Dilemma (Trey Songz Story)

By queenajaylove

I love you. I need you. Kelly I need you. I do. Kelly and Tremaine have been friends since pre-school. They s... More

Kelly
Best Friend
Jealous
Reminiscing
I Saw That
Don't Kill The Fun
Never Again
Motivation
Broken Promise
Always
I've Got You
I Have You
Brotherly Love
I'm Sorry
Reunion
Fml
Meant To Be Pt. 1
Meant to Be Pt. 2

Tremaine

1K 31 1
By queenajaylove

Hey yall my name's Tremaine Neverson, but everyone knows me as Trey (Songz). I'm 28 and I'm from Petersburg. My main priorities are my family and Miss Kelly Rowland. That's my best friend and will forever have me when she needs me. Now I know I sound like that is my girl, but that's my friend. I have a girlfriend. Mila J is my girl. One song changed a lot. My family doesn't really like her, but I love her, so not a lot matters. The only person that hasn't met her yet is Kelly. I want her to meet Mila, but it's been 5 years. It's hard to get in contact with her. She's boss lady and then I'm working with my career. I don't know, but maybe I'll see her. We live in the same city. Who knows what can happen?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 5.9K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
92.1K 2.8K 74
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
1.1M 19K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.3M 51.4K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...