Command Me

By Jerrieloverforever

When she kissed me, I was shocked. She was a stranger and still so familiar. It wasn't until I woke up to my... More

Command Me
Chapter 1
A/N
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 [Part Two]
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
A/N
Next chapter
Chapter 6
Next chapter is coming.
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Please read
Wow guys!
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Not an update
Chapter 25 (Final chapter)
Sequel is ready!

Chapter 3

12.7K 455 145
By Jerrieloverforever

~ Perrie's Pov ~

All day the reporters have been outside waiting for me to show my face, Jesy came behind me and put her arms around me and gave me a loving squeeze. "It'll blow over soon don't worry Pez."

I smiled at her gratefully, That was exactly what I needed to hear.

"I'll go grab some food from the corner store," Jesy said, grabbing some money from her wallet.

"You shouldn't have to go," I said feeling bad. "Maybe we could just order something?"

"It's alright Pez and I might starve before then." Jesy clutched her stomach, but I could see the real reason she didn't want to wait any longer hiding behind her eyes. "I'll think of a proper way for you to repay me later and I promise it will be cruel and embarrassing."

"It can't be more humiliating then having my photo all over the newspaper," I pointed out.

"I'll think of something." Jesy winked and disappeared through the door.

Jesy's laptop was on the counter and I grabbed it and One google search later I had checked out some of princess Jade's recent photos and found there had been no mistake. The unbelievably sexy women I had stumbled upon at my graduation was exactly who the papers claimed that she was and Jesy was right. Jade had been photographed with too many beautiful women to count. Every recent photo of her she was either with some blonde or redhead or even identical twins, I doubt she had been giving them tours of London, why can't I be one of those blondes?

"No" I slammed the laptop closed, annoyed I even thought that. I was interrupted by a buzz on the flat's intercom.

"Forgot her keys again," i muttered as I hit the call button.

"Miss Edwards?"

Or maybe not. The women's tone was very formal.

"I have no comment," I said.

"I'm not here from the press," the women at the other end responded. "I'm here to collect you."

"Collect me?" I repeated in surprise.

"Princess Jade of England wishes to speak with you."

My mouth fell open. "I'm not sure that is a good idea. In case you haven't noticed theres reporters down there waiting to devour me alive."

" I am Princess Jade's personal guard. That's why her highness has trusted me to bring you safely meet with her," She said " I can assure you that no one will even know that you left this building."

"Okay, give me a moment," I said running around the room, I tried thinking of a reason not to go but the memory of Jade's lips on mine and her hands on my waist holding me in a firm, confident embrace that made my knees buckled and I found myself reaching for a pencil to write out a note for Jesy. I met Jade's personal guard near the elevator, but I refused to consider whether I was making a mistake but I told myself I wasn't.

----------------------------------------

~ Perrie's Pov ~

Lauren, the Princess personal guard was the silent type but as she promised she managed to sneak me out of the building and past the reporters that are hoping to catch a glimpse of the latest royal scandal, Namely me.

Lauren had taken me to somewhere public to meet with Jade, Lauren had promised me a private meeting so I was surprised when she pulled me into London's honest nightclub.

"This is where I'm going to meet with Jade, I mean Princess Jade," I stammered as my nerves started to kick in. "Or should I call her, Her royal highness?"

Lauren's eyes darted around as she escorted me to the back down, but she spared me a glance of pity. "I wouldn't be nervous Perrie, Her highness can't wait to see you." We walked up some stairs and stopped in front of a large mirrored window.

"Miss Edwards." Lauren and bowed to me, As she stepped away the mirror slid open and revealed a hidden room.

I entered alone feeling instantly out of place in the lush setting, but then I noticed her as the doors shut behind me she turned to face me. A slow smile spread across her face knowing she was taking in my very casual appearance.

I walked towards her hoping I could put on the cool, confident attitude that I needed to get me through this meeting but the closer I got to her the more my legs felt like jelly.

She was dressed for this atmosphere (AN: Picture above) Even in this dim lighting her brown eyes sparked mischievously at me.

"Hi Perrie," Jade said giving me one of her charming smiles.

"H-hi" I stuttered and Jade smirked knowing the effect she has on me.

"Can I get you a drink?" She asked, The invitation was coated in sex, dripping with temptation.

"Yes," I said. Oh, fuck it all.

"What would you like me serve you Miss Edwards?" She said.

You, I thought instantly. "Im not picky I'll take what you give me." I said as I saw Jade's darken as she sucked in a breath that hissed past her perfect lips, That sound sent a shiver down my spine.

"I'll give you my personal favourite it's called screaming orgasm" Jade said while biting her lip.

As Jade made the drinks I looked away from her to distract myself from the dangers Jade had on me, She walked over handing me my drink.

"Can they see us?" I asked.

Jade shook her head. "To them the mirrors reflects back the club."

I took a long sip of my drink as I took in this information.

"I owe you an apology," Jade said moving to stand so close to me that her shoulder brushed against mine.

"No harm done," I said "Your highness."

She laughed. "Please call me Jade. Lauren informed me that no less then two dozen of the press are camped in the front of your flat."

"Jade," I said testing out the name. "Once they see how boring my life is they'll go away."

"They will make you life hell until then Perrie." Her voice was seethed with hatred, It was no secret that she had a good reason to hate the press. They had been vicious after the fatal accident that killed her older brother.

"Is that why you went away?" I asked and then immediately wished I hadn't.

"Yes," Jade whispered "Yes, it was."

"I'm sorry that's none of my business it's only..." My words trailed away as I realised it didn't really matter what I thought.

"Only?" She prompted, watching me with cautious eyes.

"I wish you hadn't gone," I whispered, I had no clue why I said that.

"Perrie." she said, I want to hear my name come from her lips again, I want her to whisper it, I want her to command it, I want her to cry it out.

"Yes Jade?" I said swallowing hard.

"I've thought about you a lot," She said.

Jade's confession took my breath away and I stared at her dumbstruck.

"Really?" I blurted out when I could finally speak.

"Is that so hard to believe?" She moved closer until our bodies were barely apart, It took everything I had not to melt into her.

Jade circled around me and I felt like prey under her gaze, She could protect me or tear me limb from limb and from the faint smile playing on her lips, I wasn't sure she has decided which she was going to more likely do. Jade stopped behind me behind me pressing her body against against my back, I could feel her member harden while she brushed her lips against my ear. "If you knew what was good for you, You would run."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys :)

I hope you's enjoyed the update, there will be a part two of this chapter which I'll post it tomorrow and I'll update one of my other stories as well if anyone is reading them.

And thank you to these two readers JerrieForeverAlways and Carlyhadley for just being the most amazing people ever!

See you next update

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 6.8K 37
"I wish that this could be real. I wish that you and me, we could be real. I wish that we could have everything. But all that we have is... a fake lo...
1.5M 69.9K 69
"What do you even need me for?" She asked , speaking into the darkness where she thought he was. "I do not need you." He answered her darkly. Even th...
110K 2.9K 19
(Book 3) *G!P Jade* Make sure you read the first two books Command me and Conquer Me so you understand the story.
10.2K 498 10
"You were trying to figure your life out, Pez. Trust me, I understand." Jade says and adds her sweet laugh at the end of her words. "You do, Jadey. O...