Another World (Ouran High Sch...

By DeathDragonSlayer01

After what seemed like a normal day the host club find themselves in an unfamiliar place with doubles of them... More

Chapter Two: Terra-Renge
Chapter Three: The Other Side of Things
Chapter Four: Black Assassin

Chapter One: The Terra Host Club

55 1 0
By DeathDragonSlayer01

"Hello princess, I hope you've had a nice day. Your eyes are as blue as the sky in the afternoon, so flawless and vivid. Your lips are as red as this rose, the symbol of our love..."

Tamaki Souh was standing by a stand with a cat statue on it, muttering things to himself in a flirtatious tone of voice. The other Host Club members stood around and stared at him with narrowed eyes.

"Is Tono seriously practising the new flirting lines he wrote last night?" the twins, Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin, asked, looking over at the Vice President.

Kyouya Ootori, nicknamed the 'Shadow King' because he was the one who usually gave Tamaki ideas for cosplay, looked up from his black book at the twins' question, looked up from writing in his black book at the twins' question. He looked over at Tamaki, who had whipped out a green rose out of nowhere, and sighed.

"It appears so yes," Kyouya sighed, pushing his glasses up his nose.

The host club were currently at Nekozawa's mansion. The creepy cat lover was hovering by the door, his annoying cat puppet Balzenuff on his hand. Mitzkuni 'Honey' Haninozoka and Takashi 'Mori' Morinozoka were standing by a blue stone, Honey looking up at it with wide eyes.

Nekozawa started laughing creepily. The twins, seeming to not have noticed Nekozawa standing there, jumped in shock.

"Mwaha, whatever you do, don't break that stone," Nekozawa says in that creepy way of his to Mori and Honey. "Bad and strange things will happen if you do.".

"What would happen Neko-Chan?" Honey asked, clutching Usa-Chan to his chest. Nekozawa didn't answer, he just disappeared into the shadows.

"That was creepy," Hikaru says.

"And totally random," Kaoru adds. Kaoru jumps in shock as Honey practically jumped on him.

"Kao-Chan, want to come with me and Takashi to get some cake?" Honey asks, jumping off and grabbing the younger Hitachiin twin's hand and pulling him away. Mori grunted as he followed behind them.

"You know, I've always wondered how Mori-Senpai sounds when he actually talks more," Haruhi says.

"You and me both," Hikaru mutters.

Tamaki's eyes widen as he spots something in the corner. Running over to it, he accidently ran into the stand holding the blue stone.

The blue stone started wobbling violently, getting closer and closer to the edge. Time seemed to slow down as the stone fell off the edge, falling down toward the ground. When the stone hit the ground it shattered into millions of pieces, the pieces flying in opposite directions.

Silence.

"What have you done Tono?!" Hikaru asks, looking silently panicked as he broke the silence. "You just did a Haruhi! Nekozawa-Senpai said that something bad will happen if you broke the stone!"

"Stop panicking Hikaru, nothing's happening," Haruhi snapped. "And what do you mean Senpai did a 'Haruhi?'"

Before Hikaru could say anything the pieces started glowing a dark blue. The pieces moved along the ground like a predator gaining up on their prey, coming back together into the stone. Everyone stared, perplexed, as a blue portal formed, growing as big and wide as the wall behind it.

"What the fuck?" Hikaru questioned.

The portal continued to expand, expanding all ways as it seemed to move, swallowing up everything in the Nekozawa mansion. Everything went black as the portal swallowed up Haruhi, Tamaki, Kyouya and Hikaru.

Tamaki was the first one to wake. Kyouya, Hikaru and Haruhi soon after. They found themselves lying in an unfamiliar room. The walls and ceiling were painted black and the carpet was wine red. Portrait-sized paintings lined the walls, unfamiliar people in them, whose eyes seemed to be fixed on the newcomers. The window was covered in a black sheet, sunlight peeking in through tiny holes in the carpet. In the middle of the room was a plush red lounge, a blonde teenaged boy sitting on it. The boy looked like a teenaged version of Honey with same blonde hair and brown eyes. He was wearing a black formal suit with a stuttered belt and blue sneakers. He was staring at the four newcomers with wide eyes.

"That's weird; Tamakai, Kyouya, Hikaru and some random guy just appeared in the room. Did you see that Takashi?"

"How was I supposed to have seen that? I was standing on the other side of the room facing the window." The host club members all gaped in shock as Mori walked over to them, talking. "Ah, you're all back from whatever you were doing! Say, did you actually fix your shirt Kyouya? And you're wearing glasses! And what's that you're holding? A book? I've never seen you hold a pen! And Tamaki, I like your hair! And you're wearing nice clothing, not something I've seen you do. Amd I see that acne cream thing worked! And Hikaru—"

Mori was interrupted in the longest speech of his life by a black motorcycle boot kicking him in the side of his face, sending him crashing into the wall with a grunt. A figure wearing a black jacket with an open, high collar, black jeans and black fingerless gloves dropped to the floor after the kick and pointed at Mori threateningly.

"I think I've heard enough from you Senpai, so shut up!" the all-too-familiar boy snaps.

"Kaoru!" Hikaru, Tamaki and Haruhi exclaimed. Kyouya just frowned, analysing Kaoru as the younger twin turned his eyes towards them, glaring daggers at them.

"What?" Kaoru snapped. His eyes land on Haruhi fully and he narrowed his eyes, actually getting into her face.

Haruhi's face turned red at his closeness, wanting—but somehow thinking it'll be a bad move—to move away from him. This wasn't the sweet twin that she knew. He was more like Hikaru now—maybe a little more overbearing. She didn't know what she was supposed to do.

"Kaoru?" Haruhi squeaked. Kaoru's eyes widened at the sound of her voice.

Kaoru suddenly hugged her tight, causing a squeak of surprise to escape her. Tamaki started protesting, ordering Kaoru to 'let go of his little girl'. Kaoru ignored him though. Just like always, really.

"You're back Haruhi!" Kaoru exclaimed, sound happy to see her. "I thought you weren't coming back until later today! We have so many things to catch up on, if you know what I mean!"

"Wow, Kaoru really is a tsundere," Mori mused.

Kaoru's face changed from happy-go-lucky to a dark, twisted and dangerous look as he glared at the older student. Before everyone knew it Kaoru was chasing Mori around the room, shouting death threats. Mori actually looked scared.

"So, Nekozawa-Senpai was right, strange things do happen if you break that blue stone thing," Hikaru mused. "Everyone has completely changed: Honey-Senpai looks and acts his age; Mori-Senpai doesn't shut up; and Kaoru is scary."

"Yeah, that thing had defiantly messed everyone up," Haruhi shivered.

Tamaki noticed the frown on Kyouya's face as the other second year stared at Kaoru, Mori and Honey. "What's wrong Kyouya?"

"I don't think everyone has changed," Kyouya says.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Haruhi asked.

"I think these a different people," Kyouya revealed.

"What are you talking about Kyouya?" Tamaki asked.

"Think about it. That portal that opened up when the stone broke could have been to a different world, like a parallel universe."

"Like parallel universe twins?" Haruhi asked. "What makes you so sure?"

"Well, remember what Mori-Senpai said? That all of us looked different?And if that portal had twisted everyone, we would have been different too. And the most important thing is that." Kyouya points to the door where a busty girl entered the room. She looked exactly like Haruhi but her hair was long, her face was covered in makeup and she was wearing a tight black dress that hugged her gigantic breasts.

"Is that me?!" Haruhi exclaimed. Tamaki was blushing bright red as he stared at the Haruhi-look-alike.

"Kaoru, what are you doing?" the girl asked. "Stop bullying Takashi-Senpai." She even had the same voice as Haruhi. Kaoru left Mori alone and stared at the other Haruhi in shock. He looked over to the real Haruhi and walked up to her.

"You aren't Haruhi, are you? Who are you?"

Haruhi blinked in confusion. "My name is Haruhi. Haruhi Fujioka."

"I'm Kyouya Ootori, this is Tamaki Souh and this is Hikaru Hitachiin. We're from planet earth," Kyouya explains, sounding like this was a regular thing for him.

The fake Kaoru, Haruhi, Honey and Mori gaped at them in shock. Kyouya frowned and started explaining everything.

"So let me get this straight," Mori says, scratching his head. "In your world you're a part of a club called the 'Host Club' where you entertain and flirt with girls? And Tamaki is a narcissist, Kyouya is really smart, Mitzkuni looks like a child, I never speak and Hikaru and Kaoru are really close? And Haruhi—" 'Kaoru' punches Mori in the face.

"Would you shut up for once?! We get it, they're not the people we know." He spung around to stare at Haruhi. "So Haruhi's Earth counterpart is a boy?"

"I'm actually a girl, I just dress as a boy so that I could pay off my debt," Haruhi explained.

"Debt?" the counterparts of their friends gape in shock. Haruhi told them that she was a poor student on a scholarship.

"Oh, so you're the poorest person in the school, Earth-Haruhi? Terra Haruhi is the richest one of us here! And Tamaki ...." Mori stopped talking when he noticed the glare 'Scary' Kaoru was shooting him.

"Alright, let's get some things out of the way," 'teenaged' Honey says. "This world is called Terra. Like you, we're a part of a host club, but from what you said, it's different. My name is Mitzkuni Hayashi; the chatterbox is Takashi Miyamoto; the woman is Haruhi Fujimoto; and the goth is Kaoru Hisakawa."

"And our Tamaki's name is Tamaki Saito; he has a basic hairstyle that he never washes, he says he's ugly and he is shy. Our Kyouya's name is Kyouya Oshiro, and he is the stupidest person you'll ever meet, he doesn't know how to button up his shirt properly; and our Hikaru's name is Hikaru Hisakawa, the older twin and he's kind of a whimp. Hey, how's Kaoru in your world? Is he just as obnoxious as he is here—? OUCH! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Please don't kill me!"

The Earth host club were still shocked at seeing Kaoru so ... violent towards other people. It was kind of unsettling.

"So, why are you four here?" Mitzkuni asked, coming towards them.

"Hmm...we were together when we got swept into that portal," Kyouya answers. "And we think the others ended up somewhere else."

"Oh wow, that's the smartest thing I've ever heard come out of your mouth Kyouya," Mori pipes up. "Well, you aren't exactly the same one, so I'm guessing you're really smart!"

"Yes..." Kyouya muttered, not looking at all impressed with this version of Mori. He liked silent Mori better.  "If it's not too bothersome we need someone to show us around this place, since we have no idea where we are."

The Terra host club looked at each other before their eyes landed on Kaoru.

"What? Why do I to go?" Kaoru snapped.

"Because you're the only one who can ... you know ..." Haruhi muttered. Kaoru looked at her and his face softened.

"Alright." He turned to the Earth host club, and the glare was back on his face. "Come on, and keep up! I have no patience whatsoever."

Kaoru stalked off.

Tamaki looked excited as he started following the Terra counterpart of Kaoru.

"Wow, this is so cool!" Tamaki gushed to Haruhi, who had no choice but to listen to him. "We get to meet another version of ourselves! I can't wait to meet the Terra version of me!"

"Somehow I get the feeling he's going to be more obnoxious then you," Haruhi muttered.

So, what do you think? It took me forever to post this. It's been here for four months, I totally forgot about it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 35.9K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
191K 6.7K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
268K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
383K 14.4K 44
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹