For My Dear Friend BRIBRI!

By LateNight-Writer

Remember... I. Have. A. Plan. More

I. Have. A. Plan.
You're a Mean Girl!
Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold.
Divorce.
Jelly. PART I
Jelly. PART II
Was there ever a plan?
The Plan
Bucket-Filler
Jealous? And Me? Nah.
'You.' What?
Staller
Oh Brianna...
Round 2
Can you not?
I'm done with you.
Like 1,2,3
Grammar.
Clueless.
Kids These Days...
The Best? Me Of Course!
You're listening huh?
Everybody Makes Mistakes.
Queen of Editing?
Beyoncé
You're More of a Cheater Than I Am.
Still Clueless...
Answers
Calm Down There.
Suuuuurrreeee...
Fine.
Keep Dreaming...
A Poem Written By Yours Truly...
What Are You Saying?
Sorry

Here We Go Again...

10 0 0
By LateNight-Writer

I am not jealous. I am not you. I don't get your logic...

I still dislike Zayn... but that doesn't mean I won't talk about him.

Also... you're forgetting about one of our many things we do...

I keep you updated on all the One Direction gossip and you keep me updated on the 5 Sauce gossip.

I'm not hiding anything from you. I can't believe you would think such a thing.

I also did not lose it. I sent you one pic. ONE PIC. Clearly you're over-exaggerating a few things there...

A/N: "I'm starting on to get to you.."? What? I guess you are slowly turning into Tyler...

Oh! I get it now! You're just running out of ideas so you're just making up some random bullshit. Does that remind you of someone? That's right. The media. You're just one of them now. I don't even know who you are anymore.

And my plan? Just read my previous chapters on it... you may find something interesting... you may be over-looking some things...

~

THE MEDIA...

-A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 551 26
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
151K 4.1K 200
When Shi Qingluo, an agriculture expert, opened her eyes again after dying, she realised she had transmigrated as a farm girl in an ancient era. Her...
34.3K 2.3K 56
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
26.9K 1.1K 42
She had always feared the night, but everything changed when someone showed her its beauty. The calming moonlight and soothing night sounds transform...