Unmistakable Love ( 1D Fanfic...

By xxOnedirection5sosxx

You have some very hard times going on I your life and Niall, Liam, Louis, and Harry all wanna be there for y... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1 Not So Great New Year
Chapter 2 The Truth Revealed
Chapter 3 Love Unveiled
Chapter 4 Secerets Out
Chapter 6 Tears Will Fall
Chapter 7 Will This Pain Ever Leave?
Chapter 8 The Support
Chapter 9 Is This Really Happening
Chapter 10 The After Effects
Chapter 11 The First
Chapter 12 Love
A/N
Chapter 13 Next Chapter
A/N

Chapter 5 New Ideas

29 3 2
By xxOnedirection5sosxx

The guys and I all got up at 2am because after I record my last and final song for the new album we are all going out to breakfast.
I grabbed a black crop top and put on a pair of white ripped skinny jeans. Then I put my hair up in a cute messy bun then did my makeup. I did a darker smokey eye with a winged eyeliner and mascara. Then I did my foundation, powder and concealer, and then finished it off with a red lipstick. When I finished my makeup I grabbed my black sweater and put on my black hy-tops.(I'm not sure how that's spelled.)
I walked out of my room to see all the guys were already sitting in the living room laughing and smile. I just stood there a moment and watch Louis smile and laugh. His laugh is so cute. He would throw his head back and shut his eyes briefly until looking back at you. Then his smile. God damn. He had the most contagious smile ever. If anyone ever saw it you couldn't help but to smile too because it was so cheerful and genuinely make you happy just seeing it. Louis finally noticed me and walked towards me
"Good morning baby." He said as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pecked my lips.
"Good morning." I smiled back as he took my hand and we walked over to the couch me sitting on his lap leaning into him since the couch was full. He rubbed his hand back and forth on my legged. I'm not sure why he was doing it but I kinda liked it. It was soothing and...I don't know. It just felt good.
"Hey y/n. What's the last song on the album?" Niall asked me.
"Oh its called Party Till the Night. Its more of an up beat happy song. I thought it's better to end an album with a happy song. I always have. Well I mean I only have two other albums but still."
"Oh cool. I can't wait to hear it!"
"To be honest I can't wait till its all out together. I think this song is my favorite."
"Why don't you sing some of it now?" Lou had asked me.
"Why? I mean you're gonna hear it in less that an hour. Plus it'll sound better then because it'll have all the background music to it. Not just my voice."
"I wanna hear your voice though. I never really hear you sing outside the studio."
"Okay fine."
I began to sing;
Let's party till the night
We won't fight, we won't care, we'll just be there!!
We'll live our life
Gonna live it the way we want
The way we choooooose
We gonna party till the night
Till the lights fades and the sun's no longer there
Just gonna have fun till the night
Party till the night!!!
"That's basically a bit of the first verse and a little bit if the chorus."
"That sounded great babe. You have a great voice." Lou explained while kissing my for head.
"Thanks babe."
"Yeah you really do." Niall agreed.
"You know y/n you should do acoustic versions of songs." Harry suggested. "
"Ehh I don't know. My fans seem to love all the big music pieces. And well you guys know...always do what your fans like."
"Well, it comes to a point too where you have to do some things that want too. I mean the whole reason you wanted to start this career was to do what you wanted to do. So why not do something new?" Liam explained.
"Yeah...I guess you're right." My mind and face lit up.
"What is it?" Lou asked me.
"I'm gonna add a song to the album!"
"Wait. What now?" All the guys asked in shock.
"Yeah, I can have you guys help me with the lyrics and I can have Niall work on the cords on his guitar. It'll be perfect."
"Babe, you have a bit less than a week before your album premiere. You think you can get it done by then?"
"Yeah I do. With your guys' help. Please?" I asked them all.
"Of course." they all responded.
" okay we should leave now so we could get there a bit early to talk about it with James."
"Okay let's go!" Lou exclaimed.

It made me feel great that the guys agreed with this and they wanted to help me and were so supportive about this. Especially Lou. It made me feel really good and confident that he was so confident in me.
***
"I think it sounds great y/n but are you sure that you can finish it in time?" James asked me.
"Yes I do and the guys want to help too. I think if we all start right away then we'll have it done in no time!" I said with a smile.
"Well I've gotten to know you for the past three years and I know that when you wanna do something, you always get it done. So yes I think we should do it, but you should start right after we're done recording here today."
"Okay we'll do it!"
***
I finished recording and the guys and I were all working together with the lyrics as well as Niall with us to work on the chords. We had been working on it for about two hours and it was now 8:30am. We had come a pretty good way with it so far. We had the intro which was just the guitar and then we had the first verse and the chorus. I was really happy with what we had so far. Of course we still have a bit to do but I have confidence that it'll get done in time. The boys have never failed me before. I'm pretty sure they're not gonna start now.
***
It was two hours later and the boys and I were hungry so we decided to take a break for a while to go eat. We decided to go to I Hop for brunch. Of course Niall got endless pancakes. I just got a couple pancakes with bacon and eggs. Lou had hash browns, pancakes and sausage. Harry got breakfast potato's with eggs and bacon. Liam got pancakes with hash browns and sausage as well. We were all eating and talking about the new song.
"So how are you feeling about the new song y/n?" Niall asked me.
"I'm really ha..." I was cut off by a tap on the shoulder. I turned around to see a fairly young guy probably about 16-17.
"Hey, y/n. I'm a really big fan of yours. Could I get a picture and an autograph?"
"Yes of course." I said smiling as I began to stand up. They snapped the picture pretty quick. I could could tell this guy was touchy to the fact that he had his hand right above my butt. At first I was worried that Lou might get jealous seeing that but I realized that he probably understands that he's just a fan and this may be the only time he sees me so I allow his hand to stay there.
"So, what do you want me to sign?" I asked.
"Oh could you sign my shoe?"
"Yeah." I said smiling. He stuck his foot onto the chair as I signed it.
"Oh I just wanted to tell you that you're really hot."
I laughed, "Thank you."
"Really though. If Louis' let's you go. Hit me up."
I laughed "Okay."
"Looks like he has a big crush on you," Lou laughed when the fan walked away. "I think I'm gonna need to keep you closer to me y/n." He continued jokingly.
"Oh trust me. Many guys have a big crush on me but you're the only one I want." I explained kissing Lou. Awww's went around the table from the guys and I just blushed and looked down. More awww's went around as Lou lifted my face and said, "Don't look down. You're so cute when you blush." I blushed more and smiled.
***
It was several hours later and we were all at the house working on my new song. I felt a bit bad that the guys were helping me out on their break. But I mean they really seemed to be enjoying it. I think they missed doing things for their fans and since the fact that some fans of theirs were also fans of mine, they really wanted to help and it was just as if they were still working for their fans.
"Wow guys thanks so much. We've been working on this for countless hours and we're almost done. Well of course we'll be going back over it to edit it some to be sure its gonna be the best it can be but I really like it. I really can't even explain how thankful I am to have you all in my life. I love you guys so much!"
"Awww. I think you're gonna make me cry." Harry joked while 'wiping' away a tear. I just laughed. I looked at my phone for the time.
"Damn! Its 6pm. We've been working on this for like over 6 hours!!!"
"Seriously?! Holly shit! It didn't even feel like that long!!" Niall yelled surprised.
"I know! I've been having so much fun I didn't even realize it!" I replied just as surprised.
"Well I think we all deserve a break." Lou chimed in.
"Yeah I'm really hungry." Niall agreed.
"Niall you're always hungry!" Harry yelled laughing as we all joined him including Niall.
"You know, I won't argue with that." Niall explained laughing.
"Okay, what do you guys want to eat?" Liam had asked.
"And I am not cooking tonight!" Harry yelled to make sure everyone heard.
"I think Micky D's sounds good." I answered.
"I agree. Harry can come with me and we'll order. You guys can just stay and wait till we get home." Liam explained. Liam and Harry walked out the door and we all went to our rooms. Except Lou. He came to mine.

We laid there. Lou on his side I on my back right against him. He had his arm under my head while we played with our fingers together.
"You know,you and the guys mean the world to me." I began. Louis just smiled as if he was saying go on like he knew there was more I was gonna say. "I mean, I did loose someone very good  and close to me due to something terrible,but I have you and the guys. I really couldn't ask for more. You all mean so much to me. I mean first you guys were my best friends. Then made my dream come true and helped on even after I started out and continued to. Now you're my boyfriend and the guys are like my older brothers. Well, except for Harry." I laughed as I finished up my speel. Then Louis just chuckled and leaned down and kissed my for head. Not much was said after that. We just laid there. Continuing to play with each others fingers.
"I don't know what I would do without you y/n."
"What do you mean?" I asked confused.
"Like,you mean the world to me. I need you. I just don't know what I would be like if you were to ever leave me. But I know that I would be a mess and it wouldn't be pretty. I love you y/n. I really do."
I turned to my side leaning into Lou more. I kissed his bare chest and said, "I love you too Lou."
Lou pulled me in close wrapping his arms around me with his chin above my head. I just rested against his warm body feeling so comfortable and happy. He was all I ever wanted....All I ever needed. For the next ten minutes or so we just laid there like this. Both so happy.
I heard Harry yell, "Come get food!"
"You ready to go?" Lou asked me.
"I don't know."
"Hu?" He asked seemingly very confused.
"Like I'm hungry, but I really don't wanna leave this moment."
"Well we can come back when we're done eating if you want."
"Yeah, I'd like that." Then we both got up and walked to the kitchen holding hands.
"Hey babe, go sit down. I'll grab yours and bring it to you."
"Aw you don't have to do that. I'm already here." I said with a really big smile as the two of us were looking at each other. Louis' arms around my waist and mine around his neck.
"But I want to. Please sit down." He begged.
"Okay I will."
"Thank you." he said as he pecked me on the lips and I walked to the couch.
"Oh its nice to see the two of you. We haven't seen you for a long time. What have you two been doing in there?" Niall asked with a wink.
I just laughed, "We were just laying down talking."
"Yeah. Trust me. You would've heard her moans. When I go, I go, hard." Lou joked as he winked at me. I started laughing and I knew my face turned red due to me blushing.
Lou sat next to me and kissed my cheek. "You look so beautiful." I blushed more.
We ate and then Lou and I went back to my room, but we stayed out with the boys for a while. When we went to my room it was about 8pm.
I laid there, Lou and I in the same position as before. No words were spoke. We just laid there, together. Enjoying every second we could. It was amazing and wonderful and just...just...made me so happy.
***
I woke up the next morning and looked up to see that Lou was still right next to me. I just starred at him. The most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I could stay here for the rest of my life. All I needed was him.
"Hey baby." I saw his eyes open very slowly as he revealed his beautiful blue eyes. His voice in the morning was so hot. It gave me butterflies every time I heard it.
"Hey." I said softly kissing his still bare chest.
"I wish I could wake up to this everyday." He mumbled.
"I do too." I said in a whisper looking back up at him. I traced his collar bone with my finger and I heard him chuckle.
"You know, if you love this sight so much, you'll love the other half even more." He joked.
I just laughed. "Hmmm...not yet." I told him.
"I know baby. I was just messing around. But whenever you're ready."
"Oh, you'll know when I'm ready." I winked.
Then Lou rolled over to where he was hovering above me. We stared at each other for a minute. Until he leaned in and kissed me. Then he pulled back but he lingered there for a moment and said "I love you."
"I smiled, " I love you too Lou." Then he leaned in and kissed me once more before rolling back over.
"Baby I'm gonna go take a shower. I'll be out in a bit."
"Okay."
He kissed me one last time before getting up and walking to his room to get some clothes.
I walked out not long after to go get something to eat. Everyone else was still asleep and I decided I would go out to get something to bring home. So I walked back to my room to get dressed. Since it was 8am I decided it was a fair time to dress cute. So I pulled on a pair of faded blue skinny jeans and a cute wavy floral tang top. I did my makeup fairly simple. All I did was the basics. Foundation, powder, concealer, eyeliner and a light pink lipstick. I grabbed my black hy-tops to put on then grabbed my short cute faded blue denim jacket put it on and walked out of my bedroom. I saw Lou walk out of the bathroom wearing a nice white button up with blue jeans.
" Hey. " I started. "I'm gonna go pick up something for breakfast. I'll be back in a minute."
"I'll go with you. Just let me get my shoes on."
"Okay." Then he kissed my cheek and walked to his bedroom.
"Okay let's go.!" He said as I stood up and he wrapped his arm around my waist and we walked to the car. We turned on the radio and the first song that came on was I wanna write you a song.
"Oh my gosh I love this song so much!" I screamed excitedly.
"Yeah I now" Lou said laughing.
When it got to Lou's solo he started singing.
Ohhh everything I need I get from youuu
Ohhh giving back is all I wanna dooooo
He sang it looking at me placing his hand on my thigh.
"God damn you voice is amazing!" I told him.
"Thanks baby. Yours is too." He sad as I glanced at him and smiled before looking back at the rode. After that song was over he continued to sing along to other songs, but he would purposely make his voice crack and sound bad causing me to laugh.
"Your laugh is so beautiful." I smiled as I could feel my face flush with heat. Meaning my cheeks were red.
***
We finally got home to see all the guys watching Friends on TV. "Hey guys we got food!" I yelled. Niall was the first one up and over get food. "Here this is yours Niall. And liam. Harry." I finished.
"Hey so after we eat,you wanna start working on the new song?" Liam asked me.
"Yeah, if you guys don't mind. I mean cause it is your guys' break so I don't wanna bombard you with things to do."
"Oh no! It's no big deal!" Liam shouted and all the guys nodded in agreement.
***
"Wow! I can't believe we did it!" It was about four hours later and we had just finished the song. Well we sorta did. We still have to work out some things for it to sound better and then change some chords as well.
"Yeah! Its sounding really great so far!" Lou exclaimed. "I knew you could do it babe!"
"Well,it wasn't just me. If it weren't for you guys I wouldn't have been able to do this."
"Yeah you could've. Babe, you are so talented. I bet you would be where you are now even if you never met us."
"No I wouldn't be. I wouldn't be by you." I smiled at him as he kissed me.
"Hey guys I'm pretty hungry."
"Niall you're hungry like...all the time." Harry joked causing everyone to laugh and agree with him.
"Yeah I know I know but its 1pm and I haven't eaten lunch."
"Ehhh...well I don't feel like cooking and we've eaten out way too much lately so just make yourself a sandwich or something." Harry explained.
"Fine." Niall said getting up and walking to the kitchen.
"Hey babe, I'm gonna go out for a while. I'll be back in a bit." I explained.
"Oh okay. You sure you don't want to have something to eat first?"
"Yeah I'll be fine." I said standing up.
"Okay. Well stay safe."
"Always." I said leaning down to kiss him.
***
Lou's P.O.V
"Hey have you guys heard from y/n yet?" I asked the guys. She had been gone for about three hours now and she hasn't answered any of my texts or calls.
"Umm...no." Harry answered while the rest just shook their head no.

Where could she have gone to for so long where she won't even answer me?
I imedeitly thought the worst.
Is she cheating on me? .... No, she wouldn't.
I told myself yet I sorta didn't believe myself.
***
It had been two more days and y/n was still going somewhere but she wouldn't ever tell me where. She would just say, "Don't worry about it. Its no big deal." Though I believed her but I didn't at the same time. I just really don't know what to think about this.

We had finished the new song completely with only two days left. Y/n just has to finish recoding it, but I guess she's been really busy and she hasn't recorded it at all and right now its 10pm two days before the album release. I wanna know what's wrong with her. Normally she tells me where she's going or she'll at least answer me when I call or text.
"Hey guys sorry I know I was out late but I was busy." Y/n explained as she walked in. I followed her to the room.
"Hey baby." I started. "What's up with you?"I asked. She turned and looked at me stopping what she was doing.
"What do you mean?" She asked me really confused.
"I mean, like you're always going somewhere and you won't tell me where and then you never answer me."
"Its really nothing Lou. Just I get really busy while I'm there, and I can't really answer my phone."
"Well, why don't you at least tell me where you are going? You normally always do. But this one place you don't."
"I just...I just..its...just...its not important where I'm going Lou! That's why I don't tell you!" Y/n began to raise her voice.
"Hey calm down!" I shouted just a bit.
"No I won't Lou!! Its like you're accusing me of something!!" Now she began to yell and I yelled back.
"Are you cheating on me!?"
She relaxed a bit. "No of course I'm not Lou. I love you. I would never do that." She explained as she stopped yelling walking towards me hugging me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and looked at her.
"Then why won't you tell me where you're going?"
"I just can't Lou. But please know that I am not cheating on you?"
I didn't wanna argue with her any more so I just agreed.
"Okay." I said pulling her into me as she buried her head into my chest and I kissed the top of her head.
***
I woke up to rustling in the room. I figured that y/n was up really early so she could go record the new song.
"Hey baby." I said extremely tired.
"Hey."
"Off to record?"
"Yeah."
"Alright. Be safe please?"
"Of course." She replied before kissing me and then leaving.
***
It was 5pm and y/n just texted me saying that she had finished recording but she would be stopping some where and she wouldn't be back for about an hour.
I really wanna know where she is going. I know I told her that I believed her that she wasn't cheating on me but the thought still rests on my shoulder. I mean, why else wouldn't she tell me where she is going?
***
It was about an hour and a half before y/n actually ended up getting home, but I never asked her about it.
***
"So you excited?" I asked y/n referring to her album premier.
"Yeah I am. I really can't wait to see what the fans think about the new song." She explained with a giant smile while slipping on her black shoes.

You see, y/n didn't wanna have a big party for the release, so instead she is just gonna go to the Sirius XM Hits 1 radio station to talk about each of her tracks on air. It was something that she had never really done before and I could tell she was really excited.
***
Y/n P.O.V
"So, sadly we have reaches the last track of the album. Its called New Things. Now there were rumors that I'm not sure are true or not that you and the One Direction boys worked on this song just a week before today. Is this true?" The radio station host asked me.
"Yeah. Actually it was a little less than a week. The guys just said " hey you should do an acoustic song" so I did this song. I really like it because its different that what I normally do. Instead of having all that background music and stuff, its just a guitar and me singing. I think it turned out really good and I don't think it would have been as good if I didn't have the guys to help me out."
"Well that sounds great y/n. Well, here's, New Thing."
***
"Wow that was awesome!!" I screeched in excitement.
"Yeah great job babe!" Lou explained with a big vibrant smile. The rest of the boys weren't at the station with us. It was originally just me who was gonna come to the station, but Lou insisted on coming with me.
"Yeah I can't wait to see what people think of the new song!"
***
I woke up pretty early and imedely went to see comments on the songs. I saw tons of comments about New Things and everyone loved it. I'm really happy I let the guys talk me into doing it. I'm really happy of how the new idea turned out!
___________________________________
So I'm really sorry that I took so long to update but I've been really busy now with school! So I made this chapter extra long and decided that I wouldn't be mean and leave you with a cliffhanger. Lol but please tell me what you think of this so far?! Okay love you!!! If ya read this far comment 'new ideas'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.6K 777 11
" but its no true" louis cries out "how could you lie to me" harry yells out "but i never cheated you have to believe me" louis says as tears run do...
20.3K 822 40
THIS BOOK SUCKS ÂSS, READ WITH CAUTION, THIS BOOK IS NOT MATURE, THE MATURE STUFF HAS BEEN DELETED, I JUST CAN'T CHANGE IT TO MAKE IT NOT MATURE! (Co...
4.9K 106 19
Louis and Eleanor are perfectly happy, Liam and Danielle couldn't love life any more than it is, Zayn and Perrie are moving in with each other, Harry...
112K 5.9K 20
"No, you don't get to do this." He looks at him angrily. But there's also a tinge of sadness behind those green eyes, Zayn can see that. Because even...