39
jungkook is in an abusive relationship but every time he tries to get away his Boyfriend hurts him jimin lives with his friends in a nice apartment...
24.8K 562 37
F1, a sport where things are calculated to the thinnest margins. Even finances. It was Y/N's dream to race in F1 one day. He was the quickest driver...
257K 6.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...