Will It Ever Get Better? | MB...

By PeacePunkPrincess

[ON HOLD] She's being bullied in school. Her dad died in a tragic accident, and she has a brother who hates h... More

Chapter 1 ♡
Chapter 2 ♡
Chapter 4 ♡
Chapter 5 ♡
Chapter 6 ♡
Chapter 7 ♡
Chapter 8 ♡
Chapter 9 ♡
Chapter 10 ♡
Chapter 11 ♡
Chapter 12 ♡
Chapter 13 ♡
**READ**

Chapter 3 ♡

137 9 6
By PeacePunkPrincess

I decided to put this chapter up early... Enjoy! ☺

----------------------------------------------

Rosalinda's P.O.V

We finally got to where we were going. I looked around and saw a sign. "Welcome To Calabasas." Calabasas? What are we doing in Calabasas?

Cameron's P.O.V

By the look on her face, she probably thinks I'm stupid, since she didn't bring anything. But, I asked her mom and she got her stuff for me, so we're all set to go. Now l'll I have to do is get her to cooperate. "Rosie?" I said awkwardly. "Yes Cam." She replied staring at the waterfront. "I got your stuff, so I'll wait for you to get ready." I said trying not to sound weirder than the situation itself. "You went through my stuff?" She asked with a slightly disgusted look on her face. I was kind of afraid this would happen. "No! I would never. I asked your mom and she got them for me. I'm sorry." I said. I had no idea why I apologized. I didn't do anything. "You think she'd tell me. But, no. Let me ignore my only daughter and go through her stuff and do whatever the fuck I want just because I think I'm a fucking Queen." I heard her mumble to herself as she walked away with her the tank top and shorts I gave her to change into. I don't know what's up, but there's some major tension in this family, and I don't want to get caught in the middle.

Rosalinda's P.O.V

Okay guys, I have something to tell you. I cut, well I used to. It was when I was 14. My first year of High School Everyone would make fun of me I had no friends and even my own brother wasn't there for me. But the thing is I wasn't just bullied through freshman year it was ever since 5th grade. I thought it was the only way to cope, but then my dad found out. He got me a physiatrist and never told my mom. From then I never did it again. He made me promise I wouldn't. But the scars are still there. Some as if I did it just yesterday.

I don't want Cameron to see them and think I'm some kind of Psychopath. I mean, he probably has a bunch of others misconceptions about me, I don't want this to be one of them.

I walked out of the dressing room consciously with my old outfit over my wrist. I walked up to Cameron; he was leaning against the car. He told me to put my clothes in the car and to follow him. I did as told. He was super prepared. He brought sunglasses, three bottles of sunscreen (Spray on, Squeeze, and pump) he brought a picnic blanket, he had everything you could possibly need for just about anything...including a first aid kit. I could tell he really wanted to make a good first impression. The only downer to his plan, I had to carry the stuff. Smh. Oh Cameron.

Cameron's P.O.V

She looks amazing in that outfit, but by the way she's walking I can tell that she's very uncomfortable and I don't know why, she looks beautiful. But, she didn't look like she was enjoying this one bit. I smiled at her in reassurance that she looked fine. She sort of smiled back. That's a good start...

----------------------------------------------

OMG! She's finally -sorta- warming up to Cam!! Lol Hope you liked it!

(For those who want to see the outfit it's on my Polyvore account: @iYoung. Here's the link: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=90223178 )

Next Chapter:

•17 Followers •10 Votes •30 Reads

#Princess

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 423 34
What Would Your Life Be If You Lived With Mindless Behavior?
239K 8.8K 41
Jacob is a poor teenager taking care of his two younger sisters. His mom is an alcoholic and doesn't help at all. His brother is just as much help as...
174K 2.7K 50
3.2K 211 31
(Mindless behavior love story)