The alpha's abused mate

بواسطة Becky_LOVE123

Summer is abused by the ones she thought that loves her. she can't trust anyone. When she finds out that Alph... المزيد

run away
MINE
try to catch me
HE LOVES ME
I tell him
meeting the sister

The Kiss

5.1K 183 35
بواسطة Becky_LOVE123

Lucas p.o.v
I just lost a fight with my wolf. I don't want to force Summer into a kiss. But, my wolf thinks other wise. "Summer?" She looks up. "Are you ok?" "Y-ah." I shake my head. "No your not."

Summer p.o.v

He pulls me into a hug. My wolf purrs, to be in her mates arms. I feel safe. He starts rubing circles on my back. I didn't even notice I was crying. "Shh. Please stop crying. I love you." Will I get used to this??

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

388K 7.9K 46
He was gigantic. The 7'0 monster of a man towered over her, even though he was sitting. Bright cyan eyes gazed down at her unreadably. He gestured w...
4.2K 191 35
Everyone knows that a mother loves her children right? Well my mom didn't get the memo. Saying she didn't love me was an understatement. My saviour...
323K 8K 18
Werewolves took over the world as she was 10 years old Now every creature has to live by their rules The arena, only humans that have to be punished...
101K 1.8K 10
Vanessa, and her other 4 sisters, Zoe, Kathy, Jennifer, and Caitlyn, get rejected by Alpha Taylor and his 4 friends, Michael, Mason, Billy, and Kyle...