My Brother Is My Mate?

By PrincessPeaz

Julia or J and Dylan Ryder are step brother and sister. Due to a incident from centuries ago Dylan and J are... More

My Brother Is My Mate?!
1
2
3
4• THIS CANT BE RIGHT!
5•Day 1- With My Brother/Mate
6• I Get Jumped By Some Cowards!
7-We Show Our True Colors!
8-Decision
9-Answers
10-It Can't Be!
11-Giving It Up!
12-Crash n Burn
13-Verge of Death
14-My Heart Belongs To Only One Person!
15-Welcome Home!
16•Dylan's Coronation
17-Fighting Over TV Shows...?
Extra Filler
18-Bring It On
20- The Bahamas
21- Juàerz & Juan Espinosa
22- Tick Tock
23- Clock Strikes 12
24- Home Sweet Home+ Sequel A/N
Cast w/pics
25- Almost Done
The Last Wolf Standing
26- The Cook Off: Part 1
27- The Cook Off: Part 2
28-Promposals
29-Ultrasounds
30-Preparations
31- In My Head
32-The Future
33-Last Fight
34-Loss
Important Note
35- Recovery

19-All Hell Breaks Loose

8.4K 257 122
By PrincessPeaz

Heyyy guys. Time for a new update! This is probably the longest chapter I ever wrote. I want to thank you all for 200k views. It really does mean so much to me. I got many comments asking if Jasmines a werewolf. The answer is no. Ever since she found out about were wolves she got involved with them.

It's been really hard for me lately since I just lost my dad but I couldn't leave you all hanging. I love you all and for all the haters out there, your comments don't affect me because I know that my supporters are out there. Once again thank you for 200k views!!!

(Picture of J played by Crystal Reed )
++++++++++++++++++++

(Dylan P.O.V)

I looked out the window. I saw a lot of humans. Probably about 300 of them. But I also saw werewolves. Most of them are wolves that got kicked out of our pack or rouges. I don't know how a human like Jasmine got involved with the werewolves or bringing them to fight our pack. It just doesn't make sense. Her dad kills wolves and she's siding with them. She probably has an army of 700. But like I said I got an army of thousands so I'm not scared.

I look back at Sam and see him telling the fighters the plan.

"Ok everyone. Don't be scared. You are all strong warriors trained for something like this. We're not going all at once. We're going to have 100 of you to go out with your alpha and I to confront them." He paused to make sure they all understand.

"If they attack first were attacking back. Were-"

"Beta Sam." A warrior asked.

"Yes, Jude?" Sam asked.

"Why are only 100 of us going out there?" He asked.

"Because they need to think we have a small army. We need to think their better and smarter than us. We're all fighting full force. Once we start to tire, either your alpha or I, will mind link your captain saying to release another 100. Those extra 100 will fight along. But once we all tire, your captain will be mind linked again to release all of you. Their army is small. We're an army of 1,300 warriors. They need to be told not to mess with us!" Sam finished.

That was the plan we were abiding. I look back outside and their much closer.

"Sam!" I call.

He looks toward me.

"Yes Alpha?" He asks.

Usually he doesn't call me Alpha, but in front of them he does to show respect.

"Gear up. Their here." I say.

***

"You know the plan right?" Sam asks the army for the hundredth time.

They all nod.

We took the 100 warriors willing to go out first. They all kissed and hugged their loved ones in case they don't return.

We headed outside and saw Jasmine walking up to us.

She took one look at my army and scoffed.

"Look at your pathetic army." She sneered.

I smirked.

"We might be little but were 10 times stronger than them." I shot back.

Jasmine pointed a finger at her army telling them to stay back and she walked up to me.

"What game are you playing? Theirs no way your army is that small." She asked.

"Does this look like a game to you?" I asked.

"I don't know. Robby come here!" She screeched.

Robby walked by here side. I remember him from when we first met the bitch. She moved and put him in front of me.

I towered over him. He has a look of determination is his eyes and showed slight fear from me.

"Who's the scrawny guy?" I insulted.

He gaped.

"He's much stronger than you'll ever be! And he's more than willing to find out what game your playing." She said.

"Well then. Game on bitch!" I said and lunged for Robby.

As soon as I made my move the rest of my people fought. I started to fight Robby. His fighting techniques were sloppy. But he lasted longer than I thought. I have to give him that. Soon I twisted his neck and he fell dead to the floor.

I look around for Sam and saw he went straight for Jasmine. One of her men came towards me. I took a whiff of his scent and instantly knew he was a rouge.

He threw his arm at me and I dodged it swiftly and threw a punch back at him. My fist connected with his jaw releasing a sickening crack sound. He yelled in agony. He lifted his foot up to kick me but I grabbed it and broke it. That seemed to piss him off more. He got up and came at me again. Before he could come in contact with me, I delivered a hard uppercut to his throat and broke his neck upon impact. He fell to the ground.

I continued to fight more of her men for God knows how long. I saw that my army was still strong and hers decreased. But we were getting a tad bit tired.

I saw Sam still fighting Jasmine. That witch was behind men who were protecting her. They were rouges. By the looks of them, they were really strong.

'Morgan send the other 100' I mind linked the captain.

'As you wish Alpha'. He replied.

I walked toward the fight between the rouges and Sam. As Sam was fighting the rouges, one other man from her army had a silver dagger laced with wolfsbane and was walking towards Sam with it. Before he could stab Sam in the back, I ran and twisted his neck, instantly killing him.

Sam looked back wide eyed and nodded, thanking me. I helped fight the rouges, when I realised something. I'm an Alpha.

"Stand down." I commanded using my Alpha tone.

They tried hard not to give up but I'm a full grown Alpha. Then soon gave up and stood next to me.

Jasmine looked shocked.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING?!" She asked bewildered.

"Sorry Lady Jasmine, he's an Alpha. We have no control." One of the rouges replied.

She looked at me and smirked. I was confused.

"Huh look at your pathetic army. Half are already dead. I think you should surrender." She said with a smug look.

Like hell I would.

"Your even stupider than I thought." I scoffed.

"Respect me!" She demanded.

"Fuck you." I said getting angry.

"Seriously. Look at you. Your done. We won. We have more people than you."

"Your funny if you think you won. We won't back down. We're way stronger." I proudly said.

"Prove it." She challenged.

'Morgan send them all.' I said through the mind link.

'Alpha, are you sure?' He asked.

'100%' I replied.

"Well.." Jasmine pressed.

I didn't reply.

" Told you. You can't beat my army. You cant even touch me loser." She said.

As soon as she said that my whole army came charging. I felt the ground shake beneath me.

"Watch me." I smirked and threw my hand to her face.

Now don't start with the crap about hitting girls. This whore deserves it.

She went flying to the ground, looking shocked. She got back up and lunged for me, but before I could react and was knocked out.
I look up to see J. She looked so scary. But in a dangerous way.

I looked at her shocked and she looks at me. Her eyes were pure gold, showing her wolf was in full control.

She picked Jasmine up by her hair, and met her eyes.

"I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR SLUTTY ASS!" She boomed.

Jasmine looked at J with so much fear in her eyes.

"IM GOING TO FINISH YOU. ONCE AND FOR ALL!" She said and pulled her up.

I knew she was going to kill her. But I had to stop it. Her wolf is in full control and I know how much J hates killing unless it's truly necessary. She would never be able to live with herself knowing she killed. And I can't see her like that. So I interfered.

"J don't." I said putting my hand on her shoulder.

"DYLAN DONT TRY STOPPING ME. SHE NEEDS TO BE SHOWN HER PLACE, AND THERE'S ONLY ONE WAY I COULD SHOW HER!" She yelled.

Jasmine flinched.

And she calls me pathetic.

"J I know. I hate her as much as you do. But after this is all over, will you be able to live with yourself knowing you took a life." I said.

"YES!"

"I don't think so. J I know how much you hate killing. I mean I just killed so many of her people, but it doesn't make me any better than them. But if you kill Jasmine, then it won't make you any better than her." I finished.

As soon as I said that she dropped Jasmine. Her eyes back to the same brown color I adore.

Instantly, Sam grabs Jasmine and one of our men hands him some shackles. Sam puts it on her and hands her to the guard and he drags her away.

He looked at me and walked towards me.

"Thanks for saving my TV addicted ass." He said.

I smiled.

"Anytime brother." I replied.

He looked taken back that I called him brother and smiled.

We looked back and saw our warriors in action. Man all hell broke loose.

But we had won.

The second in command of Jasmines army called his army, well what's left of it back and they retreated. I think they know to never mess with us again.

I look at J with a smile on my face. I'm proud of her controlling her self out there. I take her hand in mine and we interlace our fingers.

Sam gives me a high five and we walk back inside. I was told that Jasmine had been locked up for good and only I have they key to her cell.

***

I called a pack feast to celebrate for our win. My parents looks so proud of all of us.

This probably sounds really shocking but we lost 12 people. I don't know how. But later I was told that the other 400 that were supposed to be dead were healed by our best healers. The 12 were already dead by the time they got to them.

We kept their bodies in the morgue. We're having a proper and respectful burial for them tomorrow.

As the whole pack, which includes our amazing army, sat down at the tables which we arranged outside behind our pack house. It was the only place untouched. I got up with my glass.

"Attention everyone." I said.

The whole pack diverted their attention to me.

"Today was a big win for us. And I want to thank each and every one of you for helping us. If it weren't for you, we wouldn't have won. But we will not forget those who we lost. They will forever remain in our hearts. I want you all to know that we are all one big family. We stick together through thick and thin. But get one thing. We're like dominos. When one of us falls, we all fall. I want you all to know that I'm here for you. But not just me, my amazing parents are here, my gorgeous mate; your Luna, my brother Sam and his beautiful mate Diana. Don't ever forget that. Thank you once again. Enjoy the rest of your evening." I ended.

I was sitting at a table with J, Sam, Diana, and my parents.

"Nice speech." Diana said.

"Thanks. Google really does come in handy." I said with a laugh.

"Dylan you did not get that off Google!" J gasped.

"Wow calm down. I didn't." I said.

She cracked a smile. And kissed my cheek.

"Guys Diana has to tell you something." Sam said, with a stern face.

Diana's face turned red.

"What is it?" J asked.

"I-its n-n-othing." She stuttered.

"Go on dear, tell us." My mom said.

"I-um." She stuttered again playing with her fingers.

"Diana, you could tell us." Dad spoke.

"Ok. Diana calm down." She said to herself.

"Ok. Guys. I'm pregnant." She finally said.
++++++++++++++++

Omg guys. My fingers hurt. This chapter is over 2000 words long. And no, this is not the last chapter. I want to thank you all again for 200k views. I'm so grateful for all of you. I love your support. It motivates me to keep writing!

Love you all!

XoXo~PrincessPeaz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

656 26 16
A forbidden love between a sister and her brother's best friend. Julia is a girl who lives in a dorm with many boys. They've been best friends since...
514 33 13
Each chapter is episode based. I don't own teen wolf or any characters/plot. This is just a bit of a retelling with some differences to the show. Ho...
59.9K 6.8K 86
*COMPLETED* *This is an updated version of my books; Life of an Alpha's mate did i mention he's my step brother!, Dating The Alpha and 18 years later...
220K 4.5K 42
Y/n Hale is Derek's younger sister who goes to Beacon Hills High school. She has fallen for the sarcastic stiles stilinski but he is pineing after Ly...